It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
i keep calling, and recorded message
saying lines are full ugh!!! i was on and waiting
stupid cell phones!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can someone post a working link?

Wanna hear what Alex Jones has to say for once.
edit on 4/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimescenePhotographer

Originally posted by Jophiel
dam i cant get threw, how much longer does the show have?

About 45 minutes, lol. Just hang up man, I will ask. I'm sure you have better things to do anyway.

Lol, you sound like a government agent trying to dissuade us from calling Alex Jones and asking. Classic cover-up move.

link   
have they started taking calls yet who ever is listening?

link   
Yeah, if I get on the show I will post it on youtube. I am recording it right now on my computer with two different programs.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Can someone post a working link?

Wanna hear what Alex Jones has to say for once.

Try this - www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Shut up Bob - let him take the call.

[edit] That was in reference to Bob Chapman - Alex keeps saying he wants to take calls and Bob starts up talking again.
edit on 2/4/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

not yet but it wont be long before they start

link   
i am so aggravated at the moment
i was on and now i cant get threw,
i am not giving up though, we need answers
also update, no answer from the guy who made the video.

link   
reply to post by ararisq

I'm not looking for a radio station; I'm looking for a video or audio stream regarding this "fan" begginig him to leak pole shift information.

Thanks in advance.

Apologies....is it on that stream?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This show is quite funny, Alex and this other guy are trying to make every action that occurs in the world is planned out by the elites lol. Remember when you go to take a dump, it was because the elites wanted you to do that at that very time because they know in the future it will cause you to get hit by a car that will be broadcast on the news to distract the sheeple from what's really going on, lol. I can see now why nobody listens to this Jones character. Ok phone lines opening up....

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

He is getting ready to take calls.....Sure hope you get through, would be interesting how he will respond..

link   
omg this bob needs to shut it!!! i want ccalls

link   
this is a very interesting post, but one question i have is, is it even possible to predict a pole shift down to the exact day ? or even month or year ?? earthquakes cant even be predicted, so what makes people think something as huge as a pole shift can ??
im not dismissing the claim, who knows, maybe this could happen. im just curious is all.

steve.

link   
Guys. Guys. The magnetic poles have reversed a number of times in the earths past (proven captured in the rocks under your feet) and just like the black death and all the other past catastrophies you yourselves are actual proof that your ancestors survived them. No one can tell you what will happen when the poles shift because it has never happened in recorded history. All doom and gloom. I'll tell you all that will happen is there will be no waves higher that 2 feet ever again. So thats the end of surfing.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
guys the more people calling the better chance we have
on getting on , someone else call in and see if you get threw. , im still trying but nothing
thanks to my cell phone provider.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
White House Caller Who called AJ, Called into C2C as well!

Hey guys, Im not sure if this was posted earlier on this thread, but apparently this same person called into C2C, and spoke with George Noory.

Heres the youtube video, starts at 8:28! LOOK BELOW VIDEO FOR LINK TO THE DOCUMENT SHE TALKS ABOUT!

---GeminiSky

And HERE IS THE FILE SHE TALKS ABOUT: Click Here for PDF
edit on 4-2-2011 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
is anyone on hold rite now , did anyone get threw?

link   
So, they are building underground bunkers. However, there will be massive earthquakes and we should head for higher ground?

link   
Wow I just got through!, told the screener why I was calling and she put me on hold. A few mins later he speaks to me off air and says he cant talk to me on air about it because its too dangerous. Wow I cant believe what he just revealed to me, I am staggered. So shocked, can hardly type, need a drink, will post more later when my nerves have calmed.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join