It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Research everything stated in this thread! Look into the evidence presented and check to make sure it is substantial evidence.

You said you will keep to your word and not return for the night.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I still have not seen any Jew haters here. There are plenty of Zionist haters, however.

Here is some more information on Zakheim:

www.onlinejournal.com...

911review.org...

The 1.2 trillion listed in this last article was changed from the 2.3 trillion dollars.

100777.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You edited your comments after saying you will not return for now. It is not important, but just something I noticed.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Lol, you're really begging me to come back don't you?

Anyway, you've said this about 10 posts earlier

Originally posted by digginapony
This is my final post this evening.

So you have no place in stating that I edit my posts after saying I'm leaving.

I really meant to leave and I am, for now, it's just that you're such a pathetic debater that it's impossible not to come back and mock at your hypocrisy.

Would you like me to hang around untill I make you beg me to stop, like you did earlier? Just shut up already.. jesus christ! (
).

Now good night, for real. Dream about me luv.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Yes, we both said some things. I could not allow you to post erroneous information. In all fairness, you were a little more adamant even going so far as to give your word! We both did not stick to what we said.
You were still a little more admant!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

"Would you like me to hang around untill I make you beg me to stop, like you did earlier? Just shut up already.. jesus christ! ( )."

Wow! The posts are there for everyone to see. You keep underestimating people thinking they will take you for your word. The evidence is there for all.

I also notice the way you phrased that, especially the ending. That was interesting.
edit on 31-1-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

And Protestants, and catholics, and non religious people. Saying what you said is ignorant at best. Jews are in everything, as are every other religious group.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

What, a simple answer? There is one actually according to the bible. What is the answer? Some boob 2000 years ago triggered the curse of Malachi. And it's still running. The curse rather simply.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And why is this a problem?

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

So what would be the details of the curse? For that you need a education in Leviticus 26. The agreement made between the Israelites that were with Moses and their God.

Essentially what the Israelites agreed to was a legal contract. In return for their fealty God promised to protect and reward them. Defend them in their wars. Make the harvests bountiful and generous. Etc.

But there is a dark side to the contract. If they broke the contract there is a list of punishments they would be subjected to. Plagues, wars, famines, and wild beasts to name some of them. But the top level punishment was the destruction of your nation and being scattered to the world. And I would propose that is the punishment the Jews incurred in the first century AD.

So I went looking for the declaration of the curse and found it in the book of Hosea. The entire book covers the curse but I can summarize it in just a couple of verses.

Hosea 3
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5
Ephraim shall be desolate in the day of rebuke: among the tribes of Israel have I made known that which shall surely be.
10 The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.
11 Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

So what is the problem with the 2 days? Let this verse explain it.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse of Malachi is to be 2000 years long.

And that is going to lead up to a interesting problem here. Per the contract with the descendants of Israel they are to be restored to their original state which in my best guess is approximately no later than 18 to 19 years from now.

But the religion of Islam is based on that they believe the religions of their predecessors is no longer valid. Which then means there is going to major contradiction of religions very soon here.

Which religion is lying? Which is the false one? Who exactly will be replacing whom? Who are the evil ones? There's the scary thought. Waking up on Judgment day and realizing you were colorblind in the time of the end.
edit on 31-1-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Perhaps but most Jews are not involved in the media, banks, financial institutions, media, hollywood etc. And everytime the Jews are targeted, the elite Jews seem to escape while the average Jew takes the brunt and suffers the most.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Perhaps but most Jews are not involved in the media, banks, financial institutions, media, hollywood etc. And everytime the Jews are targeted, the elite Jews seem to escape while the average Jew takes the brunt and suffers the most.

Or worse, the elite Jews plan it that way...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And thats why even I am wary of the 'elite" nor like them. The elite and those who likk up to them are the rotten fruit among our people. The general population of Jews are hard working decent moral law abiding citizens just like everyone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by backinblack

And thats why even I am wary of the 'elite" nor like them. The elite and those who likk up to them are the rotten fruit among our people. The general population of Jews are hard working decent moral law abiding citizens just like everyone else.

I guess that explains why there are more Jews in Iran than in Israel.

edit on 31-1-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Why do so many people think that the isrealies and the jews in general are responsible for all the ills if the world.I'll grant you the fact that they are involved in some things ,but then so are we.What makes you think that they are all powerful in the world.

It's actually pretty simple, it's because the 'Jews' are God's 'chosen' people...

You know ProTrav, I had a good friend many years ago, who was a Jewish Christian. He told me somthing profound, when I mentioned, in passing, "...the Jews were God's chosen people".

He asked; "Well do you know what that means?" I asked, "What?" He said, "God did not mean that the Jews were special, in any way, from other people in the world, but God chose the Jews to be an EXAMPLE to the world, of both good and bad behavior." Kinda puts everything into a different light when you consider that, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

You know ProTrav, I had a good friend many years ago, who was a Jewish Christian. He told me somthing profound, when I mentioned, in passing, "...the Jews were God's chosen people".

He asked; "Well do you know what that means?" I asked, "What?" He said, "God did not mean that the Jews were special, in any way, from other people in the world, but God chose the Jews to be an EXAMPLE to the world, of both good and bad behavior." Kinda puts everything into a different light when you consider that, doesn't it?

I've always wondered that..
Chosen for what????

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I just read on another thread that, Israeli Snippers are going in to Egypt to kill the demonstarters. And believe me, they would come into the United States and do the samething to US citizens.

Maybe they were already there.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 31-1-2011 by reddpill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by romanmel

I've always wondered that..
Chosen for what????

I had, as well.

He was a very enlightened person, and when you think in those terms it makes the "chosen" part more understandable.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
reply to post by lonegurkha

Actually,only ignorant racists believe that....
It's very sad.

So you are saying Jews are a race? lol

That is pretty ignorant in itself. I have a problem with zionists as well as the Nazi party. So if I have a prolem with a political movement myself is that racist too? Its not like people are saying jews gather in a synagogue and conspire together to cease control and oppress.

anyway...
The whole Gods favorite BS was obviously written by a man, a man with bias not an omnipotent God, rather a character created by men. In my heart and mind I know the Creator does not have a favorite it is absurd. I dont take everything the Bible says as gospel either. Where there is truth you will see it in it's true format and like eveything with the h0ly bible it is interpreted by mere men, then us . These religions Semitic and non-semitic all tell the same story in a certain sense. We are the favorite and your God is not real and mine is ect.

The thread title should be Titled "Why are Zionists pretending to be Jews"

The original Jews where black or middle eastern. Like someone said "there are more real jews in Iran"

The religion was adopted and in some cases Hijacked by Europeans, they "ZI0NIST jews" use it as a masquerade. Yes there is a problem hard to say exactly who and what but Isreal has been linked to 911 by Mossad ect

I have ran in to a few Zionists and they give me bad vibes, very shady people. Some claimed to be jews but later admitted they were atheists. I think perhaps the core of Zionism is really non religious. They were not God fearing people. I know everyone is different and we choose to be who we are. You are not born evil because you are a jew. But the same goes with christians, many if not most go to church every Sunday yet do not practice being Christian in any way other then being part of the club and using it as a community meeting place nothing more.

the op raises my same concerns, I dont believe Jews are born smarter then the rest of us. Isn't that racist? That is like saying Japanese are naturally better at math. They are educated and raised to tackle math just like Jews culturally are often raised to go in to acounting, banking, management by parents and as a family tradition.

But Zionist elitists are like an elephant in the room, you can try to ignore it if you wish.

But when you meet a zionist you will know it

edit on 31-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by reddpill

Maybe it's just a lie to stir up the demonstrators. There is no cold hard evidence to support any military supplies flown in to Egypt from Israel and I strongly doubt Israeli snipers would be used upon Egyptian civilians.

Perhaps Hamas snipers are being used?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You can be racist against a religion or even a colour..
It's not just about race....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You can be racist against a religion or even a colour..
It's not just about race....

I think you mean prejudice, racism is not the same thing. Just saying "racist against Christians" sounds silly.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join