It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by tungus
Not nearly as much as we pay to organized religion,
who is "we" are you talking about the state and departments of education or are you talking of the followers of said religious views, who give freely and is not taxable ?

"We" as in "humanity" who, in order not to offend the sensibilities of the childish, has to pretend and give legitimacy to Bronze Age ideas. That is a big price all by itself, never mind the taxes.

Her husband probably became aware of another level of the dream and mistook that for an awakening. It happens all the time. If the husband really awoke he would not be praying to any god, and certainly not to the one of the bible.
edit on 7-2-2011 by tungus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

he would not be praying to any god, and certainly not to the one of the bible.

I disagree, they are American...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

he would not be praying to any god, and certainly not to the one of the bible.

I disagree, they are American...

Remember, the god of the bible is a foreign god.
But the point is that if one is truly awake, then things like praying, offerings and gods become irrelevant. In reality, they are and have always been irrelevant, even for us, here on this realm. Except, we don't see it, so we have the religious nonsense.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tungus

not irrelevant... "omniscient"

so I've heard it said some are just quite blinded by the light...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
You are so right Brother. This man is far from acting crazy or manic. His first inclination upon learning of this impending disaster is to be on hand to help the hundreds or maybe thousands that might be affected by it. His first thoughts are not for himself but for others who might need his help. Compassion is by far one of the highest vibrating emotions. It is just another one of those outstanding traits to be admired in the human race.
PS I have only read a few posts by you but I liked what you said so much that I added you as a friend. Hope that is ok with you.

ah um Karen, I think you are right about alot of things, but there are some people who are truly bipolar and are not under medical surveillance... we must choose very carefully when it come to getting advise dealing in aspects of this nature on the internet, it is true, there are some people walking around claiming to be jesus christ and the spirit ect, it is not to say I do not or will not befriend these people myself in public or on the net but rest assured there comes a time when their perfectness come to lay judgment down on you.

this is only a warning to you so that you may know some things that are to come in your future, no I am not a palm reader or a psychic or any of that jazz, just a normal functioning human.

You are correct. After reading further post by the OP and her description of what happened later at the police station it made me re-think this particular instance. I think that the poor fellow did have some kind of breakdown. I did not nor would I ever offer any kind of medical advice or tell someone to go against their doctors orders.
But is there more to your message. Am I missing something between the lines?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Hi Stella. I do believe in God. I have had all the proof I need over and over again. I am not relegious. I do not worship in any house of prayer. I see God in all creation period.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fatgoblin

Actually its in Wholeness and the Implicate Order written by physisist David Bohm. About Gods or Sources interest in us that is my personal opinion. But our size compared to all visable matter. Thats not my opinion and we are not mere gnats. At least I am not. If thats how you feel about yourself well thats your own opinion and you are certainly entitled to it!

P.S. I dont hear voices in my head. Do you?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

If that is true then how did mankind start this whole God thing in the first place. There was no one around to "preach" the word to early man yet he still felt compelled to first be in awe of the power around him and then to give thanks to that power. No one told him to do this. In truth I feel that the disbeliefe of God is what is learned and the belief in God in inherent in our DNA.

In my opinion the concept of god came about because man could not explain certain things that were happening so he attributed it to some divine unseen power. Of course someone was smart enough to turn this god business to his advantage and take control of everyone back then (and now too) and whether he's human/alien/porcupine is irrelevant.

Similarly how did superstitions come to be? No one went around preaching about them. People just invented them in their heads. Do you actually get 7 years of bad luck when you break a mirror? Absolutely not. Do you have bad luck if a black cat crosses your path? Not any more or any less than a white cat crossing your path.
Do you get punished if you 'disobey' god? Apparently not, which is why people get away with murder these days. But we get punished after we die you might say? Well there's no proof of that either other than a storybook where sinners burn in a lake of fire. Quite similar to a bogeyman eating little children if they don't go to bed on time or finish their supper.

Keep them in line, keep them scared and they will do anything you say without question no matter how idiotic or senseless.

It's all about fear and control. Break out of that and you will find you can do anything and be anything you want to be rather than confining yourself in a box because some spook in the clouds said so in a book.

Actually I dont buy into the whole organized relegion. I dont believe in a spook in the clouds and boy are you way off if you think I am in any kind of box. I have had a rather informal education in Quantum physics and I think that science will have something to say about this someday. Maybe not God but a force or directive or something that operates within the heart of the atom, within its nucleus, that gives mass where none existed. The Higgs Boson looks like a very likely canditate if they can prove its there.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact I wonder what type of scientist Michio Kaku is ?

He has a PhD in physics, according to his Wiki page.
As to what kind of scientist, he's generally called a "theoretical physicist", which pretty much translates to "Guy who makes things up". He seems a pretty smart guy, but I have issues with "scientists" who study the unprovable. I've heard many theories from Dr. Kaku, but haven't seen much along the lines of proof.

Of course, I have only a casual interest, so there may be proof I haven;t seen.
edit on 6-2-2011 by subject x because: typo

A theoretical physists does not "Make things up". They work in mathmatics and postulate a theory. Math cannot be faked and the theories are only theories because the experiments cannot be done at this time (we're talking about the smallest of the small on the quantum level). BUT to be honest there are almost as many arguments between Quantum Physists and Theoritical Physists as there are here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

www.youtube.com...
I saw this vid
She does not look up at all while the camera is on her expect when she holds a long note and then her eyes are closed. Of course the camera is not always on her. The crowd does seem to be looking up a lot. Maybe we should be more careful what we post.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by GhostLancer

www.youtube.com...
I saw this vid
She does not look up at all while the camera is on her expect when she holds a long note and then her eyes are closed. Of course the camera is not always on her. The crowd does seem to be looking up a lot. Maybe we should be more careful what we post.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but it looks like she looks up in some of the shots. It's a judgement call? For some, looking outward and slight upwards might mean a general "up." Others might not think so. Hey, we're all free to have our opinions.

It could be that I'm remembering the LIVE version which did indeed show her looking up. The video I posted kept cutting away to the crowd/others and they are definitely looking up repeatedly. Maybe there was some after-the-fact re-editing. I certainly remember her looking up. Not sure why this is. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Fatgoblin

Actually its in Wholeness and the Implicate Order written by physisist David Bohm. About Gods or Sources interest in us that is my personal opinion. But our size compared to all visable matter. Thats not my opinion and we are not mere gnats. At least I am not. If thats how you feel about yourself well thats your own opinion and you are certainly entitled to it!

P.S. I dont hear voices in my head. Do you?

Yeah I do hear voices in my head. They say 'mmmmm doughnut'

Anyway my response was with regard to how you mentioned there was no one to preach about god to people way back but still they knew about god. I put forth my 'theory' on the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Actually I dont buy into the whole organized relegion. I dont believe in a spook in the clouds and boy are you way off if you think I am in any kind of box.

I think you misunderstood. My reply didn't mean YOU in particular. I meant 'you' in the general sense. As in when explaining something. Gah I don't know how to put it.

I have had a rather informal education in Quantum physics and I think that science will have something to say about this someday. Maybe not God but a force or directive or something that operates within the heart of the atom, within its nucleus, that gives mass where none existed. The Higgs Boson looks like a very likely canditate if they can prove its there.

Hey no arguments here.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Okay, I'm hesitant but here goes....

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

I had a similar vision under the impact of a similar psychological state. I "saw" a huge meteor hit Tasmania near Australia. There were no series of associated thoughts which preceded that vision. It just appeared clearly in my mind's eye and it freaked me out. Could you ask your husband if he saw whereabouts the meteors hit?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
OMG!!! I forgot to tell yall about one of the weirdest things that happened. I wasn't going to post this because I was trying to keep things as private as possible but I have to if I'm to tell this story. My husband is a firefighter. The first night in the hospital he had what he calls a 'dream' (what the docs would call a delusion) that there was a fire in the hospital. He broke down the wall and woke his 'neighbor' up saying that there was a fire. They took him down and gave him a couple of injections. He says that in this 'dream' he really smelled smoke.

When the maintenance guys came to fix the wall the next day they said that the spot where he broke a whole in the wall was bad wiring that had arched.... basically they said that the whole place may have burnt down if he wouldn't have done that.

I know it sounds crazy. My husband said that if he wasn't the one that had done it he wouldn't have believed it himself. Just writing it makes me think "no one will believe this".

The late science fiction writer Philip K Dick comes to mind here, as he described that he was being visited by Elijah or some powerful energy source which was responsible for a powerful religious experience. At the height of this experience, while one day listening to the Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever", Phil heard the lyrics change into a prophetic warning: "Your son has an undiagnosed right inguinal hernia. The hydrocele has burst, and it has descended into the scrotal sac. He requires immediate attention, or will soon die." Phil rushed him to the hospital and found every word to be true.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ahh~ It is a sign, my sister. A sign for the times to come.

Our Heavenly Father is calling us; no man is exempt from His eternal salvation. Who are we to turn away from the voice of the LORD?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Stella,

I just want to say that I had read through your post and that I believe you and your husband are the right fit for the job that needs doing. I saw that you said he brings you balance -- I know exactly what you mean. My husband is also a very intense man and there have been times when I have laid in my bed angry or upset wondering why I married him and the answer I inevitably get is: he may not be perfect, but he's the man that I need by my side when times get rough.

Just as your husband brought you balance before, so now you are a barometer and balance for him. I wish I could hug you both because man, do I really understand some of what you two are going through.

A question for your husband: When he gets his intuitions, what form do they take? Dreams? Visions? Voices in the back of his mind? Or is it just a gut-feeling?

I had a lucid dream about a month ago that pointed out the date of April 11th as being the date that I had to have 'all my ducks in a row' so to speak. IE, after that, TSHTF.... but I didn't get a clear zer-in on the year. Specifically my 'window' of opportunity was Mar 27th to April 11th. Do these dates mean anything to your husband?

God bless.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i stumbled onto this board and discovered this thread. i can't believe the madness i'm reading. lets use logic for a sec.

situation A) husband has snapped completely and is headed down the road of harming himself, or much worse - his own family due to phychotic delusions.

situation B) husband is enlightened, and his predictions of a superbowl sunday catastrophy are 100% accurate.

lets forget for a minute that there was no meteor (i can't even believe that there is discussion about what Aguilera was looking at when she looked up), and lets forget that you may or may not have your own personal ideologies that could possibly be fortified if you encourage this behavior.

why are you all trying to meddle with what law and medical science is trying to do here??? are you all doctors? or lawyers? what would happen if the woman took this advice from you all, and went on a ride somewhere remote and the husband acted out his delusion of protecting his family from an impending catastrophe by killing them first? do you think this is an abstract that is impossible? because there are thousands of murders that start exactly the same way. and exactly ZERO that have a happy ending. enlightenment or not.

i know some of you have good intentions, but telling a person in a delicate situation (that you KNOW NOTHING OF, mind you) to ignore the advice of trained professionals is hugely abhorrent. the idea that you all have the knowledge, the experience, and the right to weigh in here like armchair therapists is sickeningly ego maniacal.

i have experience in my life with paranoid schizophrenia, and i can tell you FIRST HAND, that voices in your head does NOT mean you are "awaking, enlightened, heralded, touched, chosen, ect". its delusion. its an illness. its a malfunction. its an emotional breaking point. and the only upside in all this, is that its treatable.

embracing madness is straight up evil. i see no difference here between this situation and convincing a mentally disabled person to eat his on feces for everyone to watch. the only person in this thread with their head on their shoulders is NadaCambia.

i certainly hope that this man (if there is a man at all) seeks professional help for his own good and the good of his family. if not, this may be another sick anecdote - 45 seconds worth of cnn airtime.

/so disgusted.

edit on 10-2-2011 by alarming because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by alarming because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was intrigued by your husbands predictions and the way it was misconstrued throughout everyone's post. One of the last things you mentioned was how he wanted to go Southwest Texas. I don't know where you are from or if you watch the night sky but your husband was right. There was a fireball falling NE to SW @ 5:30am on February 6, 2011. Research it. Take your husband off the drugs. He's not bi-polar. He's connected to his higher spirit.

Nearly a half million meteors has revealed a weak radiant active in Hydra this time of year. The Pi Hydrids (PIH) is only active from February 4-8, when maximum activity occurring on the 8th. The radiant (the area of the sky where meteors appear to shoot from) positions and rates listed below are exact for Saturday night/Sunday morning February 5/6. These positions do not change greatly day to day so the listed coordinates may be used during this entire period.

You might have missed your lottery number. Or a trip home.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You might want to check this out...www.amsmeteors.org...

Don't kick yourself.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39 >>

join