It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ Master Mason

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by KSigMason
Also, are you not a member of the latter order?

Yes. Only the highest degree is actually worked, with the others being conferred as titles previously to one's initiation. Qualifications for membership are that one be Master Mason, Royal Arch Mason, and Past Commander of a Commandery of Knights Templar, as well as being a Trinitarian Christian and contributor to the Order of Knights Templar.

Grand College of America, Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests

Brother ML,

I'm not sure if I would be considered a "Trinitarian". My Gnosticism did tend toward a dualistic concept of diety but was supplanted by Father/Mother/Child of Light by experience and learning. I may not be correct but it feels right.

Chochmah, Binah, and Tiphareth?

Diety is pretty complex for my human mind. I just sort of accept IT as is. Back to the earlier post about the "name of God". Names limit things.

Ain, Ain Soph, Ain Soph Aur. Not names but "means of comprehenson" for a human to conceive of the inconceivable.

MAN THIS IS A GREAT THREAD! I'M SO DIGGING THIS!

Thank all of you brothers for sharing your "light". Its a dark world and getting darker all the time.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I just noticed ML's reply.

I'm a York Rite Mason in the American Organization, and have experienced it on every level, from Chapter & Council to the Illustrious Order of the Red Cross.

I worked every one of those degrees. It is true that in the past, only the terminal degrees were experienced by many masons; however there has been an effort to reverse that trend, and have every mason experience every degree that he can. I will say that as much as I enjoy the Blue Lodge, the degree work in the Royal Arch was the experience of a lifetime, and there is nothing like meeting someone else who has seen it as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Yes, in the York Rite, each degree is required to be worked in full form. I was referring to the appendant organization known as the Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests, which is a rite that technically consists of 33 degrees, but only the highest one is worked, which is the degree called Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priest.

The Order is invitational and honorary, and one must be a Past Eminent Commander of a Commandery of Knights Templar to qualify for membership. Membership in a Tabernacle of Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priests is limited to 33.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

cool! you've just enlarged my knowledge and given me a whole new series of rabbit holes to ferret down while I'm pretending to be doing work!

All the best.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
all of these cults follow the same practice: they imitate the sun. the sun 'dies' for 3 days starting on the winter solstice. then it rises again. death=rebirth of god.

the initiate spends 3 days in the darkness. if he is able to conquer his fears, he returns to the surface and the light. jesus christ died for 3 days and was born again into the kingdom of heaven. see the connections?
edit on 8-2-2011 by tonypazzohome because: forgot to add sumthin'

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

If you go to www.yorkrite.org website, they list all the degrees, orders, and invitiational bodies within the York Rite. Quite a bit of knowledge if you're interested.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A relevant link to a post in the ATS thread "Be Freemason Without Being Initiated":

Originally posted by Tamahu
Manly P. Hall 33º, V.M. Samael Aun Weor, and V.M. Huiracocha on Freemasonry, the Rosicross Brotherhood, and the Gnostic Church

To add on to the above linked post:

"Therefore, whosoever does not know how to consciously project himself in the astral body, does not know occultism, even if they have the “33rd social degree of Masonry,” even if they are Aquarian devotees, even if they are named Theosophist or even if they self-qualify themselves as a Rosicrucian Knight." - The Major Mysteries

“Let not one of those who are present here dare to self-qualify himself as a Rosicrucian, because we are nothing but simple aspirants of Rosicrucianism.” Then he added with great solemnity, “Rosicrucians are Buddha, Jesus, Moria, K.H., etc.” - The Three Mountains

edit on 10-2-2011 by Tamahu because: italics

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
Interesting info if this is True,One will understand who Masons are as i told Freemasons has lost their Track after the Egyptian civilization,we need to awake all masons towards Love and Compassion.

Jesus Christ and Freemasonry It should be impossible for a high-level Freemason to deny that Jesus Christ is a profoundly important figure in the Masonic tradition. However, denial is very much incumbent on any Freemason privy to this information because it is one of the biggest secrets of Freemasonry. However I see no reason why the knowledge of Jesus's 'building work' should be the sole preserve, in perpetuity, of this unaccountable cabal of po-faced plutocrats. In early Christianity there were two parts of the Church, the exoteric Church and the esoteric Church (or Gnostic Church). The former was open to everyone, the latter was a form of mystery religion with secret rites and initiation ceremonies. The forebears of the modern exoteric Church tried to extirpate the esoteric part because it was an obstacle to their dream of global hegemony. However, it was the esoteric Church that was the original heart of Christianity and the exoteric Church was intended only as a sop to engage the simple masses. The Freemasons, at least in the higher and more esoteric degrees, believe themselves to be the heirs of gnostic Christianity.

Source

edit on 1-2-2011 by Arcot because: Updated Source

NO! You, OP, are either very wrong out of being mislead, or are set to mislead others.

"They give to charity,--- they have nothing to do with Jesus, but have their loyalties elsewhere...
His disciples asked him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"

Jesus said, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."
Gospel of Thomas 6.

" Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.

After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."
ospel of Thomas 14
edit on 10-2-2011 by ElVividorDeLaVida because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You seem to be spherical, not cubic.

with accompanying love

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movescamp
Jesus was most likely never a mason. He was born into the Eesenes as were his parents. The Essenes had communities all over the region as far away as Pakistan. India and the himilayas are part of his history. Budhist scripture dated back to his time talks of him.

The Essenes were much more than a secret political group of craftsman and architects like the mason at that time. They renounced normal life and chose to live outside it. They also used selective breeding of the highest masters to create the masiah. The Essenes were welcomed and welcomed themselves all faiths or truths. I would say there could have been learning sessions from masters of any faith including the Freemasons but it's a huge stretch to pin him to any connections to masons. Its like saying he was Budhist, zorastrian, or Hindu. He may have learned from their masters but that's prob it.

funny thing is, the Essenes still exist today, I forgot the name of them, but I'd appreciate if someone knows and can tell me, they are descended from the essenes, and they see Jesus Christ as a traitor and that John the Baptist is a hero, they say Jesus Christ started accepting people outside their church and community, but lets move forward, the Essenes were the writers of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Templars found some, according to legend, and learned the ritual through the scrolls, fast forward, the Templars merge into the Freemasons, and the rest is history, theres the little thing called proof though, and thats hard to find out, as a famous Mason has said, all history is bunk

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Christianity has a lot of masonic themes entagled in it, so it might get a little confusing who is on what side if you look into it long enough.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I only hope for your sake your chosen path eventually leads you to the true Christ and not the emerging imitator AntiChrist named Lucifer who holds the seat on the throne of Freemasonry.

The Antichrist

Lucifer 2011

Unfortunately the "regular" Masons are not Luciferians. They are generally "conservative (to conserve the values of the past),"patriotic, nationalistic anti-Communists, many of whom are defenders of the European aristocracy, the institution of monarchy (in Europe we still have 12 monarchies) and the Internatonal Dictatorship of Capitalism in general, and many of them are Christians.

The multi-billion dollar Jesus business is divided into numerous factions which are often antagonistic to each other, however the Christians have far more in common with the Masons than their Luciferian enemies.

I really must object to the constant references to the Masons as "Luciferians" as I consider such an assertion to by insulting and offensive (to myself and other Luciferians).

With regards to your reference to the "Antichrist named Lucifer", you have to bear in mind that three quarters of the US population identify themselves as Christians and that polls show that 40% of them are waiting on the arrival of a genocidal global theocratic (God government) dictator (i.e., the king of kings) who will allegedly defeat his enemies and eradicate all non believers in an apocalyptic war; such a "Christ (Messianic Dictator)" would be the definition of a genocdial psychopath to most human beings.

Since many of the "regular" Masons in Europe "are" evangelical defenders of monarchy it would seem to me that they would be the natural allies of the Christians, since the default political philosophy of the Biblical fanatics "is" monarchy (dictatorship).

You Christians have had almost 16 centuries of theocratic monarchy and it has been a long and bloody history of tyranny,genocide, wars, inquisitions and slavery, and I think that is more than enough time to show the vileness of your primitive and savage religion.

There are simply too many Antichrists (Antichristians) in the world for your evil plan to succeed; particularly in the post nuclear age. In time your antiquated Christian monarchs and the armies of professional hypnotists (the clergy) will be swept from the face of the earth. You have cursed this earth for far too long with your vile and hateful religion.

"Behold I am coming soon"

The fanatical fictional religious schizophrenic and fake healer whom you refer to as your god, died long ago, and before he died, he promised to return before his living followers had gone through all the towns of Israel; if he did return (which I consider to be impossible) it would have to have been almost 2000 years ago and his memory since forgotten; your Messianic expectations are thus almost two millenia too late.

Your "Christian Antichrist" is written into in the hearts of your myriads of enemies; war has long since been declared.

Words are weapons. Propaganda is the First Stage of War.

Lux

The Antichrist (Extracts)
Friedrich Nietzsche

The Declaration of War against Christendom

"We should not deck out and embellish Christianity: it has waged a war to the death against this higher type of man, it has put all the deepest instincts of this type under its ban, it has developed its concept of evil, of the Evil One himself, out of these instincts--the strong man as the typical reprobate, the "outcast among men." Christianity has taken the part of all the weak, the low, the botched; it has made an ideal out of antagonism to all the self-preservative instincts of sound life; it has corrupted even the faculties of those natures that are intellectually most vigorous, by representing the highest intellectual values as sinful, as misleading, as full of temptation. The most lamentable example: the corruption of Pascal, who believed that his intellect had been destroyed by original sin, whereas it was actually destroyed by Christianity!--

It is necessary to say just whom we regard as our antagonists: theologians and all who have any theological blood in their veins--this is our whole philosophy. . . . One must have faced that menace at close hand, better still, one must have had experience of it directly and almost succumbed to it, to realize that it is not to be taken lightly. This poisoning goes a great deal further than most people think:

So long as the priest, that professional denier, calumniator and poisoner of life, is accepted as a higher variety of man, there can be no answer to the question, What is truth? Truth has already been stood on its head when the obvious attorney of mere emptiness is mistaken for its representative.
Upon this theological instinct I make war:

I find the tracks of it everywhere. Whoever has theological blood in his veins is shifty and dishonourable in all things. The pathetic thing that grows out of this condition is called faith: in other words, closing one's eyes upon one's self once for all, to avoid suffering the sight of incurable falsehood. People erect a concept of morality, of virtue, of holiness upon this false view of all things; they ground good conscience upon faulty vision; they argue that no other sort of vision has value any more, once they have made theirs sacrosanct with the names of "God," "salvation" and "eternity."

I unearth this theological instinct in all directions: it is the most widespread and the most subterranean form of falsehood to be found on earth. Whatever a theologian regards as true must be false: there you have almost a criterion of truth. His profound instinct of self-preservation stands against truth ever coming into honour in any way, or even getting stated.

Wherever the influence of theologians is felt there is a transvaluation of values, and the concepts "true" and "false" are forced to change places: what ever is most damaging to life is there called "true," and whatever exalts it, intensifies it, approves it, justifies it and makes it triumphant is there called "false."... When theologians, working through the "consciences" of princes (or of peoples--), stretch out their hands for power, there is never any doubt as to the fundamental issue: the will to make an end, the nihilistic will exerts that power...

The Christian concept of a god--the god as the patron of the sick, the god as a spinner of cobwebs, the god as a spirit--is one of the most corrupt concepts that has ever been set up in the world: it probably touches low-water mark in the ebbing evolution of the god-type. God degenerated into the contradiction of life. Instead of being its transfiguration and eternal Yea! In him war is declared on life, on nature, on the will to live! God becomes the formula for every slander upon the "here and now," and for every lie about the "beyond"! In him nothingness is deified, and the will to nothingness is made holy! . . .

Christianity also stands in opposition to all intellectual well-being,--sick reasoning is the only sort that it can use as Christian reasoning; it takes the side of everything that is idiotic; it pronounces a curse upon "intellect," upon the superbia of the healthy intellect. Since sickness is inherent in Christianity, it follows that the typically Christian state of "faith" must be a form of sickness too, .... "Faith" means the will to avoid knowing what is true. ...... The impulse to lie--it is by this that I recognize every foreordained theologian.--

Do not let yourself be deceived: great intellects are sceptical.... The strength, the freedom which proceed from intellectual power, from a superabundance of intellectual power, manifest themselves as scepticism

..--With this I come to a conclusion and pronounce my judgment. I condemn Christianity; I bring against the Christian church the most terrible of all the accusations that an accuser has ever had in his mouth. It is, to me, the greatest of all imaginable corruptions; it seeks to work the ultimate corruption, the worst possible corruption. The Christian church has left nothing untouched by its depravity; it has turned every value into worthlessness, and every truth into a lie, and every integrity into baseness of soul. Let any one dare to speak to me of its "humanitarian" blessings! Its deepest necessities range it against any effort to abolish distress; it lives by distress; it creates distress to make itself immortal. . . . . . a will to lie at any price, ,,,,Parasitism as the only practice of the church; with its anaemic and "holy" ideals, sucking all the blood, all the love, all the hope out of life; the beyond as the will to deny all reality; the cross as the distinguishing mark of the most subterranean conspiracy ever heard of,--against health, beauty, well-being, intellect, kindness of soul--against life itself. . . .

This eternal accusation against Christianity I shall write upon all walls, wherever walls are to be found--I have letters that even the blind will be able to see. . . . I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are venomous enough, or secret, subterranean and small enough,--I call it the one immortal blemish upon the human race. . . .

edit on 19-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: edited text

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

Im inclined to back you up on this. way back in the 80s or so, there was a documentary film called The Lost Years of Jesus, and they looked at some artifacts like the Shroud of Turin and the Spear of Destiny. The assertion in the film was that during the years not accounted for in Biblical text, Jesus had traveled to India, where he learned from the Brahmins and the Buddhist monks. I personally know of a woman who traveled to the temple at Himis, where the lama there showed her some manuscripts and said they told of ISSA, their name for Jesus, that the books said Jesus had been there. The Russian travelor Notovich is also said to document the appearance of Jesus there. Here is one article about this: atlantisrisingmagazine.com...
Madame Caspari worked with Dr Montessori in India, was her top teacher, and a foremost authority on the Montessori Method. I met Madame Caspari in 1980.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Jesus may have been a "mason" in principle and beliefs.

St. Francis 1235 Church Of San Francesco Pescia 1235

Madonna and Child with Saints and Crucifixion 1260-70 A.D

edit on 20-2-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

No he was not.

Jesus was all inclusive, not exclusive. Jesus taught in public to all who would come hear, not in a tyled lodge hidden from the sight of the uninitiated. Jesus taught all men were Masters from birth, not masters after obtaining the third degree. Jesus taught that God was within all, not suspended above the Master of the lodge. Jesus taught that the sick, the lame, the infirm, and the amputees should be healed back into the community, not that they were prevented from joining. Jesus taught that women were as adored as men and held equal status within the community, not that they should be excluded because of their sex. Jesus taught to forgive all and to love all, Masonry teaches to love those who keep the standards set forth in the constitutions, and to expel those who do not.

Jesus taught many things not found in Masonry. In many ways, Masonry is contradictory to Christ's teachings. They teach a Brotherhood of Masons under the all seeing Eye of God. Jesus taught that we are a family of Man, children of God, and he is within us all.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 20-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Modern freemasonry has the same symbolic hand communications as paintings from over 500 years ago with Jesus in it.

Yet, according to you, there is NO CONNECTION to Jesus and Freemasonry? Jesus and Freemasonry don't share ANY of the same beliefs and principles?

Is that what your saying?

Just because you can mention some DIFFERENCES... Does not mean there is no CONNECTIONS to the principles and beliefs of Jesus and Freemasonry.

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by ThreeThreeThree

No he was not.

Jesus was all inclusive, not exclusive. Jesus taught in public to all who would come hear, not in a tyled lodge hidden from the sight of the uninitiated. Jesus taught all men were Masters from birth, not masters after obtaining the third degree. Jesus taught that God was within all, not suspended above the Master of the lodge. Jesus taught that the sick, the lame, the infirm, and the amputees should be healed back into the community, not that they were prevented from joining. Jesus taught that women were as adored as men and held equal status within the community, not that they should be excluded because of their sex. Jesus taught to forgive all and to love all, Masonry teaches to love those who keep the standards set forth in the constitutions, and to expel those who do not.

Jesus taught many things not found in Masonry. In many ways, Masonry is contradictory to Christ's teachings. They teach a Brotherhood of Masons under the all seeing Eye of God. Jesus taught that we are a family of Man, children of God, and he is within us all.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 20-2-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

you seem to be blaming masonry for not being a good enough church, or a good enough religion, it's neither. Your situation puts you in a very different perspective than most, but remember what it is, and what it means before you want to place blame on masonry that doesn't belong. Simply a brotherhood of men meeting to improve themselves as best they know how, and how men have done for hundreds of years. We never claimed to be Christ like.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
you seem to be blaming masonry for not being a good enough church, or a good enough religion, it's neither. Your situation puts you in a very different perspective than most, but remember what it is, and what it means before you want to place blame on masonry that doesn't belong. Simply a brotherhood of men meeting to improve themselves as best they know how, and how men have done for hundreds of years. We never claimed to be Christ like.

I am not blaming Masonry for anything my friend. I am clarifying what it is.

My situation puts me in a position to see the truth. I have been a Mason, and I am now a follower of Christ. You will not find the teachings of Christ in Masonry, nor ANY Church. Christ's church is the universe. We are all members. Those things that divide man are contrary to his teachings.

I am not placing blame on anyone or any thing. I am merely speaking the truth. Let the truth be the judge.

As far as being Christ like, he did say: "Be perfect, even as the father within you is perfect"

If you believe you are perfect and see all others as perfect, the only thing left to improve is how you act towards each other. Act like you are all perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
As far as being Christ like, he did say: "Be perfect, even as the father within you is perfect"

If you believe you are perfect and see all others as perfect, the only thing left to improve is how you act towards each other. Act like you are all perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

Only one man was perfect and he died on a cross. I am just trying to be better than myself.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Only one man was perfect and he died on a cross. I am just trying to be better than myself.

Then you believe God makes mistakes?

"Man" the being, is different than the actions that being does. Just because Man IS perfect, does not mean that his actions are perfect. Do everything out of love, and you will act as perfect as you are.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join