It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by Jophiel

Go to channel comments.

www.youtube.com...

i went there, my brain is fried at the moment, what am i looking for?
can you just post it please?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMoose
This does look to be quite a problem... I'm not sure if anyone has thrown this in yet but-

www.salem-news.com...

Oh dear...

Ah what can ya do eh?

I think we'll be relative ok, and that it will be over soon, like a birth there's bound to be some pain I guess in one way or another, but maybe there's something absolutely WONDERFUL on the other side of it.. something I am convinced of (think of the innocence of childhood returned).

No worries as they say, and why worry, since life is like a miraculous free lunch to begin with!

So whatever happens, I'm going to give thanks to God, for life and for this world and the universe as a whole. It's like a wind blowing that I can feel even now.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

haha i probably should have checked a bit harder before posting... That's a relief though

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

FEMA Map Service is offline and it states "under maintenance" ! It has been down for two days now - who knows how much longer? The Mayan Calendar that everyone says is about 2012, is actually about 2011, due to the changing of the calendar for the 28 days and leap year in February - therefore the March 15th 2011 date would be accurate to the Mayan timeline, if you subtract the year lost and add the days reassigned as gained!! Which is also in accordance with other timelines which we have all heard of!

WHY WOULD THE GOVERNMENT WARN US?

Sincerely Factbandit
edit on 4-2-2011 by factbandit because: punctuation improper for emphasis!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Until an actual recording of the caller surfaces, I guess we'll have to wait for more whistleblowers.

Best course of action may be to watch for unusual movements among powerful political and business figures. Any Leaves of Absence in the next month?

Anyone check up on the WSJ article he mentions in the first video? About the next economic collapse. I can't get in to WSJ.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Ghost of America because: Cuz it made no sense

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbandit
reply to post by Jophiel

FEMA Map Service is offline and it states "under maintenance" ! It has been down for two days now - who knows how much longer? The Mayan Calendar that everyone says is about 2012, is actually about 2011, due to the changing of the calendar for the 28 days and leap year in February - therefore the March 15th 2011 date would be accurate to the Mayan timeline, if you subtract the year lost and add the days reassigned as gained!! Which is also in accordance with other timelines which we have all heard of!

can anyone else verify his math? are we really in 2012

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If ya really think about this.......if we can't even predict the weather how the hell can anyone know about a Pole Shift happening on a particular date? It boarders on ridiculous unless of course, they set it off but I don't see what the purpose of that would be.

We had all this fear-mongering back in 2003 when Planet X was swinging in. And that too had a specific date of May 15th!

So....this is a joke. I mean, both literally (that there probably was no caller) and figuratively (because if there was a call, it was probably bogus anyway)
Besides, my birthday is March 12 and I expect to have that entire week open for celebratory purposes so....no pole shift on March 15th
however.....we should aim for April 15th that way no one has to file taxes!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I've not read all 26 pages of this thread, but......has anyone been privy to the mystery caller yet?......did anyone else hear the mystery callers claims?

If so, could someone point me to a recording of the guy from the White house who claims that there will be a pole shift in March.......thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

I agree with this wholeheartedly. On subjects and topics that are so far in left field, I need a bit more proof that some caller's "word" to even begin to believe it. ATS is littered with doom and gloom prophecies - none of which have come to fruition, by the way - that to take this one even remotely seriously because he was yanked from Alex Jones' show is ridiculous.

A pole shift indeed will happen. When? Who knows. What are you going to do about it? Nothing. What can you do about? Also nothing. Is there a point in worrying about it? You can if you want to, but I think I'll spend my worry time on things like my job, my health, my bank account, etc.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

reply to post by Jophiel

can anyone else verify his math? are we really in 2012

I actually asked this question in a thread I started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Jesus. I don't care who believes this or not. I've been seeing signs now for quite awhile. What's worse. I feel it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

im starting to feel the same way
but thats good, load of worry gone
we tried as hard as we could to find this callers
audio with no results we tried, as did thousands
of other people in several other forums, and nothing
as of yet. so until something comes up, or surfaces
or until march 15th , i think this is case closed.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Jophiel

Sincerely Factbandit
edit on 4-2-2011 by factbandit because: punctuation improper for emphasis!

Are we calibrating daylight savings time too?

Do you realize how many times man has messed with the calendar? To the Georgian from the Julian calendar. Then we have the Jews and Chinese with their OWN calendar.

Plus, only 500+ years ago, the beginning of the year started on April 1st (hence April fools day).

So who the hell knows when 'Dec 21 2012' really lands anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I asked these questions in a thread I started (see my previous post) and people acted like I was insane. Here is the link again: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we may need to take these calendar adjustments into account.
edit on 4-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: nada

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If ya really think about this.......if we can't even predict the weather how the hell can anyone know about a Pole Shift happening on a particular date? It boarders on ridiculous unless of course, they set it off but I don't see what the purpose of that would be.

We had all this fear-mongering back in 2003 when Planet X was swinging in. And that too had a specific date of May 15th!

So....this is a joke. I mean, both literally (that there probably was no caller) and figuratively (because if there was a call, it was probably bogus anyway)
Besides, my birthday is March 12 and I expect to have that entire week open for celebratory purposes so....no pole shift on March 15th
however.....we should aim for April 15th that way no one has to file taxes!

i usually enjoy your posts but that's an argument to ignorance--read this article: www.helium.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I listened to both shows Jan 27th and Jan 28th. Alex took no calls from listeners both days. My recordings are direct from the live feed recorded raw as it was aired. They are posted to newsgroups daily.

This is a hoax.

Who would record a video from YouTube with a camera that hasn't been deleted yet? In my opinion this guy recorded his own video with a camera, removed it and claimed Youtube removed it. Sure gets attention.

I wrote him asking if he had the dates mixed up. He wrote back:

"Where did you find the audio? Because the youtube broadcast is edited. And yes it was last Friday because my wife was listening to it with me and we wished her sister happy birthday last Friday so there is no confusion. None whatsoever. Furthermore, there are comments under my video of people who say they heard it! I can only say there is a cover up. Your audio must be edited because he took several calls that day. I'm sorry you think I am a fraud, but there are too many others who heard it too."

I can upload raw audio of both days if anyone wants it...just message me. This is BS.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Yeah, I agree. What a year we've had so far.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

I asked these questions in a thread I started (see my previous post) and people acted like I was insane. Here is the link again: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think we may need to take these calendar adjustments into account.
edit on 4-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: nada

I was just reading your thread just now.

The winter solstice is the only saving grace for validity for the Dec 21st Mayan prediction. But it amazes me, throughout all the changes in the past few thousands of years, we end up matching perfectly. Serendipitous or Human intervention?
What would've happened if we didn't change to the Gregorian? Or did the Mayans know we would?

And how about the Jews and Chinese? Will they be spared because their dates won't coincide?

We'll just have to wait and see. Well, that is if this caller wasn't mistaking about the perils on March 15th !
Strange how these predictions land on important numbers. How come the pole shift can't be March 27th? Or April 19th?
They tend to be smack dab in the middle of a month, the beginning or on some celestial date.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Who would record a video from YouTube with a camera that hasn't been deleted yet? In my opinion this guy recorded his own video with a camera, removed it and claimed Youtube removed it. Sure gets attention.

What does that mean? I'm not following what you're saying. Can you rephrase so idiots like me can better understand? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

i can flirt with the idea of this guy being legit, and with what you're saying. you have the raws though, and the evidence (which you should just post/link to), so there's that. he could be mixing his dates up though. until there's audio of the chick then i'll consider what he's saying. so yeah, he's either messin the date up (easy to do), or bull#ting, which is pathetic.

BUT, and i dunno if this was posted in the thread so far, this vid made me remember this audio (it really creeped me out and i sort of blocked it out of my memory haha): www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join