It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'd say Oct 20-21 would be the days closest to the comet. Is it at all plausible that Comet Elenin is the fabled Niburu or Planet X? From looking at the pictures it seems to be on the same tradjectory I've seen from the Niburu diagrams.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
I'd say Oct 20-21 would be the days closest to the comet. Is it at all plausible that Comet Elenin is the fabled Niburu or Planet X? From looking at the pictures it seems to be on the same tradjectory I've seen from the Niburu diagrams.
I'd say all that's gonna happen is it'll pass by, astronomers will have a field day watching this pass by. Comet goes away.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

More than simply the size and mass of the object; the speed of the object would, in my opinion, have a great effect on it's gravitational field. I'm not positive, my knowledge of astrophysics is extremely elementary, but to me it makes sense. A train travelling at high velocities have the potential to pull things towards them. Though since space is supposedly a vacuum, I really can't say with any authority, it may completely change the equation. I would think that the make-up of the comet would also be a major factor, like if it is essentially iron or some other highly magnetic element. Just some ideas.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
If you have a look at September 26th 2011 the distance from us to the comet is 0.392 and to the sun 0.611, if I am reading the small body db browser properly. Also the sun, Mercury, the comet and Earth are in perfect alignment. The distance from us to the comet now seems very long bearing in mind the sun is closer, the Sept 26th prediction, if correct basically takes the March prediction and turns it on it's head, meaning the comet will be just over half way from the sun to us and in perfect alignment to all 3 solar system bodies, Mercury, earth & the sun.

Now I am wondering, if it is in perfect alignment with the sun, we won't see it coming!

Im no astonomer but that would seem logical to me?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

After watching the videos I was wondering if it would be possible based on the info in video two to determine the imaginary line in which all those earthquakes happened and updated the angles and rotaion of the Earth and have that done for March 15, so people could have some idea where the earthquake/distasters will happen.
Possible??

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Originally posted by Kaleob
Look at Oct. 15th...
To me it seems more plausible to have some sort of effect on this date rather than in March..
Unless I'm looking at this wrong.

Strange. That coincides with another theory that the Mayan calander actually ends in Oct...the 28th to be exact.

Not only that, but the Mayans and the Hopi have that date signified by the arrival of a comet/blue star just before the end of the 5th sun.

Star for you.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vardlokkur

According to Nassim Haramein in 2003, when the sumerians predicted it to happen, comet NEAT had a direct path into the sun and was so big that the gravatational pull should have pulled mercury into the sun, but it didn't.

Here a bad video of it www.youtube.com...
There is much better video of him showing this along with the data. No explination just that were floating in Gods grace.

Hmm.. any thoughts

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You all should know that comets are primary just ice, they are little in metal. That tail is caused by heating effect of sun. It makes ice turn to vapor. I don't see how chunk of ice, even pretty small, can flip our magnetic field . When it passes by, its brightness will be around 8 magnitude, like a faint star.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

You forget, if the comet is magnetic in nature, being any type of heavy metal, it will have a magnetic field; as well as a gravitational field from it's density and (i would imagine) it's extremely high speed. I'm not trying to fan the flames of doom and gloom, but it is possible, and something worth consideration.

I would love to hear from anyone that is aware of what this comet is essentially made up of, it's known history throughout astronomy, and whether or not it's trajectory would lead towards any sort of alignment that could cause any sort of magnetic OR gravitational anomalies. The relationship between huge objects is still not as scientifically EXACT as many physicists would have you believe. If relativity holds any steam (it still is used for most calculations, though yes, relativity has received many fatal blows in the recent decades), I can't imagine how we could have any idea of the subtle fluctuations that EVERY object with any mass would have on EVERY OTHER object in space. Yes, some would have a much more dominant effect, but these other forces would essentially cause a sort of build up, and release over time, causing all sorts of wobbles and other movements.

Sort of like chaos theory, which has been proven to be present in SUPER MASSIVE TIDAL WAVES. Each wave will lose just a little bit of energy, and finally all that lost energy will merge into a super sized wave that until recently were thought to be IMPOSSIBLE. BUT IMPOSSIBLE BASED ON OUR UNDERSTANDING ONLY. Scientists had though these sailors telling tales were simply exaggerating, or didn't know how to calculate size through sight. With radar it has been proven that DOZENS of these waves pop up worldwide per day. Now amidst all the MILLIONS of waves per day, this is small; but it is bound to happen. And you don't want to be there when it does.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Go to this site, and you can see Oct. 15th 2011. It comes mighty close!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm not an expert and hope someone can clarify this to me.

Why all this non-sense about Elenin causing a pole shift on March 15th?

This is how far Elenin would be from Earth on Mar 15, 2011:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06b9821b79b6.jpg[/atsimg]
That's 2.099AU

And this is how close is suppose to get on Oct 23, 2011

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75131d6e2ac1.jpg[/atsimg]
That's 0.255AU

If anything shouldn't you pay more attention to this object (2005 YU55) that is suppose to flyby earth on 11/11/11

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/888fa7640936.jpg[/atsimg]
BTW, Earth is right under that blue dot

Like I said, I'm no expert and I'm just replying based on what I can see from these diagrams. Not sure what the mass of these objects is or what effect they can cause to our little planet.
edit on 7-2-2011 by joscarfas because: ABC Spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Yeah, to me it does seem that we are in god's grace; simply due to our placement. But history does show that god likes to give us violent pushes to force us to change. The fact that we are here to observe the universe, is in itself awe-inspiring. There are so many factors to consider, and the fact that all science is still THEORY, that it would really be difficult to predict when and what will happen that will send civilization into the dark ages (or force into overdrive towards a hopeful golden age). But considering the consequences of a massive solar storm, pole shift, comet, etc; which are all EVENTUALLY going to happen, it's not worth writing off simply because we've been safe so far. Honestly I'd rather have mother nature give us a check, since the current people in control only seem to be grabbing up all resources for themselves.

Perhaps the secret knowledge of impending doom is what causes the global intellectual elite to be gathering everything they can? Perhaps to survive the next catastrophic age?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiricusTheoricus

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Go to this site, and you can see Oct. 15th 2011. It comes mighty close!

reply to post by ConspiricusTheoricus

That is 224,023,495.51 miles away.
edit on 7-2-2011 by joscarfas because: To include ConspiricusTheoricus quote

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

I understand, over 2 million miles away is pretty far. I really don't know alot about this subject, and I don't pretend to.lol. Lets just hope it stays on the projected path, and does not come any closer!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

It reveals 2005 YU55 as a spherical object about 400 meters (1,300 feet) in size

taken form here

From the link you posted

On
11/11/2011 that is 0.0161 AU that will ruffly be 1,496,588 miles away

the closest it will be will be on the 9th

11/9/2011 0.0022 AU that is ruffly 204,502 miles

that is a little closer then the moon about 45,000 miles closer
but its still far away

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
check this... bit strange about this march thing, just found this posted a few days ago

www.youtube.com...

hmmmm

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-2-2011 by wongy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

After watching the videos I was wondering if it would be possible based on the info in video two to determine the imaginary line in which all those earthquakes happened and updated the angles and rotaion of the Earth and have that done for March 15, so people could have some idea where the earthquake/distasters will happen.
Possible??

I'm sure this Could be calculated, however it would require someone with a slightly more scientific background than myself

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thought around 28th Oct. the Sun was supposed to throw out whatever it throws out toward us big time maybe with all the alignments ............we will know Oct. but hasn't the government been planning for the possibility that sat's will/could be ruined etc. and there will be electrical black outs, etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has posted this...
(I didn't see it at least)
www.theweatherspace.com...

What caught my attention was:
"In the last 10 days astronomers have counted at least 25 comets on the NASA SOHO Spacecraft, plunging into the Sun. It could mean a larger one ahead."

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Thanks for sharing that link EvilBat

"At one time we had classified 2005 YU55 as a potential threat," said Steve Chesley, a scientist at JPL's Near-Earth Object Program Office. Prior to the Arecibo radar passes on April 19 thru 21, we had eliminated almost all upcoming Earth flybys as possibilities of impact. But there were a few that had a low remaining probability of impact. After incorporating the data from Arecibo, we were able to rule impacts out entirely for the next 100 years."

Good to know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join