It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

since he wrote back to me today i have
written him back 4 times asking him for the exact
date or any new info he mite have, not a single respose
alexjones radio show also has not emailed me back
after 2 emails of letting him know some video went viral
about him covering things up and he should explain, and
apparently jones took no calls on the 28th, so all of those
people saying they heard it must be in on it. i am going back threw the thread
to see if we have over looked something.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well all we can do is sit and wait now. Regardless of what happens on the 15th of March, there is already a different energy here on Earth. I can feel it. Things, people, are changing. People I have known all my life are beginning to "wake up".

But on the flipside, there are still just as many, sadly, that look at me like I grew a second head when I try to explain it all to them. All in good time I guess.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

ides of march!
sorry, i'm bored. not trying to add to the fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

That Art Bell caller was said to be a hoaxer. I think he himself came clean. But who knows. I don't know anything anymore. I'm starting to wonder if it's really Friday

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
this guy wrote a better letter to alex lets see if he gets an answer!
skip to 5:40

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Well all we can do is sit and wait now. Regardless of what happens on the 15th of March, there is already a different energy here on Earth. I can feel it. Things, people, are changing. People I have known all my life are beginning to "wake up".

But on the flipside, there are still just as many, sadly, that look at me like I grew a second head when I try to explain it all to them. All in good time I guess.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I know something big is just around the corner. But I'm not sure how big of a corner it is so I definitely have a problem with people pinning anything down to a date! Ya know?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I know that "are you growing a second head?" look very well.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes, I too feel something very, very big is just around the corner. And that feeling only gets stronger with each passing day.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Don't you love that look? I try to tell people that they need to get ready for a life-altering event and they look at you like you're absolutely out of your freakin' mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I'm having a little trouble following this thread.......A woman caller calls C2C and confirms weather manipulation Alex takes the call...George later gets call form same woman same story....how did this grow to Deep Throat from the White House confirms Pole Shift Disaster March 15th

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How dramatic are magnetic pole shifts and what effect can they have? I understand that geological pole shifts, related to the earth's axis, is what is more alarming - crust mantle displacement theory.

If we are talking about a magnetic pole shift, then I'm not sure if there should be any alarm. We already know that the magnetic poles are shifting.

So what is really being discussed here - a magnetic pole shift, or geological pole shift?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
reply to post by Jophiel

I'm having a little trouble following this thread.......A woman caller calls C2C and confirms weather manipulation Alex takes the call...George later gets call form same woman same story....how did this grow to Deep Throat from the White House confirms Pole Shift Disaster March 15th

First time event. We agree!!

These posts are getting entangled with one another.

The C2C caller who coincidentally (?) called on the Alex Jones show on Feb 3rd, is NOT the woman in question. That woman talked about weather modification.

We are supposed to be looking for a woman who specifically called in on Jan 28th about a pole shift and apparently specified a date of March 15th.

Two different woman.
Two different dates
Two different topics

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I spoke to some friends regarding this, now I think maybe some will listen, however I am gearing up this month again just in case, there are way tooo many things happening to take anything lightly.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

that woman on those calls turned out nopt to be the woman
in the youtube video. read the last few pages you will get filled in.
i think all of these march videos are steming from comet elien's
susposed danger to earth in march, reading all of thier info, they are
all friends and all mirror eachothers stuff, starting to think its all hype
until something changes that, aside from that something is going on
as many people have said you can just ''feel'' something is coming
what is yet to be seen.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

We don't know what's being discussed because no one has found the audio yet. But I think it's in reference to a physical pole shift and I say it's bullshift! The caller. Not the possibility of it happening that is.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I watched about ten minutes of this Alex chap a few weeks ago. Ten minutes was more than enough...I really didn't know whether to laugh at the nonsense or cry for the people that believe it. And decided that to never watch him again was probably the best solution.

What is of concern is that his program is very popular amongst people whose first language is not English, in particular Arabians. I live with two, and they are avid followers of 'The Truth'. He really needs to take more care about the anti-government rhetoric as he may well be adding fuel to a fire the Western world is having a hard time quenching.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
does anyone have any facts about this comet elen ?
many people on youtube are getting there doom march info
regarding this comet.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

If it's a magnetic pole shift, then I don't think we have anything to worry about. Anyway, the magnetic poles having been shifting, but I'm not certain we can say they are the cause of the recent increase in natural disasters?

A geological pole shift, well that's something different. However, I'm not sure how you could pinpoint a date on it - unless it's the movie 2012.

I think ATS will be up and running just fine on March 15th :-)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hi friends,
I am entirely new to this site, but not at all new to what is being discussed on a daily basis. I decided to create an account after following this pole shift, unidentified gentleman explaining possible events, alex jones having little to no commentary on the potential poleshift and the almighty date of march 15th.

First off let me start by saying I have not been following Alex too long, but from what I have seen (which is hundreds of videos) the topics presented seem true and he is for the good guys.

Alex Jones might indeed know the truth and date of the upcoming pole shift, but it might be his duty as a human being not to let the information go because he does not want to be responsible for what may come after that.

As soon as I heard of the March 15th date from the unidentified gentleman with the hat, I googled it. What came up was pretty ironic... Majority of results were that facebook was shutting down on this date.

Irony? Who the # knows....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I agree, but more, I read this site every morning, like most people read the comics in the paper. NO ONE really believes what they post or they wouldn't go to work in the morning, or pay their phone or cable bill, or however they pay for their internet,

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join