It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ Master Mason

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i dont know if this has been said before, i'll just go for it.

jesus attended the mystery schools of antiquity. this is where the knowledge was taught that the roman empire/vatican/templars stole/destroyed and hid.

they picked pieces from this, not enough to give away too much information but just enough to make people think they were getting real good knowledge/power, freemasonry was born. throw in loads of charity work and all that, and you have a really good front for the elites to hide behind and manipulate others with.

from what i gather, illuminati, freemasonry, skull and bones etc.. all trace their roots back to the vatican.

on another note but still on the same subject, have a read of this- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
i dont know if this has been said before, i'll just go for it.

jesus attended the mystery schools of antiquity. this is where the knowledge was taught that the roman empire/vatican/templars stole/destroyed and hid.

Proof?? What knowledge was taught?

they picked pieces from this, not enough to give away too much information but just enough to make people think they were getting real good knowledge/power, freemasonry was born. throw in loads of charity work and all that, and you have a really good front for the elites to hide behind and manipulate others with.

Proof??

Once upon a time in band camp, Christ pulled a rainbow out of his rear and showered the place with lucky charms. The vatican suppresses this story, but this is what I have heard.

There is no mstery in Christ's teachings my friend. He taught the plainest simplest truth there is. We are all Children of God and should love one another equally. THAT is the Greatest power ever known.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by IAMIAM
As far as being Christ like, he did say: "Be perfect, even as the father within you is perfect"

If you believe you are perfect and see all others as perfect, the only thing left to improve is how you act towards each other. Act like you are all perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

Only one man was perfect and he died on a cross. I am just trying to be better than myself.

I'll quote myself again, Christ was a member of the Essenes, Christ went out of the community and started teaching to outsiders, for that, he was excluded from the Essenes, does this sound like what might be a very old Masonic Third Degree to my Brothers?

Mark 14:43-52
43 And immediately, while he was still speaking, Judas came, one of the twelve, and with him a crowd with swords and clubs, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders. 44 Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, "The one I shall kiss is the man; seize him and lead him away under guard." 45 And when he came, he went up to him at once, and said, "Master!" And he kissed him. 46 And they laid hands on him and seized him. 47 But one of those who stood by drew his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 48 And Jesus said to them, "Have you come out as against a robber, with swords and clubs to capture me? 49 Day after day I was with you in the temple teaching, and you did not seize me. But let the scriptures be fulfilled." 50 And they all forsook him, and fled. 51 And a young man followed him, with nothing but a linen cloth about his body; and they seized him, 52 but he left the linen cloth and ran away naked.

Linen cloth? I'm knowledged in both American Masonry and Masonry under the UGLE format, in England and countries under the Queens rule, they use a white linen cloth

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

"The Maasai are likely to have come from around Napata and Meroe, the seat of a celebrated Nilotic state where, at Nag Hammadi, ancient gospels have recently been discovered which connects the authors with the Melchizedekian order to which Jesus belonged."

Read more: meta-religion.com...

Melchizedekian order- The violent end of Atlantis (its my understanding this happened 9,600bc) caused a serious disruption in the natural descent and plunged humanity deep into the physical without any conscious connection to its spiritual nature. This situation called for some sort of drastic action. The spirit of Melchizedek finally arrived at a plan to restore self-aware spiritual growth and with the help of many other advanced spiritual beings, the Egyptian Mystery Schools were established(they trace their roots back Sumer). The goal of these schools was to elevate individuals into that awareness that has come to be known as Christ Consciousness. Read more- www.melchizedekusa.com...

Melchizedek is referred to in- Genesis 14:18-20. He is again referred to in Psalm 110:4.

The word christ has been around alot longer than what its been associated with jesus for, as stated above. The people that killed jesus because of his teachings are the same ones that bought out a book of his teachings, and built religions around it. jesus tried teaching us about the christ consciousness that's a part of each and everyone of us, we're gods in our own rights!

The elites couldn't risk having all these gods running about, so they set up religions that destroys our true potential, they they put together this jesus Christ figure for the masses to put their Faith, Belief and Energy into, away from themselves and into the vatican/roman empire. Keeping us in a silly naive little world where we fear what we don't understand, we fear change etc... It's all about the fear!

Lets put faith, belief/Energy in to ourselves, let go of fear, develope our comfort zone/confidence and use this new understanding into helping others!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

"He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to them it is not given."

– Matthew 13:10-11

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
You fail to see truth...As a young man Christ traveled this Earth and met with many spiritual leaders to learn thier ways...This is not to say that they were teaching him anything,he went to teach them...One of the last stories of Jesus childhood in the Bible tells us of how he goes missing at the age of 12...Mary and Joseph find him in the temple teaching its leaders...When Mary and Joseph act suprised he tells them "Did you not know I would be in my fathers house? Doing my Fathers work" (sorry if thats not word for word) This goes to show that he had a knowledge far superior to all involved, and that he was ready to begin his true Earthlife mission...He would be following none other then the will of his Heavenly Father from there on...

It is absurd to even wonder if Christ would consider becoming part of an organization based on secrecy lies and greed...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValValient4
It is absurd to even wonder if Christ would consider becoming part of an organization based on secrecy lies and greed...

I have in no way said that Jesus Christ was a Mason, but you need to look at facts, do a little research on the Essenes, and the Qumran Community, of which Jesus was affiliated with. Jesus was not a Freemason, but he was part of a group that more than likely had a huge influence on modern Masonry worldwide

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheForgottenOnes

why do that which I have already done? and you have merely assumed have not... This shows the scope of your judgements are formed in like manner...I believe I have answered your question...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes

Originally posted by network dude

As far as being Christ like, he did say: "Be perfect, even as the father within you is perfect"

If you believe you are perfect and see all others as perfect, the only thing left to improve is how you act towards each other. Act like you are all perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

Only one man was perfect and he died on a cross. I am just trying to be better than myself.

I'll quote myself again, Christ was a member of the Essenes, Christ went out of the community and started teaching to outsiders, for that, he was excluded from the Essenes, does this sound like what might be a very old Masonic Third Degree to my Brothers?

Mark 14:43-52
43 And immediately, while he was still speaking, Judas came, one of the twelve, and with him a crowd with swords and clubs, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders. 44 Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, "The one I shall kiss is the man; seize him and lead him away under guard." 45 And when he came, he went up to him at once, and said, "Master!" And he kissed him. 46 And they laid hands on him and seized him. 47 But one of those who stood by drew his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his ear. 48 And Jesus said to them, "Have you come out as against a robber, with swords and clubs to capture me? 49 Day after day I was with you in the temple teaching, and you did not seize me. But let the scriptures be fulfilled." 50 And they all forsook him, and fled. 51 And a young man followed him, with nothing but a linen cloth about his body; and they seized him, 52 but he left the linen cloth and ran away naked.

Linen cloth? I'm knowledged in both American Masonry and Masonry under the UGLE format, in England and countries under the Queens rule, they use a white linen cloth

My friend, the aniquity of Freemasony is just not that old. I never said they did not borrow from Christs teachings. In fact, I think they conceal Christ's message quite deeply within their ritual.

Do you know the lost word of a Master Mason? Do you know why Hiram could not give it up?

I do, and you will never find it revealed in the lessons of the craft.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

"The Maasai are likely to have come from around Napata and Meroe, the seat of a celebrated Nilotic state where, at Nag Hammadi, ancient gospels have recently been discovered which connects the authors with the Melchizedekian order to which Jesus belonged."

Read more: meta-religion.com...

Melchizedekian order- The violent end of Atlantis (its my understanding this happened 9,600bc) caused a serious disruption in the natural descent and plunged humanity deep into the physical without any conscious connection to its spiritual nature. This situation called for some sort of drastic action. The spirit of Melchizedek finally arrived at a plan to restore self-aware spiritual growth and with the help of many other advanced spiritual beings, the Egyptian Mystery Schools were established(they trace their roots back Sumer). The goal of these schools was to elevate individuals into that awareness that has come to be known as Christ Consciousness. Read more- www.melchizedekusa.com...

Melchizedek is referred to in- Genesis 14:18-20. He is again referred to in Psalm 110:4.

The word christ has been around alot longer than what its been associated with jesus for, as stated above. The people that killed jesus because of his teachings are the same ones that bought out a book of his teachings, and built religions around it. jesus tried teaching us about the christ consciousness that's a part of each and everyone of us, we're gods in our own rights!

The elites couldn't risk having all these gods running about, so they set up religions that destroys our true potential, they they put together this jesus Christ figure for the masses to put their Faith, Belief and Energy into, away from themselves and into the vatican/roman empire. Keeping us in a silly naive little world where we fear what we don't understand, we fear change etc... It's all about the fear!

Lets put faith, belief/Energy in to ourselves, let go of fear, develope our comfort zone/confidence and use this new understanding into helping others!!

There is a lot of truth here my friend. Yet it has some distortions in it as well. There is no christ conciousness. This is a tale told by someone who is trying to exalt themselves over others, to seem more than what others are. The truth is simple, we are ALL Children of God. Every last one of us. Thus, we should love one another as Children of God equally. There is not higher consciousness other than what one creates in their own mind. We all have unique abilities and talents given to us at birth. Each should be cherished and loved.

The truth really IS that simple. No Guru, No Heirophant, No Superior enlightened being, simple Children of God loving each other perfectly building a better world for all and exploring this wondrous creations.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

There is a lot of truth here my friend. Yet it has some distortions in it as well. There is no christ conciousness. This is a tale told by someone who is trying to exalt themselves over others, to seem more than what others are. The truth is simple, we are ALL Children of God. Every last one of us. Thus, we should love one another as Children of God equally. There is not higher consciousness other than what one creates in their own mind. We all have unique abilities and talents given to us at birth. Each should be cherished and loved.

The truth really IS that simple. No Guru, No Heirophant, No Superior enlightened being, simple Children of God loving each other perfectly building a better world for all and exploring this wondrous creations.

With Love,

Your Brother

Whats usually referred to as "Christ Consciousness" is a state of being.

Its a high vibrational frequency. A state of "unconditional love". Your feelings are the physical energetic force where unconditional love can be tapped into. Its in the heart. And it can be felt physically.

That's why its important to get in touch with your feelings. Unconditional love and acceptance is the highest vibrational state. This is actually what is meant by "ascension". Its a vibrational state of being.

When you reach a higher vibrational state, the points between "willing something into existence" and that thing actually coming into existence will speed up.

If Christ did not reach these high states of Consciousness, He would not have been able to do what he was able to do (those "miracles".) Its only a "miracle" since we can not rationally explain it, although there are rational explanations for miracles.

We all have access to this same power.

Christ is not the only being on this planet to have reach high states of consciousness.

He is one of them.

Just like Buddha or Krishna.

They have all reached high states of Consciousness which we all have access too.
edit on 21-2-2011 by ThreeThreeThree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I would just like to insert a reply to the general idea presented in this thread that the fictional religious schizophrenic, Jesus, was a Master Mason.

The current overt "Master Mason" and cult leader of York Rite Masony is the English aristocrat, the Duke of Kent.

The Duke of Kent does not suffer from the same type of religious schizophrenia that the fictional Jesus clearly suffered from.

The Duke of Kent is not an exorcist, nor is he a religious charlatan who claims to be able to cure leprosy, blindness, or to raise the dead.

Just to attempt to get this thread back on track, could anyone please provide some evidence of similarites between the current Masonic cult leader and the fictional fake healer, fake miracle worker, charlatan and religious schizophrenic, Jesus?

Please do "not" follow these teachings; the above image is satirical.

Lux

edit on 21-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: images added

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Just because you don't have faith you don't have to be so disrespectful. Your post provided nothing to this thread other than your continuous insulting of Christianity.

The Duke of Kent is not the leader of York Rite Masonry. He is the Grand Master of the UGLE.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Lucifer777

Just because you don't have faith you don't have to be so disrespectful. Your post provided nothing to this thread other than your continuous insulting of Christianity.

My question "could anyone please provide some evidence of similarites between the current Masonic cult leader and the fictional fake healer, fake miracle worker, charlatan and religious schizophrenic, Jesus?" is entirely appropriate.

There is a difference between a bunch of football hooligans throwing arbitrary insults around and a philosopher presenting an argument that Christianity is a vile and irrational faith. If you have a problem with the above question, you could always offer evidence that your cult leader can perform fake miracles, fake healings, fake cures for leprosy and blindness, and that he has the same symptoms of religious schizophrenia that the fictional Jesus exhibited.

If you consider such a question to be "insulting," I think that it is perfectly natural to feel that Christianity is an insult to human intelligence.

"Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it." Richard Dawkins.

We are the most educated and literate generation in all of human history; whereas most Christians in human history have been rather illiterate, uneducated, overly superstitious and have simply been victims of the memetic virus of Christianity, which has been spread by theocratic governments, the Roman Church and the proponents of the multi-billion dollar Jesus business.

This virus continues to affect humankind today where professional hypnotists prey on the weak, the poor, the sick, the disabled and the vulnerable. The more intelligent, literate and educated of the Christian apologists on the Internet are probably the most vile kind of Christians, since they do not have the same excuse for defending this primitive and savage superstition that most of the illiterate and uneducated victims of Christian mass hypnosis have had; such "Trolls for Jesus" are, in my judgement either victims suffering from religious psychosis or they are simply the premeditated enemies of human reason and of humankind in general.

Christianity has had a centuries long history of tyranny, wars, inquisitions, slavery and bigotry and I thus find absolutely no reason to show "respect" to the proponents of the multi-billion dollar Jesus business, any more than I would show respect to a Neonazi or a militant Islamicist, other than the usual courtesy that philosophers offer to an opponents in debate; however such courtesy is limited to the avoidance of throwing arbitrary "ad hominems;" there is nothing "arbitrary" about accusing Christians of being charlatans; all that they have to do to defend such a claim is to produce evidence that they can miraculously cure blindness, leprosy, raise the dead and move mountains into the sea.

Above: Richard Dawkins on "Justifying biblical genocide"

"Religion is about turning untested belief into unshakable truth through the power of institutions and the passage of time."

With regards to not having "faith;" I consider faith to be the enemy of human reason, and in the name of faith, all manner of metaphysical ramblings are accepted as "truth;" as soon as a theologian opens their mouth and speaks of "truth" it is simply doublespeak and the beginning of a lie which is the substructure for an entire cacophony of lies.

When Richard Dawkins refers to the Biblical definition of a deity as is "arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully," (Dawkins, "The God Delusion") this is no mere arbitrary insult from a child in a playground; such nouns and adjectives are entirely appropriate descriptions of the sadistic Biblical deity, and furthermore since the Biblical deity is the absolute definition of "goodness" to the Biblical fanatic, this description must be taken into account when considering what a Biblical fanatic means when they speak of "goodness;" this is no mere harmless belief like a child's belief in Santa Claus, since accepting such a vile definition of "goodness" has profound psychological effects on the collective consciousness of Christian societies.

The Duke of Kent is not the leader of York Rite Masonry. He is the Grand Master of the UGLE.

Yes, however since the UGLE is the governing body of all regular Masonic lodges in England and Wales, the Duke of Kent is essentially the cult leader of all such lodges, at least in the overt, figurehead sense.

Lux

"According to the most common interpretation of biblical prophecy, Jesus will return only after things have gone horribly awry. Imagine the consequences if any significant component of the U.S. government believed that the world was about to end and that its ending would be glorious. The fact that nearly half of the American population apparently believes this should be considered a moral and intellectual emergency."
— Sam Harris

edit on 21-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: mis-spelling-itis

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Very interesting, ever since I've heard about Secret Societies trying to take over I've been really interested. Very addicting I must admit.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
L777's mindless repetitious insults against anyone who disagrees with him sounds ...almost like a mantra.

Just goes to show, not all of the fanatics are religious.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777

The debate is about Jesus being a mason. Hijacking the thread is not going to get you any love. Maybe create a new thread with your findings? Then we can all discuss/ignore your thoughts in a separate place in stead of in this otherwise interesting read.
But off course, do as thou wilt...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777
I would just like to insert a reply to the general idea presented in this thread that the fictional religious schizophrenic, Jesus, was a Master Mason.

The current overt "Master Mason" and cult leader of York Rite Masony is the English aristocrat, the Duke of Kent.

Just to attempt to get this thread back on track, could anyone please provide some evidence of similarites between the current Masonic cult leader and the fictional fake healer, fake miracle worker, charlatan and religious schizophrenic, Jesus?

Boy oh boy, here is where my expertise comes into play...

1. The Essenes/Qumrans were a gated community, in other words, they saw outsiders in a literal sense of the word "Dead" and those that have been accepted into the Church, "Alive" so for Jesus to raise people from the Dead... Raise? Dead? hmm

turning water into wine?
Water= common people
Wine= Essenes

there is also another occurence of God and Jesus striking 2 people that were alive to that of Dead, if anyone knows the passage please post

selling clothes for weapons, it was 2000 years ago and the Romans had invaded... wouldn't you want a sword to drive a foreign enemy out of your homelands? funny story it was recently discovered at an old Roman fortress in Germany an old wanted poster for Jesus Christ

Also Lucy, there is a huge difference between a Blue Lodge and the York Rite...anyone that knows Masonry would know that the Highest Degree anyone can achieve would be the 3rd Degree, that of a Master Mason, any degree after that would be considered just extra curricular

oh and extra points for anyone that knows of who and what Barabas was

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There is a book called "The day Christ died" read it, if you do feel free to come back and edit your posts at will...

poor lil Lucifer why are you trying so hard? I believe you are failing to serve your master though... I believe those who had no faith at all, after reading what your have posted, will most likely goto church first chance they get...

I also think that you would be pissing him off aswell,seeing as you have chosen to play yourself as him...best of luck with that future pickle...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join