It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

well sort of if you think its bad what I said to you I have said a lot worse to him..it ...her ...yeah we have history....go Alex Jones

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

that nobody had a picture of david and his wife that david did not have
on his page , and he did so after me asking him to show us a picture of david
so we would know he was related, so get over that theroy, and to human and the other member saying they brought
up valid points to discredit this, show me, i have seen nothing , but negative slander, and derailment, bringing nothing but opinion

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
and youwere warned by the mod to stay on topic
and by continuing to say the same things over and over
does not help anything in the investigation of this story, you
are here to persuade point of view and nothing more and your
intentions are clear, go away and read a thread you do believe
especially human with his crazy threads with no proof and fear mongering
nothing but hypocrites who are jealous of a story they didnt start.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

What is David's last name?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

David Sereda

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

You yourself should be axed out of your own topic. You are not helping anyone do any research on any information. You are saying we have to believe everything you say or else you trash us for questioning. Thats what I get out of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

How can ANYONE, predict a date for a pole shift????????

Answer that? Just answer it!!!
How??? How???

Can you predict my weather next Tuesday? How about tomorrow night?

And you and OP can converge and answer my OTHER question which was:
Why wasn't this brought to ATS attention the DAY it happened?
It took a week?
Bull.
Nothing takes a week on here.
Tomorrows news is just about to be posted as we speak!

And the more you avoid my questions the more you just want to be a believer and not a critical thinker.
That's okay. No sweat off my back but if the term pathetic strikes a nerve, don't blame me.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
people human and other negative people want one thing
this thread closed, pay no mind to them , and stay on topic
so they do not get there wish, we will get to the bottom of this
without their distractions.

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

first of all both david and his ex inlaw
both admit to deleting their accounts
2nd, more than just david heard the caller
3rd if your going to make a hoax, you do
not go about it like this, that would be dumb
david was geniune and so was his ex inlaw
and nothing suggests otherwise by their actions

With such faith, you have no evidence - prove it.

You know nothing about these people, how would you know they are genuine?

This is the Internet - you, I or anyone can say anything we want - how do you know it is the truth? Or do you believe everything you read?

Seriously OP - how can we the people of ATS take you seriously if you have nothing to back your claims?
Sorry OP, not buying it.

link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
reply to post by ExCloud

David Sereda

location he claimed to be?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Why are so many of you attacking the op? If you don't like the thread then don't post. There are tons of other threads on this site that are a thousand times more unrealistic than this one. Please the ones who want to look into the topic let's keep digging, the ones who don't just leave all of us "hoaxers" alone.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is really weird a user on god like productions claimed he made a video on this subject. This person commented that the video is taken down by you tube. I went to his video and nothing.

www.youtube.com...

Is that what it says when you tube takes down a video. It appears the user has closed his account. I go into youtube and put in march 15, 2011 pole shift I only get 29 results now. Yesterday there was more videos. It seems people who are posting about this are pulling down their videos,closing their you tube accounts or having their videos deleted.
By the way not all 29 results are related. Here is a video about the same thing. It starts at about 11 minutes. I wonder if this guy will be harassed as well. I am going to keep an eye on how long all these videos stay up. That number will probably dwindle.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

We like the thread I want the following info. His name and location. I also would like to know do you have a Facebook to confirm his name is real and he did not make this up or some of factual basis besides just his youtube that he exists.

is it this David?
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Maybe this one?
embedr.com...

maybe this guy?
reinep.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I just sent you a message concerning David..........

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
here is a email from another forum investigating this

HERES HIS EMAIL FROM THE 3RD Hi (my name), The evidence of the whistleblower is no where to be found. Here is what happened: I was watch the Alex Jones Radio Show last Friday via live online stream. I am retired and live 1/2 the time at my home in Los Angeles and the other 1/2 in Costa Rica. I watched him take a call from a woman, but prior to taking the call Alex Jones said the caller was a "top tier government whistleblower" disguising her voice with a very important message. I watched and listened very closely. The woman claims she works or had worked in the White House and that the Obama Administration believes there will be a geographic Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. She described this as a government cover up that she feared would result in the death of millions of people. She did not describe how Obama knows when this will happen, but that FEMA and HLS (Homeland Security) were making preparations but the reason she was calling is because she claims everyone in the top tier of government was told not to speak of this to anyone. That no statement would be made to the general public about this matter. She wants to warn everyone to get off the coasts and leave the cities and that between March 6-15 extreme earth changes, seismic activity and climate storms would occur. I was waiting for Alex Jones to start to pound her with questions but he thanked her for the call then the show went to a commercial break. It was very odd. And unlike Alex Jones to behave that way. When the commercial break was over he made no mention of the call. I was shocked. I called my brother in California and told him about it and he called the Alex Jones show but could not get through. The following day (Saturday), I watched the Friday show after it was uploaded to youtube and was again shocked the womans call, her warning, and conversation with Alex was deleted from the video. I have called Alex Jones Show but I could not get through. I have sent him emails and received no answer. I know I am not the only person out of millions of listeners who heard the call but I seem to be the only one willing to upload a video about it. Alex Jones has said that since he and Jesse Ventura teamed up to do several TruTV episodes of Jesse's show "Conspiracy Theory" that after they aired the Big Brother FEMA Camp and Underground Bunker reports that both he and Jesse were told to stand down or else. Alex claimed the he and Jesse Ventura are followed daily and harrassed by men in black SUV's. I do not doubt his claims. I do not doubt that Alex Jones is fearing for the safety of his family. I do not know if they qualified this woman caller before she went on the air with Alex on Friday, but the call was aired and after that I can only describe the situation as a black out followed. I didn't sleep much last Friday night thinking about the woman's call and because I have a wife, children and grandchildren I believe it is my responsibility to protect them. After a great deal of thought I decided to upload my own video repeating the womans claims as she stated them without adding any personal opinions. Three hours after my video was uploaded on youtube my channel was undergoing youtube maintenace and no one could play my video. Six hours of youtube maintenance ended with my video being deleted. No message was sent to me about it. Luckily someone watched it that morning and copied it and it has gone viral over the net. I understand that youtube was deleting it from some youtube channels but it can still be found. Now here is what I have concluded: the womans claims and YOUR FEMA documents add up. It makes perfect sense that FEMA knows when this event will happen otherwise how could they be requesting supply bids in advance with a deadline of Feb 1, 2011? The woman said there is a cover up and this is clearly true whether Alex Jones is afraid to talk about it or not. Before watching las Friday's show I watched two youtube videos giving the March 15th date but I disregarded them because they were not credible. Hearing voices from angels and such is difficult for me to wrap my mind around. But the Alex Jones caller was from someone clearly educated and credible. I believe her claims. Now I have also spent a great deal of time trying to understand how the Obama administration could know when there will be a Pole Shift. There are only two possibilities: 1.) That NASA has been tracking a comet that many refer to as Planet X (Nibiru) and that based on the Earths orbit and the speed of the comet NASA can determine a approximate date when it will pass by the Earth, or 2.) That the U.S. Government will use HAARP to create/cause a global catastrophe which is in line with what the trillionaire globalists like David Rockerfeller and George Soros talk about concerning depopulation. With all the chemtrails, poisoning of food, drinking water, medication and the gradual silent steps taking place by Homeland Security and the Military I can believe one of the two possibilities is about to occur. I am no expert, I am just a retired guy trying who see's what is going on and asks questions. The other factor that is separate but in line with the globalists agenda is the artificial value of the U.S. Dollar overseas and the artificially inflated stock market in the United States. I travel extensively to other countries as a tourist and was surprised that many countries would no longer accept the U.S. Dollar. The dollar has been in steady decline outside the U.S. for the past year and a half. Then suddenly the value of the dollar froze and has not moved by one single point in the past 25 or so days. This is impossible because the value is always changing based on many factors, but it is frozen now! I didn't think much about it until a woman named Lisa Steiner (youtube channel steinerny21) had a video where she was being interviewed by a man asking her questions and she said the dollar was artificially frozen as was the gains in the stick market because the U.S. government asked it's allies to stop the decline temporarily so it can set up controls to deal with a national panic when the freeze is released some time within the next 60 days. She claims the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury cannot even pay the interest on the interest payments to the world banks, China and other countries it owes money to. She told everyone to buy 6 months worth of food now because a $2 quart of milk will become a $6 quart of milk when the U.S. government releases the freeze. That means everything will triple in cost because she said the true value of the dollar is around 0.30 cents! Of course, if there is a Pole Shift or man-made catastrophe all the world economies would crash anyways, but I sent the link from her video to more than a dozen people and when they tried to view her video her channel was not there! Again, this seems very strange. If anyone tried to expose the government their channel is closed or their videos are deleted. Frankly, I am surprised you channel is still active and your videos are available for viewing. I have also received threats in my comments, one was "Watch your step" probably from some nutcase. But until my wife and I return to the states at the end of February I do not want to make waves. I just hope I am not on a "No Fly List" because that would be a mess! There are a lot of people uploading videos with theories and opinions but when you start to name people, corporations, website links, I think you become a target of the government. They have these new FUSION Spy Centers across the nation and their sole purpose is to spy on people's activities via what you do online, what you purchase using your debit or credit cards, all sorts of stuff. I am nobody important and I have no desire to be famous or sell any thing. But I am a patriot and I do believe our government has been hijacked and that they will think of a crisis to declare martial law and implement "Presidential Directive 51" taking away everyones freedoms and rights to make way for a new authoritarian globalist government. They inch in that direction little by little every time the mainstream media distracts the mass population. My wife and I are angry and upset. We want the truth revealed to the American public because we know some thing big is about to happen, some thing very bad. That is all I can tell you. I continue to search the net for evidence, but 70% of everything online is either lies, disinformation or some nutcase so actually finding the truth is difficult. I will keep you posted. I admire what you guys are doing and watched your videos before all this started. Just don't stop. Thank you, _ and __

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Entertaining thread, but I have to say the whole spelling through threw is pretty incriminating.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Again who are these people get there emails names and a source...... Not just a copy and paste of what someone is claiming to have said.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
reply to post by ExCloud

David Sereda

This David Sereda who's an old caller to Georgie boy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm guessing this was already brought up?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here's the whole thing in a nut shell.
There are a million and half rumors flying around about a possible pole shift. I know. I post them myself.

But what people are failing to realize is, pure propaganda (or panic) with no merit.

We can't be sure about too many things anymore. I think we'd all agree about that however, one thing we can almost be 99.9% certain about is: if there's anything remotely amiss, controversial, conspiratorial, suspect or falls under the "WTF" category, it gets posted on ATS within a nanosecond.

If this was true (which it's not) then immediately following Alex Jones' broadcast last week there would've been multiple threads regarding that 'creepy' caller.

But, there wasn't.

And not only that, it took almost an entire week for some sweaty guy on YouTube (who Henning is promoting) to bring it to our attention?

It's bogus. It just didn't happen.

So, if you want to keep pressing this and...........if that weren't bad enough, go straying off in an entire whole other direction with a caller regarding Weather Manipulation then....you all look like you're amongst a real bad Chinese fire drill running around in five thousands different directions!

So....................that's that.

Sorry people think I am a troll. I'm not.
Sorry people don't like my threads. I do.
Sorry people have stooped down and start making me the focal. Not my intention.
I just disagree.

OP, posting a thread is not about a popularity contest and getting people to agree with you. So please try to show a modicum of couth and maturity!
So carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join