It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

There was no caller. links with the recordings have been posted. They have commercials in them. There were no callers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ok I haven't gotten an answer so I'm going to try again. How is the name David Sereda involved in this topic? See, if there are those saying that the fella in these vids is David Sereda, that's simply not the case. If you want to see what Sereda looks like, you can find his pic and a full bio here:

www.voiceentertainment.net...

So, did I miss something? Perhaps I'm confused. Just trying to piece the story together. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

dreamseeker, we have listened to the show,,there was now calls made....this is all a lie...fabricated...Ats will not recognise it as a story

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Yes we have, but he doesnt back anything up with facts just random posts that none of us can read the source for.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatalinaEx
Ok I haven't gotten an answer so I'm going to try again. How is the name David Sereda involved in this topic? See, if there are those saying that the fella in these vids is David Sereda, that's simply not the case. If you want to see what Sereda looks like, you can find his pic and a full bio here:

www.voiceentertainment.net...

So, did I miss something? Perhaps I'm confused. Just trying to piece the story together. Thanks!

LOL i dont think thats him someone just gave out a celebrity last name

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Agreed, I think that's what most want - to hear it for ourselves and decide. He's obviously made enough of an impact to get noticed.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Ahhhh ok. Someone was being cheeky and I took the bait. Figures! Ha ha

This is why I usually just quietly read the threads and keep my opinions to myself... so I don't end up looking like a Silly Sally

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

lol its funny people get noticed the most when they try to hide things because it peeks curiosity

exactly how viral videos are done, when something looks genuine or is genuine people gravitate towards it but anything that looks remotely scripted people call bs right away

this is a tough case to crack, i agree with others that he said lots of stuff in that one blurry video but didn't provide much facts to back it up

his earlier videos tho he does seem sane so not sure

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The OP told me thats what this guys name was when I asked him who made the videos.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

Are you listening to unedited versions? Where did you find the shows to listen to? Can you post a link. Than you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
wow looks like godlikeproductions is down was just on another thread there....damn

says this when you visit it

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
reply to post by StlSteve

forum.prisonplanet.com...

Here is one topic I found on the matter. Some of them over at prison planet forum think this is some sort of hoax by god like productions.
edit on 5-2-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

A hoax? Nooooooooooooooooooo.
The OP said this "David" guy is real.
And a perpetrated hoax no less?
Nah......

This can't be a hoax. Not after 51 pages and 162 flags.
Nope
Won't hear of it.
OP said we're trolls (or I am anyway) for not agreeing with him and being 'negative'
(OP's definition of negative: neg·a·tive (ng-tv) adj. anyone disagreeing with me)

This is real.
OP said so.
And.....we have pages to prove it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Seams like GodLikeProductions is doing this whole thing as a hoax to me.

link   

I saw a post earlier asking which of 3 Davids this was and website links. I think one of them said Godlike Productions. I googled "did Alex Jones censor a phone call on Jan 28th" and there were several Godlike productions forum links that came up. None of them would load though so I entered just www.godlike productions.com and got this:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

at what point does the personal sacrifice become too great?

when you put the life of my friends and family at risk.

I will not allow this website to cause my friends and family to live in fear

you won

hope you are happy

the last light of the world has been extinguished

link   

Yeah that thread is down for some reason. When I was watching some video on March 15, 2011 my whole internet went down. I mean completely offline. I think anything related to this or March 15 will be taken down. I am not sure why my internet went dead like that? Probably a weird concidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

dude its bogus and Oswego from the JLL thread even showed up..imagine that...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
GLP is being all debbie drama.. again.
The last light of the world is extinguished??
Good grief.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I have been googling it and reading info the last 2 hours I sure havent went down?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Not familiar with that site - is this normal?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by renegade1980

I wonder if it was hacked of was that the owner of the site? I would never want someone to scarfice their life or anything. Was this person harassed somehow? Are they connected to this? Do they know this guy(David)?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join