It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with all the threads attacking atheism/atheists lately?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

As for Baphomet, I was talking about the full image of that deity, not just the head. My pentagram image distorts the Baphomet's head and makes it sort of look like an exposed skull. It seems to me that there was more emphasis on other areas of the image besides Baphomet's head.

And now you're trying to play-it-off as if you knew all along that Baphomets face was in it...when clearly you did not.

"My avatar does not display Baphomet anywhere..."

Kids. Gotta luv em.

edit on 3-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Can you name any spells that you've cast that have come true that are not possible under the laws of the universe?

I mean...casting a spell that you'll get a job, then applying for a job, then getting hired...that's hardly something I'd credit a magical spell for. People get hired all the time without that spell.

Try casting a spell for a regrown limb of an amputee. It doesn't matter which amputee...if one amputee on earth has spontaneous regrowth of their missing limb, it will be front page news all over the world. I'm sure we'll see it online somewhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I guess you have no idea what it means when you return the same hostility at a higher level. Doesn't matter how much worse I make it, it's still the same type. Didn't I tell you to pack your stuff and go back to English class? Get to studying.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I guess you have no idea what it means when you return the same hostility at a higher level. Doesn't matter how much worse I make it, it's still the same type. Didn't I tell you to pack your stuff and go back to English class? Get to studying.

Yeah...you told me that as a result of the sarcasm that, apparently, flew right over your head.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

And now you're trying to play-it-off as if you knew all along that Baphomets face was in it...when clearly you did not.

Wow. You're dumber than I thought. How much more moronic can your replies get? Oh no, I'm trying to "play it off" because it seems that way to you! *gasp* I'll let you in on a little secret: *whispers* You can't possibly know someone else's thoughts or intentions within their thoughts. You only truly know what you are thinking.

Kids. Gotta luv em.

You're acting like one. Time to act your age and wise up, old man. Get with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If we can't get the last laugh at the devil's expense, then life has no meaning or purpose you see.

Don't want you think I was being arrogant there, by laughing at the devil in chains bobbing up and down in the abyss, and hey, provided the strong man is bound, it matters not even how that came about in the first place, only that the realm has been secured, and declared safe, and fully informed by the spirit of the living God recognized in eternity now.

We cannot have the devil popping up like a jack in the box as we begin to make our way into the gate of the city, and there is no satan in that domain, and all the treasure was already moved, transfered with a genius not even the devil was able to keep track of or get ahead of, don't you see (Christians will understand me here, unless they're fundamentalists who zealously look forward to the horrors of revelations made literal).

I think we all the way to the last page where the Bride and the Bridegroom invite all who are thirsty to come and freely drink the living water of eternal life flowing from a river in the midst of two trees, neither of which is the tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil, that's what we're entering into now each one, however big or small and however fast or slow. No satan in that, none.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Sarcasm? Oh, looks like you're trying to play-it-off as if you were being sarcastic the whole time! Yes, you're pretending because I think I know what you're thinking! You're a joke. In case you didn't notice, that was sarcasm too.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You can't possibly know someone else's thoughts or intentions within their thoughts. You only truly know what you are thinking.

Did you learn that at Goth academy?

Guess what? It is possible to know someone else's thoughts or intentions. It's called psychic ability. Its yet another thing that there is plenty of evidence for that you don't know anything about.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Careful now, or I'm going to start to side with you!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Guess what? It is possible to know someone else's thoughts or intentions. It's called psychic ability. Its yet another thing that there is plenty of evidence for that you don't know anything about.

The Pet Rock thing that just happened a little while ago is a perfect example. I mean like come on, how often do people actually talk about pet rocks, then completely unrelated, someone else is writing about it. I thought it, powerfully, and my lingering connection to this thread caused pet rock to appear, but which came first, the chicken or the pet rock so to speak, did the thought manifest the synchronicity, or anticipate it as a pregognition?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Wow. Prove it!

What am I thinking about right now? I bet you everything I have that you have no psychic abilities and can't possibly know what I'm thinking.
edit on 2/3/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
reply to post by lowki

Can you name any spells that you've cast that have come true that are not possible under the laws of the universe?

Well in my definition,
each person has their own universe,
defined by their belief-system.

there is a reality, where we interact with each other,
and rocks, plants, animals are all beings with perspective.
thereby informing us of their locations and things like that.

as long as you convince the other beings,
you can pretty much accomplish anything.

I prefer to keep my rocks solid, and my home safe,
lifetimes where I got too many powers too quickly, ended too soon.

I mean...casting a spell that you'll get a job, then applying for a job, then getting hired...

omg that's disgusting,
though some people cast for slavery, ugh.

hey all those celebrities, they have "jobs",
I guess they got what they wanted.

that's hardly something I'd credit a magical spell for.
People get hired all the time without that spell.

Well I got what I wanted, via methods I was unaware of.
For instance I got stable income, for doing nothing,
at first it was welfare, but quickly was upgraded to disability,
then I also got a free social worker to do all the paperwork.
if I need extra money, people give me gifts.

ontop of all that, I got a subsidized apartment,
in a location with lots of parks (just as I asked),
in fact there is a river, and even hills.
I was casting for a place on a mountain near a river. lol

Usually the waiting list for subsidized housing is years,
I got mine in a matter of months or weeks.
due to unique set of circumstances,
I had no idea could lead to such results.

more common spells is for attaining objects or materials,
they often appear on the apartment lawn,
or I have a spirit-guide instruct,
how to attain them.

that's how I got my land for forest-gardening.

Try casting a spell for a regrown limb of an amputee.
It doesn't matter which amputee..

ugh healing,
you go preach that Jesus stuff elsewhere okay?

Personally I think many of our problems stem from healers.

Not the healing itself,
but the fact that healers require sick people,
so they inevitably cast for sick people to occur.

Just look at the pharmaceutical industry.

.if one amputee on earth has spontaneous regrowth of their missing limb, it will be front page news all over the world. I'm sure we'll see it online somewhere.

Oh Deepak Chopra's friend regrew his amputated finger.
He has so many video's I'm not sure which one it is.
But in it he was also talking about government-program in co-operation with president.

edit on 3/2/11 by lowki because: forest-gardening land

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Were you thinking about a pendalum on your girlfiends neck? (it's worth a try!)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

there is a reality, where we interact with each other,
and rocks, plants, animals are all beings with perspective.
thereby informing us of their locations and things like that.

I prefer to keep my rocks solid, and my home safe,

pet rocks..?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Student X

The Pet Rock thing that just happened a little while ago is a perfect example. I mean like come on, how often do people actually talk about pet rocks, then completely unrelated, someone else is writing about it. I thought it, powerfully, and my lingering connection to this thread caused pet rock to appear, but which came first, the chicken or the pet rock so to speak, did the thought manifest the synchronicity, or anticipate it as a pregognition?

Well I have a large pet-rock,
he/she/it helps to maintain stability in the home,
being likely many million, potentially billions of years old.
Is a great source of stabilizing quantum-binding.

Also my rabbit-pets like to sit near it,
and now is helping keep stable rabbits-nest,
which is a wooden world-map tilted against the wall.

we had 6 baby-rabbits born on 01/11/2011,
by surprise, after months of me talking about reproduction.
brought our total animal pets at the time to 11 also.
considering my birthday is 11/11 and numerology sign is 11,
well that's a sign of spirit at work if ever there was one.
edit on 3/2/11 by lowki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Let me get this straight...
You got on welfare, then disability, and a social worker helped you...and you never applied for these things???

This apartment that you got...you never put your name on a list for subsidized housing??

I will say this...if no one ever filled out any welfare forms for you, and magically you started getting welfare check...then you may have some evidence there...but I am willing to bet that, along with prayers, you or someone else filled out the proper paperwork to get it to happen.

Your example is a magical miracle that happens for millions of people who never bothered with the spell...the spell part is rather useless.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Wow. Prove it!

Why bother? The evidence would just go in one ear and out the other.

What am I thinking about right now? I bet you everything I have that you have no psychic abilities and can't possibly know what I'm thinking.

You are thinking that I have no psychic abilities and can't possibly know what you're thinking. You typed what you were thinking right after you typed 'right now' so it was a dead giveaway.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

See there it is again! Pet rock.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

No, not even remotely close to being remotely close. Look, I know you're trying to have a decent conversation and lighten up the mood, so to speak, but I haven't forgotten the arguments between you and I in another thread back a month or two ago. I was trying to explain to you how universal laws of morality don't exist and a few other things. Anyways, I'm about done with this thread because it's getting quite ridiculous. We have here a guy who says he's a mystic and keeps trying to justify his unjustifiable preconceptions about me, failing every time and contradicting his own "advice" about strawman fallacies. We've all been at this nonsense for hours and we've gotten nowhere. What was the point in flushing time down the toilet here? So much dishonesty and inconsistent presumptions. It's beyond absurd.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

We have here a guy who says he's a mystic and keeps trying to justify his unjustifiable preconceptions about me, failing every time and contradicting his own "advice" about strawman fallacies.

Hey I'm only going by what you yourself have said. I don't need preconceptions to know that you have flawed beliefs regarding psychic ability, mysticism, religion, and apparently your own avatar.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join