Perhaps this was all part of the plan. You know, it's like NATIONAL SECURITY. We never hear how many terrorist plots are *truly* stopped. We just
go on about our lives as if nothing ever happened, because as far as we're concerned, nothing happened. Yet, behind the scenes, real life operatives
foiled a plot that was close to being a success, like in a James Bond movie.
So, perhaps this person did hear voices and all this stuff did really happen. And then ATS was part of the ultimate plan... ATS spread the word about
this incident and TPTB (the good(?) ones?) used this information to eliminate a celestial threat (wasn't there talk about a God-Comet?). So, there
might have been some hidden, HIGH DRAMA that went on behind the scenes so that us prosaic "normals" could go on about our lives. We'll never really
However, there are some observations and incidents to think about...
1. There have been reports of "explosions," "bright flashes of light," and "fireballs" from several regions around the world, including the
2. From people who monitor this kind of stuff, there have been reports/emails about heightened electro-magnetic energy (?) or particle accleration in
the upper atmosphere over North America over the weekend, especially Sunday evening.
3. Amateur astronomers have been emailing and posting about flashes of light that were visible to the naked eye in the region of the constellation of
Orion around 8PM EST; these were certainly not in the atmosphere and could have been the result of two asteroid-like bodies colliding out in space,
distance unknown but estimated to be just beyond the orbit of the moon.
4. Strangely, three communications satellites that passed through this same OPTICAL (in Earth orbit, yet passed "through" the Orion area) region in
the sky went offline. It is not known if they were destroyed or permanently disabled at this time.
5. More animal deaths in the Alaska region and midwest, from emailed accounts.
6. An epidemic of madness? At least seven mental patients have gone missing across the country; don't know about the rest of the world.
7. Strange light "event" seen from below a layer of clouds. Witnesses in northern Mexico reported a UFO lighting up the clouds from above the clouds
--could not see object, could just see the clouds illuminated by object. Apparently, it was enough to render both sides of a drug shoot-out to cease
fire and flee the scene, leaving wounded non-combatants free to tend themselves and seek medical attention.
8. Apparently, pop sensation Christina Aguilera (who's staff checks and posts on ATS for her) was so distracted by what *might* have happened at the
Superbowl, --based on THIS THREAD-- that she botched the lyrics to the National Anthem. Later she would blame this on nerves and being "caught up in
the moment," but witnesses (NFL players, cheerleaders, staff, reporters and her personal staff) have off-handedly stated that "Christina was worried
about some kind of comet or metrotite (sic) coming down on us..."
So, you see, there could have been some Hollywood-level, cinematic story that went on behind the scenes that we will never know about. We have only
the shadows of that tale left behind by those who provide a hint here and there. So, for you unsung heroes, (aluminum) hats off!
In the end, nothing happened. Possibly because *something* happened to prevent it.
edit on 7-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo