It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I for one am still concerned for my fellow human...

handfuls of peers are more valuable in many ways than one suit&tie shrink who takes his 150K plus a year home and sits back in his mansion determining what the model citizen should be.

I am following your story OP and it is quite informing, ty.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
33 Pages of possible harmful conspiracy theory putting wife and children at risk.

I just hope that those of you who are flaming the conspiracy fires are willing to take responsibility when this seemingly typical bi-polar disorder takes a nasty turn, serious or not.

Cause, we all know that the internet is more informed than your doctor and family.

HOLY GHOST GUYS !

it's an Agent ! RUN !!!

I'll handle this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14d214c9553c.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
here is a little update. we are on our way home from big bend national park. we stayed in the mountains the last couple of nights. today my husband got up an walked up one of the mountain trails. when he came back he said he had completed what he needed to do there and said we could go home if i wanted. i asked him if he still thought something would happen at the superbowl and he said no. i suggested we go home.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Reply to post by doubledutch

he says: i guess spiritual. but it does involve god in the bible. i believe that there is a god and i believe jesus was here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Your map is close to the suggested viewing area. Go back to the map, find hwy 90 follow it east toward Alpine,

less than half way. On Google Earth you will find the outline of a WWll Army Air field just south of the hwy.

The suggested viewing area is clearly marked at the site of the closed air field. By the way the night visability

is quite good and the land is flat, you can see the tower beacon light at the airport north of Marfa from the suggested

viewing sight east of Marfa. The recommended direction to watch for the unusual lights is to the south from the

suggested viewing area.

For a low cost trip that is upscale from tent camping check out the cabins at Balmorhea State Park, north near the

junction of I-10 and I-20. I sound like a travel agent, I am not. I have gone to look at the lights three times, they are

always there when I go and they remain a mystery that draws me back.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

jesus is not in this reality now. Let the messenger rest. For crying out loud.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

it is because of words like these... you do not show understanding or seek it, instead you repeat others words which are not your own...

Err no that is exactly what I feel and what I've felt ever since I was a little boy. I was an altar boy at church for many years (at my mother's behest) and I never once felt that anything that took place in church had any meaning nor did I feel the presence of any sort of god. It always looked like a bunch of people gathering together just because they had to.

but you know of God my friend, we all do... it is unavoidable,

Of course it's unavoidable when he's shoved in your face every single day from the time you're born. Similarly the majority of the world knows who Michael Jackson is. It's UNAVOIDABLE when something is bandied about by all and sundry.

you just can not understand so you show anger and believe in the hate speech that you hear of others too because of their lack of understanding.

Wow man, do you assume that about everyone who doesn't believe in god? For your information everyone around me believes in god, whether christian, hindu, muslim whatever. I haven't heard any hate speech against god from anyone around me. Whether there are people around the world who do that, I don't particularly care. That's their prerogative. What I feel is my own.

It's is good and a positive sign in my opinion that you fear God, for true atheists just do not even acknowledge God.

Fear god? Excuse me? Where did you get that from? I have nothing to fear from an entity that doesn't even exist. Rather there's more to fear from his staunchest supporters with their apparently superb grasp of 'understanding'.

I have heard it said that humans fear that which they do not understand... education on the subject of that which you seek to understand is the key...

Similarly humans also fear that if god was proven to never exist the void inside them would consume them whole so even though they've never ever ever seen god or even heard from him they invent convenient excuses to help them sleep better at night. Too bad they can't figure out that everything we have and need and aspire to be is within ourselves and within our minds and not in the hands of an apparition.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
i asked him if he still thought something would happen at the superbowl and he said no.

That was pretty obvious right from the start.

Anyway........

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78

Youre entitled to whatever you think about God, but baiting and being argumentative (ie. trollin) and attacking the OPs beliefs is just silly. Sounds like you just want to argue to me, but hey, just my opinion.

Usually I wouldn't even bother getting involved with something like this but in this particular case the OP needs a shot of reality because there are kids involved. I really couldn't give two hoots about her husband's apparent epiphany or what she thinks it might be. When there are kids involved and especially after her husband's arrest, the last thing people should be advising the OP is to NOT take her husband to see a good doctor or psychiatrist for help.

Instead we get nonsense like Nibiru completing it's cycle, opening of chakras, NDE's, god talking to some guy about the superbowl while jogging and all sorts of ludicrous stuff.

Once again I have no problems with people believing in all that stuff personally. Hell I'm into some pretty bizarre stuff myself but her prority is the well being of her kids and not what anyone on ATS thinks.

Cheers!
edit on 5-2-2011 by Fatgoblin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Youre entitled to whatever you think about God, but baiting and being argumentative (ie. trollin) and attacking the OPs beliefs is just silly. Sounds like you just want to argue to me, but hey, just my opinion.

Usually I wouldn't even bother getting involved with something like this but in this particular case the OP needs a shot of reality because there are kids involved. I really couldn't give two hoots about her husband's apparent epiphany or what she thinks it might be. When there are kids involved and especially after her husband's arrest, the last thing people should be advising the OP is to NOT take her husband to see a good doctor or psychiatrist for help.

Instead we get nonsense like Nibiru completing it's cycle, opening of chakras, NDE's, god talking to some guy about the superbowl while jogging and all sorts of ludicrous stuff.

Once again I have no problems with people believing in all that stuff personally. Hell I'm into some pretty bizarre stuff myself but her prority is the well being of her kids and not what anyone on ATS thinks.

Cheers!

She needs a shot of your reality you might as well say. And just because God\Yahweh\The Universe\whatever has never talked to you does not mean that others dont hear God. I myself heard it quite clearly once and it saved my life. The OPs a grown up girl, but how very nice of you to prioritize her kids as first for her.

And as for Nibiru and chakras and such, would you really expect different from someone posting on a place like this? I'm sure the OP is aware of this as well. And you say you have no problems with whatever people want to believe, but your tone and argumentative nature suggest you hold others with these views in contempt.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

She needs a shot of your reality you might as well say.

Please point out what 'my reality' is. I said her husband needs to see a doctor and her kids safety is a priority, as many others on this thread have pointed out as well. It's called COMMON SENSE.

And just because God\Yahweh\The Universe\whatever has never talked to you does not mean that others dont hear God. I myself heard it quite clearly once and it saved my life. The OPs a grown up girl, but how very nice of you to prioritize her kids as first for her.

You hear voices in your head. Good for you man.

And as for Nibiru and chakras and such, would you really expect different from someone posting on a place like this? I'm sure the OP is aware of this as well. And you say you have no problems with whatever people want to believe, but your tone and argumentative nature suggest you hold others with these views in contempt.

Do you have trouble reading? I said I usually don't give a crap but in this case it involves her kids so I felt I had to say something. Comprendez?

Are you telling me that if her husband suddenly tells her ''Quick honey, get the kids. God told me what he meant by the 'superbowl' was actually the Grand Canyon and he's waiting for us there.'' and then she gets on ATS with this info and a whole bunch of posters say

''Oh you're so lucky. I wish it happened to my boyfriend''
''You have been chosen by god himself. Go to him''
''The Holy Spirit has entered him. Channel it wisely''
''Nibiru is fast approaching. It's now or never''

Next thing you know they're all paste at the bottom of a gorge.

But I guess that's alright since he's having an 'epiphany'

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Dear OP,

It seems someone now had changed tactics, and claimed he cared about the kids more, thus the reason he is here, which is nothing more than a ploy to gain sympathy votes after he was proven of irrational, abusive and aggressive temperament.

His charge now makes it seem as you and many others did not care about the children involved, which after I had read through the many pages here, nothing more than an outright and despicable lie inorder to elevate himself to inflate his own ego.

1. Your hubby had done absolutely NOTHING to warrant an arrest made on influence by someone who was not even a family member, but only a friend of your kid.

A person is innocent till proven guilty.

Had he shown himself in any way using physical violence? Had he carried guns and ammo? Was poison found on his body? Did he even mentioned anything about 'killing the family' the day before the trip to Marfa when he claims spiritual awakening and established a 'new and better' relationship with you the night before? Is this the mark of a man out to murder his entire family?

No. He had been smeared with suspicions, by the negative kind, and worse, your kids and relatives influenced by loose talk from friends whom bears no consequences for the harm done to your family. People change all the time, at times good, at times bad, but such changes are perceptible, easily so by close family members, if it is of an aggressive or pacifist nature.

And by your account, there was nothing aggressive in his manner, other than normal authoritative stance a father has, as well as normal defense reaction when forced upon by other authoritarians whom are not as understanding nor understood the situation enough to deal with it rationally and maturely.

Thus, was your children at anytime in danger? Nope. The only danger the children faces are from those that does not know the situation well enough as you do, and resort to commenting it, at times perhaps out of concern, but at times, just simply out of stoking his own ego using our love for kids as the means to do so.

And the danger they pose are in the separation, lost of trust and creation of negativities towards the father, a leader of the important family unit, the building blocks of societies, worse when such dangers are based upon shallow perceptions.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Haha you really are a piece of work. For your information I mentioned about the safety of her kids from my very first posts on this thread, which you rather conveniently ignored (or are too lazy to go back to). But I wouldn't expect anything less from you anyway.

There are tons of threads on religion and god on ATS. I haven't posted on any of those. There are also many threads on spritual enlightenment. I haven't posted there either. Why here? Ask yourself that before questioning my 'motives', or better yet read my posts thoroughly and you will know why.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing the story. I myself had a "epiphany" years ago, but quite different than what your husband encountered. We can all be conduits for the hidden forces and at times it is difficult to know which one is which. What may seem on face value to be good and wholesome for mankind may in fact lead to its demise. There is a scene in the movie "The Green Mile" where the figure of John Coffee said "They kill them with their love", and I have found more truth in this statement than is apparent in this world.

I can tell you that the "Good" forces in this world will protect those that are awakened, and those that are contacted by the not so good usually end up being sacrificed to some covert cause or agenda. Speaking of, how is your husband doing these days?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Haha.. PRECISELY.
She used the hook, the thread got really popular with a lot of stars. Why would she want that to end in two days?
So she had to retract part of what made people interested in the first place so it could go on longer.

If this was a TV show, it would have just jumped the shark.
I have suspected this is all B.S. from the start, because I was commenting in a very sincere and concerned way and was ignored.
If any of this were true she would be actually concerned.. unless she is crazy I guess.

Her husband, who she has made to sound like Dreyfus playing in his mashed potatoes, back pedaling pretty much confirms for me that she wants to drag all these fools along for as long as possible and collect more flags along the way. She got greedy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Your story is more important than you think it is, he is not "bipolar" - he has basically opened up the other side of his brain, and found the missing piece of himself that he had always been searching for. If his coworkers were normal, then they would have celebrated with him, if your family were normal, they would have celebrated. IF the world was normal, we would all be happy and there would not be any pointless wars or superstitious beliefs. This is an example of how the system is designed to bring us down.

You might not believe it, but currently the government/mind control etc are trying to bring me back down, in my sleep they project a series of microwave messages. One on the left, one on the right, and separated by a "buzzing" or "ding" sound. Basically, one voice represents evil, the other represents good. They are basically trying to "fix" my mind, however so far I have resisted, and also learned how to blend in whilst still maintaining my state of mind (I am stronger than ever). I do not know what the reason really is, however they are probably just collectivley paranoid, and as the primitives they are, are incredibly scared of people that are openly happy/honest/self-expressive when they "shouldnt be".
edit on 5-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Are you saying he tried to run? That he tried to hide, but then he broke on through to the other side?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

here is a little update. we are on our way home from big bend national park. we stayed in the mountains the last couple of nights. today my husband got up an walked up one of the mountain trails. when he came back he said he had completed what he needed to do there and said we could go home if i wanted. i asked him if he still thought something would happen at the superbowl and he said no. i suggested we go home.

Stella and Fam,
Have a safe trip home. Thanks for sharing this story. I have been reading for 4 days.
People dont seems to understand; Being a fire fighter or rescue personnel can take a toll on one's psyche.
They face everyone's fears everyday at work.
They see accidents and injuries everyday at work the whole time keeping focus and do their job.
An office worker cannot even conceive or imagine the reality to face something like this just once in their life.
You sound so grounded and love your philosophy and comments are great.
People here seem so selfish with their questions.
If they sit at their computer all day asking your hubby to plan their future but your husband will go back to work and pull an injured guy out of a burning car.
You guys sound like a great family and everything will work out fine. He is just stressed.
Life goes on You Guys are great.
Steelers will win.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Reply to post by doubledutch

he says: i guess spiritual. but it does involve god in the bible. i believe that there is a god and i believe jesus was here.

yes there wasn't much more mentioned about it past page 1

Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says that God is really an alien. He now believes in God, reads the Bible and prays every day.

There was much more but these are the ones that really stick out in my mind.

edit on 2/5/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Haha.. PRECISELY.
She used the hook, the thread got really popular with a lot of stars. Why would she want that to end in two days?
So she had to retract part of what made people interested in the first place so it could go on longer.

If this was a TV show, it would have just jumped the shark.
I have suspected this is all B.S. from the start, because I was commenting in a very sincere and concerned way and was ignored.
If any of this were true she would be actually concerned.. unless she is crazy I guess.

Her husband, who she has made to sound like Dreyfus playing in his mashed potatoes, back pedaling pretty much confirms for me that she wants to drag all these fools along for as long as possible and collect more flags along the way. She got greedy.

I wasn't going to comment on this but I just feel the need to. I do understand that people may feel this way and that is fine. I am just telling our story as it progresses. I've been a member of this board for about 3 1/2 years and was a long time lurker before that. What do flags really mean in the grand scheme of things? Nothing! I thought long and hard before posting this story on ATS. My main reason was to document this in case anything like this was happening to anyone else. I was shocked to see how many people were actually interested.

I'm sorry I ignored your past posts. It was not intentional. I read the posts when I got the chance but did not always have a chance to comment back. It is overwhelming to have a thread so big. At times I had to choose between telling the detailed story or reply to others posts. I was hoping the detail of the story would answer most peoples questions.

As for my husband saying that nothing will happen on the superbowl.... my opinion is that he doesn't want to be wrong... his meds are probably kicking in and he is probably feeling like his thoughts are a little crazy and shouldn't say them outloud. (He didn't tell me this... I'm just guessing.) I've been there myself. I have lots of feelings like that but don't dare tell anyone for they may lock me up. I just wait and watch. Like I said before... a lot of times it is hard to tell the difference between your own thoughts and what are messages. Maybe he is questioning his thoughts and deciding they are indeed his own thoughts. I really don't know.

But I can assure you I am not fabricating any of this. I am not a young high school boy obsessed with getting the approval of others and hoping I can gain popularity on a message board by collecting as many flags as I can. I'm a woman in my 30s who is interested in alternative topics. If I ever have anything to contribute (which is very seldom) I try to do so. I feel for the sake of 'science' it is the right thing to do. People that saying things like you have keep people with information from posting. I think that is sad.

I do realize the need to identify hoaxes but the way to do that is not to ridicule and scorn the OP. The hoax identifying should be done in the background and only brought out when the facts have been proven.

My posting my personal story was a hard decision for me. Please don't put doubt in my head that I did the right thing.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join