It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Were you able to find out anything else?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

The 'retired guy' lol
This space cadet ie 'retired guy' is having plenty as mugs.
Actually his attention seeking is making me post on this thread, more important topics IMO.
No diss to the OP.

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Actually I didn't come in 57 pages later I have made 3 other comments on this thread of the same kind. I just noticed that you and a couple others were getting a bit to aggressive and personally attacking the op. I mean you have persistently done nothing but bash this thread on nearly every single comment made. I don't want to argue I'm just trying to keep this investigation alive because personally I find it interesting, maybe you don't and that's fine, to each his own.

link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Found the document in question that was removed from the www.cftc.gov site.

I have it saved just in case it gets removed again - everyone save it.

On page 3 it starts to talk about weather related... warfare... hmmm.

groups.yahoo.com...

Hurry.

saved , thanks for the catch

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

It claims this guys youtube account was shut down, why does it still work on Youtube on page 1 of this thread? Is it someone else account and the "feds' haven't made their way to them yet?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I POSTED THIS ON GLP TONIGHT, THEY LATER BANNED ME AND NOW I SEE THE SITE IS DOWN
I EMAILED DAVID ON THE 2ND AND RECD THIS EMAIL FROM HIM ON THE 3RD
I HAVE SINCED TRIED TO EMAIL HIM AND HE IS NOT REPONDING.

2-3-11

Hi (my name),

The evidence of the whistleblower is no where to be found. Here is what happened: I was watch the Alex

Jones Radio Show last Friday via live online stream. I am retired and live 1/2 the time at my home in Los

Angeles and the other 1/2 in Costa Rica. I watched him take a call from a woman, but prior to taking the

call Alex Jones said the caller was a "top tier government whistleblower" disguising her voice with a very

important message. I watched and listened very closely. The woman claims she works or had worked in the

White House and that the Obama Administration believes there will be a geographic Pole Shift around March

15, 2011. She described this as a government cover up that she feared would result in the death of millions

of people. She did not describe how Obama knows when this will happen, but that FEMA and HLS (Homeland

Security) were making preparations but the reason she was calling is because she claims everyone in the top

tier of government was told not to speak of this to anyone. That no statement would be made to the general

public about this matter. She wants to warn everyone to get off the coasts and leave the cities and that

between March 6-15 extreme earth changes, seismic activity and climate storms would occur. I was waiting

for Alex Jones to start to pound her with questions but he thanked her for the call then the show went to a

commercial break. It was very odd. And unlike Alex Jones to behave that way. When the commercial break was

over he made no mention of the call. I was shocked. I called my brother in California and told him about it

and he called the Alex Jones show but could not get through. The following day (Saturday), I watched the

Friday show after it was uploaded to youtube and was again shocked the womans call, her warning, and

conversation with Alex was deleted from the video. I have called Alex Jones Show but I could not get

through. I have sent him emails and received no answer. I know I am not the only person out of millions of

listeners who heard the call but I seem to be the only one willing to upload a video about it. Alex Jones

has said that since he and Jesse Ventura teamed up to do several TruTV episodes of Jesse's show "Conspiracy

Theory" that after they aired the Big Brother FEMA Camp and Underground Bunker reports that both he and

Jesse were told to stand down or else. Alex claimed the he and Jesse Ventura are followed daily and

harrassed by men in black SUV's. I do not doubt his claims. I do not doubt that Alex Jones is fearing for

the safety of his family. I do not know if they qualified this woman caller before she went on the air with

Alex on Friday, but the call was aired and after that I can only describe the situation as a black out

followed. I didn't sleep much last Friday night thinking about the woman's call and because I have a wife,

children and grandchildren I believe it is my responsibility to protect them. After a great deal of thought

I decided to upload my own video repeating the womans claims as she stated them without adding any personal

opinions. Three hours after my video was uploaded on youtube my channel was undergoing youtube maintenace

and no one could play my video. Six hours of youtube maintenance ended with my video being deleted. No

message was sent to me about it. Luckily someone watched it that morning and copied it and it has gone

viral over the net. I understand that youtube was deleting it from some youtube channels but it can still

be found. Now here is what I have concluded: the womans claims and YOUR FEMA documents add up. It makes

perfect sense that FEMA knows when this event will happen otherwise how could they be requesting supply

bids in advance with a deadline of Feb 1, 2011? The woman said there is a cover up and this is clearly true

whether Alex Jones is afraid to talk about it or not. Before watching las Friday's show I watched two

youtube videos giving the March 15th date but I disregarded them because they were not credible. Hearing

voices from angels and such is difficult for me to wrap my mind around. But the Alex Jones caller was from

someone clearly educated and credible. I believe her claims. Now I have also spent a great deal of time

trying to understand how the Obama administration could know when there will be a Pole Shift. There are

only two possibilities: 1.) That NASA has been tracking a comet that many refer to as Planet X (Nibiru) and

that based on the Earths orbit and the speed of the comet NASA can determine a approximate date when it

will pass by the Earth, or 2.) That the U.S. Government will use HAARP to create/cause a global catastrophe

which is in line with what the trillionaire globalists like David Rockerfeller and George Soros talk about

concerning depopulation. With all the chemtrails, poisoning of food, drinking water, medication and the

gradual silent steps taking place by Homeland Security and the Military I can believe one of the two

possibilities is about to occur. I am no expert, I am just a retired guy trying who see's what is going on

and asks questions. The other factor that is separate but in line with the globalists agenda is the

artificial value of the U.S. Dollar overseas and the artificially inflated stock market in the United

States. I travel extensively to other countries as a tourist and was surprised that many countries would no

longer accept the U.S. Dollar. The dollar has been in steady decline outside the U.S. for the past year and

a half. Then suddenly the value of the dollar froze and has not moved by one single point in the past 25 or

so days. This is impossible because the value is always changing based on many factors, but it is frozen

now! I didn't think much about it until a woman named Lisa Steiner (youtube channel steinerny21) had a

video where she was being interviewed by a man asking her questions and she said the dollar was

artificially frozen as was the gains in the stick market because the U.S. government asked it's allies to

stop the decline temporarily so it can set up controls to deal with a national panic when the freeze is

released some time within the next 60 days. She claims the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury cannot

even pay the interest on the interest payments to the world banks, China and other countries it owes money

to. She told everyone to buy 6 months worth of food now because a $2 quart of milk will become a $6 quart

of milk when the U.S. government releases the freeze. That means everything will triple in cost because she

said the true value of the dollar is around 0.30 cents! Of course, if there is a Pole Shift or man-made

catastrophe all the world economies would crash anyways, but I sent the link from her video to more than a

dozen people and when they tried to view her video her channel was not there! Again, this seems very

strange. If anyone tried to expose the government their channel is closed or their videos are deleted.

Frankly, I am surprised you channel is still active and your videos are available for viewing. I have also

received threats in my comments, one was "Watch your step" probably from some nutcase. But until my wife

and I return to the states at the end of February I do not want to make waves. I just hope I am not on a

"No Fly List" because that would be a mess! There are a lot of people uploading videos with theories and

opinions but when you start to name people, corporations, website links, I think you become a target of the

government. They have these new FUSION Spy Centers across the nation and their sole purpose is to spy on

people's activities via what you do online, what you purchase using your debit or credit cards, all sorts

of stuff. I am nobody important and I have no desire to be famous or sell any thing. But I am a patriot and

I do believe our government has been hijacked and that they will think of a crisis to declare martial law

and implement "Presidential Directive 51" taking away everyones freedoms and rights to make way for a new

authoritarian globalist government. They inch in that direction little by little every time the mainstream

media distracts the mass population. My wife and I are angry and upset. We want the truth revealed to the

American public because we know some thing big is about to happen, some thing very bad. That is all I can

tell you. I continue to search the net for evidence, but 70% of everything online is either lies,

disinformation or some nutcase so actually finding the truth is difficult. I will keep you posted. I admire

what you guys are doing and watched your videos before all this started. Just don't stop. Thank you, _ and

___

THEN TODAY:

EMAIL FROM A FRIEND

Today I wrote someone who is now asking all videos concerning the man who has blown the whistle on a phone call to Alex Jones concerning a Pole Shift. It appears the man is in trouble. Here is my letter to his Son-in-law and the Son-in-laws reply. FORWARD TO ALL YOU KNOW!!!

Letter:

Hello,

You do not know me but I have seen both of the videos concerning Alex Jones, Dollar Death and Pole Shift. You have stated that your relative is in danger. I want to believe you because I do find the videos VALID and INTEGRAL to what will happen in March. However with so much Trolling and Shilling going on with what may happen in 2012, it is hard to find factual information. Please, write back because I am concerned. If what you say is true, then MORE steps must be taken to awaken the populace of the U.S. I know your relatives YT account is down, this frightens me. Please respond with any information you can.

Reply:

Re: March 15

I am not at liberty to go into too many details right now. My ex father in law and wife were taken into custody by the federal police of the country where they live part time. Two U.S. Embassy people were directing the federal police. My former mother in law called my ex wife at 2am saying that they were asleep and that the police kicked down their front door, confiscated their computer and iphone, and roughed up my father in law. They were taken to some jail facility but she was not at liberty to say where. That is all we have heard since 2am. My ex wife, my son, our other relatives are unable to obtain additional information. We are waiting for the U.S. Embassy to call us back, or hopefully they have already determined that they are no involved in whatever the woman told Alex Jones. they are retired and my ex father in law is not in the best of health, this is all very upsetting and we do not know what else to do other than ask people to remove his two videos and pray for them. He is a recipient of the purple heart, a combat vet, a husband of a high school sweetheart for more than 35 years, a father of three adult children and two grandchildren. He has no connection with the woman who is making statements about the government or a pole shift. they have arrested a innocent man, a honorable man, who knows nothing other than what he heard. The family is waiting to see what is going to happen then, as a family, decide what is best to do next. But instead of people making hateful comments about my father in law they should be asking Alex Jones some questions and find out what happened from him. People are targeting a honest, innocent man when the real issue is whether the gov knows a pole shift is coming or not. I do not want to offer my opinions because I did not hear the live broadcast and now is not the time to argue or debate that. this is the time to pray for two wonderful grandparents who have done nothing wrong.

I cannot confirm or deny this man is the real deal, however the original videos of the whistle-blower are gone and his You-tube account has been suspended.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by Jophiel

Were you able to find out anything else?

no nothing new yet

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

The actual link still works from my Google mail account. Wonder why that is?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok, I'm going to assume that there is no new news (on topic) info. I'm also going to remember the names of those who made this thread so enjoyable. I will be visting your posts as soon as I can. I hope I can help make yours posts just as enjoyable.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by runawayslave

wow thankyou for bringing this here!!!
it was rumored that the audio clip also
surfaced there is that true?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So this "david" guy didn't / doesn't know that this woman called into the |Coast 2 Coast show the very same night and divulged the website address and some other information?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Check out this blog I found everyone

republicresource.wordpress.com...

I think this man heard the live caller too!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Uhhh that IS David, just a different video.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

IDK about that, u know its a sad world we live in that people cant take someone for their word. People always want proof. But then again thats how weve been brought up now.. Kinda screwed up.
I dont know if we are getting to close to something here but it seems to have pissed someone off for GLP to be down. Is the whole site down or did i just get banned for posting this there?
Ill get my buddy to sign up he also contacted the family member, his email is the second one above.
I cant really do anything else but show these emails, other than that I cant answer any questions and I hope this can get clear up somethings.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Found the document in question that was removed from the www.cftc.gov site.

I have it saved just in case it gets removed again - everyone save it.

On page 3 it starts to talk about weather related... warfare... hmmm.

groups.yahoo.com...

Hurry.

saved , thanks for the catch

Yeah.... I shoudl get some massive stars for that find LOL - I am making it viral - put it up on FB, they can't stop it from being out there now.
edit on 2/5/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Check out this blog I found everyone

republicresource.wordpress.com...

I think this man heard the live caller too!!

yes he heard it also dam and i cant embed the dam video, its not a youtube vid

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix

So this "david" guy didn't / doesn't know that this woman called into the |Coast 2 Coast show the very same night and divulged the website address and some other i?

shes NOT the same caller

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Going to start a thread with the PDF link - Where should I put it? What Forum?

Not a government doc... but something else... unsure of what it is. Kind of strange document.

edit on 2/5/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by runawayslave

IDK about that, u know its a sad world we live in that people cant take someone for their word. People always want proof. But then again thats how weve been brought up now.. Kinda screwed up.
I dont know if we are getting to close to something here but it seems to have pissed someone off for GLP to be down. Is the whole site down or did i just get banned for posting this there?
Ill get my buddy to sign up he also contacted the family member, his email is the second one above.
I cant really do anything else but show these emails, other than that I cant answer any questions and I hope this can get clear up somethings.

This is from one of the fans of GLP on the GLP Facebook page.
*SNIP* Part of the reason GLP might be down - download the PDF - make it viral, save it, send it everywhere... this has to do with the pole shift and perhaps something to do with that "David" guy.
Page 3 starts talking about Weather Warfare.... HURRY before they delete it and this message!
groups.yahoo.com...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Posting Personal Information Is NOT Allowed - Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But He asks her if she had called in to Alex Jones show earlier that evening and she said she did. (?)

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join