It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

The term Jew is from the 16th century, not before....

Please realise that you have your own reality, as we all do.
You need to expand your education beyond your present mindset.
Preaching hate for a people who have been demonised by the world, is not emotionally mature.

There are always two side to every coin...ignoring one side will not make it go away.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

israeli snippers, taking out protesters in egypt? where the hell you get your info from ?i am living in tel aviv , and what ever is happing there down south is worrying , but the israelis are NOT getting involed at all , execpet for bring stranded tourists back to tel aviv ,

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

zionist smear tech at it finest there eh pal
lol
if you are calling me racist because of my av you are just wrong
and my AV stands against the dishonest use of authority or as is called
tyranny

if you look you will see it was actually jews who started an and controlled the slave trad in the US
shows how much you know
and proves my point
thanks
now go get a clue

edit on 31-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Jews started the slave trade? Is that what you were taught or is that fact? I want to see resources...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The slave trade is from the beginning of time...All participated
franklaughter.tripod.com...

Seek and ye shall find..........

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

I am not preaching hate. I am exposing the Zionist agenda. If you read the thread, you would have seen I did not absolve non-Jewish zionists from these atrocities while praising non-Zionist Jews for opposing this satanic force.

It sure feels good to get on a pedestal and tell people not to hate. You did a great disservice by making these comments on a public forum. Thankfully, I came back to rectify your erroneous claims about me.

God Bless!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

Hi Jean59!!! Hi Dereks!!!

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Y'know, outside of a few lingering and sad little neo-nazi folks, I don't think I've actually heard anyone blaming "The Jews."

I mean on the face of it, it'd be rather silly; there's millions of Jews all around the world, do they hold a monthly teleconference or something? Does YHWH create a telepathic connection between them? How do you organize a worldwide conspiracy with millions of people?

I think there's two aspects.

First, there's the simple problem that if there's a problem, you have the choice of either blaming yourself or blaming someone else. The ego will always push you towards blaming someone else. Jews are a handy scapegoat, because they're prominent and relatively few in number, making them easy targets.

Second, Jewish culture itself. Pretty much every aspect of western jewish culture, from music to comedy to writing and even government policies, revolve around victimhood. A given Jewish person may certainly not feel like a victim, but between their exile slave religion, centuries of persecution, and an insular and self-reinforcing society, it all builds up to a point where yes, you can say Jewish culture largely revolves around being the victim of something. So a lot of the time, it's not someone blaming "the Jews" so much as it is an organization or individual perceiving a statement as such.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jean59

This is not going away, Jean59. Truth will prevail. Everything else is a lie. You keep up *your* good work!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty, and the King David Hotel bombings?

How do you feel about the Mavi Marmara incident in which the IDF killed nine civilians in execution style?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

What are your opinions on the Lavon Affair,

Textbook false flag terrorism.

the USS Liberty,

This one, I kind of grunt and squint at. Obviously the Liberty DID come under fire from the Israelis. I harbor doubts as to whether it was intentional or not. After all, what the hell would Israel stand to have gained from doing it on purpose? Both in terms of tactics and realpolitik, it just makes no sense. I tentatively chalk it up to gross incompetence making a bad situation worse. Every Israeli involved should have at least faced trial.

and the King David Hotel bombings?

Textbook terrorism.

How do you feel about the Mavi Marmara incident in which the IDF killed nine civilians in execution style?

I could go for days. Basically, the flotilla was in international waters, bearing humanitarian supplies with intent to break an illegal blockade. They were illegally boarded, resisted, and nine people died due to the Israelis having guns while the ship defenders had deck chairs and silverware. If the ships had crossed into territorial waters, israel could have had a right to board; similarly, if Israel's forces hadn't been armed and rappelling from helicopter gunships, maybe the Turks on the Mavi Mamara wouldn't have been on the defensive.

Seriously, friend. My thinking it's ridiculous to blame "The Jews" for stuff doesn't man I give Israel a free pass.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

How dare you harrass another member, Israeliguy, on this board *SNIP*? You are practically accusing Israeliguy of involvement the Lavon Affair, bombing the USS Liberty and King David Hotel. You pretty much accuse Israeliguy of looting the Federal Reserve etc etc.

You were not on the USS Liberty when it was bombed and israeliguy was not one of the pilots that bombed it. You were not part of the British Military during their mandate on Palestine when the King David Hotel was bombed and nor was Israeliguy a member of the Irgun or Stern gangs. Israeliguy is not a banker nor a politician.

I don't know your point is but you and others like you are trolling Israeliguy *SNIP*.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/31/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The story of the slaves in America begins with Christopher Columbus. His voyage to America was not financed by Queen Isabella, but by Luis de Santangelo, who advanced the sum of 17,000 ducats (about 5,000 pounds-today equal to 50,000 pounds) to finance the voyage, which began on August 3, 1492.

Columbus was accompanied by five 'maranos' (Jews who had foresworn their religion and supposedly became Catholics), Luis de Torres, interpreter, Marco, the surgeon, Bemal, the physician, Alonzo de la Calle and Gabriel Sanchez...
... Gabriel Sanchez, abetted by the other four Jews, sold Columbus on the idea of capturing 500 Indians and selling them as slaves in Seville, Spain, which was done. Columbus did not receive any of the money from the sale of the slaves, but he became the victim of a conspiracy fostered by Bemal, the ship's doctor. He, Columbus, suffered injustice and imprisonment as his reward. Betrayed by the five maranos (Jews) whom he had trusted and helped. This, ironically, was the beginning of slavery in the Americas (2).(1).

www.iamthewitness.com...

just to referense my post above
yes yes referensing is hatefull

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Wow , this thread has taken of in a different direction .

Users should differentiate between a Jew and a Zionist .
One should not blame all the ills of humanity on one tribe of people only .
It wouldn't stand the scrutiny .

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I see you had to edit your post TWICE. Like you really give a crap about Palestinian women and children! Perhaps you should go over to Gaza and the West Bank to protect them!!! You ought to open your eyes and see how the Western cowards treat women and children....leave a whole lot to be desired and in many cases just down right disgusting.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I will be returning there. In the meantime, I pray for people like Rachel Corrie who was never able to return.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Please realize that I am not suggesting I. Guy personally killed Rachel Corrie. I have a feeling you will interpret my last comment in such an erroneous manner as you did my other posts.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Who is I.guy? Can you be more specific?

You have been disrespectful of other members on this board and many of your posts are towards other members are unfounded and ill concieved at best.

If you don't like other members on this board just ignore them, instead you attack them ONLY because a member is Israeli.

Perhaps intelligent productive debate would better serve you and your purpose.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yes, good question that everyone relates to the Palestinian question. They are just a smokescreen of modern times that have not changed the attitude toward Jews from 3000 years ago till now.

Everyone sees this stuff as physical. But what if it's all spiritual and nothing more. To put it this way for those that are unsure... Ask yourself this question....' If ' the Jews are Gods own special people, and there is a spiritual war, and there is an enemy that is opposed to anything of Gods, do you think that enemy would leave Israel or Christians alone? No, he'd used direct and indirect means to destroy from without and within. And your biggest attacks would be inside the lives of individuals of the organisations that would bring the most public disrepute if you could influence them somehow.

Some can explain every event and human condition and moral collapse with this proposal while others scramble for explanation and ask the same questions over and over from different angles that never have an adequate answer. ie, greater crime (spiritual condition) no it's not, lets throw more money at social services ($billions later it's worse than before, it's spiritual we tell you) No, we don't believe you, it's the mental pressures (!) ok the drugs (!) ok the lifestyle (!)... they could go on until you run out of things to say and there answers still seem to fit.

Being right doesn't make them perfect human beings but humans don't have an answer thats not spiritual although they'll still argue otherwise because the reality is not what they want to hear.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join