It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Hey Dawizard ,,,maybe its a HOAX just like all the rest...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I've been a member here for years and a long time lurker before that. I have read countless threads filled with extraordinary claims and the most outrageous and outlandish things most people could never comprehend. However, with recent global events in the last couple of years and constant dreams about wars and the end of the world, this particular video has got me very concerned...to the point where I am genuinely afraid. How is that possible with all the batsh*t crazy stuff on here???

That bad feeling I've had for the last year has finally been brought to life with this video. The things mentioned in this video really aren't things you have to grasp and reach for...it's very believeable. It's easy to see that there are some very strange events taking place in the world right now that are not normal and have been building to a culmination point for years...I think we're about there. I don't know what the hell is really going to happen, but I'm convinced it isn't going to be good.

Someone better debunk this in a hurry or I am going to lose my mind like I did back October of 08' and go back on my meds...or worse.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neilc1972

At least I could say I made it in the Guinness book of records.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
Here's the audio from the Alex Jones show.

Audio Link

Thanks for that, why is the so called 1 hour show only showing 45 minutes & 41 seconds.
There is just under 15 mins short, is that the portion dedicated to callers i wonder??
edit on 4-2-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This sounds really interesting. I wonder how big this situation is?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

will not be making any more videos or comments concerning this matter. Now that many of you have come forward and said you were listening to the show and heard the caller I am stepping back. I am a retired, private person and I am not interested in attracting attention. My original warning video was just that, to warn everyone about what the caller said. Someone had to say it after it was edited out of the show. There can be no doubt there is a cover up and that I could be in danger. Enough.

i believe hes telling the truth, and he does not want attention, he sounds down to earth, and from his comments on the video
he is not the only one that believed what the caller said,
edit on 4-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ok, I've read this whole thread and here are the few facts that I can gather:
1. The original video has a man stating he is retired and lives overseas.
Fact- He doesn't look old enough to be retired
2. He states you can no longer use American money in foreign countries.
Fact-I am well travelled and when you are in a foreign country you use THEIR money. You go to the bank and convert your dollars into the local currency. You might barter with folks in a flea market situation with dollars, but considering the weakness of the dollar right now...who would want it? Foreigners can't use their money here, why would you think you could use yours there?
3. Fact: The caller to coast to coast never states she worked for the White House. She does not try to disguise her voice and never insinuates a government connection. This does not mesh with what the man in the video said.

I mean no disrespect with my next comment but I notice the OP Jophiel just joined ATS Feb. 1st. I just joined recently too and would be reluctant to start a thread so soon during my "rookie" period.

All that said, this has been quite the roller coaster ride today. I may not buy the story but I'd borrow it from the library!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Iv retired, im 30 & I retired 4 years ago. Everybodies life is different & some are fortunate enough to have made enough that enables them to quit working forever

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

they have to pay the bills by giving time to the sponsers

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Very ture and there sure is a lot of adds in his shows

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by twoandthree
@Jophiel - That's great that you took action to dig deeper into the story. Thank you for your action.

BTW, the magnetic pole has been shifting gradually (as it has for eons), but supposedly it's doing so at a faster-than-normal rate which is par for the course, since the pole doesn't have a cruise control. :-)

IMO, the pole flip isn't credible (but I have no evidence to that); however, the planet will soon be entering the largest asteroid belt (will take us years to get through) and the impact from one big asteroid could wipe out all mankind (and the facts for those aspects are very real). Really, we're surviving at the will of God.

May I have the links to the information you just posted about the Earth going through an asteriod belt? I'm asking because if you are correct, then something will have to knock us out of orbit to get through one. We have two close by.
Main Asteriod belt is between Jupiter and Mars here
And the Kuiper Belt which is outside of Neptune where Pluto and Phoebe live. here

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Mike, its dawhiz thanks and everyone's entitled to their opinions.
But I'm not just going off of this guys video either.
This is just one of the ones I pay attention to. Science Channel
Oh and The Wiz was a remake of The Wizard of Oz with Michael Jackson and Diana Ross, which is where I got my sn. Thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This is it, isn't it?

@7:00

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
thats the same lady for sure, but she didnt speak about a pole shift or anything
i think we have the wrong girl in mind now .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

its either back to square one, or this was the call and david
totaly blew the call out of proportion, at any rate those calls both on aj show, and on c2c are the same but the woman isint the same in the youtube video

link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Yeah and she certainly doesnt mention working for the white house

link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
thats the same lady for sure, but she didnt speak about a pole shift or anything
i think we have the wrong girl in mind now .

I know. So I am confused too. But did you notice how AJ rushed her off though?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

It looked like he was trying to swallow it back in but perhaps his lower lip juts out and snaps up to hit the upper lip, adding to illusion of a mucous y substance on the lip. Until this guy posts video of himself explaining the lip goo, Im not sure what exactly it is. Nice video nevertheless.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
what im trying to say is
both calls made to those
shows cant be the same woman
that we are looking for, or
it is and david ,just took her calls
and blew this thing way outta
proportion, but i think we are back at
square one looking for this audio.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the guy is clearly paranoid. If you listen to Alex everyday you to will become this. That being said, Im on the wside that something is definitely gonna happen in the next few years. I think if it is a pole shift we wont have to worry about too much and Im hoping Im at area where I explode into a million pieces. Really dont want to be around for the aftermath of world devastation. March 15??? thats too close to my birthday!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join