It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 189
<< 186  187  188    190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

yeah, that simple FO, then flash and zip away

good luck with that

link   
reply to post by anumohi

I am telling you I CAN recreate it, I just want you to provide the stock video!

Either put up or shut up.

link   
reply to post by anumohi

Are you not even watching or looking at my videos and posts?

-edit-

not worth it
edit on 13-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

DUDE
I know what I'm seeing in the real video #4
its not as simple as you would wish to believe. hell, Hollywood's stupid Cgi isn't even that good and their footage is crap.

I don't want to put anyone down, but it just aint gonna come together the way you believe.

i'm sorry its just a fact of life

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If this an example of famous ATS debunking, it flunked. Its censorship. Opionion doesnt make a hoax. That others didnt capture it doesnt make a hoax. That someone might be able given enough time, to replicate something doesnt make a hoax. People can replicate anything, even the Mona Lisa, doesnt take away from the original.

This thread has been quite an eye opener.

So much ego.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Stop ignoring my posts!

COMMENT ON THIS:

Why was it so easy for me to recreate the flashes? If the flashes were real it wouldn't be so easy.

A fact of life would be that you are BLIND.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This guy is asking us to recreate it.. and when someone shows small sections of the video being recreated, you come along and say it doesn't prove anything...

This is pure madness... I can't believe I share a world with you people.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

not the same animal, but i like it

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Wow, how did I predict what you were going to say?

I would have never thought you would say they didn't look the same..

Even though earlier in this topic and on YouTube some people didn't even know which flashes I added to this video. They couldn't tell the difference...

OF COURSE you are going to deny they look the same. That is why some people don't want to remake it, because they already know you are just going to deny it looks the same! Your methods are flawed...

You sound more like the hoaxers themselves boasting about people not being able to recreate their work (even though they can).

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You post the same concept car in every thread claiming it is "Alien Home Grown' sorry lady, but that is not a functional car. It is a fiber glass shell showcased to provoke ideas. This is what the lunatics resort to "distraction" when at a total loss in argument.

Im sure if George Jetson were here he could explain the basics, 101 a world of flying cars are still bound to cartoon. This is hard to watch even for me..... a believer to see people with such violent reaction/denial to solid logic.

Please leave ufology alone and enjoy your life, this fart in the wind denial has no momentum

I'ts a HOAX... yeah i know ohhhh burn it burns but it is true

A 2010 car that has not been available to the public in 2011 , im guessing the NWO cruises around the gold course and on the moon in such a fine craft unseen?

Tell Marty McFly I said hi

edit on 13-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

Wow 185 pages..Some people must be very bored.

This hoax has re risen more times than the bloke himself (if you go for that stuff).

Please, get over it, its a hoax, nothing has changed it, not the web cam, not any silly small reports in the media..

How about putting you time into something that COULD be real, one day I'm sure it will happen but this wasn't it..

You know as well as I there is money to be made off this hoax. ANW and M.C figured this was the last card, this was the investment. An investment that had potential to turn in to a book deal, a Hollywood production. Even iphone apps, the money cow soon turned in to ground beef.

Im sure some poor schmuck put his life savings in to this, a whole couple of grand. This hoax really meant something to some people apparently. I find that hilarious.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by old_god
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask, you have the makes of issue 3 in this thread...

1) LOVE your avatar and have loved it since I first saw you using it.

2) You make me laugh and that is always a great quality I enjoy in people here.

3) Issue three is actually about UFOs...sigh, this hoax dosn't really help my case for trying to prove UFOs are real in issue three.

4) Did I mention how I feel about your awesome avatar?

MM

Thanks dude, in a crazy crazy world it helps to have even more crazy people! Life is too short to be uptight and I have seen my fair share of daily crap to realise there is more to life then bashing a few keys forcefully all the while dribbling from the side of the mouth and venting at some post (and it's avatar) because you don't get on...But I am digressing.

I would give you a man hug but that would start a whole new topic and maybe another branch of conspiracy thinking

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by planetzog
Then we had the mirror tile effect theory which was explained when the building actually is like that!

No wonder you are so stuck on believing these are real... you are uninformed...

The building is NOT "actually like that". It was already proven it is not a building...

www.youtube.com...

...you also totally ignored the mirroring on the bottom which has no other explanation other than digital manipulation.

Why are you ignoring the arguments and data?

Again, if you want to debate with me then dont say silly things like 'you are stuck on believing these are real'.

If you read my posts you will see I never said they were real and couldnt care if they were real. Please stop telling everyone what they believe or want to believe!

Lets just go with your mirror tile effect for a minute. Why is there only one part of the video with mirror tile effect? And that one part is actually a strange looking building.

I've looked at your youtube video and it does not mean it's 100% hoax. I'm not ignoring the data because there isnt enough data. There is not enough to prove its 100% hoax. Once there is, I am very happy to say it is 100% hoax.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Look, you were the one who within a very short time of the videos being released claimed the videos were 100% hoax. So you can see where people are coming from when they want you to prove its 100%. Not one video/CGI expert came out to say these were hoax.

You claim to be an expert/professional on video/CGI but you have said or done nothing to back your claims. You were asked to recreate the videos and you say you can do it in your sleep so please do it and end this thread once and for all. Don't draw arrows and circles on pictures we want you to recreate the 'hoax'.

When anyone questions your evidence or explanations, you attack them with insults and become arrogant. An expert would never do this and would make most of his audience happy about the answer he is giving. You say you are an expert, we are saying prove it.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

Could you clarify what you mean by "100% Hoax" please.
And perhaps what would constitute a 50% hoax?

Don't mean to sound pedantic, but it is a phrase you keep repeating.

EDIT to: Thank you for clarifying.

edit on 13-2-2011 by BruceWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have never seen a thread go off like this since Blossom Goodchild!

Apart from Stargates which was worth its weight.

Hell why wasnt the more legit ufo videos paid this much attention not say this one is or is not?

If I had a vid cam or camera back in 1977 UK myself and a close friend would be famous and you guys would have the best close up of some craft just sitting with all the glory lights on and just humming.

Well we have no evidence just a long story shared by family members and if we did you guys would trash it anyway.

what I am getting at there are fanatic believers and debunkers both have a destructive and negative input to this subject, [insult removed]
edit on 13-2-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
reply to post by planetzog

Could you clarify what you mean by "100% Hoax" please.
And perhaps what would constitute a 50% hoax?

Don't mean to sound pedantic, but it is a phrase you keep repeating.

Well of course. 100% hoax as stated by many on this forum means the videos are without doubt, or as some put it, 'definitely' hoaxes. 50% hoax would mean 'possibly' a hoax. But many here said 100% hoax without providing any evidence to prove this. If you said I believe its a hoax or its a possible hoax then fine. So this is why I am re-stating what others have said that these videos are 100% hoax. As it stands there is not enough evidence to prove these videos are 100% hoax but when the evidence does come along and find its way here, I will be happy to say that the videos are hoaxes.

And please feel free to check the posts on this thread to see what many have said that these videos are 'definitely' and '100%' hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Again, if you want to debate with me then dont say silly things like 'you are stuck on believing these are real'.

If you read my posts you will see I never said they were real and couldnt care if they were real. Please stop telling everyone what they believe or want to believe!

First I am not telling you what you believe or want to believe, so stop putting words in my mouth.

Second....WOW.... you are one confusing/confused person.

Here is a quote from you:

Look, here is my position on the subject.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THE VIDEOS ARE 100% HOAX!

If you don't believe these videos are a hoax 100%, doesn't that mean you think the objects in the video are possibly real? Doesn't that mean you think the UFO is actually in the video?

Now you say.... "you couldn't care if they are real".... Then WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TRYING TO DEBATE?

Lets just go with your mirror tile effect for a minute. Why is there only one part of the video with mirror tile effect? And that one part is actually a strange looking building.

...you show that you have not been reading the topic. I guess I have to go over stuff that has been repeated multiple times on this topic, again, just for you. Please, if you want to debate, AT LEAST read the topic you are debating on.

1: The mirror tile effect is visible in multiple parts of the video. It is probably happening more than we can see as well, but since this effect is only on the edges, and the edges of the video are dark and lacking detail, you can't detect all of it.

2: It is happening most obviously when the camera makes its largest movements. This is because the mirror tile effect is used to hide the edges of a video that has fake camera movement applied to it.

3: The bottom of the video also shows the mirror tile effect, not just the left side.

4: ITS NOT A BUILDING.

Please don't make me repeat my self again and read the topic.

I've looked at your youtube video and it does not mean it's 100% hoax.

My videos show that all the UFO videos have been tampered with and are fake. So it means it is a HOAX.

I'm not ignoring the data because there isnt enough data.

Yes, you are ignoring data, and the fact I had to repeat myself in this post proves you are.

There is not enough to prove its 100% hoax.

There is enough to prove the videos are digitally manipulated and fake... so that is enough to prove it is a hoax.

Once there is, I am very happy to say it is 100% hoax.

If you don't think it is 100% hoax, that means you believe there is reality to these videos.....

So tell me, why are you arguing just to argue? How can you sit there and say you don't care about it being real or not, but here you are arguing about it being real or fake? How can you sit there and say "I never said it was real", but then say "it's not 100% hoax" which implies the UFO must be a real event??

You are one confusing/confused person...

top topics

<< 186  187  188    190  191 >>

join