It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by 23432
reply to post by backinblack

It means not everything is the fault of the Jews .

wow , so many crusaders today .

To clarify, do you mean,
Everything is not the fault of the Jews,
or,
Everything in not the fault of ALL JEWS..

Two very different scenarios..
I would totally agree with the second statement, partially with the first..
You.???

Semantics .

English being my third language , I guess I am bound to make mistakes but in this case I think you understand me ok .

How can everything be the fault of all Jews ?
or
How can everything be the fault of Jews ?

Clearly , this line of thinking is dangerous .

One last time , hoping that no richard the lion heart is around ;

Everything is not the fault of Jews .

If it was , Qu'ran would of said so .

edit on 30-1-2011 by 23432 because: grammer

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by 23432

I can respect that. I do suggest you look more into Rothschild Zionism, however.

God bless you, brother.

+1

You too brother .
edit on 30-1-2011 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Semantics .
English being my third language , I guess I am bound to make mistakes but in this case I think you understand me ok .
How can everything be the fault of all Jews ?
or
How can everything be the fault of Jews ?
Clearly , this line of thinking is dangerous .
One last time , hoping that no richard the lion heart is around ;
Everything is not the fault of Jews .
It if was , Qu'ran would of said so .

Semantics is good, you understood my clarification.

How about this,

A disporoportionate amount of world problems have been the fault of some Jews???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

How about this,

A disporoportionate amount of world problems have been the fault of some Jews???

A disproportionate amount of world problems have been the fault of some Muslims ???
or
A disproportionate amount of world problems have been the fault of some Christians ???

How about it ?

This line of reasoning is futile .

Scapegoats Jews in general and de-humanises them .

If I was a Jew , I would be rather worried that the history is going to repeat itself .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

A disproportionate amount of world problems have been the fault of some Muslims ???
or
A disproportionate amount of world problems have been the fault of some Christians ???
How about it ?
If I was a Jew , I would be rather worried that the history is going to repeat itself .

Obviously you are one of the ones that are not worth debating...
Ciao

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by civicunrest1991

I agree, they are brainwashed to believe everyone is against them from small kids. The movie Defamation shows what they are put through from a young age. Its pretty sad.

I know there are alot of groups in Israel that are against what they do, and help the Arabs that have been kicked out of certain places.

The "Bandwagon" effect.

self-proclaimed "persecution".

keeps the money-funnels flowing with steady whirlpools !

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23432

How about this,

or

How about it ?

Both of those groups have over one billion adherents. The other comprises of only 2% of the world population. There has been evil committed by every group. He used the word "disproportionate." Everyone should really look at the all the dual citizens in the government, who holds all the positions in the financial institutions, who holds the power in the media. This is extremely disproportionate. Something is not right. When one looks into Zionism, it all begins to make sense.

It has always interested me how those other groups try and get converts. The zionists do not want converts. They believe they are special. That really does say something, does it not?

Once again, he used the word "disproportionate." I honestly do not believe that even does it justice. Look at the Supreme Court or all the courts. Have you really thought about how a group of people who make up only 2% of the population can get such prestigious positions? I am not discounting the hard work by some of these individuals. However, is there really any debate about using the word "disproportionate?" The only issue is that word does not even truly bespeak the overwhelming amount.
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Both of those groups have over one billion adherents. The other comprises of only 2% of the world population. There has been evil committed by every group. He used the word "disproportionate." Everyone should really look at the all the dual citizens in the government, who holds all the positions in the financial institutions, who holds the power in the media. This is extremely disproportionate. Something is not right. When one looks into Zionism, it all begins to make sense.

It has always interested me how those other groups try and get converts. The zionists do not want converts. They believe they are special. That really does say something, does it not?

Once again, he used the word "disproportionate." I honestly do not believe that even does it justice. Look at the Supreme Court or all the courts. Have you really thought about how a group of people who make up only 2% of the population can get such prestigious positions. I am not discounting the hard work by some of these individuals. However, is there really any debate about using the word "disproportionate?" The only issue is that word does not even truly bespeak the overwhelming amount.

Zionism will be defeated I am sure of that .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

see you around user backinblack .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Zionism will be defeated I am sure of that .

We can only hope and pray...star 4 u

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
"U are not even worth debating!!1"

..-"Zionists will be defeated"

"GOOD JOB HERES A STAR!!!11"

^ Another prime example for free hatred towards Jews by retarded people.
Note: the retarded title goes to backinblack, not 23432
edit on 30-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It really only takes a little flipping through the pages of history...well the ones that haven't been tampered with at least. The following video series should help

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

My distaste for zionism equates to me hating Jews??
That argument is well and trully dead and even Jews would agree with me..
Take that card somewhere else, it's old and worn out..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Nice try, Israeli guy! He said Zionism will be defeated. Based on your post, I am assuming you will not be one of the ones celebrating that day. Finklestein, Aloni, Ostrovsky, and Weiss will!!!

Once again, nice try!!

The world is going to unite and see the Zionists for what they are. Christians, Muslims, Whites, Blacks, Hindus, Hispanics, Asians, non-Zionist Jews, etc, etc.

They wanted to push multiculturalism for their own agenda. It is going to backfire on them. They tried to mess with something so powerful-the human spirit. That was a big mistake.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Based on your post, I am assuming you will not be one of the ones celebrating that day.

And based on your posts, you're no longer able to wait for the day when you'll hear that Israel have been destroyed or conquered. Unfortunately for you, you are not going to witness such a thing in your lifetime, and neither will your grandchildren.

My distaste for zionism equates to me hating Jews??
That argument is well and trully dead and even Jews would agree with me..
Take that card somewhere else, it's old and worn out..

Lol @ "even Jews would agree with me"
Classic.
What I'm saying is that it didn't take you too long (actually happened in a flash) to make a judgment about 23432 that he is CLEARLY not worth the debate, yet after a one-liner out of him saying he's sure Zionists will be defeated, you're suddenly on his side.

Not sense nor logic can be found in your posts.

Also, I'm not playing any card. For all I care, people like you could be biased against everything Israeli/Zionist/Jewish for all their lives. Hell, teach your kids how to act the same and see if I care.

The only reason I'm replying in this thread right now is to mock at the silliness by the angry crowd that hates for no reason.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Lol @ "even Jews would agree with me" Classic.
What I'm saying is that it didn't take you too long (actually happened in a flash) to make a judgment about 23432 that he is CLEARLY not worth the debate, yet after a one-liner out of him saying he's sure Zionists will be defeated, you're suddenly on his side.
Not sense nor logic can be found in your posts.
Also, I'm not playing any card. For all I care, people like you could be biased against everything Israeli/Zionist/Jewish for all their lives. Hell, teach your kids how to act the same and see if I care.
The only reason I'm replying in this thread right now is to mock at the silliness by the angry crowd that hates for no reason.

What, you don't believe many jews are against Zionism??
I hope they get the Zionists out of Israel and allow the Jews to live in peace there..
23432's initial posts were not worth debate but I didn't ask them to do an about face, I merely agreed with that post and starred it..
If you ever post something I agree with, I'll star that also..

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hi Israeli guy! Can you please address the following incidents:

What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings?

What are your opinions regarding the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank being run by the same people?

What are your opinions regarding the overwhelming amount of dual Israeli citizens that make up the government? The United States is the subservient to Israel. People do not think it is possible because of the size. When you think about the dependency of money and the absolute control of the media they possess, it is extremely easy.

This is not to dismiss Zionists like Bush, Cheney, and Biden. They have sold all of us out to them. Why do you think only 1.7% of the population is so heavily represented? The absolute insistence to go into Iraq is another example. Look into the Day of Purim in 1991 and 2003. These dates are extremely important as the Israel used the US to massacre the Iraqis that day. The first was the massacre from Kuwait to Basra. The second was the announcement to invade Iraq in 2003.

Your goy toy,
Pony

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Please also address this, Israeli guy:

By the way, the USS Liberty was the only incident that was never investigated by Congress. It was refused. This is the only time this EVER happened. Why was that?

Are you still typing your response to the Lavon Affair and the King David Hotel bombings? Please tell us about Rachel Corrie. Was she planning on carrying out terrorist operations? Ken O'Keefe? The murder of nine civilians, including one American citizen aboard the Mavi Mara?

Tell us about the five dancing Israelis celebrating at the WTC on September 11.

Your goy toy,
Pony

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
because they have all the money

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

"The only reason I'm replying in this thread right now is to mock at the silliness by the angry crowd that hates for no reason."

The reasons for hating Zionism are practically endless.

Why did the Israeli government first deny using white phosphorus on Lebanese civilians during the 2006 conflict only to finally admit it after the presentation of irrefutable evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join