It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 184
216
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple
 


It would also stand to reason that if the Israeli military fired upon the object from the ground literally minutes after there would be F-15s or some other type of air to air interception scrambled. There are no reports or evidence of this. Don't you find it a little strange that all three videos stop recording at the same basic time? All three make the same basic movement camera movement?




posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Recently I have been wondering why Stanton Friedman was renewing his rebutal of Bob Lazar then I was sent this

UFO-OVNI-Jerusalem, Israel. "THE ROAD TO RACHEL" Movie Trailer



Not sure if it is related but what a dang coincidence Video posted Feb 02, 2011




posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by QuantumDisciple
 


It would also stand to reason that if the Israeli military fired upon the object from the ground literally minutes after there would be F-15s or some other type of air to air interception scrambled. There are no reports or evidence of this. Don't you find it a little strange that all three videos stop recording at the same basic time? All three make the same basic movement camera movement?

minutes huh?
How long did it take our millatary to deploy on 911 ?
The video alone was under a minute.
It takes a soldier to run to his craft on being called upon ,about 3 to 5 min,he then has to get straped in,2 minutes,and to start it up ,most likly under a minute, to get to the run way,under 3min.....but any way,a minute is not a good time to catch what that was..



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
...wow...180+ pages and still going. The original ytube poster (eligael) has over 1 million hits. Sure makes me want to produce a crappy, blurry cell phone vid with some of my friends, and use After Effects to put in ufo and light masks...release several "different" versions of it, and voila, you guys would have another 100+ thread on another vid. But, my moral integrity just won't let me do it...



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Can't believe that nobody has picked up anything from the last 3 video's i posted???
Three into one is possible you know!



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I don't like Friedman. he's too zealot-y

So, I'm going to take up your challenge. I'll try to do more of my own video analysis through weekend/early next week, and if I discover a) it is indeed way too complicated and deals with way too many variables to be able to 100% deconstruct or b) it is indeed simple enough to do, and I think it's fake or real...I'll let you know.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


911 is hardly a fair comparison. New York was not a no fly zone. They had no idea what airlines where hijacked, until everyone plane in the air showed signs of disregarding the immediate land order. America wasn't on a heightened state of alert.

Yes, all of the points you made do take time. How long do you think it took for the "ok to engage" order to be approved by the "chain of command," or do you think the soldiers can just fire at anything they want? Most AF bases here on the west coast have an open hanger with a couple of fighters inside that is right on the taxi way. Next to them is usually a bungalow with pilots on watch...24/7. They are fueled up with missiles and ready to go. But then again, I'm talking about America.
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Sure makes me want to produce a crappy, blurry cell phone vid with some of my friends,

But, my moral integrity just won't let me do it...


Would your moral integrity let you make a GOOD one?













Pssstttt call me

edit on 11-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple
 


Immortalgemini,

Im genuinely curious as to what it is that you are seeing that leads you to believe that the flashing lights are coming from the ground? What makes you think something is being fired at the UFO?
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Practice makes perfect!
Surprised this hasn't been posted before.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


911 is hardly a fair comparison. New York was not a no fly zone. They had no idea what airlines where hijacked, until everyone plane in the air showed signs of disregarding the immediate land order. America wasn't on a heightened state of alert.

Yes, all of the points you made do take time. How long do you think it took for the "ok to engage" order to be approved by the "chain of command," or do you think the soldiers can just fire at anything they want? Most AF bases here on the west coast have an open hanger with a couple of fighters inside that is right on the taxi way. Next to them is usually a bungalow with pilots on watch...24/7. They are fueled up with missiles and ready to go. But then again, I'm talking about America.
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)


Its a law passed by all the world body’s, shoot first ask questions later, if its one thing that every continent has in common, and that’s a treaty against any out side invaders, do not let them land.
as far as the world is concerned there the enemies, and they do not want them to land, unless, the biohazard team is the, cdc , homeland ,and others.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


I was not aware of this universal law. Do you think the average soldier manning a AA gun knows of it? How does he know what he is shooting at isn't some advanced craft made by his own country? As far as I can tell secret black projects are highly compartmentalized. I would think that some top brass would have to give the ok to fire, to safeguard against shooting at your own team. Don't you think?

Do you know what this law is called? I want to read what it says and how it was written.
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hmmm
These are comments on YDMU1's youtube channel

"Allnewsweb (6 days ago) Comment(s) marked as spam Hide
My conclusions on your video are irrefutable. You may fool others, but I myself was once a manager at Haaretz Newspaper in Tel Aviv-and this is just really bad acting...if one knows hebrew, and isnt a 16 year old. The UFO segment is clearly disjointed from the rest of the video-you can actually see the cut point. Why is their a cut point Yuli? The UFO segment? was lifted off a Israeli video uploading site and fused with this crappy attempt at acting and the offensive act of taking a leak towards the Temple Mount which truly offends me as a Jew myself."


"YDMU1 (6 days ago)
i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse? my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me"

You'd have thought they were on the same side, or is this covering up?



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
You'd have thought they were on the same side, or is this covering up?


Well he could speak up in his own defense... but that has been on there for days. He could log on here and explain it We have no love for ANW

edit on 11-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Can't understand why mc would talk to him like that, after the footage he got of him?



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Abductee001
You'd have thought they were on the same side, or is this covering up?


Well he could speak up in his own defense... but that has been on there for days. He could log on here and explain it We have no love for ANW

edit on 11-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)


Well i did offer enough info to bury ANW but still no reply



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by QuantumDisciple
 


Immortalgemini,

Im genuinely curious as to what it is that you are seeing that leads you to believe that the flashing lights are coming from the ground? What makes you think something is being fired at the UFO?
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

'Because a probes engine has never..... and will never... flash upon take off.
LET ALONE 2 FLASHES.
In that case, why didnt it flash upon going down.
and in that case ,why didnt it leave off the first flash.
PS
Good job debunkers,you did prove that the flash was false,'with all your lil grovy gagets and what not'
i dont know if some thread on here out of 5 million said that the flash didnt come from the probe..it came from the street.
If you said the flash came from the streets and proved it ..well done
And if you said the flash didnt come from the probe..good job.
thats all i can say.
And as bad as i look,to even believe this,as it hurts me every day to even consider this a real event,i just want sombody to to debunke the triangle shape formation..please,pretty please.



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Interesting, what is a probe and who makes it? Do you have any other footage of these probes I can compare it too? What do you think the red lights were? And what is that name of the law you were talking about??



posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


I was not aware of this universal law. Do you think the average soldier manning a AA gun knows of it? How does he know what he is shooting at isn't some advanced craft made by his own country? As far as I can tell secret black projects are highly compartmentalized. I would think that some top brass would have to give the ok to fire, to safeguard against shooting at your own team. Don't you think?

Do you know what this law is called? I want to read what it says and how it was written.
edit on 11-2-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

What nobody knows ,is how long it was sitting up there in the first place,there radar could of been dead locked the moment they saw it,remeber and always remeber,the triangle greetest weakness is,they can cloak everything except there 3 engines.
I dont care what race builds what,you can never cloak or cover up the main source of energy that enables the force of gravity to be over powered.never.



posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Interesting, what is a probe and who makes it? Do you have any other footage of these probes I can compare it too? What do you think the red lights were? And what is that name of the law you were talking about??


They wasnt red,they was white,but because of the camera,the clouds,the mist,air pollution,and night time,it seemed red in the camera.
Just as if you was to go out side this very moment,you will see white stars,some red and white,and the fathur you look,you will see a flicker of many colors.

Both sides of the alien race have probes,the triangle and the reptillien water race.
i will tell you somthing but you have to do it on your on.
i will tell you how to see this process your self and how they do it.

1.go to all the videos that you see,when they are in night vision.
2.dont listen to what the camera person has to say.
3. follow what he is following very clostly.

now 4 is very very important

4.when the camera man loses sight....OK.when the camera man loses sight,rewind back TO WHEN you saw it dissapear.
5.go to that spot and look,'go to that spot and use what i call 'the 3 star methode of detecting a triangle alien soaceship.
6. There is a 1 and a half second fratcion of when the probe docks inside the triangle.
7. if you apply 1-6 correctly,you will see what others have been wanting to see all there life,proof.
and 8,remeber,dont liisten to what they are saying.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
216
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

log in

join