Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 5
23
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

Because Mel Gibson said so.




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong
 


Alright, so there are exceptions in every population, but I think I can safely say that a large portion of their citizens don't agree with how they respond to certain situations, or at least wouldn't if they knew the depth and scope of some of the things they did.

I also don't know what kind of stuff is in Israeli media, but I'm guessing it is heavily bogged down with propaganda to exasperate non-existent problems in order to gain support.

I stand by my post in it is the extreme-zionists who want to rebuild the temple of jerusalem and conquer the rest of Judea (knowing all too well the blood that would be shed as a result) that most people dislike.

Just my two pesos.
edit on 30-1-2011 by civicunrest1991 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by civicunrest1991
 


I agree, they are brainwashed to believe everyone is against them from small kids. The movie Defamation shows what they are put through from a young age. Its pretty sad.

I know there are alot of groups in Israel that are against what they do, and help the Arabs that have been kicked out of certain places.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by lonegurkha
 


I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

I guess that would be an American perspective. lol



Sources please!

I would say that is a broad biased assumption.

Lets look at the Networks, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX.

ABC: Owned by the Walt Disney Company.

The Walt Disney Company is a massive media conglomerate, largest in the world by revenue. They own ESPN, Pixar, Lifetime/A&E networks and Marvel. Its President and CEO, Robert Iger is Jewish, but the company is publicly traded on the stockmarket.

The majority of its shares are owned by Mutual Fund companies.
finance.yahoo.com...

Fidelity Investments has the largest number of Disney shares at 5%. Note none of the shareholders have any clear majority in the company.

Fidelity Investments is a private company, owned by Edward Johnson III and his daughter Abigail. Their roots go back to the Perkins and Welds families of Boston. They are not Jews, but have English roots that go back almost 700 years.

Now lets look at CBS.

They are owned by the CBS Corporation. Leslie Moonves is the President and CEO of the CBS Corporation. Moonves is Jewish. The majority shareholder and chair of CBS is Sumner Redstone of the private company National Amusements, which also has controlling stakes in Viacom, MTV Networks, BET, Paramount Pictures, and Nickelodeon networks. Sumner Redstone is Jewish.

So far we have one media conglomerate with controlling interests that are Jewish.

Now onto NBC.

NBC is owned by NBC Universal. Its President and CEO is Steve Burke. I cannot find anything that says what his religious affiliation is. The majority, 51%, of NBC Universal's stock is owned by Comcast. Its President and CEO, Brian L Roberts, is Jewish. Comcast is not a private company though. The majority holders of Comcast are like Disney, financial insititutions and mutual funds. Dodge and Cox are the largest holder, but do not have a majority. Note: General Electric, a public company, controls roughly the other half of NBC's shares. Its President and CEO does appear to be Jewish, but its major holders are institutions and mutual funds. The Vanguard Group is the single largest major holder. Vanguard is owned by its members.

Now for FOX.

Fox is owned by Fox Entertainment Group, who also owns 20th Century Fox, Fox News, FX, and NatGeo channel. The group itself is completely owned by News Corporation. Rupert Murdoch isn't Jewish. News Corporation is a public company. Like Comcast, Dodge and Cox are the single largest major holders. I havn't found much info on them yet.

So the statement that "the majority of media owners are Jewish" is false.

The majority of media owners are investors, who invest in mutual funds and stocks.

Only one of the broadcast networks has a clear Jewish major controlling interest.

Jewish executives do not equal Jewish owners.



the ONLY "missing links" are the "stockholders" and "stockholders" who own "shares" in the mutual funds and investment groups.

"owners" and "board members" of mutual funds and investment companies are not always "stockholders".

we don't know for sure WHO they really are, do we ?

nor do we know WHO is hired to "run" the FINANCING of the media.

what if the big investment bankers are really running things ?

like Goldman Sachs, Rothschild Investment Group, etc etc ?
(yes, Rothschild has an investment bank !!)


www.rothschild.com...


[color=tan]and of course we have extra-reliable sources from places like this:

www.jewwatch.com...

can anyone dispel or counter ANY of the jewwatch information ?

60 million frenchmen cant be wrong.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's really the Rothschild Zionists - not 'Jews,' not the Jewish people for certain. The average Jewish person has as much to do with the Rothschild Zionists as anyone reading this has to do with choosing the lunch menu of David Rockefeller. The Rothschild Zionists are composed of people of many different religions and races but whenever people expose them for what they are they try to push off suspicion by claiming anti semitism. It's a classic 'race card' move but in reality it has nothing to do with race, it's just a convenient cover. This is all explained below in the 'Truth' link.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by 23432
 


Please tell me what I am mixing up and please research the incidents with which you are not already familiar.

You are mixing ( confusing ) the normal people who happened to be of a Hebrew religion with Zionists .
Not everything is the fault of Jews , non Jews are also faulty too.
For those incidents , well , I will research them but I reckon it will only show me some dubious actions by Israel . Let me repeat , Israel is not the only country which does engage in this sort of dubious action . It is the case of ' those who live the crystal houses , should not throw stones ' .



In regards to them being elected, that is not true at all. Most of the dual citizens are appointed. Do you really think Obama appointed Rahm Emanual and David Axelrod by choice?

My point was that the governance style of USA , legitemately allows these dual citizens to get to where they are . Selected , elected , appointed . They are all Americans , aren't they ?
You need to differentiate between a rabid zionist and your Jew , don't you ?



"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who writes its laws." Rothschild Quote

This is true .



This is not innocent, petty tribalism. They put these individuals in positions of power guaranteeing their success. However, yes, many Americans would vote some of these individuals in due to not really knowing the truth. After all, there is a reason why so many Christians here in the United States support Israel.

America is full of tribes , hence tribalism .

Jews have always been at the core of USA but I do not think we can say the same thing about the Zionists , can we ?

I think you'll find the ' Judeo-Christianist ' world view or perspective is not unique to USA .






The evangelists are all Zionist shills, and Christians fell for it. They need to truly read the New Testament and see if Israel and its policies are in accordance with the teachings of Christ. They need to study the situation in Palestine-the usurping of land. They need to understand the Golan Heights. They need to understand the horrors committed in Lebanon, including the Zionists use of white phosphorus.

I agree .

I see you are really trying to confuse people by making comments that I am "mixing" things up.

I am really not trying to confuse anyone and I believe you really are mixing the issues here . Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews .
Besides , neither Jews nor Zionists are absolute requirements for evil on this earth .
The devil can do just fine with Indians & Chinese .


I have a friend, who happens to be a Zionist, by the way, who told me they do not care if most Americans simply take the attitude of bomb the whole region. It detracts from the real culprits and the atrocities committed by Israel. Sadly, I know some Americans who take this attitude thinking it is just a bad situation. It really is so one-sided, however.

The Zionists , do not really represent the Jewish people . That is my point in case you have missed it .




The amount of resources the Zionists possess is absolutely unbelievable. Well, it is until you understand the Federal Reserve system and see they actually have all the currency they need. With this power, it does not take a lot of people to control the world's population. Moreover, it is completely unjust. This is not a situation with no resolution. The end of the egregious war crimes committed by Israel and its usurping of land would put an end to an unbelievably huge part of the conflict.

Israel's war crimes exists but the Israel is not the only country which commits them .

As for the money system , actually I understand the system well enough and totally agree with a new system of money .
I think you'll find that every dime the Zionists make in USA , they pay Vatikan
their cut . That is the original deal , hence Judeo - Christianity .


Please look into the aforementioned incidents and respond in kind. thank you!
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)



I have tried my best to respond .
I found it difficult to accept the charges levied on ALL JEWS .

If the Jews are at fault , then Christians or Muslims are at fault too . That would be my out take on this subject on the whole .



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by 23432
 


Please tell me what I am mixing up and please research the incidents with which you are not already familiar.

You are mixing ( confusing ) the normal people who happened to be of a Hebrew religion with Zionists .
Not everything is the fault of Jews , non Jews are also faulty too.
For those incidents , well , I will research them but I reckon it will only show me some dubious actions by Israel . Let me repeat , Israel is not the only country which does engage in this sort of dubious action . It is the case of ' those who live the crystal houses , should not throw stones ' .





In regards to them being elected, that is not true at all. Most of the dual citizens are appointed. Do you really think Obama appointed Rahm Emanual and David Axelrod by choice?

My point was that the governance style of USA , legitemately allows these dual citizens to get to where they are . Selected , elected , appointed . They are all Americans , aren't they ?
You need to differentiate between a rabid zionist and your Jew , don't you ?



"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who writes its laws." Rothschild Quote

This is true .



This is not innocent, petty tribalism. They put these individuals in positions of power guaranteeing their success. However, yes, many Americans would vote some of these individuals in due to not really knowing the truth. After all, there is a reason why so many Christians here in the United States support Israel.

America is full of tribes , hence tribalism .

Jews have always been at the core of USA but I do not think we can say the same thing about the Zionists , can we ?

I think you'll find the ' Judeo-Christianist ' world view or perspective is not unique to USA .






The evangelists are all Zionist shills, and Christians fell for it. They need to truly read the New Testament and see if Israel and its policies are in accordance with the teachings of Christ. They need to study the situation in Palestine-the usurping of land. They need to understand the Golan Heights. They need to understand the horrors committed in Lebanon, including the Zionists use of white phosphorus.

I agree .

I see you are really trying to confuse people by making comments that I am "mixing" things up.

I am really not trying to confuse anyone and I believe you really are mixing the issues here . Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews .
Besides , neither Jews nor Zionists are absolute requirements for evil on this earth .
The devil can do just fine with Indians & Chinese .


I have a friend, who happens to be a Zionist, by the way, who told me they do not care if most Americans simply take the attitude of bomb the whole region. It detracts from the real culprits and the atrocities committed by Israel. Sadly, I know some Americans who take this attitude thinking it is just a bad situation. It really is so one-sided, however.

The Zionists , do not really represent the Jewish people . That is my point in case you have missed it .




The amount of resources the Zionists possess is absolutely unbelievable. Well, it is until you understand the Federal Reserve system and see they actually have all the currency they need. With this power, it does not take a lot of people to control the world's population. Moreover, it is completely unjust. This is not a situation with no resolution. The end of the egregious war crimes committed by Israel and its usurping of land would put an end to an unbelievably huge part of the conflict.

Israel's war crimes exists but the Israel is not the only country which commits them .

As for the money system , actually I understand the system well enough and totally agree with a new system of money .
I think you'll find that every dime the Zionists make in USA , they pay Vatikan
their cut . That is the original deal , hence Judeo - Christianity .


Please look into the aforementioned incidents and respond in kind. thank you!
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)



I have tried my best to respond .
I found it difficult to accept the charges levied on ALL JEWS .

If the Jews are at fault , then Christians or Muslims are at fault too . That would be my out take on this subject on the whole .





Your point is that not all Jews are Zionists?

I think I have said that repeatedly. I praised Norman Finklestein, Shulamot Aloni, and Rabbi Weiss, among other things, in this thread alone. I also referred to non-Jewish Zionists.

You are the one who is mixed up and a simple look through the posts I have made on this thread alone demonstrates that. Seriously, to state that was your point demeans the entire thread and all the good people who are simply trying to expose the injustices in this world. What is worse than someone being a racist? We have been trained to think that is the worst thing. We are disgusted more by racists than murderers. People who believe in superiority or inferiority by accidents of birth are simply morons. They cannot even be taken seriously. That is not who the people exposing the Zionists are. It is a effective tool, however. I will never say the "anti-semetism" card is not a brilliant tactic. It shuts everyone up right away. It is time for those who know their hearts to not remain silent any longer. You have truth on your side. Expose these zionist monsters for what they are!!!

edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


[color=cyan]other Ultra-Info sources are:

www.rense.com...


www.jewwatch.com...

can they all be wrong ?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432
 



I have tried my best to respond .
I found it difficult to accept the charges levied on ALL JEWS .

If the Jews are at fault , then Christians or Muslims are at fault too . That would be my out take on this subject on the whole .


Why did you put ALL JEWS in caps when I have not seen anyone say such a thing???


edit on 30-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by 23432
 



I have tried my best to respond .
I found it difficult to accept the charges levied on ALL JEWS .

If the Jews are at fault , then Christians or Muslims are at fault too . That would be my out take on this subject on the whole .


Why did you put ALL JEWS in caps when I have not seen anyone say such a thing???


edit on 30-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)


The reason he, and others, do this is to detract from the issue. They do not have truth on their side. All they can do is twist and distort, and as I alluded to earlier, it has worked.

Once again, I mentioned Norman Finklestein, Shulamot Aloni, and Rabbi Weiss as heroes. I also referred to non-Jewish Zionists.


The ALL JEWS in caps is meant to lead the less discerning readers of the thread to believe that this is just another racist, religion intolerant thread.
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony
 


Do not become so tolerant that you tolerate the intolerable.

There is nothing politically correct about the killing of Palestinians and the usupring of land. There is nothing politically correct about mass enslavement by means of financial institutions. There is nothing politically correct about using biological weapons against Lebanon. There is nothing politically correct about attacking Americans while attempting to make it look like the work of Arabs.
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My general point is that everything is not the fault of Jews .



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432


My general point is that everything is not the fault of Jews .






There you go again.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack
 


It means not everything is the fault of the Jews .



wow , so many crusaders today .



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
reply to post by backinblack
 


It means not everything is the fault of the Jews .



wow , so many crusaders today .



Why did you choose that word?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony
 


Look , I do not want this to turn into a sling match .



I am not an Israel citizen nor a Jew either .

This thread is asking whether everything is the fault of Jews or not .

My answer is NO .

your answer I guess would be NO too .


If you want to punish guilty parties to crimes , the that is fine too .

But aren't you really talking about something which needs to be on another thread perhaps ?



edit on 30-1-2011 by 23432 because: editorial discretion



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432
 


I can respect that. I do suggest you look more into Rothschild Zionism, however.

God bless you, brother.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Organized religion is a problem no doubt but the issue here is people's propensity to generalize.

Though it seems obvious, it is not stated nearly enough, there are good and bad people in all groups. Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus etc.

Israel is a state whose actions are open to criticism like any other government or state. I would argue that for most, criticizing izrael is not motivated by "hatred of Jews", though this is the claim by those trying to silence critics.

That having been said, I would also argue that one of the most insidious and or dangerous concepts is the idea of central banking and a debt based monetary system. This scheme or idea dates back to the money changers, the goldsmiths, many of whom were Jews, hence the surnames Gold, Silver, Goldsmith, Silverstein etc.

The Rotschilds were the most successful at this scheme. They took this concept and created from it central banking. The ability to produce a nation’s currency out of nothing and with it the ability to acquire assets with real value such as precious metals, property and natural resources.

Its through the control of money that the Rothschilds and their agents were able to acquire and or fund entire industries including banking and the media to Hollywood to the railroads to diamonds ie De Beers to funding both sides of wars, hence the phrase “Jews start all wars”, etc.

As a matter of fact, the Rotschilds were one of the main Zionist forces behind the state of izrael and the Balfour Declaration:


The Balfour declaration was made in a letter from Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Baron Rothschild (Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild), a leader of the British Jewish community, for transmission to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland.

en.wikipedia.org...



In 1917 Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild was the addressee of the Balfour Declaration to the Zionist Federation,[22] which committed the British government to the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.

After the death of James Jacob de Rothschild in 1868, Alphonse Rothschild, his oldest son, who took over the management of the family bank, was the most active in support for Eretz Israel.

The Rothschilds also played a significant part in the funding of Israel's governmental infrastructure.

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432
reply to post by backinblack
 


It means not everything is the fault of the Jews .



wow , so many crusaders today .


To clarify, do you mean,
Everything is not the fault of the Jews,
or,
Everything in not the fault of ALL JEWS..

Two very different scenarios..
I would totally agree with the second statement, partially with the first..
You.???



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Originally posted by 23432
reply to post by backinblack
 


It means not everything is the fault of the Jews .



wow , so many crusaders today .



Why did you choose that word?






I guess it is not the first time I have come a cross users who also argue in favour of your point of view and most of them were on a crusade to prove a point .





new topics
top topics
 
23
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join