It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
watch for a summit meeting in Denver around the 13th.of march...if we see Washington move into Denver bend over and kiss it Goodbye...na na nana hay hay goodbye na na nana....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by randyvs

yea if this story turns out to be true, no doubt alex is a fraud
why censor and edit someone claiming to have info on something like
that.
If it is true then we will start to see the government officials disappearing from the radar soon ,I mean if it going to happen they will start to take cover in advance,right?
Who's to say it hasn't already started? Look at these guys in the mid east that are giving up the power after years and years of holding onto it. Does anyone think it's a little coincidental that all of the sudden these families that have stolen the people's money are slinking away? All it takes is a few stirring the pot of discontent and you can have revolution. Maybe this is part of their plan, trust me unless you have A LOT of money you aren't getting the call to join the party in D.U.M.B.'s. I don't think we're going to notice when they decide it's time to get in the "ark".

B I N G O !!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I have to say that I have seen so many insane posts on this site lately... I am talking Stephen King something has taken people over crazy, that I have finally decided to purchase a shotgun. If the posters here are an indication of the world as it is now, I would be foolish not to have one going forward. Probably foolish not to have one already. I pray I never have to use it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

If this were an indication of a pole shift, the multitudes of dead animals could be considered another sign. And the storms, if not a sign, at least provided the justification for FEMA to move in to many of the states (11 I think) effected by the weather.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I agree, it looks like we have to wait to see if he says anything about it, I have been listening to him for a couple years now but not all the time though, now I'm wishing I did lol, but he never struck me as someone who would disconnect a caller like that and then completely disregard it, that is very strange. Thats out of character for him, this is gonna drive me nuts, I really want to hear this caller lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever
watch for a summit meeting in Denver around the 13th.of march...if we see Washington move into Denver bend over and kiss it Goodbye...na na nana hay hay goodbye na na nana....

What summit meeting? Like a G8 summit?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Jophiel has a very good point. Cool heads that have prevailed are splitting town. Chaos to follow?....no no no I want the red pill not the blue pill...I dont want to go there on a Friday night...ha ha ha I just cracked my self up there. Cheap humor for me!!
edit on 4-2-2011 by mike184ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JackedIntelligence

Wow. I never thought about that. Cash for gold. The dollar is pretty much junk right now. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......anybody have any comments on that? I have a feeling sh8t is going down right now as you read this. So, Really......any advice on what to do to prepare? I know about food, water, gas, maybe a gun or two. Anything else? Hope this all turns out to be bullsh8t, but, it just feels this time, it's different.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just had a revelation as I was reading comments..

The BP oil spill was said to throw off the jet stream, but this might be false. The jet stream might be related to the poles? Was the BP oil spill used to cover up the jet stream change?

The jet stream is a big deal... and was an oil spill worth the cover up?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

something like that.Just an excuse to move into the under airport bunker system

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JackedIntelligence

Jetstream can be manipulated by Haarp......

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

By the way, great job on this post. Lot of time and effort. It's appreciated.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

i mean look at this situation, a fan of aj calls him out, questions his cred that vid goes viral
no statement at all from jones none , maytbehe does have a place a ticket to a arc when this
all will go down! strange , all he has to do is say, your lying it didnt happen, maybe he knows
to many people heard the truth, but what i know about jones is that he would have given a caller like that
all the time she needed , and if yuou think about it, if your going to hoax something like this you would
actually call into the show , then record it then mnake your edit video, so the hoax was not well thought out
i will not make my mind up until jones replys to these claims, which given this viral video should be any time
i cant wait till he makes a video debunking david or confirms it either way. if there is any truth to this it needs to be found with only a month and 10 or so days countdown.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I dont know too much about HAARP but I have heard a lot about it..

I know I cant do this but I would like to know the exact location of our poles today and when it was a year or two ago, then compare that to the jet stream. See if the jet stream has moved with the poles?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by Jophiel

By the way, great job on this post. Lot of time and effort. It's appreciated.

thank you, and thanks to the members who have spent time investigating this with me.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Clinton did call all over-seas ambassadors back to the states. Are they still here?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
reply to post by 1088no5

sorry, for some reason i have no idea what you're talking about. carriers and boxes and customers and digging in snow? haha i think i'm missing something? what exactly are you talking about ?___?

also, what other strange things have you noticed?

hahaha I know right WTF

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by Jophiel

Go to channel comments.

www.youtube.com...

i went there, my brain is fried at the moment, what am i looking for?
can you just post it please?

go to the channel comments and look for an address, follow it from there, use your instincts.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

ooook but why so cryptic? can you just get to the point and tell us what you know?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

reply to post by hapablab

i mean look at this situation, a fan of aj calls him out, questions his cred that vid goes viral
no statement at all from jones

Thats it right there!, this is viral now, if it was just a silly caller Alex would of said something already, he is remaining quiet which is extremely odd, but again he probably likes the hype its bringing but that also goes against his
tough against the fed cred he has built up. This would destroy his credibility if he doesn't at least address it, its viral now, too many people have questions for him, he can't not answer now.
maybe hes hoping it will die down and fade away, I still can't get over how uncharacteristic this is of him.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join