It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

these failures are exhausting,.
and now what am i suppose to do with all these
twinkies?

Eat them!

And don't let me hear you complaining about the t-shirts either.

You are just going to have a generic DOOM t-shirt, and stock up on Kendal mint cake. That should last longer than twinkies so you should be able to sell it at the next doomfest.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

At this point, we should all be seeking freeze dried twinkies in MREs........

(I hear rumbling......)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What was all hub-bub about we still here!

the real show is when it approaches the inner solar system and earth passes directly through the tail
which could be pulling some rather large debris

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I don't remember a pole shift last week.

Curious these claims (Nibiru being another) always come from people with limited knowledge of astronomy or physics (some of whom would probably retort that science is a conspiracy to confuse us - a bit like the dinosoaur fossils god put there to 'test our faith' that the Earth is only 8 thousand years old).

I prefer to stick with Occams razor and peer reviewed papers.

The Moon and even Mars have more impact on the Earth than this comet. It will be a good sight for astronomy enthusiasts in September but not as big or bright as Hale Bopp or Haleys.

To get some real understanding, read up on the inverse square law and how it relates to mass and gravitational forces. Essentially the gravitational force (or weight) exerted by an object is proportional to its mass and gets weaker proportional to the square of the distance from it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by truthsearcher2010 because: additional info added

edit on 21-3-2011 by truthsearcher2010 because: additional info added

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
What was all hub-bub about we still here!

the real show is when it approaches the inner solar system and earth passes directly through the tail
which could be pulling some rather large debris

theres also this theory regarding the tail....

Could be doom. Could be a dud. A 38,000 period comet named Elenin is coming and coming uncomfortably close to the earth at only 0.44 AU. Where 1 AU is the distance of the earth to the sun. And the comet will come in between the sun and the earth. The earth will be bathed in the cometary ion tail. We may be in for spectacular skies. And then there is the possible doom. I’ll tell you why.The possible doom is because the electric universe scientists the past few years have rocked the astronomical sciences. Comets are not just dead and dirty snowballs. Comets are highly negatively charged bodies. With a period of 38,000 years means this comet Elenin is immensely negatively charged. Our sun is the positively charged body this comet is interacting with. This is probably why the sun has been ejecting record CMEs lately. Earthquakes anyone? New Zealand, Japan, tsunamis. But there is more with a comet this highly charged and this near. With comet Elenin this highly charged and this near passing by our planet, there is a real possibility that we could be in for global electrical disruption. Think all of our computers and printed circuit boards being zapped to uselessness… for several days… for several months… requiring new replacements. And these are all in our cell phones, our cars, our factories… total electrical disruption. So there are survivalist calls to prepare to be able to survive without electricity, without electronics. Comet Elenin is here and now, nearest points come October through November 2011. It may be a spectacular humbling sky show. Or it may be a dud. There is nothing anyone on earth can do to prevent the arrival of this comet, so just prepare to be possibly awed.

LINK

Thats the entire article its kind of short but this chap brings up a valid possibility. Many mainstream scientists are starting to accept the "electric universe" theory but like you said only time can tell.... For the record, I hope that none of this happens. My desire would be for it to pass by, give us a nice show, then we wave goodbye.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Streatch, yaaawn. ahhh yawnnn. Man i just woke up from a 10 day nap in my home shelter. does anyone know what happened, is the world done turning? are we safe yet? i have seen about two hundred end of the world predictions on ATS, and i am getting tired of locking myself up a every one. so what happened? please let me know if anyone is still alive.March 15th has come and gone. so ha ha all you sceptics. we told you so, and now you are all dead.
edit on 23-3-2011 by sacecowboy because: spelling, i probably missed a lot, i am tired

edit on 23-3-2011 by sacecowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The matrix, mystery and legend of ELE NIN continues:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BEWARE of 311 / 911
======================================================

SEPTEMBER
-----------
9/11/11
9/13/11
9/30/11