It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics And Remote Viewers please REPLY- Reward-This is dire and NO JOKE!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It was outside, someone picked it up and sold it at a pawn shop, it was next to a sideway.

Dont trust kids with valuable things, because kids are stupid and don't care.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Go sooner than 2 months, go to your local pawn shop NOW.

By 2 months a largish man with short black hair (nice fellow) will buy it for his wife as an anniversary present.
I'm dead serious, get it now or its gone.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
did you try to tap r twice to do a barrel roll? Works every time here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
penduling for you now:

Is it misplaced? "Yes"
Did the Daughter intentionally steal it? "No"
Is the gold bracelet still in the house? "Yes"
Which room in house? "Living room"
Where in L.R ? "Northeast corner"
Is the object in a piece of furniture? "NO"
Is the object on the floor? "No"
Is the object on a table surface? "No"
Is the object 'in' something? "No"
Will they find the object? "yes, in the North East corner of the living room.
Is there a computer in the N.E. corner of the Living room? "Yes"
Is it on/under the computer? "Yes"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This thread is obviously a testament at how unsuccessful people really are at Remote Viewing. Good luck finding your jewelry. You're probably not going to find where to look from what people are saying on here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There is no way around this one.
It will come to you on its own, only when you let go of your emotional attachment towards it.

My bet is that someone has it, and someone knows it is yours. Someone will give it back, at appropriate time.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
penduling for you now:

Is it misplaced? "Yes"
Did the Daughter intentionally steal it? "No"
Is the gold bracelet still in the house? "Yes"
Which room in house? "Living room"
Where in L.R ? "Northeast corner"
Is the object in a piece of furniture? "NO"
Is the object on the floor? "No"
Is the object on a table surface? "No"
Is the object 'in' something? "No"
Will they find the object? "yes, in the North East corner of the living room.
Is there a computer in the N.E. corner of the Living room? "Yes"
Is it on/under the computer? "Yes"

I'm trying to learn remote viewing.......I'm not saying I'm confident in what I've seen but....this list seems to be in a lot of agreement with what I saw.
I saw a corner, or near corner, of a room (though it is on the floor). This room has a plant(s) (or past/current plans to put plants) in it. This room has one or more monitor(s) in it (be that a TV, or a Computer, .etc). I also saw flood lights, but this was the least static of the attributes.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I like how all the "psychics " see something different

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Yeah and any remote viewers or psychics, if you could please tell me next Friday's lottery numbers I'll ensure you recieve a small cash sum

Freaking epic, Nice one man.

And to the OP, I wouldn't rely of any of these people unless you can find a way to revive Nostradamus.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm not a psychic or clairvoyant or anything. But I sat around and thought for a couple seconds for fun.

Check in your dining room

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The key lies with your daughter. She must calmly try to remember, the last time she physically saw the bracelet on her arm and what she was doing at that time.

But I'm thinking under the sofa cushions.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
For some reason when I read this I pictured a Dinosaur standing on a giant pizza!

Don't know if this helps but it doesn't hurt to check, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Well that would be her friends home and I looked under the clutter but it wasn't the daughters room it was the mothers room that had a closet, but very accurate description as she left the house well, disgusting on purpose. She did it as a pay back to management. Ewwww. REally gross looking through that house and it was the day they left.

I can only imagine how bad itd stink now
She threw old meat on all the floors. gross. I don't think there was a closet in the children's room, hmmm maybe there is? I will go back and look. OR I can wait for management to clean and find it. I already asked them to keep an eye out when they are fixing the place up.
edit on 7-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: clarification

Ok, so I've went back into a remote viewing session and it lasted a painstaking 6 hours. I see now that the closet has been cleaned out. The bracelet has been picked up by a woman. This woman has two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. She also has limbs and hair. Do you know a woman who fits this description? If so, you must contact her immediately.
edit on 7-2-2011 by MeSoCorny because: remote typo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not the same thing that isn't yours to have...my bracelet is mine it was mine it was lost= MINE!
That analog is so whacked the EF out. Do you need some medication? I know here in Fl you can just about get anything for any reason.

I think your the one needing the medication asking for psychics or remote viewers on a public internet forum to help locate a lost bracelet....

Whatever I have actually found things myself psychically (none of my own things it doesn't work that way). Plus desperate times call for desperate yada...yada...yada...

edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

LOL, this is hilarious. I thank both of you for putting a smile on my face. One is logical and hilarious, the other, well, lets just say next time I lose something this is the last avenue I would use.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by minigunner

Not the same thing that isn't yours to have...my bracelet is mine it was mine it was lost= MINE!
That analog is so whacked the EF out. Do you need some medication? I know here in Fl you can just about get anything for any reason.

I think your the one needing the medication asking for psychics or remote viewers on a public internet forum to help locate a lost bracelet....

Whatever I have actually found things myself psychically (none of my own things it doesn't work that way). Plus desperate times call for desperate yada...yada...yada...

edit on 6-2-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

LOL, this is hilarious. I thank both of you for putting a smile on my face. One is logical and hilarious, the other, well, lets just say next time I lose something this is the last avenue I would use.

She's explained that this is the last avenue she is using. It's not like this is her first resort. She's grasping straws and openly admits it. Now, as far as the legitimacy of RV... nobody can convince you by telling you.

All I need to find stuff in my house is label them with something unique (like a name or number) and I can always draw a picture of where it's at. It's not magic, it's just how it works. Everybody I've ever made try it can do it, too. On some level, I understand it but when I try to articulate it, it sounds all sci-fi and stupid. It's really neither of those things; it's quite mundane and boring after you do it a couple of times.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My family makes me find their lost items because they have a hard time looking for them. In my own experience when something is really hard to find...(happens ALL THE TIME in my house) roughly 85% of the time it's found on the floor or on something that "catches" it on its way down. Around a surface...be it a computer desk, or even a tall stack of books and papers.

So...go to ANY SURFACE that one might set something on top of, passively. This could be a stack of books or papers!) and check the ENTIRE perimeter of the floor around it. If you have to move the furniture then do so. In dark crevices use a flashlight. Don't just glance, you REALLY have to make sure it's not there. Sounds like common sense to me, but you'd be surprise how many people fail to do this properly.

I really do hope you find it. Oh and please DO let us know if you find it. =)

Places where one might shed the jewelry off or fall off during changing...Look inside little odd cups and whatnot. Don't just glance, you REALLY have to make sure it's not there.The medicine cabinet in your bathroom, if you have one, could be a good place to start.

edit on 7-2-2011 by mishmallow8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join