It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Check behind a set of speakers

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
This year my mother gave me a 14 kt gold bracelet and last Sunday my daughter was holding it for me and lost it. It really means a lot to me more than its value, it has sentimental value. My mother has not given me anything this important for a long time because for some reason this ALWAYS always happens to me, no matter how careful I try to be. I made my daughter hold it while I worked out so that it didn't get lost, but after this she forgot to hand it back and I forgot to remind her before she left the house. Anybody who responds to this thread and leads me to my bracelet, I will reward. If you are successful I will U2U you and get your reward to you through paypal or whatever means you prefer as I have a debit that I have already linked to paypal. Thanks in advance
DISCLAIMER:
Obviously if I am looking for help here, I have tried all other avenues, posted on lost and found pages, asked the friends where my daughter stayed that night, asked management at our community; if I am asking for this I also obviously beleive in these abilities tyvm!~~~~
Namaste
edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: added disclaimer!~~~

Its under some running machine ,underneath,in the crack on the right side

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Admittedly I'm not a remote viewer but I gave it a try.

No luck but I think your A/C filter needs changing.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You seem like a very mercenary kind of person,shouting out MINE several times. How can you let yourself get so wound up over losing a bracelet. How do you deal with the big things in life. Also can't you tell which people are taking the piss out of you? You seem too interested in your own tiny problem to see how unimportant it is compared to all the things happening in the world.How can you get so intense about every detail? This thread is an eyeopener to me,silly little details as if it's a great mystery. Then blaming another family without any proof,just prejudice and hysteria.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

The bracelet has obvious sentimental value as it was given to the OP by her Mother. Have some respect please. I hope the bracelet is found soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This may sound crazy and I am in no way psychic or a remote viewer, there have been times where I described a persons home with out seeing it and I get freaky feelings about certain places but other then that no skills in that art lol, but anyways a name popped into my head as soon as I read your post, Do you know anyone by the name Kyle?
if not sorry I figured I would put it down anyway.
Good luck btw, I truly hope you find it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Check her stool.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

My mother has not given me anything this important for a long time because for some reason this ALWAYS always happens to me, no matter how careful I try to be.

I see a demon in your words. Cast this curse from your psyche and in its place gold shall manifest.

Repeat thrice each morning until your self imposed curse is broken:

"I am careful.
I am thoughtful.
I have sound memory.
I am responsible."

I am that I am; John 1:1

shamanism,

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
OP,
Unfortunately It is fate,
It was meant to be lost. You won't find it.
Because it is lost you will always keep it closer to you than if it was on your wrist

What you will find that your mother gave you,
Smiles
Hope
Memories
Life

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Have some respect? Really??

What kind of guy/girl blames his daughter for losing a bracelet then jumps on an internet forum to ask psychics and remote viewers to help him locate it.

Scary part is that people actually pretend to seriously do this

This thread is bloody crazy and it's up to like 9 pages now?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

What did your daughter do after you gave her the bracelet? How much time lapsed between the time she had it in her hand and when she left the house? What did she do and where was she at in the home during this time? What rooms did she enter? Backtrack every step...she may have place it on a counter or table and it could have been accidently knocked off and could be near a wall, under a chair/table, under / between / behind a cushion, near a house plant, behind the toilet
, near the canisters in the kitchen,in her pocket, etc.

If she still had the bracelet when she left home she can retrace her steps. Did she check the vehicle she was in during the day? What places did she visit? You'll find it when you're not looking. Ususally when I'm cleaning out things or organizing I'll find something I had been looking for weeks earlier.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Have some respect? Really??

What kind of guy/girl blames his daughter for losing a bracelet then jumps on an internet forum to ask psychics and remote viewers to help him locate it.

Scary part is that people actually pretend to seriously do this

This thread is bloody crazy and it's up to like 9 pages now?

Dude... this site is full of people wanting others to believe their stories about UFO's, Illuminati, NWO, lizard people, ghosts, fema camps, racist plots, etc.

And you draw the line at remote viewing?! It's one thing to disagree with somebody who is trying to convince you of something but you actively came to this thread to say how stupid it is. Why are you on ATS?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Was your daughter in a garden type area at some point? I see flowers and dark wood. Maybe it's on an accent table?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Umm just a question.

If one of these 'remote viewers' or 'psychics' actually manage to accurately locate the bracelet will all the other remote viewers/psychics on this thread admit that they're full of BS?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The only thing it says on it that I am aware of is 14 kt on the clasp:/
And My daughter could not have pawned it she was right in the neigborhood and fell asleep 20 min after getting to her friends house, which also leaves no time for her to have gotten drugs with it either. AND she won't even put MEAT in her body, so I find it hilarious anyone would think she would put drugs in them. Have never myself heard of a vegetarian druggie???

Anyway thanks for all the replies! At least to those who are not trolling!

oh don't be so naive. half of L.A. are vegetarian drug users

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
i'm not a remote viewer or psychic. but the one who drew you pictures, appears to be talking about a washing machine. were there towels at the gym that it might have dropped in? if so, might want to go see where they wash their towels, or check your own washing machine area. just an idea.

p.s. whenever i lose something or someone in the house, loses something i retrace my steps or make them retrace their steps. not silently, but outloud. i ask them where were before we went to the gym. what did you have on. did you change your clothes. what did you do next, etc. i run them thru everything they did, even if i remember it differently, just to be sure it isn't a false memory or an older memory that i've confused as a new memory. if that makes sense
edit on 7-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

AND she won't even put MEAT in her body, so I find it hilarious anyone would think she would put drugs in them. Have never myself heard of a vegetarian druggie???

Anyway thanks for all the replies! At least to those who are not trolling!

Vegetarians/Vegans don't get stoned??!

That's a new one for me.

Most of the ones I'd come across said pot was "natural" and didn't even view it as an evil narcotic that will destroy your body.

Heck, some of my girlfriends were vegetarians and they smoked pot on the regular with their friends as if it were a form of art.

It's almost a stereotype for that group, with the whole "hippie" connotations.

You know it's funny, but the first thing that came to my m ind was that she sold it for money to get high with her friends. Not because I am psychic but because that's the sort of thing kids do.

Anyway, I hope you find what you are looking for, but I get the feeling you should log out and look for answers in the world you live in as opposed to using this forum as a psychic vehicle.

In fact...cut psychics out all together or you may end up losing more than what that gift was worth.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A red or maroon hoodie, caught inside the pocket. It (the hoodie ) is rolled up either in a laundry pile or in a closet on the floor. A dark place.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The thing that came to my mind was she put it in something small, like a knick knack or cup or container with a lid of some kind. Hope this helps you.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
all I could come up with was in a garden bed next to a door, possibly caught on a small branch.

but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join