Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by lonegurkha

Here's my theory. Jews in the US, after the civil rights struggles which they often funded and led, placed themselves on the top through awarding preferences to themselves. They gave prefereces to blacks over whites and limited whites, inclusive of Jews to a quota based on their population number. In addition it was politically incorrect and even illegal for non-Jewish whites to organize networks where they helped one another politically, economically and socially of any consequence. It was celebrated when Blacks or Jews did the same - gave one another ethnic based preferences.

In time the best Universities gained a disporportionate number of Jewish graduates, scholars and administrators and power is passed on to preference for professors' children in addition preferences are passed on to Jewish friends and associates through Jewish networking. Jews awarded one another much of the "white" quota excluding the "racist" whites. This led to Jews holding a disporportinate number of professional positions in society. This led to Jews hold a disporportionate amount of wealth in society... And that is where we are today.

So now we have the Federal Reserve, for example, dominated by Jewish financial "experts" and so Jews, instead of "white men" are seen as the ones to target for all the economic problems and scams. Jews dominate many aspects of our society in a disportionate quota so they are blamed when people are angry about any of those industries or functions.

Like White segregation era non-Jewish men, Jews are the victim of their own loyality to one another and preferences awarded to one another for opportunity and education and they are therefore, blamed when anything goes wrong just like non-Jewish white men used to be.

But in truth, it makes no sense to hate and blame other ethnic groups for problems of your group or society in general. It is the stupid man's method of avoiding personal responsibility. If your group sees another group as leading and causing problems, there is nothing that really stops you from organizing in association with one another, exercising preferences for one another and pushing out the one's you think are causing problems. In other words, non-Jewish Whites can change the imbalance of Jews exceeding their quota simply by hiring and supporting one another as Jews have done. The same with Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

Some of us had hoped that in the post segregation era, Americans would not perfer people for jobs and opportunity based on their race, ethnic group or religion. However, this is not the case. So get with the tribal program, America, stop blaming Jews and get busy identifying, perferring, networking and associating with your own tribe. The elite have set up a tribial society and those who pretend that is not so, lose.

Yes, all true.

However, the "Jewish" thing has been around a very long time. Long before the US civil rights movements.

In the US, the banks have been "Jewish" since day one.

So were the southern plantations before (and after) the civil war.

The big oil companies and other big businesses too. Many before the US revolution!

The "Jewish" financial groups have always practiced "preferential treatment" to their "own", at ALL levels - cloaked or open.

The civil rights movements in recent times made their agendas easier to achieve.

It is all basic Zionism, not the Judea and/or Hebrew religious faiths.

and it all comes down to the centuries-old financial merchant trade groups who have successfully used religions to control all money. right now, Zionism is in style for their purposes and they are using the "Jewish" and "Muslim" religions as scapegoats.

They have all of us dogs chasing our own tails ... meanwhile ... all the money is moving in one direction isn't it ??

These old groups formed longggg ago, pre-Babylon even.

They have no national loyalties or true religions (other than wealth that is).

That's why we see throughout history many "nations" and economies rise and fall ... appear and disappear.

The recent turmoil in the middle east is a "financial consolidation period".

after this is over with in Egypt and the other "nations", we will witness economic changes that will favor the big corporations and banks ... they will (as always) use governments (including the UN) and religions to cloak the true workings.

in short, the trade groups are creating brand new money-funnels with big whirlpools.

link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by backinblack

They are not linked by Zionists. Are you going to tell me the Founding Fathers were Zionists? How about all of the people brought over during Operation Paperclip and the various Ratlines? Those involved in Operation Condor were definitely not Zionists.

Manifest Destiny and Pax Americana are not about Zionism.

We use Israel. Iran Contra really showed that aspect of our relationship.

The founding father fought to keep a national bank knowing full well the enslavement of the Federal Reserve that would ensue. Look into quotes by Jefferson.

There are some who made mistakes and some are flawed. You are seriously erroneous in thinking Israel is subject to America. It is completely the other way around!!

"We, the Jews, control America, and the Americans know it."- Ariel Sharon

Cobra Commander does not know it, Ariel.

link   

reply to post by backinblack

They are not linked by Zionists. Are you going to tell me the Founding Fathers were Zionists? How about all of the people brought over during Operation Paperclip and the various Ratlines? Those involved in Operation Condor were definitely not Zionists.

Manifest Destiny and Pax Americana are not about Zionism.

We use Israel. Iran Contra really showed that aspect of our relationship.

The founding fathers fought to keep a national bank knowing full well the enslavement of the Federal Reserve that would ensue. Look into quotes by Jefferson.

There are some who made mistakes and some are flawed. You are seriously erroneous in thinking Israel is subject to America. It is completely the other way around!!

"We, the Jews, control America, and the Americans know it."- Ariel Sharon

Cobra Commander does not know it, Ariel.
edit on 30-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Look into the Congress of Vienna and the slaughter of the Romanovs that ensued a century later. The Rothschilds swore revenge for the Czar not enslaving his people to these zionists. It is all documented.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Are you saying that AIPAC and various other Jewish organizations have little control in America?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yes, mayabong. AIPAC, the ADL, and B'nai Brith are insignificant. This is why every potential President must address AIPAC before becoming President.

Please do not say having control of the media and all the banks gives certain people control. That is preposterous.

Oh, Cobra Commander, in case you could not tell, I am being sarcastic! Wake up!!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Once again, there are a select group of "chosen" people who believe they are special and destined to rule over the rest of humanity that they consider cattle.

I take it you are not familiar with the Manifest Destiny or American Exceptionalism. The history of the public education system in the US would be another area to familiarize yourself with.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

What this means, is that it isn't the result of people collaborating and communicating. Instead we are looking at something much weirder, something Fortean.

Funny I would call it simply AIPAC, JDL, B'nai Brith, Anti-Defimation League, the Israeli Internet Defense Force, really no collaboration or communication.

Tell me what is the weather like this time of year in the alternate universe you are posting from?

Instead we are probably looking at what one might call an unknown mechanism or force.

Please see above, they are actually clearly identifiable sources with simple logistics that are in fact effective.

Some might say it almost seems supernatural or paranormal, maybe even Divine.

These would likely be more of those people living in that alternate universe!

Of course thats speculation, but there does seem to be some powerful and influential force that is not of human origin at work not just with this but many other things beyond human control.

Supersititous mumbo jumbo and complete deflective tripe from simply being honest about real organizations committed to very real goals.

As a guy who frequently parties with the Gods, I can tell you they favor individuals not entire people's. They especially favor those who can party like the Gods! This would not be anyone showing up at the door with some matza balls and a bottle of manechevitz.

Humans, on the other hand are too blinded by their own self importance to recognize the possibility and instead make up myths about secret groups of humans and magical technology.

As opposed to the story you just made up of never collaborating, no channels of communication, no strategy and that it's probably just some God that loves the entire race and religion helping them out.

I personally don't subscribe to the Jews are in Control Conspiracies, but the truth is the Jewish Community is very politically active, contributes heavily to influence the political process to ensure a certain level of attention and favoritism and coordinates very well everywhere to put up a united front where strategy is required to promote Jewish issues, desires and causes.

They do it in very simple, very effective, very identifiable ways that are in fact for the most part very legal, and just employ good common and business sense.

Pretending something supernatural is involved with that, something vague that you can't even define is either just some kind of very bizarre crush, or a real attempt to just misinform people, because the truth is if other groups were as effective in creating organizations and lobbying and coordinating as the Jewish groups are, it might actually stand in the way of the Jewish Groups attaining their goals a large percentage of the time.

Tsk, tsk, by the way I really don't respect those who want to diminish humanity as a whole as being too stupid while trying to convince them something beyond stupid in the process.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Are you saying that AIPAC and various other Jewish organizations have little control in America?

No, I did not say that. They have influence. There are a number of groups with influence. AIPAC has more than many of them.

The Military Industrial Complex has more influence than AIPAC though.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know you have issues with Fortean anomalies that point to something far weirder operating in our world.

The weirdness was going on way before any of those modern organizations.

The majority of the earth worships a deity that was an obscure Mesopotamian tribal deity, whose faiths have spread like a virus. The rise of Islam makes this "viral" aspect even more apparent than Christianity. Its anomalous.

There are a number of anomalies like this in history. I choose to look at parapsychological aspects of it.

edit on 30/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
and i forgot to mention Hollywood.

why have sooo many actors and actresses changed their names from their Jewish birth names to more "Christian" sounding names ?

a lot of famous people have done that.

a few "Jewish" actors include:

The Marx Brothers.

the Three Stooges.

Tony Curtis

Paul Newman

Barbara Streisand.

Judy Garland.

Winona Ryder.

Woody Allen (Allen Stewart Konigsberg).

Mel Brooks (Melvin Kaminsky)

just WHO are they trying to impress ?

www.vnnforum.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hi 23432!!!

How are you?

Can you please address the following?

Thanks!!

Hi Diggingapony

What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings?

This is not fair , really .

I am not familiar with these cases in particular . What I know is that the Israel's penetration of USA is so compelete and so succesfull , that there really is no way to de-penetrate the the Israel's influence of USA , without losing USA itself .
Israel will conduct war by means of deception .

What are your opinions regarding the Federal Reserve, the IMF, and the World Bank being run by the same people?

My opinion is that they are the primary benefactors of the money system . But this is not really surprising since they were changing money for a long time , they have become very good at it . When you say same people , you do realise that these people have committed no crime to get their jobs .
These people are also tools too . Just so they happened to be Jews , does not prove any guilt , does it now ?
However , in the grand scheme of things in general , I see your point . My answer would be that these people run these instutions because they are good at what they do .

What are your opinions regarding the overwhelming amount of dual Israeli citizens that make up the government?

My opinion is that what the USA electorate wanted to happen or allowed it to happen .

I mean , none of these guys could be in their position , if it was against the law . Please correct me if I am wrong on this one .

The United States is the subservient to Israel.

Well , don't be then . remember , government for the people , by the people ?
Don't consent and solve the issue , simple , isn't it ?

People do not think it is possible because of the size. When you think about the dependency of money and the absolute control of the media they possess, it is extremely easy.

Well , I do think it is possible and doable and done . However I do not think that the influence the Jewish Culture have within the larger World Culture is a bad thing at all . I understand that for the uninitiated the small Israel exercising such a power over USA , well , seems not right . I am not one of them .

This is not to dismiss Zionists like Bush, Cheney, and Biden.

They have sold all of us out to them.

yeah , I know .

Why do you think only 1.7% of the population is so heavily represented?

Because the 98.3 % of the population gave consent ?

The absolute insistence to go into Iraq is another example.

Well in all honesty , I was against Iraq war .

Look into the Day of Purim in 1991 and 2003. These dates are extremely important as the Israel used the US to massacre the Iraqis that day. The first was the massacre from Kuwait to Basra. The second was the announcement to invade Iraq in 2003.

Look , Israel might have had her reasons to push USA into certain actions . Well , yeah they do this type of thing and you all consent to it . Withdraw your consent and it ought to be ok .

This is not about race or religion. There are Jews who oppose these Luciferians. It is imperative to identify the problem, however. Otherwise, people walk around aimlessly thinking it is the conglomeration with no real face. Explore Dr. Alan Sabrolsy. Explore the amount of times the UN has attemtped sanction Israel. The crimes it has and is committing is egregious.

We need to wake up and stop this injustice.

Never forget the USS Liberty!! Spread the word!

Look , it is obvious that you have some esoteric and occultist theories about how Jews are luciferians or what not .

I think most jews are like you and me . No different then us . ( oh for that goyim stuff , please , everyone does favor their own kind , such as the world we live in . )

You do know that China and India have hardly any Jews in power yet they have all the ills of humanity too .

All without Jews showing up and taking over the government with their dual citizenship and hidden loyalties and as such .

The evil operates exclusively , don't you know ?

It does not rely upon a group of worshippers to corrupt .

It has that ability , regardless of who worships it or not .

I think you are mixing few issues together and you should try not to mix them .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Supersititous mumbo jumbo and complete deflective tripe from simply being honest about real organizations committed to very real goals.

As a guy who frequently parties with the Gods, I can tell you they favor individuals not entire people's. They especially favor those who can party like the Gods! This would not be anyone showing up at the door with some matza balls and a bottle of manechevitz.

I would only correct: "This would not be anyone showing up at the door with some matza balls and a bottle of manechevitz."

the use of capitals is warranted here:

"Matza Balls and a bottle of Manechevitz."

edit on 30-1-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I know you have issues with Fortean anomalies that point to something far weirder operating in our world.

The weirdness was going on way before any of those modern organizations.

The majority of the earth worships a deity that was an obscure Mesopotamian tribal deity, whose faiths have spread like a virus. The rise of Islam makes this "viral" aspect even more apparent than Christianity. Its anomalous.

There are a number of anomalies like this in history. I choose to look at parapsychological aspects of it.

edit on 30/1/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

I do have serious issues, they barge in, stay a few hours, gossip, party and then take off and leave me to clean up the mess, and deal with the lingering effects of hanging out with them that leave me as sore as football player after a big game and weaker than a kitten for three days!

There really simply must be a better way, I have thought maybe I should put them on my cellular family plan so they can just text message, but let's be honest they are not the type to ever write or call. They just show up often uninivited and have no concern regarding my work schedule or other responsibilities.

It's always the same lame excuse too for being so inconsiderate, but Proto we are sharing with you the secrets of the universe the wisdom of the ages, well excuse me, does that mean you can't pick up your mess, and you can't at least call first to make sure I am not busy doing something else.

Yeah I have real issues with them Mike, real issues.

I think maybe a relationship counselor would help, but knowing them, they would just leave me stuck with the bill!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Please tell me what I am mixing up and please research the incidents with which you are not already familiar.

In regards to them being elected, that is not true at all. Most of the dual citizens are appointed. Do you really think Obama appointed Rahm Emanual and David Axelrod by choice?

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who writes its laws." Rothschild Quote

This is not innocent, petty tribalism. They put these individuals in positions of power guaranteeing their success. However, yes, many Americans would vote some of these individuals in due to not really knowing the truth. After all, there is a reason why so many Christians here in the United States support Israel.

The evangelists are all Zionist shills, and Christians fell for it. They need to truly read the New Testament and see if Israel and its policies are in accordance with the teachings of Christ. They need to study the situation in Palestine-the usurping of land. They need to understand the Golan Heights. They need to understand the horrors committed in Lebanon, including the Zionists use of white phosphorus.

I see you are really trying to confuse people by making comments that I am "mixing" things up. I have a friend, who happens to be a Zionist, by the way, who told me they do not care if most Americans simply take the attitude of bomb the whole region. It detracts from the real culprits and the atrocities committed by Israel. Sadly, I know some Americans who take this attitude thinking it is just a bad situation. It really is so one-sided, however. The amount of resources the Zionists possess is absolutely unbelievable. Well, it is until you understand the Federal Reserve system and see they actually have all the currency they need. With this power, it does not take a lot of people to control the world's population. Moreover, it is completely unjust. This is not a situation with no resolution. The end of the egregious war crimes committed by Israel and its usurping of land would put an end to an unbelievably huge part of the conflict.

Please look into the aforementioned incidents and respond in kind. thank you!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is strange.
But hasn't the media said that it was Bush'e fault?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A lot of dissent isn't aimed at the Jews as a people or religious sect, but more so at the Israeli government. I mean the U.S. government is no Angel, but the Israeli government uses some very brazen and tactless moves to accomplish their goals. I seem to remember a piece on them assassinating a political leader in a neighboring country who didn't agree with them by carpet bombing his caravan with an apache helicopter, killing 20 innocents.

I dunno, the Israeli government (not their people), seem so damned hell bent on advancing their goals that they're willing to shed any amount of blood to accomplish them.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yes, it called divide and conquer. They also presented two ostensibly opposing rationales for the invasion: was it for oil or to spread democracy. It was neither. They present the options for the public while hiding the real reasons.

The zionists are on record stating that Iraq was a threat to Israel. They wrote about neeeding a "Pearl Harbor" type of event to get the country involved in any conflict.

Do not get me wrong, I am not absolving the neo-con hawks who were a part of this. They are the minions and that is why they are picking up the criticism for the invasion. Keep thinking it is a group of different people from different backgrounds really in control. One can never defeat a faceless enemy.

All these people talk of "Illuminati," yet they do not realize who started this group. Bush is a pimp.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by civicunrest1991
A lot of dissent isn't aimed at the Jews as a people or religious sect, but more so at the Israeli government. I mean the U.S. government is no Angel, but the Israeli government uses some very brazen and tactless moves to accomplish their goals. I seem to remember a piece on them assassinating a political leader in a neighboring country who didn't agree with them by carpet bombing his caravan with an apache helicopter, killing 20 innocents.

I dunno, the Israeli government (not their people), seem so damned hell bent on advancing their goals that they're willing to shed any amount of blood to accomplish them.

I would disagree, there are many many israeli's that agree with israel's policy's. Just look at the celebrations after the flotilla.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by civicunrest1991

I would disagree, there are many many israeli's that agree with israel's policy's. Just look at the celebrations after the flotilla.

The flotilla incident is beyond egregious. They murdered nine civilians in execution style. One of them was an American citizen.

Look at what they did to former marine Ken O'Keefe. The zionists bashed his head! There were NO weapons aboard the ship. It was all humanitarian aid. How many Americans know about this????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join