It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Bro, you are really getting out of control with your attacking the op here. This guy is only trying to figure this thing out. Why do you keep acting making comments here, like I said before there are plenty of other threads on this site that you can bring your ridiculously rude and negative comments to. To be skeptical of what is being said is one thing, but to set yourself to making the op look like he is a big time hoaxer behind all this mess is another. You really need to chill out and just move on from this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Alright, I had to fast-forward through some (most) of it, but one thing is clear. Alex Jones is a complete idiot. And two, I didn't hear a woman caller.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It doesn't matter (the callers and shows are different).
The audience is in a frenzy and no one is paying attention to detail.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

Was there any caller from that night? Everyone keeps saying he took no calls that night.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sphoenix

I will not go into details, but as a whistelblower and contacting the Alex Jones show, is just a trip of the FBI sending you on an extended vacation. I do not know what or who his alliegence is, but you can bet a lot of whistleblowers are sorry they tried to contact him.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by infomaster
Please check the lady caller who had talked about pole shift around 7:07

edit on 5-2-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

WHITE HOUSE CALLER ON AJ SHOW LATER CALLED INTO C2C

This is definitely her (she says it was)...all she had to say was about weather modification or something...nothing of March 15 pole shift.

Start at 8:28

edit on 5-2-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG! This is a perfect example of what I was saying in my last post on this thread and this is a perfect example of why this thread is such a cluster puck! In these videos (which are the same videos that have been posted numerous times in this thread) the caller is a women named Natalie from Texas. AT no time does Natalie from Texas even use the words "pole shift". What she is describing and even says very clearly is "weather modification" and I am no scientist but modifying weather and pole shift are two totally different things.

This is not the same women that the crazy stressed out guy in the OP is claiming to have heard. Watch the OP video again. The stressed out guy gives VERY specific clues. Let me ask you... does Natalie from Texas sound to you like she is attempting to disguise her voice in any way? Nope... she is not. What does the crazy guy in the OP video say, "She was attempting to disguise her voice". The guy in the OP video also states that Alex went to commercial. Does Alex go to commercial after Natalie calls? No he does not. Instead he thanks her for her call, goes right back to his guest. The OP video also claims that the women claimed to have worked in the White House. Does Natalie from Texas ever use the words "White House"? No she does not. Natalie IS NOT the person that the OP video is talking about.

The only clue we have to this supposed call is that it happened on a live Friday show. That's it. We don't know which Friday, everyone has assumed. If I cared enough about this subject, I would listen to the previous 3 Fridays broadcast and look for it.

I personally think this is all a bunch of baloney. Outside of the guy in the OP video and a couple posters to his Youtube account, no one claims to have actually heard the phone call.
edit on 5-2-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

Your correct, this lady was on the 2nd not the 28th. this whole thing is crap, the call never happened, no one at PPF knows anything about this at all.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Sorry, I could not tell from the broadcast. Anything else would be speculation on my part

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Regardless if a woman called in or not, I think the one thing we all can agree on is that some crazy stuff is going on right now.

I need only jump on my computer and read about riots, die-offs, and wild weather all over the world to know that something big is going on. Obviously the animals have way better instincts than all of us, and they are acting bizarre. That's the ONLY source I trust when it comes right down to it.
edit on 5-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: nada

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The guy Dave got arrested for WHAT???? And how does anyone know he got arrested???
Was he able to post it on FaceBook page while being fingerprinted???

These are mindless rumors without a minutia of consideration.

Will Alex be arrested next? After all, he was the receiver of that 'warning'.
Did that woman caller get arrested too?
Hell...will we ALL be arrested seeing we all know that we weren't supposed to know?

I really am trying to reach just one sane reasonable and cognizant person out there. And then, my work will be done

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I definately agree with you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
@ human ... your work is done. I have read every page and not responded but once to say you have been OSWEGO'd... LOL get some rest my freind

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The guy who made the video will in no doubt to me be sat with a huge grin on his face, happy that he has made himself feel all important and talked about.....
I respect that other people don't have the same view, but unless there is proof of this call or anyone else that actually heard this call then I'm going to think he is a crank.
And has already has been said, to predict an actual date of such an event?!, for someone who is involved with the Whitehouse to call this show!? and risk their own security?!
For such a major Worldwide event that would be probably one of the most important events if not THE most important event of our history, how many people would know about it?! Above top secret would not be the word.
A complete need to know basis, they would never risk some clown calling a phone in and spilling the beans.
Yes I do believe in the theory, but no I don't believe him.
Everybody has opinions of course.

edit on 5-2-2011 by mcfc2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
@ human ... your work is done. I have read every page and not responded but once to say you have been OSWEGO'd... LOL get some rest my freind

Oswego'd
And let's not forget that if TPTB come knocking on our door about all this that all we have to do is Fort Knox the house up.
edit on 5-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

There's so much more, and people just don't seem to get it. (I won't re-list what you already have). I love the one forum name here on ats - fragile earth.

Take care, have fun, and be kind

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I will agree with you on the point about Human_Alien. I have never seen him get like that, but then again people become frustrated when they try to make a point, and a damn good one he was making, and people just ignore it. And everyone has bad days.

Now, I really don't think there was a caller, but then again I can't definitely say there wasn't. I am just saying that based on the FACTS presented here, I would have to go with no caller.

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I would like some actual factual basis of why this is not a hoax. Being as he deleted his own youtube account. His fake son in law deleted his own youtube account. No one knows how to contact him. He posted this 6days after the fact. Not one person besides this guy listen to this girl on the show. Not one piece of video was recorded of that show with this girl in it.

So give me any sort of facts how this is not BS?

link   

Originally posted by Human_AlienYeah, they can predict a pole shift but they can't predict a 5-day forecast in the weather.

It makes NO SENSE!!!!!

How could they (lie to me if you need to) have a 6 week window of knowing when the Earth is going to flip? Just break that down for me.

Some of you people watch way too much television. Life does NOT work that way.
The ONLY way they'd 'know' is if they caused it. And then ask yourself, why would they?
The Elite are about making money. They don't want their playground ruined.

This whole thing is pretty funny if you think about it.

You make a good point, of course the Elite is all about money. The matrix-life itself is funny indeed, when you see people around you practically running around in a cage, it's a bit sad. To think of us, the human race, the ones who should cherish this planet and provide it with infinite love - instead stress about our bills and when we have to wake up in the morning.

The TV is a big player but that's another debate.

As a note to any instant-flaggers or people who say they're not fearful (but start panicking), don't ever jot down the "inevitable" March 15 date in your brain. Be prepared mentally & emotionally. The Earth has a bigger plan than any Elite organisation, it is up to us to provide a better future. If we fail, nature will slap us awake in order to restart the cycle; at least- that's the way I see it

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Never thought you were. Take it easy my friend - you got caught up in something and your passion took over - nothing wrong with that. I wish more people had some.

Any new news on the email front?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Regardless if a woman called in or not, I think the one thing we all can agree on is that some crazy stuff is going on right now.

I need only jump on my computer and read about riots, die-offs, and wild weather all over the world to know that something big is going on. Obviously the animals have way better instincts than all of us, and they are acting bizarre. That's the ONLY source I trust when it comes right down to it.
edit on 5-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: nada

That is just kind of copying what I said many pages ago. You're summing up the fact that animals notice electromagnetic changes first.

But yeah I rule!

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join