It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by DeboWilliams

To be honest? I believe they chose this video because of the audio. You can clearly hear an English speaking woman in it. I mean for the English speaking news agencies, I imagine this is probably one main reason they chose it.... maybe
edit on 5-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Middle Secret

Thats another good reason, easier for american viewers to identify with. "We get those in mississippi!" that gets me everytime

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by puntito

Thanks again, SpirituaMystic. I, personally have been wanting to know if the red lights would be seen as they should if analyzed. I imagine others have as well (Ashtrei) Looks like the hoaxers are really thorough. What do you think of the Spirograph?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You guys find all that effects that is in the cameras to make them cheap, hardware and software wise.
Engineers are working night and day to make sure that your camera has all those features, like anti camera shake, anti object movement mpeg reduction where only parts of the screen that change (according to the software) are updated and save to reduce data throughput. If the data throughput saturates, the data throughput drops frames or substitutes half frames with other frames or does trick on you to make you think that as an ordinary user you simply not see when watching the move, until you use the loupe or the microscope or the picoscope or whatever.

And yes you all found it and make your feast.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
To all who served in this battle...you know who you are.

You have done amazing things here. You formed like a giant Voltron to form one big thinking Bat-Man. I thank you all for this. This entire planet is filled with dishonest scum bags who prey on hopeful and innocent folks just looking for truth.

The law doesn't protect the victims of these attacks. Nor is there any hope of these criminals ever being stopping as long as they get money for tricking folks. Its a dark day where technology can lie better then the people who made it. And that leaves only the proud few who stand up to face this enemy with nothing but wits and work.

Wits and work...wits and work...wits and work.

I am honored to have served by your sides. I know I did nothing more then cheer on the good guys and try to speculate on your findings...that is all I could do actually. But I am your biggest fan...all of you. You make me proud to be here taking a stand along your side.

I've learned a lot about many of you that I have not had the pleasure of knowing like I do now. It was a wonderful ride, and very telling of who IS on the good side.

Believers and skeptics alike (both titles I dislike greatly) showed incredible courage and skill. It was dizzying.

So thank you...alls I wanted from the start was truth. I couldn't get it myself. But, because so many of us had a common desire to crush lies and hoaxes, we arrived at a conclusion of truth. Your skills and talents in thinking pushed this to a win for "what is right".

I thank you.

Many of you blew my mind and a few of you I have noted as "people I will seek advice from" on issues you seem very apt at. You are free to ignore that call when it comes.

You are my heroes and I salute you.

You make an old Masked fool very happy to know he is not alone in this war and with great comrades.

In a sense, together you become one "super powered hero".

So really...really really really...thank you for being that. We all need heroes, and there are so few for a guy as cynical and jaded as I.

Many may jab this site, or claim it has flaws to be blamed for. But in the end we got our victory.

Now, lets hope next time our victory ends with us proving its real. That would be great.

Another beast slain, and again the knights of ATS remain standing. Thank you for allowing me to watch and play along. It was a blast.

With that all said and done, I salute you, and welcome the next BS hoax. I'll be there if allowed, hope you all will be as well.

PS- To those new accounts blatantly continuing to say this was a well done hoax- remember it took a group of people less then a week to find the basic mistakes made. In fact, it took less then a day to point out many of the mistakes proving this piece of crap for what it was. Its just most people don't understand technical mistakes .

PSS- Thanks ATs staff for allowing us the proper space and time to see this make it here like it belongs, debunked and punch drunk.

PSSS- Thanks Csimon for breaking this story FIRST on ATS.

MM

edit on 5-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I didnt ask for anymore? I was talking about the Utah UFO case. Has it been gone over as well as this one? I am done with this Jerusalem one as I stated way back.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by puntito

Do you mean data-loss due to compression and decompression, SpiritualMystic?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Hello,
I'm from Israel (not Jerusalem), in this is my first post here. Great site, by the way, and great community.

Does anyone know how this is being treated by the local news in Jerusalem? Does anyone know if their news has interviewed any eyewitnesses?

From what I saw in our main stream media, and also on some Hebrew news sites and blogs, they took the video #3 ( the one everybody agrees it's a fake) and promoted like a hoax, made some jokes out of it, like " The Temple Mount not in our hands anymore" and that's all. Nothing exciting, Israel obviously considered it not serious enough to analyze it. If there are any eye witnesses, nobody cared to look for them; so unless somebody comes forward by itself (and I wouldn't, with all the negative repercussions around the subject) I wouldn't build on eye witnesses.

Some additional thoughts from reading the debates here:
Some people ask why other recordings, from security cameras, are not being disclosed so far.
You must be kidding. This is Israel, not U.S. Here security is a matter of life and death, especially in THAT particular area, which is probably one of the most tightly surveilled areas in the world. If Jesus Himself will land there, the Israely security will not disclose anything. There is no question of some official footage of that event, or any event from that area, ever.

Other asked if it could be some military experiment, some advertising or something similar. The answer is absolutely no. From the same obvious security reasons, nothing fly above Old City-Jerusalem but the army helicopters, and this only in situations of high security alert, or terrorist attacks, which was not the case that night. The whole area there is like a mined land; you only sneeze in the wrong direction, and one of the sides will take offence and retaliate. Really not a playground for hoaxers.

Also about cars: some people ask why there are not cars lights seen on the background of the video. The simple answer is that from Friday evening until Saturday evening there is Shabbat in Israel; especially in Jerusalim, there are almost no cars on the roads; and for sure not around the Old City, where that things was filmed. Watch that video with the kids in the car, to see how empty the roads are. And they are above Jerusalem, far from the religious neighborhoods, where they throw stones at your car if you dare driving on Shabbat.

I hope that my post will help you in clarifying some points in your debate.
As for myself, I will a give a hand and a leg to know what really happened here; so I watch your discussion with all my attention. For only once, I wish I knew the truth.

edit on 5-2-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by DeboWilliams

To be honest? I believe they chose this video because of the audio. You can clearly hear an English speaking woman in it. I mean for the English speaking news agencies, I imagine this is probably one main reason they chose it.... maybe
edit on 5-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Middle Secret

Thats another good reason, easier for american viewers to identify with. "We get those in mississippi!" that gets me everytime

Language spoken is certainly a factor. Having worked in TV in my younger years, I can also say that when it comes to "news", television stations/networks cannibalize each other.....the originating source used video 3 (it's easier to see, closer to the event); the next media outlet said, "Let's run with it, too. Get me the video they used." And so on, and so on. Attribute this to lazy reporting? It is common.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Is there going to be a Utah thread, MM? I'm with Excloud, I want to cut my teeth further. Right after I go out and buy that Spirograph.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by laymanskeptic

MORE ! I WANT MORE!

SECOND THAT

I think there are more telling signs we may yet still be overlooking.

Just how many more coffin nails do we need
No more room in the lid for nails

Touching on video#2 would open a can of worms... it involves a tedious explanation which I'm sure would branch out to a lengthier discussion! I'll keep silent for now :-)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
About the motion tile...

From what I know motion tile mirrors only the image along the vertical and horizontal axises

What accounts for this, it is clearly shown not to be true to the vertical axis.

edit on 5-2-2011 by Quartza because: title is not tile

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Utah UFO lets check it out

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by ExCloud

Is there going to be a Utah thread, MM? I'm with Excloud, I want to cut my teeth further. Right after I go out and buy that Spirograph.

If anyone wants to add to the Utah event, the thread is HERE

But I warn you...that looks and feels very legit.

I assume military planes flying "black" and dropping a flare.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
To everyone who contributed great work and thanks for making the effort to get to the truth
well done everyone

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza
About the motion title...

From what I know motion title mirrors only the image along the vertical and horizontal axises

What accounts for this, it is clearly shown not to be true to the vertical axis.

Hi Quartza, good effort on the graphics! You're off to a good start. Now if you could just orient that green line in another direction, it would make it a little bit cooler and would have a little bit more sense. Can you figure out which orientation that would be? I know you can :-)

EDIT: Oh by the way just call it "motion tile", not "motion title". No big deal there, it's all good :-)
edit on 5-2-2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Crap. I sent you a u2u before I realized you may not be able to answer until you have 20 posts! Oh, well, answer me here if you can't u2u me! Thanks!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
What about the Utah UFOs, which appeared days earlier? You are telling me these are fakes also?

No.

Those look and feel very very real.

But seem unrelated and unalike.

MM

Unalike?
Both are triangle craft with red dots on the end releasing white hot orbs.

How much more alike can they be?

Let's just face the facts. If we cannot prove the Utah UFOs a hoax, then by default the
Jerusalem craft stand to be much more credible.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Hi Quartza, good effort on the graphics! You're off to a good start. Now if you could just orient that green line in another direction, it would make it a little bit cooler and would have a little bit more sense. Can you figure out which orientation that would be? I know you can :-)

What orientation should it be at? The green line is true horizontal line. The mirror image should match up along the green line when mirrored along the vertical axis. How does that not make sense?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Hi, jennybee35,
I do also watch eligael's channel; he was there few minutes ago, promising some answers. I have some trustful friends in Jerusalem; I'll try to check out with them, see what they've heard about all this. I'll let you know as soon as someone can confirm me personally that at least some people saw something.
Nice to meet you here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

now you are grasping at straws here. The utah case was filmed above a military base possibly. People could have got the idea from the Utah case etc.

This Jerusalem one is a Hoax. Utah case looks military related imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join