It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
that's sooooooooooo not cool
just talked to the screener and said
id be in the same spot, and then they run out
of time and then hang up, ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
There should be a major war first, according to prophecies. I'd expect the Pole shift to happen in early 2012. But if it does happen this Spring, then other events should happen beforehand. Just think for a while - millions dead as a result of tsunami etc. What easier for the major powers to attack their rivals at that time? I bet Putin will make a good use and will attack first without waiting the generosity of USA. If the Pole shift is indeed coming. But if nothing happens as that in February, then I would not expect any pole shift in March.

It could also be a White House disinfo to check our reactions. So far a single anonymous call not heard well on the show and not recorded anywhere, got the top attention of the forums. Good job!

Anyway, we should be prepared. Look closely Egypt. WW3 should start from Middle East according to some prophecies.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I know same thing happened to me. Do you think we can get on air next tiem?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
is the other poster who said he got threw, are you still on the line?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

Im sorry i didnt read the entire thread, where are you trying to call into? and What exactly did they tell you was "too dangerous" to talk about?

--GeminiSky

link   
Apparently his show only goes till 2:00 PM now according to his website, and they only had enough time to take 2 calls. I think it's probably that Bob guy's fault since he apparently kept talking a lot.

link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
There should be a major war first, according to prophecies. I'd expect the Pole shift to happen in early 2012. But if it does happen this Spring, then other events should happen beforehand. Just think for a while - millions dead as a result of tsunami etc. What easier for the major powers to attack their rivals at that time? I bet Putin will make a good use and will attack first without waiting the generosity of USA. If the Pole shift is indeed coming. But if nothing happens as that in February, then I would not expect any pole shift in March.

It could also be a White House disinfo to check our reactions. So far a single anonymous call not heard well on the show and not recorded anywhere, got the top attention of the forums. Good job!

Anyway, we should be prepared. Look closely Egypt. WW3 should start from Middle East according to some prophecies.

It's all in revaltions! We know it is going to happen, because G_d told us so! I pray that you are safe.

link   
there has to be another number i can call
to talk to him, can anyone find me a number

link   
reply to post by crayzeed

No waves above 2 feet, can you explain? If the ocean currents stop, we do too, as far as living goes.

link   

Originally posted by warbird03

Originally posted by ararisq

wtf shows over

The show is over. You can try calling in again this Sunday.

Yeah I was confused by that, isn't the show supposed to be till 3:00 PM Central time?

It airs M-F 12PM to 3PM EST. SUNDAY 5PM to 7PM EST.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Im sorry i didnt read the entire thread, where are you trying to call into? and What exactly did they tell you was "too dangerous" to talk about?

--GeminiSky

The "too dangerous" person was somebody else that only posted once and then hasn't come back, so most likely some idiot trying to get a response.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Isn't it back on? I am stilll hearing it here in Europe.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You could try the number at this page

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

there has to be another number i can call
to talk to him, can anyone find me a number

I can try the yellow pages online. Actually you know, I hadn't thought of it before but you can check his criminal record too if you know where he has lived. It's part of the freedom of informatino act . From what little I know ofJones he seems like he works for the elites. I mean seriously, who just gets into bohemian grove? lol

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rougeskut

I thought that too, but i think it may just be repeating the entire show,

link   

Originally posted by rougeskut

They re-broadcast the day's show after it's finished live.

link   
i am calling back, still says lines are full? why would it say that if the show was over?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimescenePhotographer

I am about 75% positive Alex is a convert.on Brad Meltzer's Decoded I was floored. They were gonna."sneak"into Bohemian Grove, it was a medium to heavy downpour of rain going down russian river in the napa area, the investigators are wearing dark colored rains slicks that are earthy..Alex well he is in a bright red kayak and wearing BRIGHT YELLOW so essentially he is red and yellow the two primaries that represent attention. Whh dont you decode.the decoded? Maybe that was symbolic for us to see that Alex will lead.you all downstream to the powerss that be and deliver you to be incarcerated either to be fleeced or placed in a box. Its a well known fact the arrogant shake their game inyour face like a fox wags its tail. By the way guess who "went to jail?" guess who didn't? Yeah alex "escaped" I don't believe he converted I believe he is disinfo. Regarding Egypt he lists things like egypt military will open fire on protestors when every video shows the opposite. He fearmongers. This opportunistic man is not a convert he is a divider. Remember the motto men and women out of chaos order? Well who and from where comes the chaos? Where is the source most visible. I would debate him openly if he gave me the opportunity. He presents fear and a fearful mind is an open bucket. Then he drops in your bucket the "elite" are in control of everything. Subconsciously that tells you includes you, your job, your life, your future. You are in control of your destiny now.seize it back from this shill. Read my.signature. it includes him. We are to well informed to need a simpleton pied piper such.as himself. Him and the Pope, the Lord will rebuke when the time is right.
edit on 4-2-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

i am calling back, still says lines are full? why would it say that if the show was over?

Maybe he still takes calls, just off-air?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ah, thanks for the explanation, It is an interesting subject albeit. I have enjoyed the live nature of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join