It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

No one is calling you hoaxers or anything of the sort. People need to understand that others will question things like what is stated in this thread. All we want is proof. I suggest someone makes a Youtube video about March 15 pole shift and see if there are any strange results.... I doubt it.

I will be the first person to stick my neck out on the line and help in these matters - which is why I was asking for the guys name. Without a name, we have no way of helping this person. The facts being presented do not add up to any type of case that can be presented to... well, um... ANYONE.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Jophiel

I just sent you a message concerning David..........

git it and replied

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I want to dig up facts and discredit this guy but we dont have any actual link to him. The only David Sereda I find is a money grubber UFO guy and thats about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
read the email i posted from david a page back
it sums up what happend, and even let us know
more about david, and his story, did anyone read it?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i just got a u2u from a member cliaming to know david , so we will see what comes of it

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing. On above top secret there are many people who like to investigate. I love to anyalze and investiagate myself. As a writer and a psychology major I have a natural inclination not to judge right away but to find answers. This is what I love about ATS is people will invetigate for further answers.
I think there could be something to this whole thing but then again it is too soon to know for sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

and this member is who? haha Why doesnt he post in here?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
people human and other negative people want one thing
this thread closed, pay no mind to them , and stay on topic
so they do not get there wish, we will get to the bottom of this
without their distractions.

I don't want this thread close. I don't have to pay for it so what does it matter to me.

Negative? Me? Why, cause I don't agree with you?

So tell me....where will you be on March 16th?
Will you have a retraction?

Listen OP. I was JUST like you are now. I thought for SURE this planet was a goner back in 2003. I thought Nibiru was on its way and I even stored food/water etc. I was prepared for the end on May 15th.

I suppose it takes a few failed predictions to realize, we really have to stop listening to strangers.
These people are nobodies. Most with an agenda or a propensity to spread fear because they themselves live in fear. Is that proof? I don't think so.

Listen to yourself and nature

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I just want to let you know that I am also trying to find some answers. Keep it up there is nothing wrong with looking for answers. If you could also look at the different things I post that maybe relevant and tell me what you think.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Fair enough, but Isn't that the whole of this thread. To get more and more evidence together as we go and THEN draw a conclusion. I agree, 100% sufficient evidence has no been given but it may in do time. That was to my understanding the op's initial goal, to gather evidence and then draw a conclusion. Sufficient evidence has not been provided for OR against the case presented so the point of this thread is to continue to gather information, so let's do that rather than giving opinions back and forth.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Everyone is avoiding my question as to why this didn't make ATS a week ago?

This is brain numbing now. Have fun. See ya all March 16th!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Jophiel

and this member is who? haha Why doesnt he post in here?

i dont know his name is cloud in the sky and he told me to check my messages about david
he did post

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Because not everyone listen to alex jones's shows. I am a member of his forum but rarely listen to his shows. I did not hear of this until this post. If I heard the show I would have posted on his forum and asked why he cut off the caller not mentioning her again. I would ask why was it edited as well.
I am sure there is some time between the live show and the edited show. I know even here on ats their live show is not up for a couple days.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by ExCloud

I am going to leave this topic dead as well to me unless a better set of info is available that you allow us to have some info we can actually look at besides hear say.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok, I am jumping into this quite late in the game. I've read a few pages.. but not enough apparently to make sense out of all of it. I'm working on writing a big article on my website about a possible impending pole shift, and I happened upon this thread. One thing I need cleared up... How does David Sereda factor into all of this? I know he is a scientist and he discusses earth changes/pole shift at length. He was on Coast to Coast just last night, in fact.

If someone would be so kind as to give me a little run down on the role Sereda plays in this scenario, I'll see if I can get to the bottom of this. He's a friend of mine of FB so I can shoot him a message.

Thanks!

Natalina

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
here is cloud in the skys recent reply to me, i told him to post in the thread

RE: RE: reply forward save : Cloudsinthesky sent: 6-2-2011 at 12:10 AM David has some very strange theories......I was hooked up with David by George Nooney from Coast to Coast.....He was a viatal source ("Test The Rain Project") in locating a lab for testing......He has always been very straight up on the information we have shared..........So help me so I dont have to dig through the whole thread........How did David's name come up in this thread...What did he say?.......I thought this whole thread was about the Alex 's "woman" caller......I will be glad to shoot off an email or phone call to help debunk what ever is in question.........

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The last time I looked this thread was wrapping it up on page 38,what happened?are they actually debating the issue or arguing amongst themselves?I don't know why I keep checking back to see if anyone has found the show but I guess it's like a car accident you just have to look to see what happened!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by ExCloud

Alex Jones may not even have that big of a following here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Good point. You said you were a member on his forum - any talk about this there?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

This patrioticspace guy does no real research it took me like 5seconds to find that facebook wasnt shutting down on March 15 and that that rumor started way back in Jan the start of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join