It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
Still a bit shaken, but here goes.
He came on the line and the first thing he said to me was "do you believe in God?". I was like wtf? then he starts rambling about how he has been told from the highest authority that "When millions dissapear he can be sure he will be first to go."
I asked him if he was trying to indoctrinate me with religion or something and he said "This has nothing to do with religion but if I was you, I would say my prayers anyway."
By this time I am thinking, this is too #ed up so I just spat it out "Are you saying the shift is real then?", there was a good 20 secs pause, then he just replied "Duck and cover" and hung up.
What the # does that mean? I dunno this is too messed up, someone make some sense out of this. Whatever it means, it doesnt sound good to me.

That's all it takes to scare you? It must be terrifying to be you.

P.S. I heard just now that the earth is about to blow up and were all going to die. Be very afraid!
(Making fun of that post in case you don't pick up on it
)

Sorry if I dont share your humour, but this does not really seem like a laughing matter to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by xynephadyn

thankyou for explaining the first video,i didnt know that it was deleted
could this freak snowstorm, be related to a pole shift next month?
what other signs would make them selves known, if this were true?
can someone please get the auido from the alexjones show of the
caller? that would be so helpful

I've been asking that question long before this video, remember the east coast had the same problem last year but not as intense. The intensity of events appears to be increasing. Plus have you seen the Alberta Clipper and how much of the US it covered on during that storm? I don't recall the AC ever dipping as far south as Texas. Anyone got some stats on that? It could mean that we've been tilting farther north than normal. Worth a look see though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
go back to page 11 the video poster responded and emailed me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I can understand why his family are worried but I think it is unlikely that anything sinister will happen to him now. It is all out in the public and alot of people are watching and taking notes.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

My theory on that is they messed up the earth's natural converyer belt by messing up the gulf. Now all the cold that was pinned in the north is coming south.

www.theresilientearth.com.../conveyor-belt-model-broken
here a better explination

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ok this is what i said in reply to his email
thankyou for your reply, i do hope you and your family stay safe, i to was trying to call alex about this today and did not get threw, hopefully we can get answers, and put these fears to rest, or prove it and start preparing, please keep me updated on any new information you mite have

link   
Hi, I live in the uk and was wondering : if a pole shift actually happens in march, does that mean we get summer early?

link   
wow that got me believing him by his behaviour

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Jophiel

I used to like Alex. Now I'm not to sure, he hasn't gone completely commercial on us. I've also been getting the feeling lately that he didn't sneak into Bohemien Grove at all. I'm starting to believe he was invited, or was Ok'd
to be there.
edit on 4-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

i agree with that dude

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

I have lived in central Texas since I was born many moons ago...I have never seen it as cold as it has been the last 4 days...hasn't gotten above freezing, daily highs are well below 32 degrees.
How long it has lasted is odd too. I mean, we have had cold fronts where it will be cold one day then it warms back up...this blast of cold air has been here for days!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
he mentions fema documents
what documents is he referring to?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This thread is scary.. and I would like to belive OP is wrong and nothing is going to happen.
I dont want my friends family gf and myself die just yet.....
Please somebody debunk this quick !!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Can you link his direct youtube channel?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by Jophiel

Can you link his direct youtube channel?

yes here it is www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
we need to get a response from alex, im going to see if he has responded yet

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sharintexas

Agreed, It got down to 0 degrees here, I am in west Texas. There was a lot of snow on the ground to combine with that. I don't recall it ever being this cold.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

is that David?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
reply to post by sharintexas

Agreed, It got down to 0 degrees here, I am in west Texas. There was a lot of snow on the ground to combine with that. I don't recall it ever being this cold.

im in texas too, im new here. im moving to west texas in a month! everything is frozen here too near houston. makes ya really wonder about all this on this thread

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
ok nothing from alex yet
no reply, this unedited show
had to be recorded somewhere'
someone has to have it on this site

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Don't worry, nobody dies, dying is a created belief. Live your life the best you can with an open mind and an open heart. Whatever happens is because it was supposed to happen. So if this exsistance comes to an end, I raise my glass and salute.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join