It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah okay.
She is a very good kid that would never happen however, the parent of the friend does get high, and that's where I am thinking it really ended up in their hands. But, I am going to look into pawn shops as soon as two months is up. My bracelet is very distinguishable. One I can't seem to find another to even get a pic for a flyer and two it is bent in a certain area where I will be undoubtedly able to distinguish it as being mine. But I know my daughter doesn't do drugs. She would not even begin to know how to get any as she doesn't hang out with the ones who do, which are the kind we all know about. We all know whom the "bad" Crowd is. Besides I was a medical (EMT) AND NURSING student I would see the signs before anybody else.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
She took it outside with her, tried to put it in her pocket ,once she realized she had it.
Missed her pocket, as her arms where full with other things,
and it fell out or never made it to the pocket.

It fell into the street and was found by a stranger, and it is gone.

Sorry for the loss.

Well in that case describe who picked it up. I will confront them. Then I'd be happy to pay you. It's a small community and I know everyone here so a description could lead me to whom took it. Thank you.
There are no strangers here, even people from outside the community I know the same people come and go for visits. There is nobody coming in here that I wouldn't know where they came from or to whose house they were visiting. LOL.
edit on 7-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: ADD

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Can you please let me know what country, what time zone and what the name of the town is so i can find it on my map. It makes it alot easier to follow with all info. Forgive me if you have answered this already.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

I see a house. It has bedrooms in it. This house has a roof. There is a hallway. Second room on the right. In this room there is a closet. In the bottom of that closet is some..."c" ...I'm feeling a "c" word.....clucker...cluu...clutter. There is some clutter in the bottom of the closet. Under that clutter is some more clutter. Under the clutter's clutter there is a wad of snotty tissue. You should really tell your daughter to throw those things away. Seriously, gross. I've remote viewed in like a TON of houses and this rooms smells the absolute worse. But I digress. So under that wad of tissue and a magazine cut out of Justin Bieber you will find your bracelet.

The reward is necessary. I'll u2u my paypal swiss account information.

Well that would be her friends home and I looked under the clutter but it wasn't the daughters room it was the mothers room that had a closet, but very accurate description as she left the house well, disgusting on purpose. She did it as a pay back to management. Ewwww. REally gross looking through that house and it was the day they left.

I can only imagine how bad itd stink now
She threw old meat on all the floors. gross. I don't think there was a closet in the children's room, hmmm maybe there is? I will go back and look. OR I can wait for management to clean and find it. I already asked them to keep an eye out when they are fixing the place up.
edit on 7-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarification

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry it's lost, I hope you find it. PM me more details and I'll try to help you out a bit more.

A.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyzing
I'm sorry it's lost, I hope you find it. PM me more details and I'll try to help you out a bit more.

A.

Okay what details do you need? I also pm'ed someone else my country, state, city and time zone.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I really do appreciate all the help you guys are offering. I really will need to try to forget it and see if it'll pop up out of nowhere, too as many have said to do. So I may be away from the thread for awhile to do exactly that, forget about it and see if it turns up that way!!! I did the prayers to St. Anthony as well last night.
I will try anything at this point!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

Dude so weird you said that, I was going to post that st. anthony prayer. I was taught it by a friends mother and have found it INCREDIBLE. Never failed me since. I taught it to my mother when she was freaking out due to her losing her engagement ring. She found it in the parking lot of a mall, next to a puddle. There are forces at work in the universe far beyond our comprehension.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

it was stolen

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
it was lost at the party & dancing going on when she was with friends...
it may be either at a friends home or if they all went out to party its at that venue & likely lost forever

daughter is not being forthcoming enough about the circumstances that led to the item being lost

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Do you have a vent near your front door? Like a heating vent or AC..check around there.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's in the back corner of a couch below the cushions. Take out the cushions and reach really far back into the frame coverings. You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Dear OP: I am not a RV-er or Psychic, but have been watching this thread since the beginning, and went to bed last night with intent on trying to dream about this situation.

(Off Topic kinda weird- everything I dreamed about was written/described by a few other members and yourself in this forum during the time I was in slumber last night up until now. Quite interesting I will admit.)

My dream had an old lady wagging her finger at a curly hair brunette, saying something to the tone of "take care of your own". I think as someone else pointed out your mother may have been trying to tell you to slow down with all the other frantic stuff in your life(off topic comment applies here) and focus on your daughter.

I do get the image that it is already sitting in a pawn shop. My gut tells me that you should do as another poster suggested and confront your daughter about the possible drug use. The feeling I get is that she didn't personally pawn the bracelet, but she traded it for drugs and that person then pawned it.

reply to post by gmax111

???pawn shop display case???
edit on 7-2-2011 by OatDelphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No wonder your mother does not give you such items of importance. Its your bracelet, not your daughters, you should have kept in in a safe place instead of giving it to your daughter. Good luck finding it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83

This is no joke, If you believe in prayer this really works, I say it all the time. Repeat it over and over with the image of what you lost in your head:

Dear Saint Anthony
please come around
something's lost and cant be found.

Sounds silly, but it works. I have found remotes, outfits, etc....

Indeed very silly Saint Bloody Anthony

So why won't jesus find it ? Anthony got more powerful kung fu than jesus ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
i feel dumber after reading this post and the replies
either your daughter or her friend is a thief

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
its in your garden right outside the front step. where there are purple or blue flowers. or depending on what part of the country your in the flowers may not be there this time of year but it is where they would be if thats the case.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Is your daughter old enough to play dressup with dolls / animals? If so check those first to see if she accesorized any of them with jewelery. Also have you thought about offering her a reward if she can remeber where she put / left / gave it to?

You could also try to turn it into a game for her to play - show daddy where you were at type thing.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey there, sorry for the missing bling. I don't know if anybody asked already but are there any words or numbers written on it? If so, could you update the original post to reflect it?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

You have a point, but stop posting just to be annoying. You may not think this may help, but obviously the bracelet means something to this person, and even though I doubt they will find it through people on ATS, you posting naive immature comments is just annoying.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join