It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

Mod Note: offensive quote removed

Twice !

Breathe in, breathe out...Wax on, wax off...

Take a break friend before you pop a vein...

Have you looked at my post on page 50 yet? Just curious is all...
edit on 2/5/2011 by TheRedneck because: removed offending quote

link   

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
Puts on his most diplomatic voice:-

This is to HumanAlien and IamABeliever, dont take this the wrong way, but I dont think I have seen you make one constructive comment all through the thread. Tensions are running high, if this is true it effects all of us and the stakes couldnt be higher.

Cmon lets all pull together, one team, after all we are all seeking the truth, arent we?

But see the thing is, this is NOT true.

Go back 50 pages you'll notice our questions get overlooked.

I personally was all about getting to the bottom of this yesterday but then I realized what was happening.

Henning.
And now GLP.

No one mentioned this when it supposedly aired last week. Why is that????
And that is the one question, that's been avoided because it makes too much sense to address.

Us calling this a hoax is more constructive than letting this go on. Sorry. We all don't play on the same team at times.

link   
So far i have 2 videos downloaded the 2 that were linked in that other post now direct me to anything else March 15 related the government wouldnt want getting out thats on youtube and I will upload them all to my youtube account and wait for them to show up.....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Off topic - Really, you never put people down?

On topic - Has anyone been able to get a hold of the recording yet? I really want to hear it for myself.

link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Please do. And if you get arrested I will personally come bail you out.

link   
If the call is real and A.J. Tried to cover it up and the YouTube stuff is true well...

What are the chances this date is real?
And if it is, why would someone in the WH want to leak it?

Also, did Moonbeast1111 ever prove his contact with an "associate"?

link   
I forgot to add, that arrests without charges for things that aren't crimes. Gee where have seen that? Well all the G20's were like that, even in Canada. Seems to go on a lot lately.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

www.alexjonespodcasts.com...

Someone on prison planet gave me this link. I am listening to it now. This Jan 28,2011 show

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Can someone give me very brief cliff notes on this thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Pole-shift - we're all going to die
No we're not
yes we are
no we're not
yes we are
etc....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

On this show here there was a caller who talked about a coming pole shift march 15,2011. She was quickly cut off and then never talked about again on the show. A guy named David posted
He has since been arrested and detianed. He is now supposedly realeased.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

On this show here there was a caller who talked about a coming pole shift march 15,2011. She was quickly cut off and then never talked about again on the show. A guy named David posted
He has since been arrested and detianed. He is now supposedly realeased.

Where's the proof of Alex Jones cutting this woman off? Link?

Where's the proof this guy was arrested and detained?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Someone on prison planet gave me this link. I am listening to it now. This Jan 28,2011 show

I didn't hear any female caller through that show (I skipped through a couple times). Is the call in there? Instead of a 100 pages of bickering, can we get a hold of the audio at least? If it can be verified that the call happened and listen to it, it would bring this thread back on track.
edit on 5-2-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Moonbeast1111
Puts on his most diplomatic voice:-

This is to HumanAlien and IamABeliever, dont take this the wrong way, but I dont think I have seen you make one constructive comment all through the thread. Tensions are running high, if this is true it effects all of us and the stakes couldnt be higher.

Cmon lets all pull together, one team, after all we are all seeking the truth, arent we?

But see the thing is, this is NOT true.

Go back 50 pages you'll notice our questions get overlooked.

I personally was all about getting to the bottom of this yesterday but then I realized what was happening.

Henning.
And now GLP.

No one mentioned this when it supposedly aired last week. Why is that????
And that is the one question, that's been avoided because it makes too much sense to address.

Us calling this a hoax is more constructive than letting this go on. Sorry. We all don't play on the same team at times.

Me too last night,It was fun, and today too but its a hoax!!! new comers to the thread, we asked all the questions...but be our guest and ask over and over again....look for unturned stones, you wont insult our intel....just do what you have to do...that has already been done

link   

I too provided the OP with 6 weeks worth of Alex Jones podcasts.

But you see....when this woman didn't show up on that broadcast that got spun into 'because it was erased!'
Don't you see how this game is being played?
It's a farce. I big fat farce but now it's like a hot potato.
It just keeps getting tossed around and no one is thinking this through.

And now, this guy Dave is arrested?
And GLP is closed down because of this?
And Alex erased an essential ON-AIR call that no one but "Dave" heard?
And then the Weather Modification PDF gets mixed into the mess?

And you think I'm wrong for not calling this a huge hoax?

I don't think the OP purposefully put this out as a hoax (for I don't even know him) but at some point, we have to concede or at least consider, this is probably not what it appeared to be originally. But OP is not letting this go and his attitude towards anyone who doesn't agree with him is disturbing.

If a hoax sets people off like it is the OP then I'd hate to see what this world is going to be like when real issues come up and trust me, we WON'T have a 'heads up' on the matter. None of it. Be it the dollar crashing or the world shifting. We won't be that privileged.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

I am listening to this show now. I will let you know at what point if there is a caller like this person on there. If I listen to the whole thing and do not hear it I am going to think that maybe something else is going on.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

No this audio doesnt exist.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He says last Friday but in reference to what date? When did he make the video? It could be a video he made prior to Jan 28? I am listenin again to the you tube.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Now I'm officially freaked out. I was reading the corresponding thread to this one on GLP today and then left my computer -- with the page up -- for a few hours. When I came back and was trying to go to page 2 of the thread, there was only a white page with this text on it:

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of god, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

I tried to go the main page, but it seems the entire site is down, and this text is all that shows up. WTF? Eerie.
edit on 5-2-2011 by sylvie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join