It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
That same woman phoned C2C last night and gave the web site when talking to George Noory who asked her to send the link in an email .. she said she'd done it. So I guess we'll have to see if C2C does anything because I never heard her say there was a pole shift coming.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ok sorry people i tried to get answers,
i am not giving up, until we get them
i am going to email alex on his site and
also on his youtube channel if its official
and im still waiting on the video poster to
answer me back.

link   
Ok all, I have to go to work, maybe someone can get to the bottom of this? Peace..

link   
Why do I always get to the party late?

Has anyone tried emailing him? He's bound to have an address on his website!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
That same woman phoned C2C last night and gave the web site when talking to George Noory who asked her to send the link in an email .. she said she'd done it. So I guess we'll have to see if C2C does anything because I never heard her say there was a pole shift coming.

then how do we know it was the same woman?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Yea really, what this big news that's sooo scary? That's like saying "I have something soo important to say" but I'll be back later?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Still a bit shaken, but here goes.
He came on the line and the first thing he said to me was "do you believe in God?". I was like wtf? then he starts rambling about how he has been told from the highest authority that "When millions dissapear he can be sure he will be first to go."
I asked him if he was trying to indoctrinate me with religion or something and he said "This has nothing to do with religion but if I was you, I would say my prayers anyway."
By this time I am thinking, this is too #ed up so I just spat it out "Are you saying the shift is real then?", there was a good 20 secs pause, then he just replied "Duck and cover" and hung up.
What the # does that mean? I dunno this is too messed up, someone make some sense out of this. Whatever it means, it doesnt sound good to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ok i emailed his radio show, here is what i said

hello, i am inquiring about a caller that possibly called your show claiming to be from the white house stating that there will be a pole shift next month youtube channel homeofthebrave made a video calling alex out on editing that caller, is this true? i started a thread on abovetop secret.com investigating this issue, any info you can provide will be much appreciated, thanks

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Its ok, you can always try again on sunday if you have't got your answers by then...
can't believe I listened to AJ for more then a half hour! You made me do that!!!!

oh well..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

So sorry the last part was"dry" humour I should have put LOL after it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just a quick thing. When he said that they needed food for 7 million for 14 days, I thought of a major displacement around the gulf of mexico, not necessarily the elite. Anybody else think this?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
He came on the line and the first thing he said to me was "do you believe in God?". I was like wtf? then he starts rambling about how he has been told from the highest authority that "When millions dissapear he can be sure he will be first to go."
I asked him if he was trying to indoctrinate me with religion or something and he said "This has nothing to do with religion but if I was you, I would say my prayers anyway."
By this time I am thinking, this is too #ed up so I just spat it out "Are you saying the shift is real then?", there was a good 20 secs pause, then he just replied "Duck and cover" and hung up.
What the # does that mean? I dunno this is too messed up, someone make some sense out of this. Whatever it means, it doesnt sound good to me.

im sorry what? who told you that?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Because she acknowledged that she'd phone in the same day that George Noory was being interviewed ... that's when George said "That was 12 hours ago, you listen to way too much talk radio"

link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

yeah...
right...

think you posted that in the wrong forum section.. the BS forum would be a much better place for that

link   

Yo dude are you trolling cuz that isn't funny. AJ said this to you while you were queued in to talk to him? Was it while he was on commercial? I couldn't see him taking a second to tell you that while he was live on air...
edit on 4-2-2011 by ISO_TRUTH because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
reply to post by Jophiel

Its ok, you can always try again on sunday if you have't got your answers by then...
can't believe I listened to AJ for more then a half hour! You made me do that!!!!

oh well..

sorry lol, i know that can torture!
hopefully he will email me back
and this video op will also,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

No problem, I like seeing a little humor with all the gloom and doom thrown around, and I love to surf so you had me a bit worried
Peace

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111

That's all it takes to scare you? It must be terrifying to be you.

P.S. I heard just now that the earth is about to blow up and were all going to die. Be very afraid!
(Making fun of that post in case you don't pick up on it
)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OK HE EMAILED ME BACK THE VIDEO POSTER

here is what he said

Hello, in response to your request: there is audio out there but it has also been edited like the youtube video of the show. I have received many messages and comments from people who did listen to the show and heard the caller so I am not the only one. I have asked my friends and other youtubers to look for a audio recording of the show from a LIVE source. In other words, a recording of the LIVE broadcast which will reveal the call and why this is such a big deal. Since receiving messages from others who heard the show I am taking a step back because this is clearly a cover up and now that the info is out there the only thing left is for Alex Jones to admit they edited the call and replay it. But I have a feeling that will not happen because he has said repeatedly that he is watched and harassed day and night by black SUV's. You tube has been freezing my channel again today. Some times it is available, other times it's not and none of it is from me! They deleted my original video and only because someone copied it and shared it you can probably still find it from last Saturday. But youtube has been deleting my video from Saturday from other channels and so everybody is aware there is some thing going on. It's not just my channel. It's the topic and the repeating of what the woman said. I am trying to back off this thing, but hoping Alex Jones will make a statement. I tried calling his show today several times but couldn't get through. But I think he or his staff accidently let this woman get on the air and he realized it was a breach of national security and that is why he didn't pound her with questions or even try to debunk her. It was all very weird. The the editing of the show was just too much. I felt I had to warn people. My wife and children want for me to stay out of this because they fear some thing might happen to me. But I feel a sense of responsibility over this and want to see it through. But it may never be addressed even if Live audio can be found. We'll just hope for the best. My family is making preparations because the woman who called made a lot of sense and the FEMA documents that were uncovered validate many of her statements on the air. Well, that's all I know. Take

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Duck and Cover?? Isn't that an elementary school saying for when an earthquake happens? I don't know about this, this sounds like fear mongering and you even gave yourself time to come up with this Duck and Cover story.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join