It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

On the subject of North and South poles please be aware that the mass of Elenin (we don't know it's exact size yet) will be far too small to have ANY effect upon planet Earth as it passes by,
reply to post by PuterMan

This.

There is no way this comet will cause a pole shift.

The mass needed pull the Earths core in such a way to cause a pole shift would be greater then any known cometary mass. In fact it could not be labeled a comet if it had that much mass.

I think people are looking at the graph and then going OMG WE'RE ALL DOOMED just because it looks so close without any real proper idea on whats really happening.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You guys all realize the women in the OPs video is claiming to have been told of all of this information by an Angel dont you?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

On the subject of North and South poles please be aware that the mass of Elenin (we don't know it's exact size yet) will be far too small to have ANY effect upon planet Earth as it passes by,

This.

The mass needed pull the Earths core in such a way to cause a pole shift would be greater then any known cometary mass. In fact it could not be labeled a comet if it had that much mass.

I think people are looking at the graph and then going OMG WE'RE ALL DOOMED just because it looks so close without any real proper idea on whats really happening.

Exactly.

The mass of Satillites and space junk could warrant a pole shift scare if this comet does.

Just not happening.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

What do you mean it does fly, those are NASA instraments recording that event? He didn't make those video, they are availible from NASA. You can even see the arm that holds the plate that protects the telescope from the sun. So it doesn't fly because why? Your feelings?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have been watching the threads for quite sometime now and this clearly reminds me of that weird website months ago talking about the weird green comet coming. You know the one where the guy was saying stay indoors for 3 days with enough food and water. I don't know just seems seriously fishy. I wonder if anyone notice the UFO that was suppose to show up above Chicago. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

This.

Exactly.

The mass of Satillites and space junk could warrant a pole shift scare if this comet does.

Just not happening.
Yea I think people are getting the idea from seeing the graph that it's gonna be some huge planet like comet basically brushing off the earth and destroying everything in it's part.
To be honest after reading some articles about the comets alot of astronomers can't wait to see this pass by while we're all here crying out dooms day

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

I am no expert or anything, but if the object was solid iron, I say it could have an affect on the planets magnetism. If it were ice, then maybe not so much.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Regarding planet X, and possible earth changes, I found ET_MAN's post and the ones that followed interesting.

Warnings From The Benevolents!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Once the month of April comes by, I'll just sit back and laugh at these threads.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's very funny...because this has come up ,because for some reason my wife is on critical response notice at the hospital from the 12th -19th last time she was on critical response was the whole flu thing a few years ago..They had the Army come in and Johns Hopkins and University of Md. medical and other local hospitals all ran drills with the Fort Meade emergency response units. I haven't show her this stuff yet but I plan on it tonight. This could have some thing to it..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazybangz
Once the month of April comes by, I'll just sit back and laugh at these threads.
Same, people are just getting these crazy ideas out of tin air. and connecting them with other crazy ideas making it even more unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Most likely, March 15 will come and go uneventfully. None of these predictions ever come to pass, fortunately. Also, she said in the video that "someone" told her that the alignment of the comet and earth's axis would create a pole shift. Who is that "someone" and how do they know this? I just don't believe it unless there's much better to go on.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazybangz

I hope to be laugning with you..lol
I hate these threads..like taking a virgin to the prom the thought of what might be but then reality sits in.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

I don't think there is going to be either and that's why I brought up the Nassim videos, but what bothers me is the FEMA connection, and the millions of food rations oredered for that time and are only good for three months. hmmmm... Either way we have a problem...

1. We will need them because of disaster

or

2. We don't need them and they just wasted tons of tax dollars, again
edit on 7-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I would be more worried about October 17, 2011. Elenin will be closest to Earth. .24AU

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0dfabdf18f46.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

Dear Fusionhunter, I realy hope you are correct & nothing will come of this commets fly by. I do however belive that something is about to happen & the wheels may have already begun turning in motion for the inevitable. The ancients have left us clue after clue, dots opon dots for us to join together, our governments have done a great job of covering a lot of things up & have destroyed a lot of evidence though so we do not realy have all of the facts & as we are just the everyday joe public we are left having to sift through pieces & pieces of information to try & find out the truth.

As I live on the small island of Britain I realy hope that a worldwide catastrophic event isn't going to happen in my or my childrens lifetime as tsunamis of a large scale will destroy the westcoast of the UK where I live. If I am completely honest though I think that mother earth is in need of a big change, we have polluted our air, destroyed our forests that clean our air & have poisoned not just our seas but a lot of our fresh water sources too. I think that earth may be in need of a fresh start as we are quickly destroying what little is left.

I hope you are right though & this is just going to be a bright light in our sky for sometime, only time will tell. If something is going to happen then something is going to happen & there is very little any of us can do to stop it.

So be it

May peace & harmony be with you

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well depending on how big and what this comet is made of we will have an interesting meeting on the 26th Sept.

We will be in direct line of the tail.. So whatever it's made of, we're gonna get loads of it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

There was a prediction in the first video of a object hitting Earth in September.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the comet's projected path doesn't take into account changes in velocity as it swings around the sun? These animated graphs show the comet at a steady velocity throughout it's course, which doesn't seem correct to me. If anything, the comet should pick up serious speed as it loops and be a lot further away from the Earth on those October dates.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

Sup dude

I think the worst thing that's gonna happen is just passing through it's debris trail and we don't even know for sure yet.
Most comets are really just huge chunks of ice.
Also people need to see this chart I found while doing some research.

Orbits of the Kohoutek Comet (red) and the Earth (blue), illustrating the high eccentricity of its orbit and its rapid motion when close to the Sun.

edit on 7-2-2011 by fusionhunter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join