It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
here is a supposed recreation of the video, but the 3 videos are not identical

this video shows a flash of light and the UFO touching the dome

this video doesn't have a flash of light

this one does not have the UFO touching the dome

so, these three videos are not the same.

The original video shows a similar flash on all three angles

that means the original, even if it is a hoax, is more legitimate than the obvious duplicates which can not even get all the anomalies correctly in sync.
edit on 12-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I thought this thread was deleted long time ago. It's funny to see that after 30 more pages (since the last I seen this thread), theres still the same yapping going on. I'd figure by now people would have just left and went their separate ways with their own decision. The fact that this thread is still active is pathetic

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

You claim everyone who disagrees with the hoax theory believes in little green men and aliens. This has been the typical reply from a debunker, more assumptions. I personally couldn't care whether the orb contains aliens or not, and even if it did, it aint gonna make me rich! In fact, I dont care if the whole thing is a hoax.

What bothers me and others is that there are members here claiming the videos are 100% hoax without providing any evidence to prove it. Just because something looks fake doesn't mean it is fake.

Its like saying he looks like the thief so he must be the thief!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

How you can make the statement "without providing any evidence" is beyond comprehension.

Have you READ this thread?!

Seriously, that's just ludicrous.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

How you can make the statement "without providing any evidence" is beyond comprehension.

Have you READ this thread?!

Seriously, that's just ludicrous.

Springer...

Yes I have read this thread and there is NOTHING to prove its a hoax apart from assumptions and opinions.

In my opinion, this is evidence to prove this is a hoax.

1) A video/CGI expert analyses and investigates the videos thoroughly to see if they have been manipulated in any way. And before you say, opportunities were there for the debunkers here to provide their qualifications on video/CGI and they didn't. The same debunkers were asked to recreate the videos and they didn't.

2) The person(s) who took the video(s) admit all the videos are hoax.

3) Several witnesses who were at or near the dome at the time come forward and say 'yeah I was there at that time and I was looking up and I didn't see any light/orb/craft.

Like I said, I don't care if the video is hoax or real and I am not hoping these videos are real, I just don't like being told to believe by others this is a hoax. It reminds me of 1903s Germany. We are all different and we have our own opinions on this subject. I would like to see any of the above evidence before I say the Jerusalem UFO videos are 100% hoax.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by puntito
Now I traced the first five blinks of the dots in 3D to get a 3D shape out of it.
I could do that because there are two different video angles.

Just adding orange or red dots in the video would lead to a chaos and the blinking dots position would not render a consistent fourth dot in one single 2D plane.
Then the fifth dot proofs that the UFO traced a 3D shape.
www.youtube.com...

YouTube Link

Greetings Immortalgemini527:

First, some unfinished business. Please help me understand what you are insisting.

Like i said from the begining, forget the probe, and the flash ,and all that phony debunking stuff , look at the triangle right above waiting for there probe to come back to them.
It was the triangle spaceship aliens deploying and redeploying there probe....period,whats the argument about,not understanding?

OK...so we are instructed to "forget the probe and the flash and all that phony debunking stuff and behold the triangle spaceship aliens deploying and redeploying their ________ ??? Since we are commanded to forget the probe, we are asked to conceptualize and envision - nothing. OK, I see it. I'm with you so far. (Wake up Debo, there's sure to be audio involved here somehow...the wailing of an infant, background murmurings from the boistrous throngs there for the celebration...oops, ahead of this story.)

Forget about just, soley trying to debunk the alien probe,and the 2 shots from a very big gun that produced the flash ,debunk the whole video.
The triangle.the probe,and ...i guess the flash,lol,why are people debunking the flash.

Is this a big gun?

Again the non-existent probe. OK, moving on, now we are finally getting to some meat on this here dirty old well-gnawed bone. Debo! Attention please. "2 shots from a very big gun that produced the flash." OK, suppose I believe you to this point. You say two shots, but only mention one flash. Which is it? Is there only one big gun, and they had to reload to fire the second shot, or did two of them fire at exactly the same time? Your continued silence and participation in the cover-up makes me not trust you! Hence my room for doubt.

Is this a big gun?

What? Someone told someone who told someone who told a person wearing black in a phone booth with a disguised voice, no less (I think it was really MrMask and the phone booth's voice was baritone) that Springer said that SkepticOverlord said that ZeroGhost implied that he just got back from a secret trip and learned from zorgon's trusted sources with high enough credentials and expert knowledge (like that gift0fpr0phecy, laymanskeptic, pezza, timetofly) that we could rely on the individual who encrypted the information on animal crackers, that the Mossad suppressed the noise because of the cover-up and noise limitation statutes in the old City at that time of the morning. Sounds logical to me. But the question is still there...how many guns, flashes, bangs or pharts from the big gun battery crew? An errant shell casing, a whiff of cordite? Something definitely smells here.

Just in! Here is why there was no noise. If a tree falls in the forest...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

All of you are debunking the flash because you all think it came from the probe,but it came from a very big gun that shot at it twice,what you think scared it away,why you think it left so quick,it was being shot at.
WHAT ARE YOU ALL THINKING ,THAT THE FLASH OF LIGHT CAME FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE PROBE,IS THAT WHY THE FLASH BECAME SO IMPORTANT TO THIS ,LOL

Again, the probe. How could we possibly think the flash (aha...singular) came from the probe since there is/was none? Two shots, one flash. See question above...now, I'm really confused. Wait! There are other amateur video analyst types that are all completely right lurking right here as we continue to look for the red lights. They have been said to possess genius abilities to analyze YouTube uploads and have been awarded degrees in video analysis. But since there is an element of doubt, I will take all evidence at face value without making assumptions.

It's okay for me to have this opinion.

Which brings us to the real reason the "triangle alien race triangle spaceship" was/is here...delivering the baby! And to think that in the old days, babies were delivered by the stork. Speaking of the "Baby Jesus," since when are terrestrial weapons capable of scaring an omniscient/all-powerful being?

And as you can clearly see,the 3 lights that forms the triangle alien race triangle spaceship,and as u can clearly see,the probe flying back to it,whats the point in debunking half arse,debunk the whole vidio,lets start from ,the triangle above the dome,debunk that,debunk the probe the triangle and...the flash,lol 'flash',jesus christ !

You can keep saying it is over and over again, but that doesn't make it so. If the sighting really did happen, and for any of you to assume it for sure didn't is just retarded (even the Logical One is admitting there could at least have been SOMETHING up in the sky that night). (I actually saw a flock of big somethings as a child; scared the poop out of me!)

Again, the probe. I am not attempting to debunk anything, especially half arse, rather merely attempting the gather information so as to make an intelligent, informed decision. Please don't lead this witness. Other witnesses might come forward ...or there are other hints this could be real. We're all relying on our brains to determine any sorts of truths in life, and the human brain is severely limited and adapted for mere survival purposes. Yes, I have a very open mind. hahahha. And, I just made up the stats...trying to bring some understanding to the table here.

Just in! Here is what LogicalOne saw in the sky that night! (We are so blessed to be part of the solution instead of being part of the cover-up.) We get 'em all the time here in Georgia, silent too, but no red lights...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Point blank, there was 3 red dots that formed the triangle,and the fourth dot was the probe flying back.
To be honest, if i never would of saw the triangle ,then i would say this video is fake,but because the triangle spaceship was there,and the probe flew back up,as you can clearly see, beyond the shadow of a doubt the conclusive evidence to me is that,it was a triangle deploying and redeploying there probe.
I have asked people to debunk that ,they cant ,and seem to want to focus on the ...idiot flash event,'for what i dont know' im lost there, like really !
but until they debunk the triangle,and the probe going back to the triangle after being shot at, then to me,this video is real........PERIOD !

Again, the probe, now with a red light. (I wonder if "probies" change the lights. Hold on, somebody call Gibbs.) So, you are saying that it is clear to see this "triangle alien race triangle spaceship" deploying and redeploying this non-existent probe. OK. Maybe I won't come to that conclusion. Maybe I'll agree with you. But I will still realize that I'm dealing with very limited knowledge/insights. That said, I will not trust my conclusions. This is not a situation you could study and research and come with a definitive decision on. I'm not knowledgeable enough in the area to decide.

Just so you know we are truly on your side, you are invited to participate in our weekend militia here in the GA mountains. This weekend, we are bring out "Ol' Betsy," something we bought surplus from money raised at bake sales, quilt sales, the vegetable truck farm, and what we can get for charging to put fires out. Here is our pride and joy:

And this is what Tennessee will look like if they don't quit stealing our water out of the Tennessee River.

Sincerely looking forward to your response to aid in enlightenment and understanding.

In Peace & Light
tfw

edit on 12/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: dbl dbl reply reply

edit on 12/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: probes from the void

edit on 12/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: new info at the world desk

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

Like I said, I don't care if the video is hoax or real and I am not hoping these videos are real, I just don't like being told to believe by others this is a hoax. It reminds me of 1903s Germany. We are all different and we have our own opinions on this subject. I would like to see any of the above evidence before I say the Jerusalem UFO videos are 100% hoax.

Thank you

well said, and I agree that I could care less if this is a hoax or not but will make up my own mind and not be swayed just because it was labeled with the hoax sticker. In my opinion the reasons for calling this a hoax is rather slim, there has not been a good duplication of the video, each one I've seen missed anomalies, and you can see that in my thread a few posts back.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You need to go to the UFO Church and seek companionship, I know that sounds harsh but truly, you are asking the world to disprove a negative for your own satisfaction because you REFUSE to accept what your own eyes could tell your brain if you only did a minute amount of research into how video editing software actually works.

If you would just get clued up even a little, you wouldn't need "credentialed experts" (several of whom have posted in this thread but are not STUPID enough to expose their private information on a PUBLIC forum) to tell you what to think.

I REALLY do not want to be "mean" or condescending, but, REALLY...

Springer...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Like I said, I don't care if the video is hoax or real and I am not hoping these videos are real, I just don't like being told to believe by others this is a hoax.

Don't lie to yourself. You do care. Or else you wouldn't be coming back here with your opinions on the case.

If you don't like the results of what has been determined on this board, then perhaps you should just go elsewhere to find the answers you're looking for.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

You need to go to the UFO Church and seek companionship, I know that sounds harsh but truly, you are asking the world to disprove a negative for your own satisfaction because you REFUSE to accept what your own eyes could tell your brain if you only did a minute amount of research into how video editing software actually works.

If you would just get clued up even a little, you wouldn't need "credentialed experts" (several of whom have posted in this thread but are not STUPID enough to expose their private information on a PUBLIC forum) to tell you what to think.

I REALLY do not want to be "mean" or condescending, but, REALLY...

Springer...

Well you were mean and condescending for suggesting I need to go to UFO church and seek companionship. Does that mean you broke your own rules?? Or am I banned for disagreeing with you??

Many of your members are already mean and condescending so its only fair that you are because after all you are the site owner. Setting standards eh!

No-one has asked for their private details. We are asking for qualifications of these so-called experts so we can believe them! Why do you think that anyone disagrees with you wants to believe in aliens??

Again, I never said the videos were real. I don't believe there is evidence to prove these videos are 100% hoax.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

1) A video/CGI expert analyses and investigates the videos thoroughly to see if they have been manipulated in any way. And before you say, opportunities were there for the debunkers here to provide their qualifications on video/CGI and they didn't. The same debunkers were asked to recreate the videos and they didn't.

I'm sorry, there was no 'oppurtunity' to provide qualifications. There was and is only silly people asking for a CGI hoax to be recreated with 100% precision for their own amusement. A recreation which would prove all of *nothing*. It would be a complete waste of time to recreate an effect with third generation footage for people who are dead set on being ignorant.

A lot of the facts brought up by people that know what they're talking about in these threads are easy to google or follow up with research to check their accuracy. A lot of it would fit on a single wikipedia page. If you're going to disrespect someone's knowledge then at least do it from a point of knowing what you're on about. Saying 'I don't trust this techy stuffs' is dismissing knowledge out of ignorance.

I've said it. Others have said it. Jritzmann's quote freaking points it out perfectly:

Originally posted by jritzmann
With visual data, anything past "it's truly an object there" or "it's a hoax and here's why" (both of which can be lengthy in explaining) is wish fulfillment. One cannot possibly discern anything more from visual data.

Just because a person doesn't understand the descriptions provided doesn't mean anything. A scientist doesn't have to recreate an experiment proving gravity every time they reference it. The topics discussed here are multimedia basics; a lot of them you learn in your first semester of post work. They are simple concepts that most people should be able to grasp with a little research.

All knowledgeble persons have been open to questions all through this thread and very patient. I've given people the oppurtunity to visit in chat. We've also provided information on education institutions (and many books) whose junior persons regularly make this hoax look like a crayon drawing. (But aren't dumb enough to do silly hoaxes). I assume others here may have learnt at these institutions also, and if you take a glance at their display reels you would see they're incredible by comparison.

Finally, do you realise how small the media industry is? A single sampling of a persons work can be enough to track them down if you have even a vague idea of where it came from.

Normally most of us love to have our work and art seen, but would we really want the people from this thread calling us up on the phone???

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The threads in the hoax bin..

I don't know why people are wasting so much time trying to convince one way or the other..

I really don't know why, if it's a proven hoax, it's still an open thread...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Like I said, I don't care if the video is hoax or real and I am not hoping these videos are real, I just don't like being told to believe by others this is a hoax.

Don't lie to yourself. You do care. Or else you wouldn't be coming back here with your opinions on the case.

If you don't like the results of what has been determined on this board, then perhaps you should just go elsewhere to find the answers you're looking for.

Another typical answer by telling me what to do and how I should think.

My advise to you is don't assume anything about someone you've never met before.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Your post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

How small the media industry is??

There was no opportunity to provide qualifications??

And you labels others silly and ignorant??

Enough said!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Thank you

well said, and I agree that I could care less if this is a hoax or not but will make up my own mind and not be swayed just because it was labeled with the hoax sticker. In my opinion the reasons for calling this a hoax is rather slim, there has not been a good duplication of the video, each one I've seen missed anomalies, and you can see that in my thread a few posts back.

Thanks and appreciated.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The media industry, contrary to whatever belief you have, is pretty tiny. I won't be able to tell you every person ever who had a job in media in my city, but I could tell you just about everyone in my area that has a job.

And asking someone to recreate a video is not asking for their credentials; it's asking for a waste of time.

Research their information. Visit them in chat. You have several options - seemingly none of which you want to take.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Another typical answer by telling me what to do and how I should think.

My advise to you is don't assume anything about someone you've never met before.

It was a suggestion, and quite frankly I don't care to assume anything about you. But you've become a bit disruptive with all your demands of evidence. And it comes off as ignorant because the evidence has been presented here.

Ironically the demands you listed above are part of the evidence pointing to this being a HOAX... there's a reason why there haven't been any real witnesses or real raw footage to further analyze. Think about it. Don't ignore it.

No one is telling you what you should believe. If this thread has been considered a HOAX it's because the evidence has been deemed sufficient enough to call it that. And I'm perfectly fine with that determination as are many of the other members here.

I'm really sorry you don't see it that way, but your incessant demands for more evidence is becoming a bit tired now.

If you don't like what's been brought forth here then go out and find the witnesses and the raw footage. Do that, and perhaps people will listen to you.

Again, that was just a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

The media industry, contrary to whatever belief you have, is pretty tiny. I won't be able to tell you every person ever who had a job in media in my city, but I could tell you just about everyone in my area that has a job.

And asking someone to recreate a video is not asking for their credentials; it's asking for a waste of time.

Research their information. Visit them in chat. You have several options - seemingly none of which you want to take.

Again, you make no sense!

The people claiming the videos are 100% were asked to provide their credentials AND recreate the videos because they claimed it was 'easy' and 'cheap' to do. But none of them did. I wonder why!

Oh so now you talk about the media as in a small newspaper in a town with a small population?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

No you see me as disruptive because I disagree with you. You know I will not listen to you so you come at me again looking for a reaction from me.

There is NO evidence to prove the videos are 100% hoax.

And yes you are telling me what to do.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The video is simple in composition.

To recreate another artists work *precisely* as people were asking is a complete waste of time. Why create a piece of art that no one is going to care about? Especially when persons that don't understand what they're talking about are just going to go 'why aren't the pixels *exactly* the same?!'

And other than that you're just inventing things. I live in a large city. In that city if I see a person's work and I want to contact them I would make some calls and I would get their number. Not because my city is small. Not because I'm in the mob, but because by looking at the clip I can work out who they worked for and go from there.

Is this really that difficult to understand?

Edit: I probably won't be replying from here on. I suspect your issue is simply you don't want to trust any of the members on this board. Really you should refute their evidence with your own research, otherwise you're just wasting time. Good luck with your studying of the UFO.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Pinke because: Edit statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join