It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My husband woke up.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by A por uvas
Glad your husband was wrong about the superbowl.

There is another more intelligent and rational perspective to it.

Yes there is. Mental illness.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well, here we are. Superbowl Sunday has come and gone and the world keeps on spinning. I am however pleasantly suprised that the vultures have not, as of yet, descended on this thread with outright hostility and ridicule. The man in question is a firefighter. A profession thet puts him in danger of life and limb at any given moment. The things he has seen and experienced we can only guess at. The stress and pressure he must live with professionally and at home must be mountainous. As to the question of the diagnosis of bi polar disorder was accurate I do not know although the speed at which he was diagnosed and subsequently hospitalized and medicated is questionable.

This has the halmarks of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in my opinion having suffered from it myself. Sometimes a break from reality is an easy escape from the issues that can arise from it. Honestly speaking, my own dealings with PTSD is what "woke" me up. I woke up and kept digging and digging for information with no real way of filtering it and it literally spooked the hell out of me causing me to spiral out of control. I didn't load the family up and head out to parts unknown, but it was a personal crisis nonetheless. Eventually I worked myself through it and came to a balance of sorts with my awakening. Waking up is a traumatic experience in and of itself...combined with other underlying issues and it can be catastrophic and disruptive to "normal" life.

I remember when my wife finally woke up after many months of listening to me and holding me accountable for the information I was giving her. She did not break down because she was a stable person, but there were several weeks where she was very, VERY, angry. Waking up is no joke. Perhaps this is a lesson we can all learn from as we go about our lives. Some of us are watchers...awake but content to just watch and wait. Others feel duty bound to try and wake others up. Those who try to awaken the sleepers should pay attention to the person and try to determine if they can handle it or not.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Actually, her husband did say that God told him something would happen at the Super Bowl.

So, there are three possible explanations.

1) God lied to him.
2) He has a mental illness.
3) God didn’t take into account the heightened security.

Take your pick.

If the first, then that’s an awfully cruel God.
If the second, then he’s not enlightened as you would like to believe.
If the third, then perhaps this God isn't as 'all-knowing' as you think.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Epiphron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Something to hash on.

catholicexchange.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

Actually, her husband did say that God told him something would happen at the Super Bowl.

So, there are three possible explanations.

1) God lied to him.
2) He has a mental illness.
3) God didn’t take into account the heightened security.

Take your pick.

If the first, then that’s an awfully cruel God.
If the second, then he’s not enlightened as you would like to believe.
If the third, then perhaps this God isn't as 'all-knowing' as you think.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Epiphron because: (no reason given)

I Found three more!

4) God does not exist.
5) trolling.
6) vivid Imagination.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Do you really enjoy that world of paranoia and self-deceptive beliefs you’ve trapped yourself in?

Does it make you feel superior to pretend that you’re ‘awake’ while everyone who believes in facts and science is ‘asleep’ and ignorant?

Do you honestly believe that Bi-polar is a catch term for anything medical science can’t understand, or are you just making that up to make yourself feel better about your ignorance?

I’m not sure if you realize this, but without these doctors, pharmacologists, and psychiatrists, there’s a good chance you wouldn’t be alive right now. Back when this evil medical field didn’t exist a few hundred years ago, children only had about a 40% chance of reaching adulthood, and even then, life expectancy was no more than 30 years.

Would you prefer that world, with essentially no health care provisions and primitive medicine, or this one where the majority of people are fortunate enough to live a long and healthy life, thanks to the tremendous advances in medicine and science.

Doctors, psychologists, therapists, pharmacists, and everyone else who dedicates their lives to helping others, aren’t all part of some huge conspiracy to kill off the human population or keep you ‘unaware’. They do their jobs because they actually care about their fellow human beings and the exceptional service the medical industry provides us is self evident. The facts speak for themselves, regardless of whether or not you choose to acknowledge them.

It’s tough facing reality, I understand, sometimes it’s easier to imagine that the world is out to get us so we could have someone to blame. We adopt counterfactual self-righteous belief systems that classifies those who share similar beliefs as ‘awake’ and those who don’t as ‘asleep’. We don’t like to believe that people simply get sick or that people just develop mental illnesses, so we fool ourselves into believing that there must be some nefarious plot to get people sick, or that mental illnesses don’t exist and are actually blessings from God. The truth is, the reason science and medicine are so overwhelmingly accepted is because they are grounded in hard facts and verifiable evidence.

You may cling to your fanciful delusions all you like, but you should know that while you have your head in the sand, or in the clouds, these ‘soulless’ and ‘unintelligent’ doctors are out in the real world actually serving humanity by healing the sick and doing all in their power to give those who suffer an opportunity for a richer and happier life.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

He says he thinks something is going to happen on the day of the superbowl... not sure.

He says there is going to be a huge meteor that will hit the earth with a bunch of smaller ones following it.

Falling ice at Super Bowl stadium injures workers.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

There where also temporary seats added to Dallas Cowboys Stadium that were considered “incomplete” and the fire marshal deemed them unsafe for use during the Super Bowl.

You know sometimes, when you sense danger... the mind plays games with you. The falling ice may have been what was on his radar. He just couldn't read it because this is all new to him.

I believe there is something like a wi-fi network in the universe that is constantly giving us information, but tapping into and understanding it is the trick. Many people do become religious once this network decides to wake them up.... however, the messages come in many forms, and when the messages do come they will sense it, sometimes cryptic, sometimes obvious.

The universe seeks everything and everyone, offering the blue pill, or the red pill, it just most people never realize it and take notice... or even ask it, though it already knows what your going to ask....... It's not the Matrix, but something very much like it, on a much larger scale. May it be God or something in the universe, it's always there communicating to us. I would say your husband is a lucky man, to notice something is communicating to him.

edit on 7-2-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

So god decided it was more important to vaguely tell someone's husband about something happening at the Superbowl than preventing injury to those workers.

Yeah that makes total sense

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStand

This has the halmarks of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in my opinion having suffered from it myself. Sometimes a break from reality is an easy escape from the issues that can arise from it. Honestly speaking, my own dealings with PTSD is what "woke" me up. I woke up and kept digging and digging for information with no real way of filtering it and it literally spooked the hell out of me causing me to spiral out of control. I didn't load the family up and head out to parts unknown, but it was a personal crisis nonetheless. Eventually I worked myself through it and came to a balance of sorts with my awakening. Waking up is a traumatic experience in and of itself...combined with other underlying issues and it can be catastrophic and disruptive to "normal" life.

Same here bud, coming home from 2 year long deployments in 2 different countries in 3 years with the Army had me spinning engaging in very self destructive behaviors. It was'nt a gradual process either, it seemed to hit all at once. Everything I had experienced made me very contemptuous and hateful of my fellow man and myself. I started looking for answers as well, PTSD combined with the realities of waking up literally almost drove me insane. I dunno how my wife put up with me for as long as she did but eventually we seperated (she is back and we're great now thank god) and when she left I really hit the bottom. I came real close to my family putting me in a padded cell because I could'nt calm down, I never slept, I wanted to die and would be manic at times. The meds that the doctors put me on seemed to help at first, but in the end they were making me crazier and I had to stop taking them. I do think Bipolar is over diagnosed by alot of doctors, but there are mental ailments that have the same symptoms. All I know is I never want to be in that state of mind ever again.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

So what if I didn't ask you a question; they were things some people refer to as statements.

My bad, about mixing up which testament that story was in. It doesn't really matter though, god has still sent bears down to kill some boys for teasing that old man, "Thou shalt not kill, unless some boys tease you about having no hair." What about in the other gospels, you know like the infancy gospel of Thomas, where some boy steps in a puddle and Jesus kills him? Where some boy beats him in a race and he kills him? (The sentences with the "?" at the end are questions by the way)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
reply to post by imitator

So god decided it was more important to vaguely tell someone's husband about something happening at the Superbowl than preventing injury to those workers.

Yeah that makes total sense

Who said God decided anything, and that everything should make sense? It's just untapped information waiting to be investigated, several possibilities exist until you open the box... you know, the Schrödinger's cat thing. This source of information is not solely for someones husband, I said, it seeks everything and everyone.... take a look at the fire marshal clearing over a thousand seats.... it's all related to several events.

Your not seeing the big picture, you are narrowly looking at it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

I will take answer number 2 Alex for 200 hehehe.......SO Predictable it hurts!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You know, it occurs to me that in the Bible there were prophets. This is why we do not have prophets anymore, because if one were to recieve a divine revelation and share it they would be immediately baker acted into a hospital and put on drugs to muzzle them. Just a thought...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Perhaps this was all part of the plan. You know, it's like NATIONAL SECURITY. We never hear how many terrorist plots are *truly* stopped. We just go on about our lives as if nothing ever happened, because as far as we're concerned, nothing happened. Yet, behind the scenes, real life operatives foiled a plot that was close to being a success, like in a James Bond movie.

So, perhaps this person did hear voices and all this stuff did really happen. And then ATS was part of the ultimate plan... ATS spread the word about this incident and TPTB (the good(?) ones?) used this information to eliminate a celestial threat (wasn't there talk about a God-Comet?). So, there might have been some hidden, HIGH DRAMA that went on behind the scenes so that us prosaic "normals" could go on about our lives. We'll never really know.

However, there are some observations and incidents to think about...

1. There have been reports of "explosions," "bright flashes of light," and "fireballs" from several regions around the world, including the Texas/Mexico area.
2. From people who monitor this kind of stuff, there have been reports/emails about heightened electro-magnetic energy (?) or particle accleration in the upper atmosphere over North America over the weekend, especially Sunday evening.
3. Amateur astronomers have been emailing and posting about flashes of light that were visible to the naked eye in the region of the constellation of Orion around 8PM EST; these were certainly not in the atmosphere and could have been the result of two asteroid-like bodies colliding out in space, distance unknown but estimated to be just beyond the orbit of the moon.
4. Strangely, three communications satellites that passed through this same OPTICAL (in Earth orbit, yet passed "through" the Orion area) region in the sky went offline. It is not known if they were destroyed or permanently disabled at this time.
5. More animal deaths in the Alaska region and midwest, from emailed accounts.
6. An epidemic of madness? At least seven mental patients have gone missing across the country; don't know about the rest of the world.
7. Strange light "event" seen from below a layer of clouds. Witnesses in northern Mexico reported a UFO lighting up the clouds from above the clouds --could not see object, could just see the clouds illuminated by object. Apparently, it was enough to render both sides of a drug shoot-out to cease fire and flee the scene, leaving wounded non-combatants free to tend themselves and seek medical attention.
8. Apparently, pop sensation Christina Aguilera (who's staff checks and posts on ATS for her) was so distracted by what *might* have happened at the Superbowl, --based on THIS THREAD-- that she botched the lyrics to the National Anthem. Later she would blame this on nerves and being "caught up in the moment," but witnesses (NFL players, cheerleaders, staff, reporters and her personal staff) have off-handedly stated that "Christina was worried about some kind of comet or metrotite (sic) coming down on us..."

So, you see, there could have been some Hollywood-level, cinematic story that went on behind the scenes that we will never know about. We have only the shadows of that tale left behind by those who provide a hint here and there. So, for you unsung heroes, (aluminum) hats off!

In the end, nothing happened. Possibly because *something* happened to prevent it.
edit on 7-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure
You know, it occurs to me that in the Bible there were prophets. This is why we do not have prophets anymore, because if one were to recieve a divine revelation and share it they would be immediately baker acted into a hospital and put on drugs to muzzle them. Just a thought...

Yep, also the govs of uk have a way of using these people using electronic mind control, so they can tell how events may turn out, so they can alter them or something.

Uk and usa gov torture people finding out info so they can use, by this method govs use people and they are just tortured all there lifes.

But society would have the label of mad put on them to cover the gov.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by GhostLancer

are you serious about the christina a thing? my husband and i had a good chuckle at that. we were imagining him telling the guys at work that it was his fault that christina messed up and how they would never believe him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Your husband was right. Something did happen during the superbowl. The North pole shift is changing.
edit on 7-2-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Apparently, ATS is popular in Hollywood circles. Dan Akroyd and Charlie Sheen, amongst others, are said to follow Coast to Coast AM and ATS frequently. Christina (or is it Christine, I don't know, I don't follow her) Aguilera was said to have made those comments. Her staff and some people around her heard her say something about a comet or meteor.

The funniest part of the story for me was that someone from her staff said that Christina said that a "METROTITE" --yes, MET-TRO-TITE-- was going to hit the Superbowl. She had been so flustered yet could not back out of the deal (as to taint her reputation for being reliable apparently). But, she was obviously not with it, and people said kept looking up. I might have to check out videos of her performance to see if she was looking up a lot.

Those people around her (there were quite a few people around her, as she was the center of attention) who heard her mention this apparently also kept looking up. If you just YouTube it, you can see the performance, where she looks up several times, but what is even better is that OTHER PEOPLE KEEP LOOKING UP AS WELL. Wow...
LINK: www.youtube.com...

ATS and posts like this can have a real world effect on people it seems. Big, famous people entrusted with entertaining the mob.

edit on 7-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Added YouTube Link

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
8. Apparently, pop sensation Christina Aguilera (who's staff checks and posts on ATS for her) was so distracted by what *might* have happened at the Superbowl, --based on THIS THREAD-- that she botched the lyrics to the National Anthem. Later she would blame this on nerves and being "caught up in the moment," but witnesses (NFL players, cheerleaders, staff, reporters and her personal staff) have off-handedly stated that "Christina was worried about some kind of comet or metrotite (sic) coming down on us..."

Link?

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39 >>

join