It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

They were posted on here. Search thepiratebay.

The OP is hoaxing. He didn't make the original video but he is using for this hoax. He did the same thing with the Jared Laughner thread as oswego. Look at the date they registered. They both spell the word through as threw.

Its a hoax.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

I really hate being redundant. I really do but.........This Alex Jones show, last Friday, failed to make ATS.
Why?
Wasn't this a WTF moment on the Alex Jones show?

I am positive there are at least 1/10 of ATSers who listen to Alex Jones and yet, no one mentioned it except for this sweaty (closed account) Dave. And not only did it take this sweaty Dave to bring it to our attention, he himself waited nearly a week.

But obviously we've dismissed logic and we're all aboard the unreasonable panic train!.

Man, I hope I don't run into these people on the street when/if the *S* really does *HTF* because so far, they have demonstrated zero practically and sub-zero, deciphering sense.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

you guys are chasing a dead horse....go ahead...chase on ....I have had plenty of fun,Im out of here

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NatalinaEx

David Sereda has NOTHING to do with this let alone this thread.

So where's OP?
Licking his wounds or laughing his ares off?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think the David on the you tube video became more concerned after he relistened to the show later when it was edited out.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

This would really be put to rest if there was just an unedited version of this show.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Damn! This is getting out of control now, I just had an email re GLP, seems someone there posted up a link to an audio of the woman calling AJ.
I cant verify this, I have to stress I never saw it, neither did the guy that mailed me, but word on the street says that it was there!
#, can they really do this? Have they shut it down, or did it get shut down? are we next?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

How come I keep hearing that ol' children song: "The Cheese Stands alone.....Hi hoax the scenario, the Cheese stands alone"

So "Cheese", how does it feel backing a hoaxer? You're actually an abettor ya know that, right?

Better hope Homeland Security doesn't get wind of this matter

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

so the answer was there on their web site? I was keeping track of that web site as well.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Alright, I can't sit here and watch this anymore. This OP is definitely Oswego. In his JLL thread he had people helping him with the hoax. Someone in that thread stated that they read the same blog that Oswego did and it scared them so bad they were logging off. Oswego and this person haven't so much as shown their faces on ATS since. Until this thread. Suddenly Oswego shows up and starts talking about this blog again. You can read his post on page 36, second from the bottom in this thread. Moonbeast1111 came here and stated that they were contacted by someone about the March 15th youtube video and it scared them. They too were logging off and never posting again. The similarities are there. This OP is Oswego. I have sent U2U mesages to a few people in this thread telling them exactly how this whole thread will play out. When it comes to fruition I will roar with laughter.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Go to the facebook page for Godlike Productions. They are hopping mad that the site has been shut down as of a couple of hours ago and they keep saying "I hope Trin or Trinity is OK" Going back now to investigate further.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Interesting turn of events...

Or is that like your previous stunt???

I doubt this woman caller exists...

And if true, don't worry. ATS is no GLP...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by renegade1980

They close their site EVERY Saturday night (and get redirected) for voice chat or to drum up business!
This is a publicity stunt but here we go again.

Someone QUICK. Make a thread about this. Hurry!!!!

This is getting juvenile. Really.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
and i am not oswego!! i thought the mod made it clear to stop doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! obviously not

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

We are entitiled to our opinion. The mod said stay on topic. Right now the topic is whether this whole thread is a hoax. My stating that IN MY OPINION you are Oswego and this is a hoax, well, is on topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Hello Jophiel,

now that you're back I can only presume that you missed my post on page 50. Couple of red flags there that I'd like you to look at...

If you don't mind. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Check out the other ATS threads about this, it seems its not just GLP!!!! wtf is happening?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

IF this was a hoax then God like productions and many people on you tube would be in on it. I have heard many unrelated people talk about this issue. The issue in question may be hoax but or not. The OP is not hoaxing he is just looking for answers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by renegade1980

They close their site EVERY Saturday night (and get redirected) for voice chat or to drum up business!
This is a publicity stunt but here we go again.

Someone QUICK. Make a thread about this. Hurry!!!!

This is getting juvenile. Really.

Someone actually did start a thread about GLP being down. I love it.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join