Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Rising Against

I'll try my best to satisfy both of you.

Oh, no, I don't want to be satisfied or anything, I'm just a skeptical person In nature you see. I know that people can sometimes have "lucky guesses" or "coincidences" can happen thus the need for a second correct prediction to occur before this could actually be taken seriously.

It's just my opinion on such matters.

EDIT TO ADD: Btw, this is a fascinating thread and prediction IMO still..
edit on 11-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

IT's not about you, though -- is it ?

It's about Jakius Fogg who ... ONE MONTH AGO ... predicted the earthquake which happened today, based on what he suspected might be a precognitive vision/dream

So it's about JAPAN

It's about JAKIUS FOGG

it's about witnessed - verified - proven PRECOGNITION

thanks for finally understanding that
edit on 11-3-2011 by Dock9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I didn't say It was about me. My point is it'd be interesting if he can have a second prediction as that would give him more credibility and practically prove his prediction now wasn't just a coincidence.

Relax.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
S&F For your post Today it proves your prediction was SPOT ON .....This is why ATS is great because predictions like yours can be verified by more than One person ......I am so happy that everyone that was skeptikal about this now they will twist their heads and wonder...

Thank You for Sharing and all my thoughts are going to those in extreme stress in Japan right now ..

Next Time do not hesitate to write your predictions you may never know who you help .....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The Dow Jones closed down 228.4 yesterday and the longitude of the epicenter of this megaquake was given as 142 Degrees 22' 8.4". Just a coincidence, precognition or advance warning of a terrorist nuclear submarine attack? The pressure does build up in these tectonic plates in roughly predictable fashion but predicting the epicenter to the nearest second of longitude?
edit on 11-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm scared. This morning I dreamt of a tsunami in Florida, I knew I was home or in the general area (I was not in another state far as I could tell) and there were smaller "large" waves, we don't really get much waves on the Gulf, so we were standing watching, but we knew what was coming. I guess we just resigned to the fact we weren't getting out of the area (I think roads were shut down) Then I saw the massive wave coming but before it hit I woke. Then I hear that a tsunami may hit Hawaii or California or both. I know this earthquake is not going to cause a tsunami in Florida, but I also know that they say Florida is overdue for another earthquake as well. Oddly in the dream it was just me and my youngest daughter and I don't know where the other two kids or their father was, maybe they got out of the area, and maybe something prevented us from getting (me and my youngest) from getting out. Probably my GD car since the Effing battery has to be jumped to start the GD thing and probably the A#wipe didn't fix my car. Thanks # off!

I really hope this was just pre sleep suggestion as I heard about Japan's Tsunami yesterday so it was still fresh in my mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
The Dow Jones closed down 228.4 yesterday and the longitude of the epicenter of this megaquake was given as 142 Degrees 22' 8.4". Just a coincidence, precognition or advance warning of a terrorist nuclear submarine attack? The pressure does build up in these tectonic plates in roughly predictable fashion but predicting the epicenter to the nearest second of longitude?
edit on 11-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

but predicting the epicenter to the nearest second of longitude?

Who did that ? Could you post where someone predicted the epicentred to the nearest second of longitude please ? I might have missed it

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
So an 8.9 Hits today!!!

OK I am scared now!

Don't let this tweak you too much.

Stay calm and balanced. Maybe you will have another dream or impression - you wouldn't want to miss it as a result of hysteria (ours) or fear (yours).

Many people have this ability but they don't recognize it until the event has passed and they realize all the cues they discounted. You were able to hone in and communicate it before it happened, that's impressive, at least to me.

And I, for one, promise not to bother you with pleas for lottery numbers. LoL! But I will pay at least a little more attention the next time you alert to something.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Jakius Fogg-

Please keep us informed of any odd dreams that you may have.

You seem to have had a precognitive one.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I'm saying the coincidence of the digits in the Dow Jones close yesterday has me thinking there is more to this story than natural disaster. The latitude of the earthquake was 38 19' 19.2" by 142 '22 "8.4 longitude. hasn't quite reached my dew point but it doesn't feel random enough to me. The Dow closed at 11 19 84.38 down 142. 22 8.4
edit on 11-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: adjust S/N ratio

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Don't worry only having a laugh. In all intents and purposes I agree with your skeptical point of view. TO be honest I hope this doesn't become a habit because I have a vivid imagination.

Just for more info, I went through a phase couple of months ago, where I was ultra paranoid about flying, feelings of deja vu etc. Like super paranoid, that I was changing flights on every occasion i could. And it was really really starting to mess with my work. (I travel a lot for work)

After on of the last Transatlantic flight I was due to take, was diverted for an unknown (to me reason) on the outbound flight so that the flight I should have been on was massively delayed. At that same point I got a call from my boss to go somewhere else.

I have not had the deja vu paranoia since, like a weight was lifted. I can;t say that it would have been an air accident, but something was just telling me. Now I feel fine
\

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
JakiusFogg I appreciate the not-so-arrogant way you posted your dream, and in light of the current events in Japan, I am truly disturbed. Keep us posted when you have any other such seismic intuitions, won't you please?

Coincidence or not, this is compelling.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Unlike KosmicJack... If you dream of lottery numbers in the future, I do expect a U2U!

Very compelling stuff in this thread. Even with a skeptical mindset - very fascinating.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I've never wanted to believe that a person could accurately dream about a future devastating event.

In fact, I have often sought logical explanations for what seem to be premonitions... I can't do that here, this in many ways changes a lot of things... Hard to be skeptical about it now.

The worst part is that if some of us have this ability, how do we tap into it, use it, get more specific data, and warn people in harm's way?

The OP should be abducted by the government and taken in for studies and tests, experiments etc.

I'm kidding of course.. Or was that a prediction?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

I see. Thanks for replying. Have to admit to sharing your suspicions. Do you follow the Tectonic Banana site, by the way ? It's regularly purged, hacked, etc. and the author has been (according to him) targeted for assassination on several occasions. He's an academic from Australia, to my understanding. Claims several of his international peers have died suspicious deaths. He doesn't buy one bar of the 'plates' theory. Fascinating site for those with the patience

tectonicbanana.org...

tectonicbanana.org...

Google for more. It's frequently removed, requiring him to put it back up, which in turn results in a somewhat disjointed presentation. Have to admire his refusal to be silenced

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

More importantly, imo, accurate and proven precognition (spontaneous or other) tells us point blank what many do not want to acknowledge, i.e., that the ' future' is preordained. It is written/scripted in advance. We are not in control of our lives or destinies, although most people need to believe they are, or what's the point ?

Would people pay to watch a football match, for example, if it had been decided beforehand who the winners and losers would be ?

Isn't it the same with ' life ' ?

So who's writing the scripts ? How long ago were our ' futures ' decided ?

Are we actually living in the ' present ' ?

Or are we merely echoes of events which have already taken place ?

Do some of us (like Jakius Fogg) ' see the future ' ? Or is it the other way around and is he actually reading yesterday's news ?

If the latter -- doesn't that mean we're actually ghosts ?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

The banana site has some interesting allegory which I will look into, but this Japanese quake has some serious hard number coincidences that should feel like more than just a pea to most of us.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Agreed

Second line: Agreed

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If i was the Japanese government i would be locating the OP right about now and sending a black van to come pic him up.

You sir should be under federal investigation from either Japan or your country of origin. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is getting a little mad here now. Based on responses posted here, I am glad of the members who are taking a scientific skeptical approach to this. The others who posted that due to this any further addition will be treated with greater gravitas, has now heightened this perception in my mind, that could result in posting every single thing that comes to mind.

This I don't want, as it would be counter productive entirely.

So thank you everyone for you massive show of support. However I have to maintain a level head here. and just trust my feelings. Should I get anything that feels note and news worthy I will put it up for assessment. But please, please do not start elevating me as a "phage" or prophet, figure where everything I say is gospel, as in my real life, I am constantly proven wrong in many things. and that for me is fine, as part of proper scientific belief and knowledge development, and to be honest I will refuse to accept any different.

Only if I get a physical reaction, or lucid or waking dreams associated with it. so it could be silent for a while, if not forever on this score.

If I get the lottery numbers, those on my friend list might get a nudge!! hehehehe

Just to add finally.

I woke this morning, at 7-15 am, and turn on the TV. I do not normally do this (TV wide I mean) clicked straight the news, and saw this! why would I do that?

Stay happy and safe one and all!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join