My husband woke up.

page: 33
138
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo
 


Michio Kaku has to sing for his supper... he is fear mongering hoping to win his meal, I wonder how much money we pay this guy and others ?





posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
splitting the atom and the nuclear bomb was drafted on a black board just like the one he is working on... who do we think is causing more confusion and harm to the world ?

understanding Love or the quest to understand the theory of everything ?


Physicists finally accept an ignominious defeat in their 500yr quest to understand God's creation.
Yet again the tower came crashing down.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78


FatGoblin needs to change his name to Fat Troll. Sounds like he just wants to argue but whatever, everyone has to find God within themselves.


So I'm a troll because I have a different take on 'god'.

And here I thought ATS was a place where once could have reasonable arguments about anything. Instead it seems to be more and more like a hang out for nuns.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact


no I just say it is about acceptance... the majority of the planet well over 92% documented are Theists, that means they believe in a higher power other than their own.

we have to understand why this is so.


It is so because 92% of the planet have been brainwashed for generations into believing in this mumbo jumbo.

Here's a scenario. Suppose god did show himself to everyone one fine day and he looked like a cross between a raccoon and an armadillo. Would all the god fearing folk around the world even accept him/it as GOD?

Highly doubtful. The most likely outcome would be a zillion shotguns going off at once.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Stella, these questions are for your husband:

You will know by my questions that I believe you.

As part of your initial experience, did you go any place? What other messages are you receiving? How are they being given to you? Is it just "knowing", waking dreams (visions), is there a voice? Is there all three? If there is a voice, can you describe the voice?

You were obviously given a timeline. What is your official job once you get to your destination? Who do you think you will meet when you get there?

Sincerely,
Waiting2



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin

Originally posted by ghostsoldier78


FatGoblin needs to change his name to Fat Troll. Sounds like he just wants to argue but whatever, everyone has to find God within themselves.


So I'm a troll because I have a different take on 'god'.

And here I thought ATS was a place where once could have reasonable arguments about anything. Instead it seems to be more and more like a hang out for nuns.


Youre entitled to whatever you think about God, but baiting and being argumentative (ie. trollin) and attacking the OPs beliefs is just silly. Sounds like you just want to argue to me, but hey, just my opinion.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As in the Marfa Lights, that can be seen off Route 67 on Mitchell Flat. They happen so often there is an official viewing platform set up off the south side of Route 90 about 9 miles from town. As to what they may represent it remains unclear. Some offer the prosaic explanation that the lights are simple automobile lights from vehicles traveling on route 67 and then refracted by heat waves. Other's aren't so sure. They been seen since at least 1943.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
So I'm a troll because I have a different take on 'god'.

And here I thought ATS was a place where once could have reasonable arguments about anything. Instead it seems to be more and more like a hang out for nuns.


Some of us are reading this thread because we are interested in the experiences of the OP and her husband. That is the actual subject of this thread. There are other threads for people who want to argue about whether or not god exists. Personally, I try to avoid discussions with people who insult those who disagree with them. Perhaps if you had your own thread, you might find the responses more reasonable.

OP: Thank you for posting. I wish your husband would share more of the information he is getting.
edit on 4-2-2011 by AmethystSD because: response to OP added



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fatgoblin
It is so because 92% of the planet have been brainwashed for generations into believing in this mumbo jumbo.


it is because of words like these... you do not show understanding or seek it, instead you repeat others words which are not your own... but you know of God my friend, we all do... it is unavoidable, you just can not understand so you show anger and believe in the hate speech that you hear of others too because of their lack of understanding. It's is good and a positive sign in my opinion that you fear God, for true atheists just do not even acknowledge God.

I have heard it said that humans fear that which they do not understand... education on the subject of that which you seek to understand is the key...

edit on 2/4/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is so that we do not deviate from the purpose of this thread.

Those who LOVE to comment on people that have no real reason to comment on other than to upset others with their useless and hurtful words, are putting yourselves at the same level of ignorance they swear by.

If you respond to those comments they will feel important, so lets get back on track with this thread and stop feeding their egos.

Stellawayten: we are eager to read up on the views of your husband, his own interpretations. So, take your time, gather up energy to type away but most of all, have time to take care of your family first.

Love and Peace!



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten
 



Sorry I haven't read through all these pages but I'm curious - What was he arrested for? Taking his family on a ride?



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan
 


No, you know very well that you can't get arrested simply for taking your family for a ride. Perhaps you should read the thread. On page 16 she gives a more detailed account of the incident.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Epiphron because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Marfa TX area is beautiful! My wife and I in the past few months have had the overwhelming urge to move there after she went on a trip alone there about Aug or Sept of this past year. We went 3 weeks ago to look for land and a place. We found the perfect spot in the Davis Mountains about 20 miles North of Marfa. Beautiful area! Oasis in the Desert. I have never planned on moving from where I am (country outside of Houston) But it hit me like a lighting bolt one day a few months ago. I am building my house here and not even finished but we are leaving and not looking back.

The area out there is very interesting. People are all very friendly and there is a great variety of people for such small towns.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is a classic case of bipolar disorder. I can relate as I have this disorder.

He is experiencing a manic state. What this means is he starts to do thing that under normal circumstances he never would do. You should take this very seriously as this disorder can lead a person to think they are invincible with delusions of grandeur and other things as well.

I have gone through a bit of what your husband is experiencing. I am spiritual in nature and tend to study a lot of Buddhist practices, meditation, etc. But when I had a manic episode I disregarded all that and started seeking out Jehovah witnesses and Mormons and started reading through the bible.

This only lasted a month or so and then I went back to my normal self.

You should listen to your doctor as he might actually have this disorder don't take it lightly it is a serious disorder.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
reply to post by CayceFan
 


No, you know very well that you can't get arrested simply for taking your family for a ride. Perhaps you should read the thread. On page 16 she gives a more detailed account of the incident.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Epiphron because: (no reason given)


I was asking to avoid having to read the entire thread. That seemed pretty obvious I'd think. Your attempt at being a smart azz did help by directing me to the page with details but it would have been just as easy to tell me why he was arrested.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
33 Pages of possible harmful conspiracy theory putting wife and children at risk.

I just hope that those of you who are flaming the conspiracy fires are willing to take responsibility when this seemingly typical bi-polar disorder takes a nasty turn, serious or not.

Cause, we all know that the internet is more informed than your doctor and family.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan
 


I apologize for the bitter remark my friend. There have been many people in this thread that claim he was arrested because the police are ignorant and don’t understand that he was having a spiritual experience. They claim the same thing about the doctors, who supposedly don’t know anything about their field and are mistaking mental illness with enlightenment. Even though these people actually have read the thread, they seem to be conveniently leaving out the facts of the situation in order to better fit their personal beliefs, which I guess is why I replied so sharply.

Glad you were able to get caught up and I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter at hand.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
reply to post by CayceFan
 


I apologize for the bitter remark my friend. There have been many people in this thread that claim he was arrested because the police are ignorant and don’t understand that he was having a spiritual experience. They claim the same thing about the doctors, who supposedly don’t know anything about their field and are mistaking mental illness with enlightenment. Even though these people actually have read the thread, they seem to be conveniently leaving out the facts of the situation in order to better fit their personal beliefs, which I guess is why I replied so sharply.

Glad you were able to get caught up and I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter at hand.


I haven't actually read the page you mentioned to get caught up yet. I do appreciate the apology please accept mine as well.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten
 


This is possibly the worst place to discuss your situation. There are far too many faceless, unqualified people here that could give you the wrong advice which only causes more concern and anxiety than you need or is warranted.

It ranges from the usual "TPTB mind control..." anti-medication mindset to the "I'm not a doctor BUT..." armchair doctors to the over-excitable "religious experience" enthusiasts.

You would be far better talking to medical professionals you can trust and obtaining a second opinion if you feel there is something not quite right.

There must be Bi-polar support groups (if indeed this is the diagnosis) in your community that can give you some assistance in dealing with this and/or point you in the right direction.



posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
33 Pages of possible harmful conspiracy theory putting wife and children at risk.

I just hope that those of you who are flaming the conspiracy fires are willing to take responsibility when this seemingly typical bi-polar disorder takes a nasty turn, serious or not.

Cause, we all know that the internet is more informed than your doctor and family.


Exactly! Conspiracy forums are never a good place to discuss issues like these as they attract the usual number of misinformed responses and outragious advice that often leads to more stress upon those concerned.





new topics
top topics
 
138
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join