It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
Look, you were the one who within a very short time of the videos being released claimed the videos were 100% hoax. So you can see where people are coming from when they want you to prove its 100%. Not one video/CGI expert came out to say these were hoax.

Yes, I did claim they were a hoax a very short time after the videos were released. This is because the videos are riddled with flaws and crappy CGI effects that any CGI expert can spot. There is nothing that looks real in this sighting...

I have been trying to point out the several flaws in the video to prove they are fake, but since most of you don't have enough experience, you don't understand the evidence, and don't understand why they are fake.

Yes, MULTIPLE EXPERTS came out to say these were a HOAX. I am one... and Jeff Ritzmann is another. Jeff Ritzmann agrees with my findings, and so do other experts in UFOlogy, and including Space.com, Discovery.com, LiveScience.com, HowStuffWorks.com, CBSNews, Jerusalem Post, and many more places...

You claim to be an expert/professional on video/CGI but you have said or done nothing to back your claims.

I want to keep my private details private. I have made several videos that display my knowledge of video special effects, and I will answer any of your special effects questions accurately. My status should not matter, it is the arguments I make that matter.

You were asked to recreate the videos and you say you can do it in your sleep so please do it and end this thread once and for all.

I have said multiple times on this topic, if you can provide me with a source video of the Temple Mount taken from a tripod, I would do it. Until then, there will be no recreation. Even then, if I did recreate it, I know that it will not end this thread once and for all. In fact, I know that you will just deny they look similar.

Don't draw arrows and circles on pictures we want you to recreate the 'hoax'.

I already recreated the flashes in video 4. I also recreated the dome reflection. All I have not done is recreate the UFO in the video, which is very easy. I have shown that I am capable of doing such a thing in previous videos.

When anyone questions your evidence or explanations, you attack them with insults and become arrogant.

That is a lie.

I only get annoyed and frustrated when people don't understand the evidence, or continue to ignore it like you. Other than that, I have tried to remain civil, until someone insulted me.

An expert would never do this and would make most of his audience happy about the answer he is giving.

Experts are normal people... They get annoyed, frustrated, angry, and sometimes they are driven crazy by fools.

You say you are an expert, we are saying prove it.

My status should not be important. It is the data I bring forward that should be.

If you are relying on "experts", I'd say your outlook on life is flawed. You are looking for a leader to follow. Just like sheep.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

To giftofprophecy,

So you don't want me to believe what you are telling me but you are telling me I am confused?? You make no sense.

The only person confused here is the one who calls himself 'giftofprophecy' and then quotes the bible in his signature and then calls himself HOAXKILLER in another account. Confused?

Pot, kettle, black?

Hang on a minute, you said the mirror tile effect is all around the edges but then you say the edges are too dark and lacking in detail so you cant detect all of it. You contradicted yourself already.

And you are saying the shaking movement with the camera is an attempt to conceal the discrepancies with the video but how can you know this when you claim the edges are too dark so you cant detect them and you haven't recreated the video to try this yourself. There could be many reasons why there is movement with the camera and excitement could be one of them. Are you saying that every video recorded that has shaking movements, like wedding videos are fake? Not everyone is as an expert like you!

Have you been to Jerusalem?

Have you seen the weather cam video which clearly shows a light over the area where the dome is located?

Well if the videos are not 100% hoax then yes there is a possibility that the videos are real! The opposite of fake is real and as it stands there is a chance the videos are real because you have NOT proven the videos to be 100% fake. Like I said, I don't care whether it is real or not because apparently anyone who disagrees with you wants to believe in little green men. I said I don't know what the orb is and I never said it was aliens.

The problem I have with you is that you claim to be an expert but you insult anyone who disagrees with you. And why did you disable your comments on your youtube account? Your explanations are not scientific and are in fact assumptions.

You claim to know everything by making assumptions, just like you did with your posts. You can sell your theory to others but I will not agree with you until you bring evidence to prove it is a hoax.

Oh and one more thing, please do not insult me and others who disagree with you. It only proves my point!

edit on 13-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

To giftofprophecy,

Okay so we are now all fools and liars because we dont believe you. And then you say we should believe you even though we do not know who you are and we've never met you and you will not prove to us you are an expert.

Re-read your posts and you will see that you have insulted many who disagreed with you, now including me.

edit on 13-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by PhotonEffect

Look, here is my position on the subject.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THE VIDEOS ARE 100% HOAX!

So please dont attack me with insults and ignorance because I do not agree with you.

Once there is evidence to suggest the videos are 100% hoax, then I will say it is a hoax.

Until then, be nice to everyone and goodbye.

Your position is quite clear planetzog.

But this statement : "I DO NOT BELIEVE THE VIDEOS ARE 100% HOAX!" is an oxymoron.

Even if this event is .00001% a hoax, it's a total hoax. End of debate. It either is or it isn't. I'm not too confident that you understand this idea, since you keep spamming that phrase in this thread.

And before I finally finish wasting bandwidth typing responses to you I would like to set the record straight with a few facts:

-Man up. I'm not attacking you. I'm debating you. You will know if I'm attacking you.
-The fact that you think I'm being ignorant with my stance on this is ignorant.
-You have not brought a single shred of value added material to support your stance in this discussion.
-You've done nothing but attack what's been determined to be very credible evidence showing this event to be a fabrication with intent to fool. You I'm afraid, have fallen for it.
-This event has been determined to be a [HOAX]. And I don't believe there is anything you can do to change that.
-In case you were thinking it- I am not a dis-info agent or an agent of the NWO, and neither are any of the skeptics or founders of ATS.
-We have not conspired to hoax the likes of you. We have conspired to help the likes of you.

Believe what you want. I'm sure there are other places that you and your beliefs will be taken more seriously.

However if you feel so compelled to keep posting here then perhaps you can take a more productive approach. Maybe you can go out and bring to light new evidence that will show why this isn't a HOAX. That would be awesome.

You can start by finding those elusive witnesses and raw footage so we can get further analysis.

Otherwise I would recommend you don't enter into a battle of wits as an unarmed man.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Yes, MULTIPLE EXPERTS came out to say these were a HOAX. I am one... and Jeff Ritzmann is another. Jeff Ritzmann agrees with my findings, and so do other experts in UFOlogy, and including Space.com, Discovery.com, LiveScience.com, HowStuffWorks.com, CBSNews, Jerusalem Post, and many more places...

Okay so you claim to be an expert based on assumptions just like Jeff Ritzmann who claimed that anyone who disagreed with him believes in 'little green men'! Your actions and words do not suggest you are experts at all. There is NO evidence to suggest the videos are hoax apart from your assumptions.

The author Benjamin Radford, who wrote the CBS News article has boasted being a 'skeptic' and 'debunking' many UFO videos. He claims to be the Managing Editor of the 'Skeptical Inquirer'. His article was poorly written and biased. Benjamin Radford also wrote the articles for space.com and livescience.com.

The author Ian O'Neill from discovery.com claims to have 'consulted' Benjamin Radford, who told the author he believed it was a hoax. Ian O'Neill also writes for the Skeptical Inquirer.

Howstuffworks.com is owned by the Discovery network. See above!

The Jerusalem Post is a biased newspaper and the reporter for your article is a reporter for religious affairs. Doesn't make him fair and an expert on UFOlogy and video/CGI.

You say many more but wont name them.

So there we have it. Not one expert out of the whole lot of you. But you tried to sell this on this forum as fact.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Since when were experts nice persons anyway?

From all reports I know Stephen Hawking is about as nice as an afternoon wedgie, and I've met many very intelligent but totally bitter peoples.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

reply to post by PhotonEffect

Look, here is my position on the subject.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THE VIDEOS ARE 100% HOAX!

So please dont attack me with insults and ignorance because I do not agree with you.

Once there is evidence to suggest the videos are 100% hoax, then I will say it is a hoax.

Until then, be nice to everyone and goodbye.

Your position is quite clear planetzog.

But this statement : "I DO NOT BELIEVE THE VIDEOS ARE 100% HOAX!" is an oxymoron.

Even if this event is .00001% a hoax, it's a total hoax. End of debate. It either is or it isn't. I'm not too confident that you understand this idea, since you keep spamming that phrase in this thread.

And before I finally finish wasting bandwidth typing responses to you I would like to set the record straight with a few facts:

-Man up. I'm not attacking you. I'm debating you. You will know if I'm attacking you.
-The fact that you think I'm being ignorant with my stance on this is ignorant.
-You have not brought a single shred of value added material to support your stance in this discussion.
-You've done nothing but attack what's been determined to be very credible evidence showing this event to be a fabrication with intent to fool. You I'm afraid, have fallen for it.
-This event has been determined to be a [HOAX]. And I don't believe there is anything you can do to change that.
-In case you were thinking it- I am not a dis-info agent or an agent of the NWO, and neither are any of the skeptics or founders of ATS.
-We have not conspired to hoax the likes of you. We have conspired to help the likes of you.

Believe what you want. I'm sure there are other places that you and your beliefs will be taken more seriously.

However if you feel so compelled to keep posting here then perhaps you can take a more productive approach. Maybe you can go out and bring to light new evidence that will show why this isn't a HOAX. That would be awesome.

You can start by finding those elusive witnesses and raw footage so we can get further analysis.

Otherwise I would recommend you don't enter into a battle of wits as an unarmed man.

Who do you think you are telling me to post elsewhere??

You are another follower who says its a hoax without evidence! All you have done is argue and attack anyone who disagrees with your point of view.

Don't call me ignorant when you are clearly ignorant and there is no point in discussing anything with you. I have said there is no evidence to prove the videos are 100% hoax. What do you not understand??

You do not like it when I disagree with you so tough and get used to it!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Since when were experts nice persons anyway?

From all reports I know Stephen Hawking is about as nice as an afternoon wedgie, and I've met many very intelligent but totally bitter peoples.

Is this your new argument to prove the videos are hoax?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Because some of you were having problems with the video on the 02WS Jerusalem Weather Station, (02WS) i sent an email to Boaz Nechemia the owner of the station, and had a very quick reply with a very simple solution.
When you input the date it is day/month/year, so for the date of the ...erm' 'sighting'... you input 29/01/2011. You can then download the flv to your computer for analysis, I used the "Orbit" program to download - think it was free on cnet. I had a look myself and as expected found nothing of interest.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I have said there is no evidence to prove the videos are 100% hoax.

What evidence proves the videos portray an event that actually happened?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I don't know you gift0fpr0phecy, but I would like to say that I very much appreciate and respect your tenacity to defend the integrity of your work against those who have, as of late, been very combative, for lack of a better word. I, like you, was very suspicious of these videos when I first watched them. It was very clear to me that something fishy was going on.

Your evidence , as well as others, throughout this discussion certainly helped to fortify my beliefs. There is no doubt that your work was instrumental in swaying quite a number of people to believing the truth: That is was all a HOAX with intent to deceive.

With that said (and I don't mean to tell you what to do) I do believe that you are way above having to constantly defend the integrity of your work against the likes of some of the recent posters in this thread. It bothers me that these certain few, who have brought absolutely nothing but hot air to this discussion, can so easily bait quality members such as yourself ( and even the owners of this site) into what seems to be never ending and senseless arguments.

I understand why you feel you should defend your work, but you shouldn't waste your time with those who are not worthy of your time. I don't think you should worry that any of these few posters are doing any real harm with their attacks. Their arguments are baseless. That is a fact.

Your evidence is solid. That's what bothers them, whether they want to realize it or not. And if they want to engage with you they should have to bring a whole lot more than just empty and meaningless words whose only purpose is to disrupt progress and attack quality evidence.

Unfortunately the fact remains that you won't and can't win the battle of convincing them that these are fake. They don't want to believe that these are fake. No amount of logic and common sense will make them see the truth. It's incredibly frustrating in a sense because it's this type of mentality that has completely ruined UFOlogy.

You've done good work, and ATS appreciates it.
I wouldn't give these other people the satisfaction.

I guess I could've U2U'd this, but I didn't feel like it.

edit on 13-2-2011 by PhotonEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This event is a hoax.

Those saying it is not are wrong.

That is a fact.

Enjoy that.

MM

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I have said there is no evidence to prove the videos are 100% hoax.

What evidence proves the videos portray an event that actually happened?

Who said the events actually happened?

Why are you trying to reverse the debate when my debate is about the lack of evidence to prove the videos are 100% hoax? I never said the videos are real. I said the videos could be real or it could be fake, meaning there is no evidence to prove either.

What we have here is an event which so-called experts claimed to have debunked with assumptions and opinions. For example, the woman said you don't see this in Mississippi so it must be a fake! Or the people didn't do this or no-one else saw it so it must be a fake. Their evidence does make the videos 100% hoax. Look at the people giftofprophecy tried to sell on us as experts (including himself)! There is nothing to prove the videos are 100% hoax and there is no evidence to prove that anyone calling the videos as 100% hoax are experts.

But when anything comes along to support it being real, it is immediately debunked so the debunkers and this forum saves face.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
This event is a hoax.

Those saying it is not are wrong.

That is a fact.

Enjoy that.

MM

And you enjoy knowing you are not an expert and could not prove it is 100% hoax!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

You seem to think this event was not debunked correctly or that the evidence shown is not worth attention.

Sorry, but it is "you" who fails at "seeing clearly", not the debunkers who clearly proved this a hoax.

And I don't misunderstand you...I'm aware you are not saying this is real....you are saying the evidence is shoddy or proves nothing.

Sadly for you- even Mainstream outlets have used evidence from this thread's debunkers (namely gift0fpr0phecy) and called them "proof of hoax".

I'm sorry...but it seems you lack abilities to "understand" the evidence...

Not being able to grasp evidence doesn't make evidence wrong. It simply makes you look ignorant or too lazy to double check the information you have been handed.

In fact, I notice you seem to have nothing to add other than saying "the evidence proves nothing".

You are wrong...the evidence proves this event a hoax and that all the videos were digitally edited/faked.

I feel so bad for you if you can't understand that.

It is one thing to remain ignorant in the face of "not having the proper evidence", but there is no accuse for seeing legitimate proof and still remaining ignorant of it.

Good luck out there.

PS- this thread should be closed due to its degenerating tone and silliness.

PSS- I am guessing your next post to me will be a one-liner that is irrelevant and some attack on my lack of expertise. Lucky one doesn't need to be an expert to understand simple evidence.

MM
edit on 13-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You enjoy doing whatever it is you are doing.

Surly it isn't research...

MM

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

And good luck to you!

Remember not everyone on the internet are who they claim they are!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If it didn't happen, but there are videos, then the videos are a hoax and have been proven so.

Just because you refuse to accept the expertise offered in this thread does not mean the analysis was not accomplished by experts.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is a link to spiritualmystic's youtube channel where he does some neat work with the laser dots/Triangle UFO from the full 4th video.
spiritualmystic
edit on 13-2-2011 by Abductee001 because: (no reason given)

<< 187  188  189    191 >>

join