It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Human_Alien

so we are looking at the wrong day?

This video was put out yesterday February 3rd:

and at .21 second mark he says "Last Friday you received a caller on your show......."
which would mean, January 28th.

Here's his comment:
Epazuti | February 03, 2011 | 186 likes, 10 dislikes

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be a employee or recent former employee of the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on "patriotspace" youtube channel. Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Fair enough. However, I am suggesting you look at it from a meme perspective, such as what is being inserted into the collective consciousness, via shows like Alex Jones. So in that context, I believe it to be relative. And as I stated in my post, I would lop pole shift in with weather catastrophes (possibly HAARP driven) and asteroids under a general category of Earth Catastrophes.

While the video is from the notorious Steven Greer's Disclosure event in 2001, the point was that there were identified elements which were going to be used to subvert the peoples of the world. If the idea of pole shift is being pushed in the Main Stream in any way, even by some random caller saying so on the AJ show, as was the whole purpose of this thread, I think it is more relevant to focus on it in context of a possible larger scheme. Make sense?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

this woman caller is talking about weather manipulation.No big secret....OP says a caller spoke of a Pole shift..is there anything I have missed

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones is known because of his almost maybe kinnda premonition of 911 attack. On radio before 11 sept he talked about this type of operation.
AND the reason why we all took his bait and followed is because strangely enough we knew too?
Why?

Islamic terror themed movies was as plentyful in the 90's as superheroes was the last decade. In 96-97 there was a documentary about the 1993 bombing and how this was planned to go. The bomb was supposed to blast and make the tower tip over and hit the other tower. But in everyones minds watching this the option of flying into it was an option. Because of the airplane crash in Empire state building.

My point is that Alex Jones was the lucky one to be the next king of conspiracy, wich is his livelyhood trough radio.
I still respect him for the wonderful work in making very dramatic documentaries with such good material that blow me away everytime.

But not anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Alex's shows.....
All of them......

Don't know if there edited though......

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Jophiel

so we are looking at the wrong day?

This video was put out yesterday February 3rd:

and at .21 second mark he says "Last Friday you received a caller on your show......."
which would mean, January 28th.

Here's his comment:
Epazuti | February 03, 2011 | 186 likes, 10 dislikes

I have called your show, asked others to call your show, sent you emails and no response. Last Friday you received a call on-air from a woman claiming to be a employee or recent former employee of the White House and making claims about the Obama Administrations knowledge of a Pole Shift around March 15, 2011. Hundreds of thousands of your listens dropped everything to hear her. Then you went to a commercial break and you didn't make any mention of her or the call when you returned on-air. To make matters more concerning your show edited out the call from that show you uploaded on youtube as if none of us would react or remember her statements. Your listeners understand that you are being watched and harassed by Homeland Security. You have said so on your show. I am asking you to come clean about the caller from last Friday's show and ask you to replay the call because if her statements are true this affects the lives of millions of people! I believe you are under threat, but I also believe you are a man of integrity so I am asking you to at least talk about it. We know that FEMA has ordered emergency food and other supplies because they believe some event will take place around March 15, 2011. The documents are online and on "patriotspace" youtube channel. Now if you will just clear this up and also tell the public how HLS has threatened you then they will be exposed and your listeners can confront them about all of this now. Before it's too late! Thank you.

so we have the right day, but everyone says he didnt take callers that day? if your going to make up a lie, why would you not do it on a day that he took callers lol? or infact call yourself and say those things that way there would be proof, for those reasons , i think that this did happen, question is was the caller truthful?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It is unusual for AJ not to lap up someone's doom and gloom, and try to amplify it as much as possible, maybe even go into a RAGE, and don't get me wrong his work is very helpful, to put the pressure back on in the direction that it ought to be ie: government afraid of the people instead of the other way around, but is it possible, then when she said she was calling from the Whitehouse, that also being paranoid, he opted to cut it out, maybe seeing it as a test, knowing that "they" are following him around and trying to mess with him. Plus, given what he's involved with, Alex Jones could go insane at any given time! You just never know with him. He's probably just totally freaked out over the level that he seems to be playing at now, having been thrust into a national spotlight, and he doesn't really know what he's doing - as much as I still admire him for trying, and doing what he can, but sure he's manipulatable, and understands what keeps him going, so he's not about to rattle their cage in the wrong direction and start a national panic over a FAKE alart by some woman claiming to be from the whitehouse indicating that the FEMA purchase of food (which could have to do with an Earthquake preparation or something) was directedly linked to a POLE SHIFT.

Personally I welcome a pole shift, if it's only a magnetic poleshift, although that does mean the stopping and reversal of the innermost core of the earth, something bound to have effects, but ya never know. I trust in God myself, and it's possible that if there were such a thing, we would just experience, for a while, like a couple of weeks or something (14 days) the loss of our magnetosphere - the only problem with this of course is the fossil record during past pole shifts, not that I want to be a fear mongerer. But again, I actually do believe in God, for whom anything is possible, and the entire universe is a big game - perhaps God could tweak something somewhere else to mitigate a pole shift here on earth, or to make it as painless as possible, or just have faith in other words is what I'm saying that whatever happens, happens, and all we can do is to take life one day at a time, and if such things are well beyond our control or influence, then so be it, there's an actual peace in that, provided it's accompanied by a deep and abiding faith in God Almighty, which I have. And if something's "up" so to speak then I ask for His help at this time, that God alone shepherd us all and the entire planetary sphere, into a new age, an age of spirit and of reason, and of love and mutuality, harmony, and the overcoming of extreme unneccessary suffering. Amen.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by truetrigger
Alex's shows.....
All of them......

Don't know if there edited though......

thepiratebay.org...

DO NOT GO THERE MAJOR VIRUS JUST HIT MY PC TRYING TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Cute thing is, people like this won't accept the warning signs until the end of the world knocks at their door.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Revolution-2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
From the comments underneath the torrent it would seem these are totally unedited.....
Link again......

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Anyone tried looking for alex jones fans on faceboook? is there any grooup on there?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

lol..... Use it daily.....lol

Just download Avg and malwarebytes and your good to go r kid

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truetrigger

PLEASE STOP GIVING THAT SITE,ITS FULL OF VIRUSES !

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

Man my brain is fried its friday and I had to think earlier today. I have somebody else coming at me in the direction of one of the posters here is trying to pull an Oswago..........with all of the light on this thread I think the OP is Pranking...so I am not going to go in the "what if this and what if that" on this one I am staying with reality. Its clear from the C2C vid that there is no conspiracy in hiding any dialog and she is talking about weather period.Nothing else. Just Weather Manipulation which is "Cat out of the Bag!!! Nuff said on this subject I am nobody but Please call the Mods and shut this prankster down
edit on 4-2-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We have to remember every situation the last months that has not been noticed by these mediums or whatever.

20-40 earthquakes daily
Flood in Asia and Australia ( Would be something that should have been predicted since it is very unique weather situation in AItralia where rain almost never seen. The next dryest country in the world. (The antartic is the dryest, isnt that weird? with the snow and all"
Huge cyclone over Australia ( Guess that was nature then) beginning of february.
The mine collapse in Columbia where over 20 was killed
Dallas is coming back to the screen againg. Ewing is gonna make the golden oil bright againg

Huge Snowstorm in the US followed by huge snowstorm in the north Europe ( But no prediction)
The sun showed a big C to us, whatever that means. The sun is middle aged and alone at lunar new year, something that is a hard period for people in the midlife crisis (No predictions that saw any of this coming, but wouldnt be more understanding to get to know that our weather was the consequense of a midlife crisis. I am ridicolous right now,. but then againg isnt that the point with Alex Jones, exept his innocent bright blue eyes, sprakle**

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
reply to post by alyoshablue

Man my brain is fried its friday and I had to think earlier today. I have somebody else coming at me in the direction of one of the posters here is trying to an Oswago..........with all of the light on this thread I think the OP is Pranking...so I am not going to go in the "what if this and what if that" on this one I am staying with reality. Its clear from the C2C vid that there is no conspiracy in hiding any dialog and she is talking about weather period.Nothing else. Just Weather Manipulation which is "Cat out of the Bag!!! Nuff said on this subject I am nobody but Please call the Mods and shut this prankster down

how can i be pranking? everyone on the net is on this topic, i didnt make this video i just brought it forth dummy
never said either way if the info is real read the whole thread, and i see you want this thread shut down, what is your true
motivation for that?

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

No, it's not filled with viruses.

Your computer already had a virus prior to entrance of the site. I've used that site many times, and I will tell you that if you receive a virus from the site, you downloaded it onto your computer and ran the program with a virus. The site itself does not contain viruses.

Please halt from further trolling.

link   
The Alex Jones show makes a lot of money by spreading this kind of fear mongering. This info should be taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by Jophiel

No, it's not filled with viruses.

Your computer already had a virus prior to entrance of the site. I've used that site many times, and I will tell you that if you receive a virus from the site, you downloaded it onto your computer and ran the program with a virus. The site itself does not contain viruses.

Please halt from further trolling.

i am not trolling , i clicked on the auido for the show on the 28th and my antivirus went mad, your the troller
along with the guy calling for my thread to be shut down because im pranking, thats dumb, ludicrous,

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

can we get some rain in So.Cal.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join