It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Human_Alien

its either back to square one, or this was the call and david
totaly blew the call out of proportion, at any rate those calls both on aj show, and on c2c are the same but the woman isint the same in the youtube video

I just realized the different dates. George was on yesterday. The OP YouTuber talked about the end of January didn't he? I gotta listen to it again.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
ok check this out!!! if im correct
the same woman in both videos with
the same voice gives two diffrent names!
on c2c its natile and on aj it is bell whats up with that?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
Ok, I've read this whole thread and here are the few facts that I can gather:
1. The original video has a man stating he is retired and lives overseas.
Fact- He doesn't look old enough to be retired
2. He states you can no longer use American money in foreign countries.
Fact-I am well travelled and when you are in a foreign country you use THEIR money. You go to the bank and convert your dollars into the local currency. You might barter with folks in a flea market situation with dollars, but considering the weakness of the dollar right now...who would want it? Foreigners can't use their money here, why would you think you could use yours there?
3. Fact: The caller to coast to coast never states she worked for the White House. She does not try to disguise her voice and never insinuates a government connection. This does not mesh with what the man in the video said.

I mean no disrespect with my next comment but I notice the OP Jophiel just joined ATS Feb. 1st. I just joined recently too and would be reluctant to start a thread so soon during my "rookie" period.

All that said, this has been quite the roller coaster ride today. I may not buy the story but I'd borrow it from the library!

i'm a rookie as well, and this guy hits the nail on the head. the dude in the video just seems like an eccentric guy, and if he is retired and is as young as he looks (40s-maybe 50s?) then he probably doesn't do much, and i know from first hand experience if you sit and are stuck in your head 24/7, and read a bunch of conspiracy threads and re listening to radio broadcasts, especially from paranoid radio shows (which i listen to all the time as well because i am also paranoid conspiracy theorist) eventually it will get to you. i have to catch myself regularly slipping into paranoia of the world ending. maybe he is right, i doubt it though. this is above top secret right? i thought we're supposed to be sold on december 21st 2012 being the end date for the return of the annunaki, pole shift, next step in human consciousness evolution, NWO coming into view, and or an nfl season not being played...or even worse, being played by replacement players

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
ok check this out!!! if im correct
the same woman in both videos with
the same voice gives two diffrent names!
on c2c its natile and on aj it is bell whats up with that?

I know! But that's for another thread (I think).

But the YouTuber said 'last Friday's show' which would mean Jan 28th. So this is the wrong show with the wrong woman.

But yes. That woman from Feb 3rd was on both AJ's show and C2C. Interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
yeah i get your point that is strange
but a whole new mystery, i have emailed
aj and this op of the video, awaiting a response
for the second time, all kinds of poeple claim to
have heard the caller on his comments, but not one proves it
this is fruatrating, if it exists it has to be out there somewhere

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I got one for you. Today I went to the store and I got my change and it has stamped on the dollar bill on both sides in red ink
"KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!"
WWW.INFOWARS.COM

i will see if I can get a clean picture of it. It is kind of faded.

Skipper

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm still reading all the responses here - IMO this is all a load of BUNK!

OMG - it's not nice to mock people but - "the guy" in the video - I was thinking - yeah - he's got Cuckoos in his Cocoa Puffs!

And then, around the 5.30 mark - birds started chirping in the background! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I now know that Mr. Macbook here is beer resistant

In all seriousness - this man strikes me as a person who's heard a few too many conspiracy theories - or maybe too few? - and he has pieced them together, including some supposed "phone call" that was maybe coming from his own bowl of cocoa puffs - and uh - yeah.

Think about this stuff logically. The wheels of government grind slowly. FEMA wanted bids for emergency food by Feb 1? Yeah the bid process alone has probably been pushed back until - Feb 1 of Undetermined. And then somehow such food producers will make this food by March 15th? Yeah right. They got like government cheese in caves from 1976, they have NO freaking clue what they're doing.

Try to get a new social security card why don't you? See how long that takes. You might get some free gov cheese

And as far as FEMA coffins - uh - OK - if a giant big pile of S hits the fan and MILLIONS of people - neigh - most of humanity is killed off - do you really think the survivors are going to stand around and BURY them in individual coffins? Um, NO. The fastest, and most efficient and safe way to do it is to shove them stiffs into mass graves with backhoes and such. What? The world has ended and you need to survive - are you going to leave a bunch of rotting corpses lying around and then work to bury them individually? Gonna wait around for Aunts, Uncles, Rabbis and Priests to show up and hold a little funeral too? While the corpses leak diseases? NO. You're going to shove them all into a big pit, cover it, and that's it. It must be this way too - because of disease potential.

No, the FEMA coffins are likely for an isolated disaster.

I'm not even going to get into the money end of this guy's ideas. But - again - if the S was going to hit the F - why would they even care about money at all? And if was going to be "big" - they would just, those that are left, invent some new kind of "money" - it would be easier. If anything - the US has alot of technology that others would want if S storm is coming - so you'd think the dollar would be MORE valuable right now.

This guy has just a mish mash of various retreaded conspiracy stuff in his head. And Cuckoos.

Go listen at 5.30 when the birds start chirping. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

link   
and the offical audio for the 28th has 15 minutes missing from the program
have we figured out why that is yet?

link   

I am at work and can't listen to any of the calls. He is overseas though. Is it possible his Friday could still be Thursday here. Not sure where he is at so I don't know the time difference. Just a thought. Glad to see you come along Human_Alien. If anyone will find that call it's you. You dig up stuff on the net no one else can find.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

I am at work and can't listen to any of the calls. He is overseas though. Is it possible his Friday could still be Thursday here. Not sure where he is at so I don't know the time difference. Just a thought. Glad to see you come along Human_Alien. If anyone will find that call it's you. You dig up stuff on the net no one else can find.

indeed if its there human will find it ,
even before i signed up i would read
human's threads, and he is a true investigator.
and i am glad to have him on the thread.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Alex Jones provides no solutions and rambles on endlessly about problems, unfortunately like Green peace Alex Jones is surviving off his fearmongering activism, caught in the web of the system.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
When's the last time Alex Jones actually had credibility? The only thing he is concerned about is making dollars--and if that means he needs to drum up some fear (including getting a fake to call into his show and act like he's hiding it) then he'll do that. Please stop letting yourselves get played by those people out there who take advantage of your fear and paranoia! Alex Jones is a FRAUD.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This guy Henning put out an all-points-bulletin for the show (although he's saying it's Sunday's show
) so......people are looking

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
some member claiming to be banned named bionicle alex keeps messaging me
lol and begging me to post a video that has already been posted, whats up with that?
does anyone know him?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If you look at the wall behind him it doesn't move in accordance to the rules of perpective that you must obey ......

I'll upload a video showing that the sweat dripping into his own mouth from his top lip is actually cgi.......

Sorry..... Wrong thread...... lol

But in seriousness......

Pole shift will happen..... I doubt in march however,..... As someone has already pointed out...... My weatherman ent right on daily basis......
But, it will def happen..... Just a matter of time.....

How or why it happens is open for debate...... Along with what will happen .... When it does happen.

Is it happen'n now?
Who knows?

You've got fish and birds dye'n off......
Freak weather the world over..... and I mean the world over
Gulf stream stopping and starting..... Is that caused by the oil spill??
More volcanos errupting all over than I've ever seen..... Remember the Iceland one few months back??
100's of sharks. Turning up off a beach in America..... There sat nav needs update'n....
Weird migrating bird patterns.......

There..... In my humble opinion that is..... Def summet mother nature is trying to tell us.....

It's all open to debate......

But one thing is fact......

All the dried food in the world ent going to save ya if your under 200ft of water.....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LelandDupuy

Originally posted by megabogie
Ok, I've read this whole thread and here are the few facts that I can gather:
1. The original video has a man stating he is retired and lives overseas.
Fact- He doesn't look old enough to be retired
2. He states you can no longer use American money in foreign countries.
Fact-I am well travelled and when you are in a foreign country you use THEIR money. You go to the bank and convert your dollars into the local currency. You might barter with folks in a flea market situation with dollars, but considering the weakness of the dollar right now...who would want it? Foreigners can't use their money here, why would you think you could use yours there?
3. Fact: The caller to coast to coast never states she worked for the White House. She does not try to disguise her voice and never insinuates a government connection. This does not mesh with what the man in the video said.

I mean no disrespect with my next comment but I notice the OP Jophiel just joined ATS Feb. 1st. I just joined recently too and would be reluctant to start a thread so soon during my "rookie" period.

All that said, this has been quite the roller coaster ride today. I may not buy the story but I'd borrow it from the library!

i'm a rookie as well, and this guy hits the nail on the head. the dude in the video just seems like an eccentric guy, and if he is retired and is as young as he looks (40s-maybe 50s?) then he probably doesn't do much, and i know from first hand experience if you sit and are stuck in your head 24/7, and read a bunch of conspiracy threads and re listening to radio broadcasts, especially from paranoid radio shows (which i listen to all the time as well because i am also paranoid conspiracy theorist) eventually it will get to you. i have to catch myself regularly slipping into paranoia of the world ending. maybe he is right, i doubt it though. this is above top secret right? i thought we're supposed to be sold on december 21st 2012 being the end date for the return of the annunaki, pole shift, next step in human consciousness evolution, NWO coming into view, and or an nfl season not being played...or even worse, being played by replacement players

I know what yoursaying. I take a week off and after that week I feel better. This stuff affects you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

so we are looking at the wrong day?

link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
The reason Alex Jones hasn't come clean because the white house is threatening him!! DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THESE POSSIBILITIES GUYS?

2007 i had a respect for Alex Jones. There was masses of people wanting to go demonstrating and i thought he would just get greater to the type of point like Michael Moore.
But then he got preachy and politically he got extreme.

If he has gotten any attention from any bureau or white house they will treat this as another nutcase.

His proof are pathetic and always a tip from what we need to believe. Like the bilderberg docu where all we learned is that they experienced a fire test. And a car drove after them.

So would i if i had a international convention with important people that request security from nutcases.

He had some ponts back then. but now he's like Glenn Bekk.Just very loud and in desperate need of a therapaut.

link   

Originally posted by free_spirit_earth
Alex Jones provides no solutions and rambles on endlessly about problems, unfortunately like Green peace Alex Jones is surviving off his fearmongering activism, caught in the web of the system.

True! But we don't care about Alex right now. We're looking for his guest from Friday?, Sunday's? Yesterday's? show.

The guy on the original YouTube request said it was from "last Friday's show' which would mean, Jan 28th.
So I don't know why everyone is going in a million different directions.

That lady "Belle" (who as on BOTH C2C and Alex's show) talks about weather modification not a pole shift and....was on the wrong date so that isn't her (I don't believe)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Indeed, we need to look at sundays show and see if that caller is on that

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join