Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

No, these are facts. Believe it or not I havn't even listened to the Israeli report mainly because it is fairly idiotic to even make one without international efforts. I'm fully aware that an Israeli report is biased, just as a Turkish report is.

I'm stating facts, not reading stuff from biased reports. Thank you.

OK then, facts only..

The entire blockade was and is still deemed illegal by all bar Israel..
The attack occured in international waters even outside Israel's illegally declared zone.
It was NOT in Israeli waters.
Israel attacked at night which they would know would cause maximum confusion.
Israel could easily have disabled the ship without ever setting foot on it..
Israel confiscated all video evidence of the event...

Anything you care to argue about??

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
It may have been somewhat of an attempt to add levity, what you label silliness, to the dialogue, but I think it accurately bespeaks how the situation could have been handled.

I'll roleplay the Navi Marmara captain then;

Arrgh matey! No we are not going to stop at Ashdod! We don't care if you want to check if we possess unwanted material that may go to Hamas' hands and be used against Israeli civilians!
WE ARE GOING TO BREAK THROUGH YOUR NAVAL BLOCKADE BY ANY MEANS! RAWR!
..What is that? The Zionist pigs are boarding our ships! GET THEM!
HUH?? They are firing at us? WHY? WE HAVE NO FIREARMS

See, I can be silly aswell.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Oh I forget the fact that the Jews are more superior than any other race on earth
. Gods chosen people? Even a five year old boy could tell you there's no superior race. You believe you're the chosen people and that you can manipulate the world because God promised you everything? You can just take what you want and murder thousands of Palestinians with no questions asked?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
The entire blockade was and is still deemed illegal by all bar Israel..

The decisions if it was illegal or not is irrelevant. The main issue here that the message was sent across - nobody, not even humanitarian aid, are going to be authorized to go through our Navy and ignore every request to peacefully dock at our port for a fair investigation and examination of the cargo to see if there are any forbidden materials that could be used as weapons for Hamas.

The attack on Iraq's nuclear reactor was deemed illegal aswell by the UN. Would you care for my comment on that, or is it obvious to you what I'm going to say about it?

The attack occured in international waters even outside Israel's illegally declared zone.

And if the event would've occured 5 minute later on when they are on Israeli waters would you be singing a different tune? Please.. This is just an excuse and you know it.
The ships would've been raided anyway since they didn't even respond to the requests to dock at Ashdod. One time someone even said "Go back to auschwitz you pigs".

Israel attacked at night which they would know would cause maximum confusion.

Ofcourse. Why wouldn't it be at night?

Israel could easily have disabled the ship without ever setting foot on it..

Israeli could've also easily sink the ships and get it all over with. We preferred to act otherwise. And please explain how exactly is the IDF supposed to disable the ship? Fire at it's engines? Send a ninja submarine to plant c4 in the turbines? Really I want to hear that.

Israel confiscated all video evidence of the event...

Just like any other country would've done after such an event.
edit on 30-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by kozmo

Organization and planning do not exist like that at any level of Jewish society.

doesn't exist, huh?

www.zoa.org...
edit on 30-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
I'm not mentioning that to make you think the killing are less important. Duh.
I mentioned that because you say they had no weapons.

If you're going to address small parts of my posts, atleast do it for the crucial parts, like this -
Humanitarian aid reached Gaza from Ashdod? Yes or no?
IHH Members were the majority on the Marmara?
Why bring knives and swords if you're on a humanitarian adventure?
Why nobody on any other ship has been even injured?

And if the fact that NINE PEOPLE WERE KILLED bothers you that much I suggest sending an open letter to the IHH not to board any other vessels toward Israeli or Gazan shores next time.

According to Israel, the state said that they have found knives, metal and wood sticks in the ship. The UN report states that knives from the ship's kitchens (plus one traditional, ceremonial knife), some catapults (slingshots) and metal pipes the passengers cut from the ship's railings were found.

Here is the source:

www.mfa.gov.il...

It sounds a lot different than your characterization of the weapons. Then again, even if they had 100 swords on there, that does not justify the unmitigated massacre that resulted from the use of firearms.

I am not sure what members of IHH, a charitable organization that provides humanitarian relief in areas of war, earthquake, hunger, and conflict, being on board the ship matters at all. Yes, there were representatives of the IHH aboard the ship.

After the publicity of this massacre, there was no way even the Israeli government could not get the humanitarian relief to to the people of Gaza from the dock of Ashdod. There have been times Israelis did not shoot a Palestinian child as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

lol, spoken like a true zionist..
The only people I pity are the poor jews in Israel that WILL suffer due to the barbaric actions of their leaders..
Your entire post is mere crap...But I guess I shouldn't have expected different..

When the time comes, and it's drawing near, God will not be there to save you as you think..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

You do not believe in a god that tells certain people they are special and promises them wealth, land, and power?

To be honest, that does sound like someone else. I have to agree with you, that is not our Creator! Indeed, that sounds like another person that some people call God.
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

It sounds a lot different than your characterization of the weapons. Then again, even if they had 100 swords on there, that does not justify the unmitigated massacre that resulted from the use of firearms.

Navi Marmara Weapons after a one second Google search.
And yes, it does justify it. When a person comes at me with a toothpick while saying he wants to kill me, I'll gladly send him flying using a shotgun.

I am not sure what members of IHH, a charitable organization that provides humanitarian relief in areas of war, earthquake, hunger, and conflict, being on board the ship matters at all. Yes, there were representatives of the IHH aboard the ship.

www.jpost.com...
www.jpost.com...

Wow that was easy.

After the publicity of this massacre, there was no way even the Israeli government could not get the humanitarian relief to to the people of Gaza from the dock of Ashdod. There have been times Israelis did not shoot a Palestinian child as well.

Israel was already delivering tons of aid on a monthly basis to Gaza. It's just childish to ignore requests to dock at Ashdod for an examined transportation of aid, and later on claim that after the Israelies really did that it was just because all the eyes were on them because they massacred these people.. Heh.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

"When the time comes, and it's drawing near, God will not be there to save you as you think.."

The ultimate double-cross.

Be safe!
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

lol, spoken like a true zionist..
The only people I pity are the poor jews in Israel that WILL suffer due to the barbaric actions of their leaders..
Your entire post is mere crap...But I guess I shouldn't have expected different..

When the time comes, and it's drawing near, God will not be there to save you as you think..

Nice argument, wishing for heavenly powers to be here and to put an end to the injustice.

Hey buddy, you might just have to explain to these heavenly powers why we are going to suffer. Seeing as you failed to even convince simple ol' me, I really doubt you'll have any major impact up there.

Please by all means I welcome you to sit idly by and pray for the end of Israel that as you say - "WILL suffer". Keep on hoping for something radical to happen.
So far the only thing that's being destroyed are countries like Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon and soon Saudi Arabia and Syria. And not by Israel, by the people themselves.

You really need to wish harder buddy.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

In the meantime, we all must do what we can to thwart the suffering of our brothers and sisters on this planet. This includes our fellow Americans of all backgrounds, our brothers and sisters in Palestine, our brothers and sisters... well, our brothers and sisters that make up humanity!!!

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere."

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Hey buddy, you might just have to explain to these heavenly powers why we are going to suffer. Seeing as you failed to even convince simple ol' me, I really doubt you'll have any major impact up there.

I wouldn't even try to convince you..
It's quite obvious no amount of facts will change your view..
Only time will tell who was right or wrong..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

"Nice argument, wishing for heavenly powers to be here and to put an end to the injustice."

People are not going to be sitting idle and merely waiting anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by lonegurkha

I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

I guess that would be an American perspective. lol

lol you can thank Anti-Semites for that. In Medieval Europe, the only jobs Jews were allowed were banking and accountanting. The trade was passed down, so naturally they excel in it and have a whole bunch of money now.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

It almost comes across like you have an aversion for heavenly powers. I am sure that is not the case.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.
"It's blood lobbel. Just like Gerbels."

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

...did you read the thread, kallisti36?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Whoever made this thread is a very soft person in my opinion just live life as who you are and stay strong look what you started gotta love it

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It's quite obvious no amount of facts will change your view..

So far I have yet to see even one fact pointed out by you. No sign of any shred of evidence either, or any proof of any sorts.
Just sayin' you'll have to do better to convince these highly powers you are so waiting for.

People are not going to be sitting idle and merely waiting anymore.

What are they going to do then? Sit idly by and whine on ATS while making up facts, trying to convince other people that they are right?

Just to tick you both off even further - does it help to know that 7 of the flotilla victims wanted to become holy martyrs before they even got on the ship?
OR
Does it make you feel better that IHH is banned in Germany due to ties with Hamas?

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join