It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ Master Mason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
One last point on this issue, then I will leave all to their thoughts on the matter.

If I saw you stranded on the side of the road, I would stop and offer assistance and not leave your side until your dilemma was over. I would not look for a ring or decal to do so.

If I saw you were without coat in the pouring rain, I would stop and offer mine and guide you to shelter. Not because of affiliation, but because I love you.

If I saw you were threatened in anyway, I would intervene and offer my own body to be beaten, abused, ridiculed or tormented, because I cannot bear to see you suffer just for who you are.

I would do all these things and much more to any human being who was in distress.

I AM the stone the builders rejected.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 2-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
As for your situation, you don't want pity, so I will spare it. You are still a brother no matter what your situation is. I wish you much luck with your court date. That law needs to be abolished. If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

You are missing my point entirely my friend. It is not about ME. It is about those who would not be found worthy!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

That was before I could see. That was before I could see that it is a Temple of Division. Who dares decide who is a Brother and who is not? Did the creator not already make that decision when he decided to give you the life you have? Did he not welcome you into the Brotherhood of Man just as every man before you? What is this division and what man has the vanity to divide that which God himself has brought together?

With all respect, I think you have misinterpreted or misapplied the phrase 'Brotherhood of man'....

We are a brotherhood of Masons.
We try to live as best we can to serve the wider, universal, brotherhood of man (or mankind).

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

One last point on this issue, then I will leave all to their thoughts on the matter.

If I saw you stranded on the side of the road, I would stop and offer assistance and not leave your side until your dilemma was over. I would not look for a ring or decal to do so.

If I saw you were without coat in the pouring rain, I would stop and offer mine and guide you to shelter. Not because of affiliation, but because I love you.

If I saw you were threatened in anyway, I would intervene and offer my own body to be beaten, abused, ridiculed or tormented, because I cannot bear to see you suffer just for who you are.

I would do all these things and much more to any human being who was in distress.

I AM the stone the builders rejected.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 2-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

and most masons I know would do exactly the same thing. they would help in a time of need regardless of affiliation. As you know we will not go around explaining to people what we have done to help others since we help because help is needed, not because a reward or recognition is expected. Our sign of distress will let another mason know that we are in need of some help that we would not ask of anyone but a brother mason. Certainly, a non mason might just offer the help we needed at the time, but we pride ourselves on the ability to do all we can for each other as well as mankind. I know you understand all this, but by your posts, others would get the wrong idea.

and about your legal issue, I thought I understood it. Seeds made it a felony, which I believe is a BS tactic to use no matter what I think of the initial crime. I think it should be legal as it's much safer than alcohol and cigarettes. Sadly, my say so means nothing, so I hope your voice is heard. And as a fellow man, I offered to help if I could much like I would for anyone who needed it. Mason or not.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

and most masons I know would do exactly the same thing. they would help in a time of need regardless of affiliation. As you know we will not go around explaining to people what we have done to help others since we help because help is needed, not because a reward or recognition is expected. Our sign of distress will let another mason know that we are in need of some help that we would not ask of anyone but a brother mason. Certainly, a non mason might just offer the help we needed at the time, but we pride ourselves on the ability to do all we can for each other as well as mankind. I know you understand all this, but by your posts, others would get the wrong idea.

and about your legal issue, I thought I understood it. Seeds made it a felony, which I believe is a BS tactic to use no matter what I think of the initial crime. I think it should be legal as it's much safer than alcohol and cigarettes. Sadly, my say so means nothing, so I hope your voice is heard. And as a fellow man, I offered to help if I could much like I would for anyone who needed it. Mason or not.

I know you have a gracious heart my friend. I know most Masons do. I only offered some thoughts to ponder and nothing more. There is a New Temple being built. This temple has no tyler or watch words. It is open to all who come to enter in Brotherhood and Friendship. It is the Temple of Man and all are found worthy to enter who know love and are willing to share.

Keep doing the good work my friend. Everything is in divine order.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've felt functional illiterate for a paragraph.
How disgusting.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
jesus christ originally meant nothing more than "godliness has arrived within you, you the anointed" .. it was NEVER meant as a person with first and last name.. that was the creation of the church and govern-ships of old to rule the common man to fool them further into their superstitions and to keep them satisfied with poverty and slavery and willing to war others having complete faith in the false hopes of a complete paradise to be the future for them...

..so they continue life such an obedient and manageable manner allow the disservice to continue unchallenged by the authorities and governors and heads of state .. shame on the religious people who have refused to study the beginnings of their chosen superstitious beliefs created by the evil puppet masters of old...

shame on you religious peoples...
edit on 2-2-2011 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

We charge our members to be a good citizen. I wouldn't consider an oppressive "law" to be one that is followed. Also note, you are misusing "Lucifer" as it was a mistranslation and in fact Christ was referred to as Lucifer (morning star).

What is this "stage" you speak of that I have not yet attained? Can you provide evidence to your accusations?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The information I have passed on has come from the source of the Holy Spirit. If you believe it is "jaded", then so be it and love returned all the same. The only thing to separate Man is the varying level of conscious awareness by design.

Truth will be realised in either this life or the next, and you are free to walk whatever road you choose.

My final words here though will be the statement that denying the 'fraternity' of Freemasonry is denying the will of Lucifer. And now I have served my part. Instead, better one place energies of will toward a direct relationship with Christ.

Offer no oaths to the false light. Your True Light graces are received in choosing surrenderance to the will of the Christ/Father Creators only. All that Truly matters in this life is delivered via their Holy Spirit to discern the many deceptions and spiritual traps of this world. Many false paths are carved with good intentions and spiritual ignorance. Peace.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRedSoda

jesus christ originally meant nothing more than "godliness has arrived within you, you the anointed" .. it was NEVER meant as a person with first and last name..

My understanding has been that Christ was/is the spirit/energy of unconditional love and Jesus was the person that housed that energy in body in that time to create the doorway/potential for all of humanity to be able to house that love within our person.. One and yet two, much like one and yet three.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
actually, this is a great op to show the word play over the last few millenia.
Yes, there was a schizm, the followers and disciples of Yah, His Son Yashayah and the gnostic christ in the form of Simon Magus and later Appolonius of Tyana. It is Appolonius who was the "christ principle" that traveled to India and it was Appolonius that is the gnostic christ.

The mystery religions (those things done in secret) were preached against throughout the 3 year public ministry of the annointed one, Yashayah. It was He that came in His Fathers name and fulfilled the Law. The imposter was simply doing his fathers work begun long before from the first deception when lies first began.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by benedict9

We charge our members to be a good citizen. I wouldn't consider an oppressive "law" to be one that is followed. Also note, you are misusing "Lucifer" as it was a mistranslation and in fact Christ was referred to as Lucifer (morning star).

What is this "stage" you speak of that I have not yet attained? Can you provide evidence to your accusations?

you are partly correct but by simplifying the translations you only become subjective enough to have it say what you want.
Each entity, the Annointed one and the deceiver have a light they emit.
Both green in color.
But one emits and reflects light and the other absorbs light.
Yashayah taught that if you see him you see the Father.
It is the Shamash (servant lamp) that lights the lamps that it feeds and supplies. The imposter takes and absorbs light and reflects nothing.
Is you lamp full? The light exposes our deeds and leaves nothing hidden.
Yhe mystery schools are all about secrecy and deeds done in the dark.
You choose which is truth.
That which needs secrecy and oaths or that done in the Light of day for all to see?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I think it should be legal as it's much safer than alcohol...

Oh really? Like you even get booze. What the hell kind of sweat 'tea' leaves are you brewing down there anyway?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I think it should be legal as it's much safer than alcohol...

Oh really? Like you even get booze. What the hell kind of sweat 'tea' leaves are you brewing down there anyway?

herbal tea, why?

see, drinking beer sometimes make you boastful. Why, I've even known people to brag about being able to have one at their lodge.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders, that became the keystone."

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
LOL. Sorry. We don't usually suspend unless it is a felony?

Nice post though, and nice thoughts!

The charges are felony charges my friend. When my house was raided the officers found a handful of roaches and a bunch of seeds. Due to the seeds, my charges went from minor possession to felony manufacturing.

As it has not been to trial yet, I am not convicted. If you doubt my integrity, I will gladly share what courthouse you can retrieve the information from. U2U me if your that curious.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. My lodge did what was correct according to the by-laws of my state. They did what was for the good of the lodge. Do not mistake my statement as a condemnation against the lodge. It was just a disclosure.
edit on 1-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Just a note of caution for you my friend... If you do end up doing time in prison for drug possession for gods sake don't start talking about your love for your fellow man while in the showers as it may be misconstrued... As you're obviously very religious the phrase, "your rod and staff comfort me", may take on a whole new meaning... !

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcot
Interesting info if this is True,One will understand who Masons are as i told Freemasons has lost their Track after the Egyptian civilization,we need to awake all masons towards Love and Compassion.

Jesus Christ and Freemasonry It should be impossible for a high-level Freemason to deny that Jesus Christ is a profoundly important figure in the Masonic tradition. However, denial is very much incumbent on any Freemason privy to this information because it is one of the biggest secrets of Freemasonry. However I see no reason why the knowledge of Jesus's 'building work' should be the sole preserve, in perpetuity, of this unaccountable cabal of po-faced plutocrats. In early Christianity there were two parts of the Church, the exoteric Church and the esoteric Church (or Gnostic Church). The former was open to everyone, the latter was a form of mystery religion with secret rites and initiation ceremonies. The forebears of the modern exoteric Church tried to extirpate the esoteric part because it was an obstacle to their dream of global hegemony. However, it was the esoteric Church that was the original heart of Christianity and the exoteric Church was intended only as a sop to engage the simple masses. The Freemasons, at least in the higher and more esoteric degrees, believe themselves to be the heirs of gnostic Christianity.

Source

edit on 1-2-2011 by Arcot because: Updated Source

Here we go again with more deception. There is only one God anything else is paganism, and I know that many will disagree with this statement, but I really don't care. I know there are Christians out there that believe in only one God and that's good enough for me.

Exodus 20:3 (Amplified Bible)
You shall have no other gods before or besides Me.

The combination of all religions will be part of what will bring the end of civilization as we know it. And believe me this will not be a good thing.

Matthew 24:15 (Amplified Bible)
So when you see the appalling sacrilege [the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate], spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the Holy Place--let the reader take notice and [a]ponder and consider and heed [this]--(A)

Matthew 24:15 (Darby Translation)
When therefore ye shall see the abomination of desolation, which is spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in [what is a] holy place, (he that reads let him understand,)

Matthew 24:15 (New King James Version)
The Great Tribulation
“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’[a] spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),

Matthew 24:15 (New International Version, ©2010)
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Matthew 24:15 (New American Standard Bible)
Perilous Times
"Therefore when you see the (A)ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in (B)the holy place ((C)let the reader understand),

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There is no power greater than unconditional love my friend. It conquers all. That is what Jesus was explaining.

Not if you look at it in context. He said this while explaining to an accusing crowd why he was using the demon Beelzebub to cast other demons out of people. The whole "divide and conquer" thing.

The original knowledge of the Freemasons included the expert use of sorcery. The "Masons" of today only picked up some of the symbolism, but lost essentially all the actual esoteric knowledge of the Freemasons. Jesus himself probably learned his skills when he was studying in Egypt. A huge amount of the New Testament is devoted to Jesus and his Apostles traveling around, using sorcery to heal people and fund their cult, although it's not fashionable these days to focus on that.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Um, John 18:20, at his arraignment before Pontius Pilatus:

Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

That raises an interesting question. Was Pontius Pilate a Freemason, himself? Was there anything he did, symbolically, which would indicate that to be the case? For instance, is there an old ritual of washing one's hands that symbolizes a rejection or removal of someone (Jesus) from the ranks of the Freemasons? Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

The mystery religions (those things done in secret) were preached against throughout the 3 year public ministry of the annointed one, Yashayah.

Untrue. In fact, it is painfully obvious that Christianity *is* a mystery religion, at heart no different than the mysteries of Mithras and Osiris.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join