Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My husband woke up.

page: 35
138
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kimsie
 


Thank you. It is nice to hear some positivity after reading such negativity. After a lot of stress going on it just starts to get to you sometimes.




posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

You might not believe it, but currently the government/mind control etc are trying to bring me back down, in my sleep they project a series of microwave messages. One on the left, one on the right, and separated by a "buzzing" or "ding" sound. Basically, one voice represents evil, the other represents good. They are basically trying to "fix" my mind, however so far I have resisted, and also learned how to blend in whilst still maintaining my state of mind (I am stronger than ever). I do not know what the reason really is, however they are probably just collectivley paranoid, and as the primitives they are, are incredibly scared of people that are openly happy/honest/self-expressive when they "shouldnt be".
edit on 5-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)





posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Jonas86
Any kind of "awakening" doesn't happen just like that. I'm sorry, just my 2 cents.


Yes they do. I am living breathing absolute proof.

No one knows how the spirit works and who it finds worthy of awakening. When it does, you KNOW it.

The man has found love and God, and hasn't threatened to harm anyone or himself but rather is wanting to HELP mankind.

That is the Spirit at work and you should be praying yourself to have such an experience.

May his heart continue to be filled with the love of the spirit and of God.

With Love,

Your Brother


You are so right Brother. This man is far from acting crazy or manic. His first inclination upon learning of this impending disaster is to be on hand to help the hundreds or maybe thousands that might be affected by it. His first thoughts are not for himself but for others who might need his help. Compassion is by far one of the highest vibrating emotions. It is just another one of those outstanding traits to be admired in the human race.
PS I have only read a few posts by you but I liked what you said so much that I added you as a friend. Hope that is ok with you.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by SystemResistor

You might not believe it, but currently the government/mind control etc are trying to bring me back down, in my sleep they project a series of microwave messages. One on the left, one on the right, and separated by a "buzzing" or "ding" sound. Basically, one voice represents evil, the other represents good. They are basically trying to "fix" my mind, however so far I have resisted, and also learned how to blend in whilst still maintaining my state of mind (I am stronger than ever). I do not know what the reason really is, however they are probably just collectivley paranoid, and as the primitives they are, are incredibly scared of people that are openly happy/honest/self-expressive when they "shouldnt be".
edit on 5-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)


Hey those voices? Is one of the a little white angle and the other a little red devil? I saw that on a documentary. No wait that was not a documentary it was a saturday morning cartoon.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I'd say yeah, something snapped and he went a little bit crazy. It usually happens to a lot of individuals so don't think there's anything more to it. Although, it's comforting to believe your loved one isn't suffering from a mental condition and there must be some kind of "logical" answer on a conspiracy theory forum where many members think there are Reptilians in the government.

I'm sorry to hear this has happened though.

Best wishes and lots of luck.

So I guess you just hang out here so that you can feel superior to the people who think there are reptilians in the government?



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Fatgoblin
 



He has a way of chastising those with worldly wisdom and reveal to them their spiritual foolishness. Accordingly, I think He delights in doing such things.


Oh sure the most powerful being everrrrrrrrrrrrrr, who has created a presumably infinite universe is so bothered about the gnats on this blue marble.

If he really gave a # he'd have shown himself by now. At least once? For a few seconds?

But nooooooooooo he has to be all mysterious because it's all part of his 'plan'. What a freaking scam.

Question: How do you know you're God?
Answer: Simple. When I pray to him, I find I'm talking to myself." -- Peter O'Toole


Actually Goblin in the scope of things in the universe as far as visable matter goes we are pretty large. The smallest being a plank measure maybe space dust and the largest visable matter being say a planet our size probably falls somewhere smack dab in the middle. Not really gnats. Plus we are aware which makes us even more special when compared with other visable matter in the univese so God or Source as I perfer is not only aware of us but very very interested in us.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by stellawayten
 


You can prove that electricity is real and we know how it works. There are no real ways or tests to prove that god is real though

Actually you can only show what electricity does you cant prove it exists. Its invisable. Same with the wind. You cant see it but you can see what it does.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Does anyone else hear the "coocoo for coco puff" chime or just me? lol


Okay sorry bout that, thought I make a joke. But anyways I was getting really interested and into your story or real life experience. What would be good now is to take advantage of your husbands sudden change of heart and get his opinions on things that might happen in the future, like doomsday or whatever. Then post his theories on here to see what people think.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
You are so right Brother. This man is far from acting crazy or manic. His first inclination upon learning of this impending disaster is to be on hand to help the hundreds or maybe thousands that might be affected by it. His first thoughts are not for himself but for others who might need his help. Compassion is by far one of the highest vibrating emotions. It is just another one of those outstanding traits to be admired in the human race.
PS I have only read a few posts by you but I liked what you said so much that I added you as a friend. Hope that is ok with you.


ah um Karen, I think you are right about alot of things, but there are some people who are truly bipolar and are not under medical surveillance... we must choose very carefully when it come to getting advise dealing in aspects of this nature on the internet, it is true, there are some people walking around claiming to be jesus christ and the spirit ect, it is not to say I do not or will not befriend these people myself in public or on the net but rest assured there comes a time when their perfectness come to lay judgment down on you.

this is only a warning to you so that you may know some things that are to come in your future, no I am not a palm reader or a psychic or any of that jazz, just a normal functioning human.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057
 


To the human eye, yes it is invisible. Oxygen is also invisible and we can prove that exists.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Thank you for posting. I just wanted to tell you that it is wonderful to read things like this, and I'm glad your husband is enlightened. Peace be with all of you. And I would reevaluate him being on those meds. I think they can make a person more asleep. (not aware) That is just my opinion, because I have experienced life on medicine, and life without. I prefer life without.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by ExCloud





If someone was left isolated on an island in the middle of the pacific as a child with absolutely no outside influence with regards to religion, politics, society etc would a god exist to this person?

The answer is no. Plain and simple. So if he doesn't even know the concept of a god then god doesn't actually exist.


If that is true then how did mankind start this whole God thing in the first place. There was no one around to "preach" the word to early man yet he still felt compelled to first be in awe of the power around him and then to give thanks to that power. No one told him to do this. In truth I feel that the disbeliefe of God is what is learned and the belief in God in inherent in our DNA.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin
 


Boy, Boy does someone need a hug. And to think all the attacking condescending rhetoric you've done nothing but spew in every post I've read so far on here was from your heart. You're on the path to Spirituality brother, I'll pray for you.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by stellawayten
 


You can prove that electricity is real and we know how it works. There are no real ways or tests to prove that god is real though

Actually you can only show what electricity does you cant prove it exists. Its invisable. Same with the wind. You cant see it but you can see what it does.


I've been thinking a lot about this. I can't see and don't really understand how WIFI works but I know it does because I'm on the internet right now. I could say the same about radio. I don't know or understand how it works but I know that if my antenna is working then I can pick up a station.

Maybe we just don't have the technology yet to measure God. And maybe some people just don't have their antennas up to feel it or see how it works.

In my opinion, to say that God does not exist is ignorant. How can you prove that he/she/it doesn't? I can understand being Agnostic because that is just saying you really don't know.

I'm not trying to turn this into a God does or doesn't exist thread. I just felt the need to put these thoughts out there.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

I have always believed that we are here to learn lessons so we have to have free will to do wrong and then learn the lesson from our wrong doing. I think God probably looks at us like we look at our children when they do wrong. We don't like it but we realize that they have to learn.

I think that when we die we punish ourselves for our bad choices. I think we will feel the pain that we caused to others. I don't think this happens for eternity. I think it only happens during the reviewing process. I think then we are to choose to return to earth or not for another go round so to speak. Until the game is over that is.


Stella, your beliefs are strikingly similar to my own. I'm curious, where or how did you come to adopt this outlook on life? Was it from a specific source or just your own collections of theories you've picked up along the way?



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

Originally posted by stellawayten

I have always believed that we are here to learn lessons so we have to have free will to do wrong and then learn the lesson from our wrong doing. I think God probably looks at us like we look at our children when they do wrong. We don't like it but we realize that they have to learn.

I think that when we die we punish ourselves for our bad choices. I think we will feel the pain that we caused to others. I don't think this happens for eternity. I think it only happens during the reviewing process. I think then we are to choose to return to earth or not for another go round so to speak. Until the game is over that is.


Stella, your beliefs are strikingly similar to my own. I'm curious, where or how did you come to adopt this outlook on life? Was it from a specific source or just your own collections of theories you've picked up along the way?


I've always been allowed to follow my own path. I wasn't brought up in church but we did go every now and then. I went to Vacation Bible School (one week of church for kids during the summer) a lot as a kid. My beliefs are things that I have come up with from my own analyzing, thoughts, feelings and life experience.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm truly sorry your husband was treated like he had a disorder.

Bi Polar is a catch term for anything medical science does not understand. Such drugs they give him are thousands of times more dangerous to him and your family. Especially seretonin uptake inhibitors and the like. These types of drugs were direct contributors to events like mass murders, suicides and years of depression after taking them for any length of time.

He is fine, and has had the same experience many of us have had. Some in near death experiences, meditation events, life and everyday spontaneous enlightening experiences. Listen to his revelations carefully. He is in love with the universe, and you. His heart has awakened like many will soon too I feel.

The organized systems we have become dependent on do not want us to be this aware. it threatens their structures of fear and dehumanization by a mechanistic & soulless system of organization. Such are the opposite of awareness.

They don't want to help him. They want him turned off, or worse. "They" are a system. Not people with souls, spirits or true intelligence. Doctors, Pharmacologists and their like are mearly gears in this machine. Or they are ousted, discredited and shunned.

Take the journey with your dear husband. He would likely die to protect you and the children if need be.

Many more will awaken. Have faith in our essential spirits. We are much more than we are allowed to know. We all will wake up eventually.

No one can take back awareness. Once you know, there is only that direction, and the actions it dictates to your heart.

Namaste,

ZG

edit on 2/5/2011 by ZeroGhost because: Grammar



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
I'm truly sorry your husband was treated like he had a disorder.

Bi Polar is a catch term for anything medical science does not understand. Such drugs they give him are thousands of times more dangerous to him and your family. Especially seretonin uptake inhibitors and the like. These types of drugs were direct contributors to events like mass murders, suicides and years of depression after taking them for any length of time.


Do you have any credible links to articles written by professionals to back up these claims?



Originally posted by ZeroGhost
They don't want to help him. They want him turned off, or worse. "They" are a system. Not people with souls, spirits or true intelligence. Doctors, Pharmacologists and their like are mearly gears in this machine. Or they are ousted, discredited and shunned.


As a part of the medical profession, working my butt off, constantly updating my education, putting my patients needs before my own 40+ hours a week to give them the best care, love and hope possible, I find this quote upsetting. To be called soulless, unintelligent and spiritless !! An insult to myself and my colleagues.



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057


Actually Goblin in the scope of things in the universe as far as visable matter goes we are pretty large. The smallest being a plank measure maybe space dust and the largest visable matter being say a planet our size probably falls somewhere smack dab in the middle. Not really gnats. Plus we are aware which makes us even more special when compared with other visable matter in the univese so God or Source as I perfer is not only aware of us but very very interested in us.


And you have proof of this somewhere? How exactly do you know that god/source is interested in us?

Oh yeah I forgot, you heard him in your head.



posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78

Boy, Boy does someone need a hug. And to think all the attacking condescending rhetoric you've done nothing but spew in every post I've read so far on here was from your heart. You're on the path to Spirituality brother, I'll pray for you.


I'll pass on the hug man. There's a tree outside your house that needs it.





new topics

top topics



 
138
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join