It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Ill try, i think that if she left the house with it, its in the car o vehicle she left with and if she didnt leave the house with it, its near the front door dont know if its out or inside the house, look i see something green
good luck

edit on 7-2-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

My mom swears up and down that the St. Anthony prayer works! I thought it was funny seeing someone else talking about it

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
OP I am saddened by your loss. I could not help you in the slightest, but Maybe check the gym you were working out in, maybe she put it down and forgot to hold onto it and left it somewhere. Good luck in advance.

If I could maybe shed my opinion on claiming materials, with respect.

That bracelet may have been in your family's possession for a long time, but It's not truly yours, nothing we claim is ours is really ours, they we're cards at the table, and we're the ones stepping up to the table and then stepping down, leaving what was on the table to remain.

Even our bodies are not even really ours, the materials were here before I was considered here, and the same materials will return from where it came, not that its ever left, yet

Although the modern culture as a whole isn't comfortable with this reality, due to monetary values of materials.

Maybe that will make you feel better if you're unable to locate your family trinkit, I've lost a few in my life but this thinking has gotten me through it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Yeah and any remote viewers or psychics, if you could please tell me next Friday's lottery numbers I'll ensure you recieve a small cash sum

Nice shiny teeth Death Kron!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
She dropped it down a heater vent.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

ldserenity, I can remote view that you are trying to rob some people here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Thanks, Death isn't this healthy by nature, I ensure I take good care of myself

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by DIDtm

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I know my daughter still had it when we left the gym, I checked her arm, and I don't know any drawer with a white handle though it may be the friend's furniture that they took with them.

You make this statement, but in your OP you make this statement.

I made my daughter hold it while I worked out so that it didn't get lost, but after this she forgot to hand it back and I forgot to remind her before she left the house.

So which is it? Sounds like you're just looking for attention to me.

She did hold it on her arm. I guess I should've been more clear about tht. Yes I used her arm (wrist) as a holder. LOL> Sorry I didn't make that clear in the OP. I figured it would be safer to put it on her arm, now I'm thinking I should have put it in her purse since I don't carry a purse.

When you checked her arm why didn't you ask for it?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

daughters pockets, laundry, or in the car.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
Hey there, sorry for the missing bling. I don't know if anybody asked already but are there any words or numbers written on it? If so, could you update the original post to reflect it?

Hey, I just figured I'd ask this again. Are there any words or numbers on it? Serial number, shapes, inscription, etc?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm sensing...

Crack whores. Lots of them. A strangley shaped sofa - possibly with leopardskin pattern...

I'm sensing......

Biscuits - slightly cheesy ones with herby bits in them.

I'm sensing - REALLY bad hats, this is coming through strongly.

I'm sensing....

Guilt. A lot of guilt, slightly misplaced but none the less, it's there. Possibly with a tinge of obsession.

Finally, a dead cat.

The Revenant. (Psychic extraordinaire and finder of lost goats)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Do you have any type of jar, vase, or some other type of container on top of the toilet tank? Perhaps look behind it, if there is such a thing. I was just meditating and for whatever reason, this popped into my head. It was just a random flash of a bathroom, lol. I have no idea why that would happen during meditation, but I thought I would mention it to you, just in case it might be there, lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
cat , kitchen , potted plant , look to the right .
feed the homeless .

edit on 7-2-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
its most likely in someone elses possession, keep your eyes peeled

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why are YOU looking for it? It was your daughter's responsibility. Give her one day to return it. Look online for the cost of replacing it. Tell her the amount. One day and if it is not returned that is the amount she has to repay you. Either through loss of allowance, no clothes money, maybe sell her itouch? I'm sure she'll do the sad, crying deal. Ignore it. Stand firm. If she justs ignores repaying you empty her room of her valuables. She's a teenager, you've got to be firm or this will happen again. Consequences.

Edit to add: Her memory will return with lightning speed.

Another add: One more question, how come YOU are doing the laundry? Didn't you say that you're a single Mom, working, and taking courses? You're coming across as if stress is defeating you, maybe nows the time to sit down with your kids and delegate some of the household chores, ease the pressure a bit.
edit on 2/7/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OK I may as well join in here.

Look on the ground in some grass near a water faucet just outside the house.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here's what I am getting:

Your daughter knows what happened to it. She probably can't get it back, but she knows where she left it. Seems like she set it down at the gym----(maybe the friend's house..but I'm seeing the gym more) and she forgot about it for a little while. She felt alarmed when she remembered it, but by that time she felt like it was out of her control.

The bracelet is not in your house.

Please sit your daughter down, tell her there is no punishment (after all, you entrusted it to her..your fault..) but you just need her to come clean about it so you can move on. If you know daughter pretty well, you can tell if she is lying. DO NOT let her off the hook. Tell her she is going to sit there in that chair---and stay there--until you get the story. From there, you can determine where it last was. Just for peace of mind.

It stinks losing something that was given to you. It's just a bracelet, I know...but what it represents means more.

There's a lesson in here and it is this: Be mindful. Be awake. LIve consciously. Once you decide to do that, these things won't happen to you anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am not psychic. If the bracelet was too big, maybe it flew off if she was waving at someone or went to scratch her head or something.
Maybe the bracelet lost you. When it wants to be found, it will reveal itself once again.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Ledge of some type by carpet. Balanced on the trim or sills etc.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
check under the seats of the cars your daughter was riding in that day...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join