It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
this is a very interesting post, but one question i have is, is it even possible to predict a pole shift down to the exact day ? or even month or year ?? earthquakes cant even be predicted, so what makes people think something as huge as a pole shift can ??
im not dismissing the claim, who knows, maybe this could happen. im just curious is all.

steve.

Pole shifts are fast and can be predicted down to the second. The technology TPtB have is beyond what anyone here can even being to comprehend.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

thankyou for that information.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
Wow I just got through!, told the screener why I was calling and she put me on hold. A few mins later he speaks to me off air and says he cant talk to me on air about it because its too dangerous. Wow I cant believe what he just revealed to me, I am staggered. So shocked, can hardly type, need a drink, will post more later when my nerves have calmed.

OmG!!!! Seriously, I have to hear this man. Awesome.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Pole shift? My question is, would it be that big of a deal? Truth be told, I am not sure.

Pole shifts are a natural occurrence. Science shows that a pole shift happens every 250,000 years... Though apparently the last one happened about 790,000 years ago... Which might suggest that we are long over due for another one.

Now, Most scientists agree that human kind has been around for about 200,000 years. Which means that we came around about 540,000 years after the last pole shift... Would we survive a pole shift? Well, life in general did survive, apparently. My thinking is, that if primitive life forms were able to survive, why would we not be able to?

Would it be devastating? I don't know... I just know that according to science, life survived through the last pole change.... and since we are the most intelligent species on earth... I would like to think that we would survive as well... But who knows.

Here, is a decent website that has some information about pole shifts, their history and even Sciences take on it all. According to this little link, some researchers even believe that a pole shift is already under way and sights a decrease in the intensity of the magnetic field over the past 150 years.... Though I am unsure if that is true or not, so take that with a grain of salt....

One thing is certain, and that is that pole shifts have happened before and they will happen again. It is only a matter of WHEN.

www.wisegeek.com...

edit on 4-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK I GOT BACK ON , AND THE SCREENER SAID HE WOULD PUT ME IN THE SAME SPOT

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BishopLord
reply to post by Jophiel

The lady (Natalie) called into Coast to Coast last night. She appears at 8 minutes and 47 seconds into the 3rd hour (streamlink MP3 download). She made a comment that there is a document outlining that all weather is modified by the government using Tesla coils developed in the 50's.

She said the document is located here (but it doesn't seem to exist)
cspc.gov...
edit on 4-2-2011 by BishopLord because: (no reason given)

BishopLord, I have linked the file below the video that I posted above, If you cant find it, here it is again :www.cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimescenePhotographer

omg!omg!
I hope your kidding??

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'm in line too, I told him I want to talk about currency collapse, lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OMG HOW DO I WORD THIS SO IT ISINT SO OFF TOPIC?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

lol, was thinking the same...
ask him if it all still matters if /when we are going to have a pole shift next month....

link   
wtf shows over

link   

Don't worry, the callers don't have any particular topic.

link   

You cannot because it is off topic - but so are all of the other calls.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Is there anyone else you can give the phone to where you're at? If you mess this up he may start putting in a harsher secruity to screen calls. They said I should be on in about 15 minutes. Hopefully Chapman doesn't take up all the time.

link   

wtf shows over

no you still have an hour.

link   

wtf shows over

The show is over. You can try calling in again this Sunday.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I AM SO PISSED JUST GOT THREW AGAIN
AND NOW THE SHOWS OVER AND THEY DISCONNECTED
THE CALL THIS TIME THATS BS

link   
Wtf they just hung up on me! Man, I am so angry right now. When does this show air? I will call in early next time if I'm not at school, or work.

link   

Originally posted by loagun
this thread is so funny..... because it is EXACTLY what i have been thinking this past year. these are all my thoughts.... i predicted to my family/friends a year ago the pole shift was coming, and that was the only reason why the rest of the worlds developed nations have been allowing the US to float it's dollar this long, because if you think about it, it really is horribly ridiculous that not only one or two, but the entire world hasn't seemed to have had any problems with the US printing massive amounts of bogus currency? if there wasn't something major going down there is no way in hell Britain who has always had political and power struggles with the US, Russia that formerly hates and still doesn't care for the US, China who was always waiting for the first opportunity to knock down the US, Canada that was always ripped off by the US, and so forth.... would have allowed America to survive this long. the damn recession started 4 years ago now..... come on world wake up.

without money the US is nothing, and the rest of the world knows that. they would have knocked down America in a second, and don't believe they wouldn't. i know it all sounds crazy, which is why i haven't really told many people this in person cause it makes me look insane, but seriously....

why has been the US been allowed to print it's monopoly money for 3 years now, it's trillions of worthless dollars....something is up. even opera, regis, and larry king all jumped ship.

Yep, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I am very proud to be Canadian.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

wtf shows over

The show is over. You can try calling in again this Sunday.

Yeah I was confused by that, isn't the show supposed to be till 3:00 PM Central time?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join