Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I saw this bracelet slip into a crack in a wood floor, near a heater grate on the floor. The heater grate looked black, kind of the old fashioned style wrought iron, however, it's not extremely decorative, just simple. It is possible it went into the heater grate, however, as I look again I see a crack in a wood floor. Very small. I see long drapes, kind of cream colored. No reward is necessary. I hope you do find this. Blessings on you.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Take this for what it's worth. Like i said in my previous post it's been a long time since i've done a remote viewing session. Remote viewing is something everyone can do, im not going to debate this, but the skill level depends on the amount of practice an individual does. I feel I was on target but not sure about the data i presented as you never are when you are remote viewing. Do understand that as I am writing I have forgotten everything already written, I am just writing what information comes and trying to put it together with my analytical mind. Some data is accurate some is not, but maybe there are clues to help you find your lost item.
You do not see a clear picture in your mind, you are only presented with crude data. Skilled remote viewers can build such a strong connection to a target that they can then build a complete picture of the target, but only in later stages of the RV session. I stopped @ Stage 4 of X. Further stages may be needed to understand what is "A" and "B" as shown on page 2.

AOL means analytical overlay, which is a clear thought that is in my mind. It is not usable data in early stages of a session because it is almost always wrong. Example, You will receive wet, moisture, water, and dirt, land. Your mind will automatically try to fill in the gap and you may get a picture of a beach or island in your mind. Which would be wrong because it really is a snowflake in the desert. So disregard all AOL's..

Any remote viewers can work on this session by using the Target Reference Number, 0397 / 2576, which is a random number assigned to the Cue I used "Idyserenity / Lost 14k gold Bracelet / Present Location".

EDIT TO ADD:

I just read the rest of the thread, and realized my session could lead to many places.. There is good data here im just not sure if it may be too vague to lead to the discovery..
edit on 7-2-2011 by gmax111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Look in front garden, Probably yours.. I see it near a small shrub or bush and was put there by a girl wearing white

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

reply to post by DIDtm

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any contradiction in there at all. One states she checked her daughter's arm before she left the gym. Then she went home and forgot to get the bracelet from her daughter before her daughter went to the friend's house.

So which is it?

Both?

I'm not the OP, but I don't see the problem here.

If this bracelet was that important and she has a history of losing/misplacing things like she claims...and did in fact notice it on her daughters arm, the logical thing she would have done is get it back at that precise moment.
However if she forgot entirely about it, then it would be more practical to believe that it was in fact misplaced/lost by her daughter. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Everyone is different though, Ill grant you that.
If it is in fact lost, I hope she finds it. Either way, this thread is interesting with people coming forward to try to help.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
first impression is that it has been sold, I'd try any nearby pawn shops around area or keep confronting daughter if she can remember any more about it.
not a psychic by any means, just first thing to pop into my mind. maybe her friend is in the know as well.
good luck hunting for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You have to stop looking for it.
You must forget about it. Don't think about it.
Not easy I know.

As soon as you do this, it will appear as if by magic. I promise.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It's probably under the fridge.
Speaking as a mountainbike-in-kitchen repairer.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Not a remote viewer, but I "see" hehe it under a car seat, like on the floorboard of the car, on the side, like the rails of the seat, maybe under some wrappers, candy wrappers or something. Good luck! hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
to the OP
the loss of the bracelet should not be your main concern here.
Your daughter should be. A close family member is worth
more than a jewelry item. The loss of the item was a
wake-up call for you to bring your focus onto your
daughter's beginning drug use. She traded off
the bracelet for a high and she needs your help
getting away from that dark element.
It is a plea for help from your daughter.
best wishes for ur family

boon

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Saint Anthony is the patron saint of lost things. Send him a little prayer. It has worked for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I do agree about the interest of the thread. I always love to see others trying to help someone. I hope she finds it too. I know I would be worried since it's something of sentimental value.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by ldyserenity

Yeah and any remote viewers or psychics, if you could please tell me next Friday's lottery numbers I'll ensure you recieve a small cash sum
IT doesnt work like that it only works on the important things in life. Money doesnt matter, didnt you read his thread, he wanted to give money away to find his precious possesion, not get money like some money orintated people walking this world.
edit on 7-2-2011 by meathed because: made me a mistake

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
A blue jacket/coat, a one designed for a female. It may have a hood, but cant say for sure. Look in the pockets.

Also try saying "St Anthony, St Anthony, bring back what does not belong to thee" repeat it a few times. There are a few variations of this posted already but thats the version I was told years ago.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Were you on a stairclimber or treadmill machine? If so, the bracelet is near it. look in the crevices and on the
floor underneath.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I see a house. It has bedrooms in it. This house has a roof. There is a hallway. Second room on the right. In this room there is a closet. In the bottom of that closet is some..."c" ...I'm feeling a "c" word.....clucker...cluu...clutter. There is some clutter in the bottom of the closet. Under that clutter is some more clutter. Under the clutter's clutter there is a wad of snotty tissue. You should really tell your daughter to throw those things away. Seriously, gross. I've remote viewed in like a TON of houses and this rooms smells the absolute worse. But I digress. So under that wad of tissue and a magazine cut out of Justin Bieber you will find your bracelet.

The reward is necessary. I'll u2u my paypal swiss account information.

Ex

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
She took it outside with her, tried to put it in her pocket ,once she realized she had it.
Missed her pocket, as her arms where full with other things,
and it fell out or never made it to the pocket.

It fell into the street and was found by a stranger, and it is gone.

Sorry for the loss.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Do you own a light blue purse or small bag?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I know my daughter still had it when we left the gym, I checked her arm, and I don't know any drawer with a white handle though it may be the friend's furniture that they took with them.

You make this statement, but in your OP you make this statement.

I made my daughter hold it while I worked out so that it didn't get lost, but after this she forgot to hand it back and I forgot to remind her before she left the house.

So which is it? Sounds like you're just looking for attention to me.

She did hold it on her arm. I guess I should've been more clear about tht. Yes I used her arm (wrist) as a holder. LOL> Sorry I didn't make that clear in the OP. I figured it would be safer to put it on her arm, now I'm thinking I should have put it in her purse since I don't carry a purse.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by gemineye

reply to post by DIDtm

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any contradiction in there at all. One states she checked her daughter's arm before she left the gym. Then she went home and forgot to get the bracelet from her daughter before her daughter went to the friend's house.

So which is it?

Both?

I'm not the OP, but I don't see the problem here.

If this bracelet was that important and she has a history of losing/misplacing things like she claims...and did in fact notice it on her daughters arm, the logical thing she would have done is get it back at that precise moment.
However if she forgot entirely about it, then it would be more practical to believe that it was in fact misplaced/lost by her daughter. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Everyone is different though, Ill grant you that.
If it is in fact lost, I hope she finds it. Either way, this thread is interesting with people coming forward to try to help.

Yes I would have, but was cooking dinner my thoughts were elsewhere, as soon as I realized I forgot to get it, I was calling her up but she did not answer the cell and so called the parents where she was staying. Lately I have been scattered, I mean you can understand that right, running a home, attending fulltime schooling online, setting my son up with virtual school, doing the gym thing to get strong again to be prepared for TSHTF And cleaning/cooking? You must understand I am stretched very thin right now.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gmax111

It looks like you got my physical location dead on. I appreciate you really giving it a go. I may know where it is based on your info. Maybe. Thanks so much for trying. It is very vague but every little bit really counts! So I do appreciate it!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join