It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

+73 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I guess its because a majority of the media owners are jewish, the federal reserve is run by jews, most big banks are run by jews, hollywood is run by jews, and the american congress is bought by AIPAC.

I guess that would be an American perspective. lol

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Granted ,but that still doesn't make them responsible for everything.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've not seen a lot of these "many" individuals you reference as believing Jews are solely responsible for the problems the world faces, although I was only born in the 80s, so I suppose a lot of them had disappeared by then. I'm sure for any one of those that think that way nowadays, there are 10x more who blame Islam. Personally, it seems highly ridiculous to me to blame any one group of individuals, and just shows a degree of prejudice.

In my opinion, I'd say a more accurate summary of who, or in this case what, is to blame for the majority of the worlds problems, would be religion on the whole, as it has often been used as a tool to create invisible divides between members of our species- but I suppose that's getting slightly off-topic.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Because the Jews most of are reffering to are not real Jews. They are Khazars, they are the ones that are the Israelie state. Even the real Jews protest all the time in New York or else where against Israel being a statehood. Bible Book of Revelations: "Those that say they are Jews, but are not, is the Synagogue of Satan." They even helped Hitler in killing the real Jews. There are more real Jews living in Iran, than Israel. Here is a video that will help. It is 12 parts but I will post only part 1

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
At a time no one else had anyone to blame,so it was always the Jewish peoples faults, now it has shifted to blaming muslims or christians.

What we really need to do, is look at the source of the problem. Each religion thinks thier doctorines are the right scriptures, until it isrevealed either one off them is right or they are all wrong. We are going to continue to have the blame game so to speak.

What wereally need todo is put the extreemists fromeach religious group, put them all in a room, and let them fight it out. Or throw away the key. Problem Solved

Maybe now people will open thier eyes and stop putting the blame on the Jewish Population.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just read on another thread that, Israeli Snippers are going in to Egypt to kill the demonstarters. And believe me, they would come into the United States and do the samething to US citizens.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That's funny, I thought everything was the fault of white Americans. I'll gladly share the blame with
jews though.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Electric Crown because: dunno, I just like to edit #

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
coolottie is exactly right, and the problem arises when people blame the "Jews" because Jews is such an all-encompassing term...the "Jews" that control the Federal Reserve have enslaved the American population and must be stopped for any true change to come to this country...the ones that run Israel should be imprisoned for war crimes in separate corners of the globe, and Israel should be disbanded...however, there are plenty of harmless Jews in the world who want nothing more than to be left alone with the possibility of making a decent life for themselves in a free land just like the rest of us...i count jews among some of my best friends who are just as mad at the same people i just mentioned as i am...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Might be a bit of jealousy. The tribe of Judah apparently are a very bright, very industrious, very successful people.

Most Nobels have been won by members of this group who've been able to maintain their identity through the millennium.

Lots of wealthy Jewish bankers and financial leaders. Of course dumbasses, retards, lazy-butts, and simple-minded haters always blame bankers and financiers for their own shortcomings.

Lots of Jews in the professions. Doctors, lawyers, and they're very creative as evidenced by their success in Hollywood.

So if I'm a frustrated, not-too-bright, inbred retard with little work ethic, little self-motivation, little self-pride, and I live hand to mouth - the Jews are easy targets.

Always blame others for your own shortcomings.

Makes you feel really justified.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

It's actually pretty simple, it's because the 'Jews' are God's 'chosen' people.

Therefore when ever there is a problem that people are responsible for in some way, could be responsible in for in some way, or imagined to be responsible for in some ways it must be the Jews, well because they are God's chosen people, and it was people who caused the problem.

See it seems like on the surface being God's chosen people would be a good thing, but ha ha! Nope that just makes you the scape goat for everything God didn't do!

So the moral of the story is the next time you are sitting in class with God and he asks someone to raise their hand to be his 'chosen' people, just keep your hand downs!

No one like's a brown noser or the teacher's pet.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well said, Proto.

I was trying to get to the same place w/o blowing the "chosen" people right in their face.

It is kinda apparent what the problems are.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electric Crown
That's funny, I thought everything was the fault of white Americans. I'll gladly share the blame with
jews though.

MANY of the "white Americans" ARE cloaked "Jews" operating behind the scenes and under the table.

the guilty parties always blame somebody else for their deeds and schemes.

always through the media circles.

(did you know that Gabriel Giffords and Jarod Laughner are BOTH Jewish? ... surprised?)

and most "Jews" involved are NOT the true religious Jews.

they are using the Hebrew faith(s) as a cloak and dagger device to control financial endeavors.

many ARE the "Khazar" Jews from European bloodlines with very little if any genuine middle eastern blood. (see coolottie's post above)

and Ahmadinejad of Iran ?
www.wnd.com...
www.israelnationalnews.com...

many middle eastern Arabs/Persians have the genuine bloodline but don't know it!!

The "Blame Game" is fabricated to keep the general populations confused while all the money continues to flow into the "Jewish" controlled monopolies worldwide.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The easiest way to say it is they are just at the end of the rope every time. It might be a stereotype, But they understand money better then anybody, it seems. enough to know how to manipulate people with it.

And I don't think it Isrealies but the Zionist(extremists)s, if any body from the Middle East.

^ but apparently they aren't Real Jews ha
edit on 30-1-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well said, Proto.

I was trying to get to the same place w/o blowing the "chosen" people right in their face.

It is kinda apparent what the problems are.

Ditto!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/31/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Why do people blame the Jews for everything? Pretty much because their need to hate the Jews for something, and add massive disinformation to that. Both of those will give you the perfect example of a person that blames all the wrongs in the world at Jews.

Prime example, this poster:

Originally posted by coolottie
I just read on another thread that, Israeli Snippers are going in to Egypt to kill the demonstarters. And believe me, they would come into the United States and do the samething to US citizens.

Did he need any evidence? Does he know for a fact what is happening? No, and no. He just read about it at another thread.
That ofcourse won't stop him from making this seem like a fact and if that's not enough, he adds idiotic fear mongering by saying the same thing will happen to the US.

Disinformation, guys. The thing you talk so much about. It's carrying you around by your asses.

Then there's the "chosen people" thing. This isn't even debatable since it's so full of BS.

edit on 30-1-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

People who feel powerless have to blame 'somebody' for the world and their own, sometimes self inflicted, ills. This is what I call the Bogeyman Syndrome. Some people blame a race or religion, such as the Jews or Muslims, and others blame 'shadow organizations', such as the Illuminati or the Masons. They feel if these groups of people are exposed and eradicated the world would magically turn ideal and everyone would live in peace. Delusional is all I have to say about it.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Here's my theory. Jews in the US, after the civil rights struggles which they often funded and led, placed themselves on the top through awarding preferences to themselves. They gave prefereces to blacks over whites and limited whites, inclusive of Jews to a quota based on their population number. In addition it was politically incorrect and even illegal for non-Jewish whites to organize networks where they helped one another politically, economically and socially of any consequence. It was celebrated when Blacks or Jews did the same - gave one another ethnic based preferences.

In time the best Universities gained a disporportionate number of Jewish graduates, scholars and administrators and power is passed on to preference for professors' children in addition preferences are passed on to Jewish friends and associates through Jewish networking. Jews awarded one another much of the "white" quota excluding the "racist" whites. This led to Jews holding a disporportinate number of professional positions in society. This led to Jews hold a disporportionate amount of wealth in society... And that is where we are today.

So now we have the Federal Reserve, for example, dominated by Jewish financial "experts" and so Jews, instead of "white men" are seen as the ones to target for all the economic problems and scams. Jews dominate many aspects of our society in a disportionate quota so they are blamed when people are angry about any of those industries or functions.

Like White segregation era non-Jewish men, Jews are the victim of their own loyality to one another and preferences awarded to one another for opportunity and education and they are therefore, blamed when anything goes wrong just like non-Jewish white men used to be.

But in truth, it makes no sense to hate and blame other ethnic groups for problems of your group or society in general. It is the stupid man's method of avoiding personal responsibility. If your group sees another group as leading and causing problems, there is nothing that really stops you from organizing in association with one another, exercising preferences for one another and pushing out the one's you think are causing problems. In other words, non-Jewish Whites can change the imbalance of Jews exceeding their quota simply by hiring and supporting one another as Jews have done. The same with Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, etc.

Some of us had hoped that in the post segregation era, Americans would not perfer people for jobs and opportunity based on their race, ethnic group or religion. However, this is not the case. So get with the tribal program, America, stop blaming Jews and get busy identifying, perferring, networking and associating with your own tribe. The elite have set up a tribial society and those who pretend that is not so, lose.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

2 nobel winners off the top of my head. Kissenger, and Begin (part of the king david hotel bombings). Then of course Obama. Not sure if a Nobel Prize is a measure of anything. lol

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
One of the main reasons that Jews have been kicked out of so many countries (80 - 100 or something like that). Is because of the practice of Usury. Which is ok to do on gentiles apparently. Leading to lots of economic problems. This is still being done today on a HUGE scale. .

Saying that people dislike jews because they are ignorant and want someone to blame, is a scapegoat in itself. Same logic as "Muslims hate Americans because they are free" instead at looking at the real causes of these feelings.
edit on 30-1-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join