It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Ignore, its working for me. Just send an alert to staff. When it's off-topic, just an attack on a thread, the staff will listen.

On topic - any new news in you email?

link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This has everything to say its a hoax. Wait it has nothing because the OP doesnt really provide anything and we can not find anything legit. The guys name is gave me who was on the video was BS.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

How dare you call me Juvenile?? I am only trying to investigate and get to the bottom of this. I do not/have not ever visited GLP before so I wouldnt know they shut down every Saturday night. I would however think that the people who frequent their FB page would know if this were a conmmon occurance though. Before you lash out at me how about you mosey over to the page and see hmmm???

And if they did redirect then why would this message be up?

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?
when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.
I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear
you won
hope you are happy
the last light of the world has been extinguished

link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

big difference between "weather modification" and a "pole shift" as there is between "through (thru)" and "threw."
Is someone trying to "throw" us a curve or just get "thru?"

link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
David ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones'

I didn't read back, sorry if this is a duplicate, but this thread is interesting about the arrest and being held 14 hours without charges, a family member I take it. This situation is something else.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

my private messages are going wild, i just go to the store and come back and see all this bs plus godlikje is down as well as many others people are getting to the truth every forum was disscussing this go figure i will go check brb

link   
reply to post by Unity_99

HE CLOSED HIS OWN ACCOUNT! YOUTUBE DID NOT CLOSE HIS ACCOUNT!

link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by IamAbeliever

IF this was a hoax then God like productions and many people on you tube would be in on it. I have heard many unrelated people talk about this issue. The issue in question may be hoax but or not. The OP is not hoaxing he is just looking for answers.

Yes and when Oswego started the thread about a comment Jared Loughner left on someone's My Space page, that was also true. Their was a comment, does that mean MySpace was in on the hoax. No. I don't question the validity of the youtube video, I saw it, I know it existed. But NOT a single soul heard that call except for the person that made the video. And then the OP said because someone stated they were David's ex-son in law that they must be telling the truth. I could tell you right now I am skipping around the house with a bunch of garden gnomes, doesn't make it true. But you can't disprove it because you can't see my face, thus judging my emotions, sincerity, or any other body language that would tip you off that I am full of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegade1980

How dare you call me Juvenile?? I am only trying to investigate and get to the bottom of this. I do not/have not ever visited GLP before so I wouldnt know they shut down every Saturday night. I would however think that the people who frequent their FB page would know if this were a conmmon occurance though. Before you lash out at me how about you mosey over to the page and see hmmm???

And if they did redirect then why would this message be up?

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?
when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.
I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear
you won
hope you are happy
the last light of the world has been extinguished

I didn't call you juvenile rather the whole turn of events is juvenile. I don't resort to calling people names. No need to cause I can express myself without having too

Sorry you thought I was directing that towards you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Since when is it illegal in our country (arrested by Feds?) to post a video in another country questioning a radio station in this country about the supposed subsequent removal of that callin from their archived youtube posting?
I would like to know what the charges are (unless he is posting something that didnt happen and is charged for using the internet to post a lie - an abuse of the 1st Amendment)? Why not go after the woman caller if true?
Especially if she works for the WH and is releasing "sensitive information" against orders.......

edit on 5-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I am going to download every single video pertaining to March 15 and put it on my youtube channel and we will see just what happens sound good?

link   

link   

Fair enough...apology accepted. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Puts on his most diplomatic voice:-

This is to HumanAlien and IamABeliever, dont take this the wrong way, but I dont think I have seen you make one constructive comment all through the thread. Tensions are running high, if this is true it effects all of us and the stakes couldnt be higher.

Cmon lets all pull together, one team, after all we are all seeking the truth, arent we?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.abovetopsecret.com...
David ARRESTED BY FEDS - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones'

I didn't read back, sorry if this is a duplicate, but this thread is interesting about the arrest and being held 14 hours without charges, a family member I take it. This situation is something else.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

This has gone from absurd to insane.

Okay folks, like most predictions, you have 6 weeks to work yourself up into a frenzy.

Now, let me ask you all something, what will you do differently now that you 'think' the poles will shift in 6 weeks?
I'm sure you won't have that much time to devote to ATS, and going to school or work is counterproductive at this point, right?
Why don't you let sweaty Dave, Henning and OP be your leaders and this way you can all go underground together on March 14th.
We'll still be here March 15 so we'll save your seats!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

Mod Note: quote removed for T&C infractions

Say what ???????

Well. if that doesn't break the T&C I wonder what does !!

Wow...just wow...
edit on 2/5/2011 by TheRedneck because: offending quote removed

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

yea we are and all I see if a bunch of people opening accounts on youtube and deleting them and people buying into the information.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Something is definitely up here. And although this date is mid march, its 10/11 I've been warned about. Also, we don't have 7 dollar milk here, just the organic, but 5 dollars for jug. However, we have 5-7 dollars for small hot chocolates, which used to be just over 2 and some major price hikes with most things doubled. Canada didn't bail out bank, we have our own banking system, and a recession finally, but still a good economy, my relatives have been doing good, and an inlaw just got a promotion. Yet we're getting the test run for these price hikes?

Not sure why!!!!

We'll be demanding price control like Norway has with bullhorns if necessary, it looks like.

But 10/11 to march 15 th looks a little cautiously serious.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join