It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow 185 pages..Some people must be very bored.

This hoax has re risen more times than the bloke himself (if you go for that stuff).

Please, get over it, its a hoax, nothing has changed it, not the web cam, not any silly small reports in the media..

How about putting you time into something that COULD be real, one day I'm sure it will happen but this wasn't it..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abductee001
Hmmm
These are comments on YDMU1's youtube channel

"Allnewsweb (6 days ago) Comment(s) marked as spam Hide
My conclusions on your video are irrefutable. You may fool others, but I myself was once a manager at Haaretz Newspaper in Tel Aviv-and this is just really bad acting...if one knows hebrew, and isnt a 16 year old. The UFO segment is clearly disjointed from the rest of the video-you can actually see the cut point. Why is their a cut point Yuli? The UFO segment? was lifted off a Israeli video uploading site and fused with this crappy attempt at acting and the offensive act of taking a leak towards the Temple Mount which truly offends me as a Jew myself."

"YDMU1 (6 days ago)
i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse? my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me"

You'd have thought they were on the same side, or is this covering up?

The quote above is important, I think. Certainly not a scientific examination but one worth pursuing. For those of us who are English speakers, it can be pretty easy to spot BAD ACTING by someone speaking English. It is revealed by cadence and intonation. For someone speaking a language I do not know, it is impossible for me to know if the dialog reveals evidence of being contrived or delivered in a way that we would know, "Wow, that's bad acting!" I'd like for several people, for whom Hebrew is their first language, to critically listen to the conversations in videos 1,2 and 4----especially #4----and report their analysis. Any evidence of stilted language and bad acting? Or, is it "these people are actually having a real conversation". Subjective, I know, but just one part of the puzzle: an examination of something other than the video itself.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I find it odd that several accounts were registered this week , same day actually and only post in this thread refuting the evidence? This never happens at ATS. Pretty obvious what is going on here.

Hi M.C. of ANW

If you remember, a day or two after the actual event took place Godlike Prods, which has a fairly large following, went offline. There was a large serge of people who came here to try and find out what was going on from that GLP following. This topic was hot at the time and I surmise many newbs got sucked up in it...like me

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Notice the frenzy to debunk this particular ufo case?

Why is there so much hype over this particular ufo case?

If that don't sound alarm bells off...Never have I seen such media panic to debunk a ufo case....wow!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

Because those of us that spend hours everyday working for serious disclosure get tired of the hoaxers and the time wasted.

If you cannot see the big holes in this story, that is your choice. No one can tell you not to believe what you wish. But is it good enough for you to just believe what you want? Or do you want the real truth?

Choice is yours whether to embrace or deny ignorance.

But I predict there will be many more and better hoaxes in the next few years. The hoaxer now have a guide book on what mistakes not to make next time

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I agree Zorgon. This is going to raise the bar in terms of hoaxing. With the amount of attention this event got just because of multiple camera angles I think we will see more like it. I am amazed at how good the CGI has gotten at the consumer level. Seven years ago these would likely have been considered authentic...at least vid 2 and 4.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

As you know the city is COVERED with big guns and millatary,all over ,and how can you hear a sound from that distance?

Your big gun theory makes little to no sense!

Firstly If this really was an "alien" probe then those visiting inter Stella aliens would be thousands of years more advanced than we humans are.
Do you really think that our primitive weapons would scare off an "alien" probe?

That's like saying an F16 fighter jet would be scared off by a man shooting a bow and arrow at it!

As for the sounds, well, if it's a "Big gun" then it would be fairly loud, and certainly loud enough for people in the vicinity to hear, but no eye witnessesis reporting any loud "big gun" shots.....but then again there don't seem to be any eyewitnesses to the event in any case!

edit on 12-2-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one
[That's like saying an F16 fighter jet would be scared off by a man shooting a bow and arrow at it!

A well placed shot into the single engine F-16s intake may be able to bring it down.

Han Solo: Great shot, kid, that was one in a million!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootlj
Ok guys. Again, every video has not been proven anything. At face value they are believable - well the original 2 in my opinion -

Your opinion is wrong. It has been proven a hoax. Each video. All four. Every single video attached to the Jerusalem over Temple Mount has been 100% completely and entirely proven a hoax.

Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant of the facts or directly lying to people.

There is no excuse for either since the truth has been documented and shown here, and lying is despicable and underhanded.

Each video (clips one, two, three and four) has been exposed as a sham and a total lie.

Beware those selling this event as real.

MM

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Okay I'm gonna bite.

Who do you think you are calling people you've never met liars?

You only call us liars because we disagree with you which makes you look silly, ignorant and paranoid.

The majority of people who disagree with you, me included, are not saying the footage is real. We are saying that you and your fellow debunkers have not provided any evidence to suggest the videos are 100% hoax.

First we had the moving background theory, which does not prove its fake. Then we had the mirror tile effect theory which was explained when the building actually is like that! But when a weather cam appears showing the bright orb, you call that a hoax and you ignore the craft with the red lights above the bright orb.

No expert video analyst has come out to say these videos are 100% hoax. The people who took the videos have not come out and said these videos are a hoax.

And there are NO experts on this forum. They were given chance after chance to prove they are experts by providing their qualifications and recreating the 'hoax' and they did not! Why?

And as for your statement regarding anyone who disagrees with you is a liar just shows what kind of a person you and your fellow debunkers are.

If your 'evidence' was provided to a judge and jury, your case would be ripped to shreds in minutes!

You are trying to sell the video as 100% hoax with opinions and assumptions.
edit on 12-2-2011 by planetzog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So, the best way to cover up a (possibly) real event is to saturate with bad science, fakes either found or produced, and defend amateur science with anxiety based ego defensive discourse.

Now, it seems, it is so easy to turn off truth. Any truth. Like crying wolf, so many fakes that no one cares. All subsequent references to the subject suffer.

Everyone yell FAKE, HOAX! So all will turn away from the subject in disgust. Nice psychological warfare technique. Teaching people to do your work for you is easy. Just make it fun and easy.

Shooting an arrow high into the sky toward the Sun is a good way to prove the sun is there? The arrow hits nothing and falls back to earth. PROOF! the Sun is not there!

Everyone here is using arrows. Science uses rockets.

They (disinfo agents/operatives) get paid too much. Just prove fakes.
This is easier than proving any truth exists.

Much respect for the people here. Just don't get the lack of recognition of logic and critical oversight.

Yes, I myself actually know UFO's exist. Want evidence, proof, corroborative data for the scientific too. So I don't throw out the baby with the bath water. Better methods and better scientific thinking works best. Not reductionist off the cuff dismissals based on neophyte logic and science.

Have a nice planetary rotational unit.

ZG

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

Because those of us that spend hours everyday working for serious disclosure get tired of the hoaxers and the time wasted.

If you cannot see the big holes in this story, that is your choice. No one can tell you not to believe what you wish. But is it good enough for you to just believe what you want? Or do you want the real truth?

Choice is yours whether to embrace or deny ignorance.

But I predict there will be many more and better hoaxes in the next few years. The hoaxer now have a guide book on what mistakes not to make next time

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just passing through right now...not much time to chat, but so far my video editing professional facebook friend who I did not hint at my bias about before said...

"Need to get a copy of the original footage, and I could analyze it for you. The YouTube vid isn't sufficient for analysis."

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You guys still have to realize one thing (and I've purposefully stayed out of this thread): People can and will hang their entire belief systems of this phenomenon on one piece of footage (case) such as this.

To some this looked like a real event. It's very, very clear at this point that it isn't. Far more than enough data has been shown to discount these films as fakes. These weren't even good fakes - we've seen better. So why the resistance to accept evidence of demonstrable fakery?

Because people want it to be true, and that footage(s) is what validates their belief systems. Everyone wants that moment where this phenomena gets validated, and becomes something everyone knows. Who wouldn't want that?

Unfortunately, I don't think, and this is just my personal outlook, that we're ever going to get that brass ring. And I'll lay this one out for ya too: If these pieces of footage had been real, they do not validate extraterrestrials, ultra dimensionals, little green men or anything else definable to this enigma. Visual data does not tell you that. It only serves as confirmation of eyewitness testimony, physical trace data, etc.

But that still doesn't tell you what it is. And there's the point: Only this phenomenon can define that to us. It is holding all the cards of it's own identity. If it wanted to present undeniably to us, it would. You will not define it, because you can't.

With visual data, anything past "it's truly an object there" or "it's a hoax and here's why" (both of which can be lengthy in explaining) is wish fulfillment. One cannot possibly discern anything more from visual data.

Where is it from?
Who's in it?
Is anything in it?
Whats it made of?

None of these questions are gotten from visual evidence. So, no one should be hanging their hat (beliefs) on visuals. Anyone who says "this is clearly ET craft" or things of that ilk are full of it. For over 2 decades I've done visual data analysis in this field, and I've seen people level judgments you can't believe. It's absurd.

So, to that end here we are at the end of the Dome footage(s). They're demonstrable fakes. One only need look at the data provided. These were never compelling, nor believable. But it does demonstrate the over willingness of people to accept, and aggressively defend anything that seems to substantiate their own preconceived notions. If you truly care about studying this subject, you have to treat it with intellectual honesty - not only to everyone else, but to yourself.

Do you want to buy into nonsense for your own placation? Or do you want to get at what really is there, and continues unabated while you slug it out over a simple fake.

It's waiting. And, I could surmise, it's laughing.

~Jeff

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Bravo!

This thread could've used this post from you 50 pages ago... (at least)

Although, there are those who will "believe" what they want no matter what the evidence shows...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
"deny ignorance"

The biggest lesson of this thread!

Video 4 was the best i've seen for a long time, but the ATS crew have and are doing a Great job to deny the ignorant attack on a subject that is difficult enough to investigate, without having to deal with elaborate Hoax's!
We must explore every avenue of this sighting and it is helpful to have the convinced, the unconvinced, and those happy to sit on the fence or play devil's advocate all particitating in the gaol to uncover the Truth.
I myself am convinced that some sightings are indeed very real, but im also very disappointed that "somebody" should mess around with the subject i love. Im just glad that this can be nipped in the bud before "somebody" can make financial gain.

Now i've got that of my chest.........
The Agency said they would appear over the Whitehouse this weekend.
So im looking for a nice picture of the Whitehouse to make a fake video!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
When you upload a video to youtube the quality changes.

That added with the quality of the cell phone= visual errors.

So you can't base your theories off a youtube video in this particular case.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
so where is a link to the duplicate video? If the video is a hoax someone ought to be able to duplicate everything on the video? Where is that video?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Enough.

Real? Fake?

It doesn't matter any more...

If it was real, too much has been supplied to discredit the videos.

If it was a hoax, too many 'believers' are damaging the subject of UFO's fighting this.

No one wins. Everyone loses.

Move along..

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Thanks Jeff, you have a wonderful knack for elucidating the reality of these things (specifically videos and still images), of course that's most likely a product of being an "experiencer" of this phenomenon and a professional in the graphics/digital imaging industry for what, 20 years now?

Thanks again.

mark...
edit on 2-12-2011 by Springer because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join